Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finding Closure (open m/m)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Finding Closure (open m/m) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2022 10:59 pm

Looking at the window above the sink when it shattered she took a small step backwards but did not go anywhere else. "Bet she loved that" Clara said when Travis stated that James has basically told the Moon Goddess to fuck off, watching as James hissed and moved away from where the window was she looked back at Travis when he asked if seeing James made her wolf happy and her back straightened and an unreadable expression came over her face. "I lost everything because of him and what did to me" she said softly not happy that she could feel tears starting to burn at the corner of her eyes, "But no, its hurts her more to see him in pain" Clara continued with clenched teeth not wanting to cry. "Just because we went through agony and almost died because of James, doesn't mean we want the same for him" she added as she looked back over towards James.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2022 10:50 pm

Travis jumped slightly when the window above the kitchen sinks shattered, the pieces falling inward into the sink. James' head was lowered, his body posture one of internal pain. "Ah... Well, I don't think the Goddess gives two shits about what he did." Travis kept his gaze on the other man's back, watching as his shoulders moved in a slightly jerky way, his breathing labored. "She actually showed up here the night after his attack. She... told him she would heal him and remove the traces of vampiric blood in his system, if he agreed to pass on his alpha title to me... and go with her." The man closed his golden eyes with a high heavy with annoyance. "He told her, for lack of better words... to go fuck herself."

A stray pale moonlight passed through the open window, and James made a hissing sound through clenched teeth, stepping back out of the window opening, a faint blistering across his forearms where the moonlight had touched his skin. "He told her there had been only one, and he was already paying for his sins. Ever since then, James cannot go out if the moon is over twenty-five percent full." He glanced over at Clara, and she could see that there was no malice in him, when he spoke his next words, "His suffering makes... her happy, doesn't it?" His tone held a slightly softer tone, and it was easy to tell he was talking about Clara and her wolf. "Louis did the same to me years ago, so I understand, after a fashion... If I found out Louis was suffering... I'd probably be happy about it too."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2022 10:34 pm

Clara looked at the man who had walked into the kitchen and spoke to James, raising an eye when he said that he couldn't speak anymore she couldn't help but smirk a little. "Maybe, the Moon Goddess is finally punishing him for what he did" she said almost sweetly before she shook her head slightly as she looked at Travis with a raised eyebrow, "Honestly, him not being able to talk makes no difference me." Uncrossing her arms she walked over to the spread of food and grabbed an apple, "For the road" Clara said as she tossed it up and caught it again "But truthfully, I never expected to end up in the same place as you James, after what you did" she said coldly not caring what he thought about her. All she knew was that her wolf was agitated and stressed out by being in the same room as him.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2022 10:21 pm

Spoiler:

"Sorry, James. I had to check on Mia, see if she needed any help in the nursery." Travis walked past Clara, used to people of all kinds coming in and out of the pack house, especially after James' accident the year before. Feeling a heaviness in the air, the white haired male paused and looked over Clara. His golden eyes sharpened, and he glanced out of the corner of his eyes over at James' back. Reading the room quite well, the man let out a tired sigh. "You won't get a verbal answer out of him, unfortunately. After a run-in with a vampire last year, he lost his ability to speak. All outward signs of the damage healed. Mia did her best to figure out what was wrong, but nothing she researched helped."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2022 10:04 pm

Clara watched him closely when he gestured to the spread of food on the kitchen island and she raised a brow a little. Straightening her back she snorted slightly as he turned his back to her and went back to the washing the dishes. "No thanks, I'm not hungry" Clara lied as she rolled her eyes. "I see you've done well for yourself, considering" she pointed out a slightly bitter tone to her words, she had always known he would end up being an Alpha but she had never thought after his rejection that would be would wind up in the pack that he ran. It was like the Moon Goddess was being cruel and having fun making her life hell, of all places to end up after falling into bed with another random male it had to be his. Crossing her arms over her stomach she stared at his back, "What, cat got your tongue?" she asked wondering why he wasn't speaking.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2022 8:54 pm

Hearing sharpened even more than before due to his accident the year before, he was able to hear even her breathing as she came down the stairs. That sound alone let him know who it belonged to, and it sent his wolf side into a panic attack of sorts. Putting down his glass of water that he had been drinking, he paused for a moment before turning. He looked at her for a moment, glancing towards the stairs with a barely suppressed look of irritation, before motioning over to the simple but large breakfast spread on the black kitchen island. It was a gesture that said she was welcome to what was there, then he turned back to the dishes he had been working on. He knew she would take his silence in a bad way, but Travis wasn't there to explain it. His lack of the ability to speak anymore...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2022 3:56 am

Spoiler:
Clara didn't know where she was, all she knew was that she was in a bed she didn't recognise in a room that wasn't hers and her dress was gone. She had been drinking the night before in a swanky night club as it was coming up on on the ten year mark of her having been rejected by the man that was her mate, after all she had nothing to lose since she had been shunned from her pack just days after she had been rejected and had been living from place to place making money where ever she could. She had been fifteen at the time and he was eighteen, he apparently didn't want to be tied to a 'child' in his words, shaking her head Clara got out of the bed she was in and looked around. Seeing her dress on the floor near the door with her high heels she pulled on her dress and picked up her shoes, glancing at the male in the bed who was still sound asleep Clara shrugged her shoulders before she opened the bedroom door and walked out.

Closing the door behind herself she began to make her way down the hallway looking for her way out of this large house she now found herself in, sniffing a little Clara paused catching a familiar scent. It was a scent she hadn't smelt in years, the scent of the man who had rejected her. But it couldn't have been him, Clara had heard that he was the alpha of his own pack and had a different female in his bed every night. Surely she hadn't found her way into the pack he ran and if she had she was going to kick herself.

Making her way down the hall towards the scent she stopped outside of the kitchen where it had lead her to and she peeked her head around the corner, all she saw in the kitchen was the very chiseled back of a man who obviously worked out a lot to keep his body looking amazing. Frowning Clara stepped into the doorway of the kitchen her long blonde hair a tangled mess and she was sure her makeup from the night before made her look amazing as well. "Do I know you?" Clara asked the man her voice croaky with sleep, her own voice making her wince hurting her throbbing head, she could tell he was the alpha of the pack she was currently in as there was an aura around him that screamed he had power.

"Sorry, probably sounds weird coming from a random wolf who's still drunk" she added with a small shake of her head, Clara knew she would know for sure if it was the man who had broken her if he turned around. But she didn't know what she would do. Yes she had dreamt about meeting him again and ripping him apart because of what he had done, other dreams had ended with her waking up crying longing to be wrapped in arms that didn't want her. But she did know what ever she did, either hitting or crying, would be filled with years of pain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding Closure (open m/m)
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9