Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finding Closure (open m/m)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Finding Closure (open m/m) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2022 9:22 pm

Eric shook his head a little at Mia with a small chuckle before he followed Travis out of the house and he raised a brow a little seeing the portal that he opened on his front lawn, "This is going to be interesting" he sighed as he rolled his shoulders a little. It had been a long time since he had even thought about putting himself in such a situation, in his younger years he had thrived on being in the middle of fights. "Lead the way" Eric said casually before he looked at Mia and made a small motion of his hand telling her to go in before he did, he was happy to just be the reinforcement as this was not his fight and he didn't plan to act as if it was. He did not know how on earth this was going to go, Eric could only hope that he got Mia and Travis back to their pack safely and without too much damage.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2022 9:10 pm

He had been running from the moment that he had felt the withered connection between him and Travis snap, but the mark on his back left shoulder blade started to warm, and the power coming from it calmed him. Settling deep in an abandoned mausoleum, knowing they would be coming soon. Feeling a faint electricity running down his spine, he snapped his fingers and chuckled at the lightning that momentarily arched between his fingers.

Mia raised an eyebrow at Eric, smiling faintly. "Now how did we all know you would say that?" She looked over at Travis, handing him one of her small orbs. "Do you know where he is?" Travis took the small orb, rolling it in his fingers. "He hasn't had enough time to leave the state... So he is most likely at his family's mausoleum." The man turned and headed out the front door, making the portal-door appear out on the lawn. "... He is waiting." Travis could see twin faint red lights in the image that the portal-door showed. "Keep your guard up, Mia."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2022 8:41 pm

Eric watched as Travis turned the amulet over in his hands, when he chuckled he raised a brow at the other man before he shook his head slightly. Looking at Mia when she thanked him he shook his head a little at her, "Thank me later, since I will be coming with the two of you" he said before he clicked the fingers on his right hand and a simple black shirt and boots appeared on his feet. "I know the spells on the amulets will not fail but it helps having a warlock around just incase some more dangerous spells are needed" Eric said with a small smirk, normally he would not put himself in such a position but he had decided that since Mia and Travis were going up against a vampire it would be best if he came along to take care of anything that might be above them, even if Mia knew how to do her own spells.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2022 8:18 pm

Travis turned the thing over slowly in silence, Mia watching him out of the corner of her eyes. "Travis... Are you alright?" The man let out a dark chuckle, closing his eyes for a few moments before looking over at her. "Yeah. Never been better, actually. Debts can finally be repaid... and that twisted bloodline of his can be stopped before he finds someone to force it on." Mia nodded slowly. "Okay..." She looked over at Eric with a faint smile. "Thank you for this... again."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2022 8:08 pm

Once Travis stepped inside Trixie closed the door behind him and followed them into the room which was filled with potions, vials of various liquids, herbs and floating lights; there was also a spell on the room so no one could enter without Eric. Eric walked over to the bench that had the amulets, one with a deep red ruby set in the middle and other with a bright blue sapphire, “These will cloak you enough to get close” he said casually as he handed the one with the ruby to Mia and the other to Travis. “Once you put them on you cannot remove them for twenty four hours, they cannot be removed with cutting or by force” he warned. “They will also help you counter any influence Louis might posses…he will pretty much be useless while you wear them. Basically human” Eric said as he crossed his arms over his chest watching the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2022 7:17 pm

Travis let out a heavy sigh, stepping inside and following behind Mia as she went into the room with Eric. Instantly she could feel her mark warming, and she laid a hand over it with a faint smile on her face. "He will sense us coming, so will I be able to catch him to keep him from running?" She glanced over her shoulder at Travis, who had let out a dark chuckle. "That's half of the fun. After how he chased those women and broke not only their bodies but also their minds? Don't take all the fun out of it, Mia."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2022 7:09 pm

