Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

into the Future (mystic only: mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:51 pm

he nodded "theres room enough" mhe said to her smiling as he hugged her tight

the man entered her cage as she masterbated and began licking her after he had closed the door he would worry bout the other one later he had to claim aki while she was in estress
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:27 pm

Akiw as relieve he escaped. she just wished he come after her. she didnt look at the man as she went into heat she begans fingering her opening. she moaned as she didnt know she was giving the man the right chance to take her.

kit blushed at how excited hee was. her stomach was alreayd pretty round from so many pups. she rubbed her belly and and said "there are alot my love. i hope we can handle it."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:20 pm

fine" he said and opened the area where shadow had been he saw the cage open and both them gone but aki knew he wasnt dead the mating connection on his side might be dead but hers still told him he lived its just somehow he ahd escaped it gave her hope for her and her child

it was 3 moths since they left the facility when she finally gave him the news he would be a fahter and he howled for joy
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:08 pm

akis ears lowered and said "wha tif i believed you. how do i know you didnt kill shadow. i want to see him. if you let me see him then i will if you spare him and my daughter."

kit looked around and said "its so peacefull here." time would pass for them when kit said "shadow i got some news for you you ready.' she blushed hoping he was gonna be happy to be a father.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:00 pm

he nodded spred his wings and flew far far away where no man ever came he landed on a deserted iland filled wi animals and friuit trees and water and of course they had each other

"thats the miracle of science we took her while she was only weeks old from your womb raised her in a test tube then gave your body medicine to accept it as a loss and come back into estress so you could be mated again " he said
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 8:54 pm

kit suddently felt sick and ran to the bathroom to throw up. she finished and cleaned herself up and said "sorry okay lets go"

aki said "thats not my daugther. i never been pregnant. even if i had she to old to be mine."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 8:49 pm

"cause there are no scientists ' he said

"alright but only cause i want to show her what we can do" he said then turned to aki "i wont hurt him if you give yerself to me if you dont then i will jhave your daughter here" he said
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 8:44 pm

aki growled and said "no dn't hurt him." she pulled on the cage. the scentist said "yeah her body stable sir you sure you want to do this. she might be more demon than human. especially she will be in heat coming out. shoudlnt we at least let her mother see her."

kit said "how do you now they want find us."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 8:33 pm

"then there you stay and your mate will die" he said and left her "hows the experiment is she almost ready maybe she will be more wiling then the original"

"then let me save you this time. i will take us where they will never find you" he said kissing her
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 8:04 pm

aki growled and said "i have a mate already. plus i should be going into heat soon. i dont want your pups." she shook the cage unaware she was already with pup. or at least had been as they had tooken her pup and developed her she was floating in a tube already grown. aki just didnt reconize her daughter as the scientist had worked on her

kit said "they will mos likely try and kill me and recapture you. unless we leave. but i dont got no where elese to hid"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 7:54 pm

"give your body to me" he said to her "do that and i will let you out of there " he said to her

"then what?" he asked as he turned to her seeing her kinda sad and drew her into his embrace "tell me"
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 7:31 pm

aki growled and said "let me out of here please. let me see him. what you want me to do."

kit said "no this isnt a prison this in my home our home or at least tile they know i rescued you."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 7:18 pm

"my arent we fiesty" a male sceeintist said as he woke up from his nap "dont worry your mate is safe for now how long he remains that way depends on you" he added unaware his hired assistant made off with the goods.

at her apartment he looked around "from one prison to another?" he sked her now thinking all buildings were prisons

Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 4:43 pm

kit looked around and kisse dhim and said "lets go." she wrapped her body in her lab coat and covered shadow. she was sore but she wanted to be with him she would get him out. she got him to her car and drove him to her apartment. she blushed and kissed him and said "it isnt much." she looked at him unaware that her and his mating hadblocked shadow from remembering aki who was still at the lab.

aki rattle her cage and said let me go. where is he."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 4:21 pm

he nuzzled her "i dunno" he said he then looked around "i'm out this means we can be free" he said "lets leave her my mate lets leave here together" he said
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 4:16 pm

kit mmed as she forgot why she was there. she kissed him he wa s so amzing. she never wanted be apart from him. she snuggled agaisnt him and said "what you thinking about right now." she looked into his eyes blushing as he looked at her with so much love.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 1:57 pm

Shadow nodded as her smell of heat dimished he couldnt leave her til his knot allowed him but he was in no hurry she was his and he planned to keep her
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 8:52 am

kit winced slightly to his bite to her neck but just snuggled agaisnt him her insided clenching him not wanting him to leave her body. kit smiled and said "that was amazing." she wondered what he was thinkingas she felt so full of his seed unaware it was finding every last egg to take root.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 2:40 am

he bit her neck when he had filled her claiming her as his new mate his body released more seed as he remained tied to her not releasing her from this connection until his knot had gone down
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 1:58 am

kit yelle out as she orgasmed and shadow filed her insides with his seed. her body milking him. she panted and coklapsed to the floor her womb now full of shadosws young. kit kissed shadow wondering if this was just sex or would mean somethign to him. she didnt understand she belong to him now and was bonded to him.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 1:50 am

howling_moon wrote:
kit was shocked as he moved so quickly. she felt her cloths ripped away. she was turned onto her hand sand kness she yelped but didnt fight him. she felt his thrusting moaned she was o wet it was easy for him to move. she kissed him deeply back as he thrusted both lost in the passion as her body waited for his strong seed to fill her womb full of eggs

he thrusted faster and faster his orgasum reaching t peak he then thrusted hard and deep into her body as he came filling her body with his potant demon seed
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 12:46 am

kit was shocked as he moved so quickly. she felt her cloths ripped away. she was turned onto her hand sand kness she yelped but didnt fight him. she felt his thrusting moaned she was o wet it was easy for him to move. she kissed him deeply back as he thrusted both lost in the passion as her body waited for his strong seed to fill her womb full of eggs
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 12:35 am

he left the cage soon as the door was opened which was when she unlocked it he went o her and stripped her thrusting agaist her until he had her from behind and felt his shaft enter her as he brought her to her knees his hard long shaft slipping into her virgin pusssy taking her purity as he made her his mate the pheremones dring him on as he took her hard and fast lost in the moment he kissed her as he mated her
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:27 pm

she stared at him reacting with hunger. she wanted him to. she blushed as it felt so hot in there she took off her jacket waving her han d reaching down and touching herself moaning as she pushed a button and the cage door unlocked. she didnt realize she did it. she had her hand in her pants strokign her soaking clit
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:21 pm

he was stillin the cage so until she joined him or til she let him out all he could do was caress her and thrust agaist the bars "join me" he begged his body wanting to fill hers and end that heat with a litter of his strong pups growing inside her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

into the Future (mystic only: mature)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next