Eric turned and looked at Mia with a raised brow when she said that she now saw why Travis would not come in, “Enlighten me” he chuckled before he walked to the doorway of the kitchen and stuck his head out to see Trixie still glaring at Travis in the doorway. “Trixie, lovely, step out of the doorway so he can come in” he called with a chuckle before he looked at Mia with a smirk. “Good thing I’ve finished the amulets already” Eric said with a shake of his head before he moved out of the kitchen fully and headed for a door that was close to the front door. “Trixie is what you would call…my familiar, she is almost as old as I am” he said casually before he motioned for Travis to follow him into the room he was walking into.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2022 7:01 pm

Mia let out a light snort of laughter, seeing how rigid Travis went when Trixie looked at him. Leaving the idiot standing there, she walked into the kitchen and let out a chuckle when she was Eric. "Ah... I can see now why he didn't want to come in." She tilted her head back, calling towards the front door: "Come in, you big baby. You don't have to come in here if you don't want to." She then turned her attention back to Eric. "Looks like Travis is in the clear now. She actually severed his connection with Louis, so he's itching to take the asshole out."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2022 6:48 pm

It wasn’t Eric who came to see them but Trixie, she looked at Mia for a moment before she moved around her and opened the front door and looked at Travis. “You’re coming inside too” she said firmly her words showing she was not to be messed with, “Eric is in the kitchen. Down the hall, third door on the left” she said softly without looking at Mia instead she let her gaze on Travis waiting for him to step through the door as well.

“I wouldn’t say no to Trixie telling you to come inside Travis. She isn’t against dragging you in” Eric called with a laugh from the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2022 6:43 pm

Mia was surprised when they were suddenly pulled out of the portal-path, appearing at the top of the stairs of Eric's home. "No way in hell am I going in there." Travis shook his head, his arms crossed over his chest. Mia raised an eyebrow at him, her eyes somehow narrowing at the same time. "Why not?" Trais let out a snort. "I'm just not. I can wait out here." He turned his back towards her. Rolling her eyes with a faint snort, Mia turned and knocked twice. A faint rune appeared right over the lock and it unlocked, the door opening slightly. "Well, hell... Didn't mean to do that." Stepping inside, she let the door slowly close behind her. "Hey, Eric. It's me, Mia. Can I go beyond the front entrance?"
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2022 6:32 pm

Looking up at James when he came over and took her hand she raised a brow a little at his words, she was a little skeptical even if Mia was the daughter of a god Clara had seen what some vampires could do. “I’m not sure he’ll be much use in making sure his death is quick…if anything he might encourage a drawn out death” she said with a soft laugh before she nodded her head when James said he needed to walk the pack barrier again, “Okay” Clara said with a gentle smile. After he left she left the kitchen and went back up to Mia’s room to get a little more sleep.

Eric hadn’t gone back to the club after he had left the pack house instead he went home, his house was a large mansion that looked as if someone didn’t live there but it was very clean and well kept. He had finished the amulets he had said he would make for Mia and had them sitting on his workbench in one of the rooms, walking bare foot into the kitchen wearing only a pair of jeans he grabbed himself a glass of water. There was a nagging at the back of his mind that he was going to have visitors but he ignored it not caring if someone did show up and see the old whip scars on his back. If someone was to come into his home as far as Eric was concerned, they would have to deal with the sight of the scars on his body.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2022 6:11 pm

James walked over and took one of her hands, his expression somber and serious. "Mia is a daughter of a god, and Travis is carrying the anger and vengeance to fuel their fight." His lips twitched as he fought back a smirk. "Eric will need to go with them to make sure Louis' end is quick, if anything. I have to do another round of walking the pack barrier. As long as a door isn't locked, you can go wherever you want in the house." He let go of her hand and covered the stew pot with its lid before leaving the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2022 5:54 pm

Clara gave Mia the middle finger when she brought up her choking on her food, she wasn’t going to try and talk Mia out of working with Eric as she knew he was the best warlock around that could help them. Looking at James when he covered up his laugh she shook her head a little, “Eric doesn’t do ‘change of heart’, his very upfront about things” she said with a small laugh. Taking another swig of her water she moved on the stool she was sitting on to get more comfortable, “Let’s just hope that Eric goes with them because they might need his help” Clara added with a slightly raised brow. She had no doubt that Mia and Travis were strong enough to do what they were planning but even she wouldn’t go into a fight with a vampire willingly without someone like Eric with her.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2022 5:47 pm

Travis made a non commital sound, and Mia shook her head with a slight roll of her eyes. "He may be old and have a lot of power, but my power comes from an even older source. I think I will be fine, Travis. Now come on, before Clara chokes to death on her food." She ended with a teasing tone, making a doorway portal with one of her little orbs, grabbing the back of Travis' shirt between the shoulder blades, pulling the man through the portal. James cughed behind a hand, to cover up the laugh he had let out. "Ah... Well, even if he did have a change of heart later, I think she would be fine."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2022 4:48 pm

Clara nodded her head still coughing a little as she picked up her bottle of water and took a swig from it to help stop her coughing, “It is very odd…Eric normally likes things he can use against people, so if he asks them to do something and they don’t do it he has a way of making them do it” she said and shuddered a little at the thought of what he might do if she didn’t do something he said since he had her blood. “Either really likes you or his going to call in a favour later as payment besides a date” Clara added with a shrug of her shoulders as she took a deep breath once she had stopped coughing.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2022 4:43 pm

Mia shrugged. "Who knows, maybe I can weaponize it against Louis." Travis looked over at the woman, his eyes taking on a sharp quality. "Have you been able to use your powers?" Mia glanced over at Clara for a moment, and found herself glad that her almost choking was a good excuse not to answer Travis. "Nah, I think I will take it with me anyway. Judging by your reaction to what I said earlier... Do you think it's odd he did that?"
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2022 4:10 pm

Clara raised a brow when Mia said that Eric had offered up his help and she couldn’t help but giggle a little, “He only does that for people he really likes” she said with a smirk knowing full well only a small handful of people Eric had helped without taking something in return up front. When Travis guessed that Eric had asked her for a date in the future she couldn’t help but almost choke on the last spoonful of soup she had put into her mouth at that exact moment. “Well, I would put that thermos away because I doubt he will need it” Clara managed to cough out wondering what game Eric was playing at when it came to Mia.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2022 6:44 am

Mia smiled faintly, her head tilted to the side, her eyes flashing a burnished gold. "He offered up help on his own, so... I might as well take it. He said it was an... on him kind of thing but..." She pulled a mini thermos out of her go back, and James almost tripped standing up. "You have a vial of your blood in there, don't you?" Mia nodded slightly, putting the thermos back into her bag. "Never know when someone will change their mind." Travis turned and looked at her, quiet for a moment. "He asked you for a date in the future, didn't he?" Mia shifted her weight onto her right foot, her free hand placed on her lip, looking at Travis with a raised eyebrow. "And why do you ask?"

The man smiled faintly. "There seems to be no overt strings attached nor any secret motives behind it. That's a first...."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2022 8:22 pm

Clara glanced over her shoulder at Travis when he asked James if they would be alright without him and Mia around, "I think we can manage to no kill each other while you are both not here" she said with a smile. She knew it would be a bit of a struggle for them but she was going to at least try. When Travis said that Louis would be frantic and running Clara had no doubt about that, "Well, I hope it goes well for you" Clara said with a soft smile before she looked over at Mia when she came into the doorway of the kitchen and raised a brow a little when she said that they had a certain man to call on before they were to go hunting. "I take it you are going to see Eric?" she asked with a raised brow wondering what on earth they could be seeing him about.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2022 8:02 pm

Travis could see things now that no one else could, and so he glanced over at James. "Will you two be alright without me and Mia nearby?" James let out a faint sigh, returning to his position from before Travis' arrival. "We will be as okay as we can be." Travis made a non committal noise, tucking the silk into a back pocket. "Any pain I may have felt was prevented well before I did this, Clare. Louis made sure of that." His voice held a barely contained rage, even as his body was relaxed. When she said he should rest, he let out a light chuckle. "He will know what happened soon. He will be frantic and running."

Hearing footsteps behind him, he turned and saw Mia standing in the doorway to the kitchen, a bag slung over her shoulder. "Come on. We got a certain man to call on before we go hunting."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2022 7:38 pm

Clara's eyes widened a little seeing the colour of his eyes when he took the silk off, she had never seen eyes the crystal blue colour that he now had and it was mesmerizing. "Well, I think they look beautiful" she said with a soft smile before she blushed when he mentioned that he had given up the ability to have children making her shake her head slightly at him. "I didn't need to know that" Clara pointed out and crinkled her nose at him. "Well, I do hope that not having that connection with him anymore makes it easier for you to be safe" she said gently, that was one of her faults, caring more about others she barely knew instead of herself. Clara wanted to ask him how badly it had hurt severing that connection but she stopped herself, instead she turned away from Travis and went back over to the stool she had been sitting on so she could finish off her soup.

"You should rest, I'm sure you've had a very busy day" she said after she took a mouthful of soup, even though she was still worried about Travis her mind had wandered back to the upcoming full moon and how stressful that was going to be especially now she was in the same place as James and Clara knew that she and her wolf were going to struggle a lot during it being so close to him.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2022 7:24 pm

Travis could feel James looking at him, but his head tilted to the side when Clara got up and walked over to him. "Not at all." He reached up and took the silk off of his eyes. Opening them, they were now a beautiful crystal blue color. "My sight was damaged by Louis in that attack." He glanced over at James when he felt the man's gaze turn a little angry, before looking back at Clara. "To erase the connection between us, she took my ability to have children, which I freely gave. I'm not using that bit of me. As for my eyes... I am giving her the anhk the bastard always carries with him."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2022 5:06 pm

Clara watched as James moved and leaned against the counter behind him, "I can't blame you...for the two of you feeling like you might not be able to be civil to someone that came near us" she said with a small shrug of her shoulders. As he explained that Mia insisted that she take her room she nodded her head a little, "I know she is different" Clara said softly. There was something about her she couldn't put her finger on but as far as Clara was concerned it wasn't her place to ask such questions. Seeing James suddenly go defensive Clara put the spoon down and moved on the stool she was sitting on so she could see behind herself easily for whatever danger he had seen or sensed.

Seeing the glyph of the Goddess she frowned a little before she blinked rapidly a few times when Travis stepped out of where the glyph had been. Frowning a little she took in the sight of him curiously. "What do you mean by better eyes?" Clara asked the frown still on her face, she didn't like the idea of even the Goddess touching something as sensitive as someones eyes. Getting up from the stool Clara walked over to Travis and stopped in front of him, "Can I see?" she asked gently wanting to know what he happened to him.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2022 9:03 am

James shook his head slightly, turning and leaning back against the counter behind him, his arms crossed over his chest as he looked over at her. "I'm glad, then. We may have no right to feel this way, but... if someone tried to go near you without your permission... I cannot say we would be able to be civil to them. As for taking her room... it is something she insists on. If she so wants, she can make the barrier on her room somewhat violently deter anyone that she does not write into its glyphs. Besides... Mia is not like us. She's not even like many shifters. Her bloodline... her ability to change comes from a different source than the Goddess."

James went defensive when the faint sight of the Goddess's glyph appeared on the floor, at the opposite end of the massive kitchen. The man relaxed though, when there was a bright light that went up from the glyph, and out stepped Travis. "What the hell did she do?" The white haired man smiled faintly as the Goddess gate shut behind him. His eyes were covered by a band of black silk. "This? Eh, its nothing. She did what I asked, took what I wasn't even using as payment, then gave me better eyes. Going to give myself another twenty four hours, then me and Mia are going vampire hunting...."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2022 9:40 pm

Clara raised a brow a little when he said that he had wanted to let her stay in the pack house, she had never thought of it like that. Groaning softly when he mentioned the full mood coming she wanted to smack her head on the counter, she had completely forgotten that it was coming and it would be bad for her to go anywhere until it was over. “I think it would be best if I stayed put until it passes…better to be safe” she said with a small frown. She had spent enough full moons terrified of not being safe enough to the point where Eric would not open his club on a full moon and make her stay there to be safe from other wolves. “But I wouldn’t want to take Mia’s room from her during a full moon…I’d be fine in a spare room” Clara said honestly knowing full well if someone did try and come into any room she was in she was going to put up a fight, unless it was James.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding Closure (open m/m)
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next