Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finding Closure (open m/m)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5807
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Finding Closure (open m/m) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2022 10:03 pm

"I would love to hear those revenge stories" Eric chuckled before a serious look came over his face when he saw the flash of anger in her eyes, he wanted to ask if she was okay but he stopped himself when the look softened and she continued to speak as if nothing had happened. Raising a brow when Mia mentioned learning to block flashes he chuckled a little and shook his head slightly, "If any of those flashes are from me feel free to muddle over them or ignore them completely" he joked a little with a smile. He had heard of others getting flashes from his past before to the point that one woman he had met had once offered to rid him of those memories but Eric preferred to not have his mind meddled with, even if it was to take away old memories that did not serve him in anyway shape or form.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2022 7:17 pm

Mia closed her eyes and sat there for a moment. "Those moments are clear imprints. If one is powerful enough, one can see them. Buried, those they may be." She was quiet for a moment, letting a memory of a dream-vision come up, and she couldn't help be chuckle. "I can tell you revenge stories. Queen Titania's father had quite the past. Greatest revenge stories I have ever seen." She opened her eyes, looking at him over the top of her cup. For just a moment, a flash of intense anger went through her mind as a past memory ran through her mind unbidden, but then the look softened and she smiled. "I'm going to need to learn to block those flashes before I get more that should be shared by the person, and not by the whim of energy and creation."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2022 5:42 pm

Listing to her as he continued to sip on his tea Eric nodded slightly when she said that there was a lot going on in Europe during that time. When she said that she had a feeling that there was a lot of death during that time he sat his cup down with a small sigh, “Yes, there was a lot of death during that time…but there was also some good people in that time as well. Those who wanted to give poor young boys a chance at an education” Eric said casually as he raised a brow when she mentioned that she had dreamt of the time period as a child. “I would be interested in hearing some of those dreams” he said gently with a soft smile, “As long as they don’t include whipping boys, that’s a little too close to home” Eric chuckled as he picked back up his cup and sipped some more of it wondering if Mia would pick up on the idea that he had been a whipping boy as a child.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2022 4:27 pm

Mia looked over at him, and was quiet for a moment with her eyes slightly wide, before she let out a light laugh, looking a bit embarrassed. "A lot was going on in Europe at the time, to be honest." Shaking her head slightly, she put her gaze down, her fingers curled around the cup of tea she had. "I just get this feeling... there is a lot of death during that time. It makes it hard to see anything articular that I can point out." She was quiet for a while, letting out a faint sigh. "I know history through word, and also through what I thought, as a child, were just dreams...."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2022 8:41 pm

Eric frowned when she spoke about the time he had been born, looking a little confused he shrugged his shoulders as he began to follow after her "Alright" he said slowly wondering what on earth she was thinking about. Looking around the sun room a little he nodded slightly when he said for her to wait there, watching as she left Eric couldn't help but chuckle a little before he sat down in an armchair and got comfortable as he waited for Mia to come back. Looking at her when she came back into the room he raised a brow slightly before she took the cup of tea she held out for him, "Thank you Mia" Eric said with a gentle smile before he sipped some of the hot tea. "Mm, delicious" he said smiling as he continued to sip on it, he was not one to be turned off by how hot tea was. As far as he was concerned the hotter the tea, the better it was. "Now, tell me, where did you learn about the upheaval in Britain?" Eric asked curiously as he rarely met people who knew about that time period.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2022 6:38 pm

Mia stood up straight, her expression a little thoughtful. Her eyes shined even as her mind went through her encyclopedic knowledge of history, showing that she was a bit of a... nerd about it. "Europe... Born right after a time of immense upheaval in Britian history...." After a moment, she blinked quickly and let out a faint laugh, tucking some of her hair behind her right ear. "This way." She walked past Eric and led him downstairs to a small, cozy sun room of sorts. "You can wait here. It should only take a few minutes."

Leaving the room and heading for the kitchen, she was gone for a few minutes like she said she would be, coming back to the room she had left him in with two steaming cups of tea in hand. "Here you go." She said, handing him one.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2022 11:18 pm

“Believe it or not, I grew up in England during a…questionable time” Eric chuckled, seeing the hair fall across her face he stopped himself from reaching out and shifting it for her. He was a gentleman after all and he wasn’t about to encroach on Mia’s space. Raising a brow when she seemed to perk up he chuckled softly, “Surprise me” he said with a smirk as he stepped backwards a little so Mia could leave Travis room when she was ready to walk past him, “As long as there is no sugar in it, I don’t mind what it is” he added with another soft laugh. He had never understood how people could put sugar in a perfectly good cup of tea and ruin it.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2022 10:30 pm

Mia chuckled, her head tilting slightly to the right, causing a bit of her hair to fall across her face. "Of course you are not a coffee man. Much more... refined for that. European descent, I'm guessing." Getting a slightly thoughtful look on her face, she stood up straight, her hands behind her back. "Well, I did manage to get a few tea plants to start growing a few years back in my garden. What kind of tea do you prefer, hm?"
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2022 9:20 pm

“I believe, I am unique not an odd duck” Eric chuckled and shook his head at her a little, as she spoke about what she was planning he couldn’t help but laugh and shake his head again. “And you are the one to call me odd when you’re the one waiting for Vanir gold” he said with a smirk before he tucked his hands into his pockets comfortably. “Well, you know where to find me when you are ready for the fabrics” Eric said with a nod of his head before he frowned a little when she offered him some Colombian coffee, “As tempting as that sounds little one, I do not drink coffee” he said and faked a dramatic sigh, “Never did get the taste for it, I much prefer a good old fashioned cup of tea at this time of day.”
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2022 9:13 pm

Mia rolled her eyes faintly, crossing her arms over her chest. "You are one odd duck." Glancing over her shoulder when he asked about the room's progress, she shrugged faintly. "I am still waiting for a response from Freyr about some Vanir gold. Going to use them to... bulk up the bed." She laughed, letting out a faint sigh. "Well, I will send a message tomorrow whenever I figure out what colors and how much of the fabric I need... unless you would like some imported Columbian coffee before you go?"
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2022 8:01 pm

Eric raised a brow when Mia opened the door smirking faintly, “Good, means I did a good job” he chuckled as he raised his right hand and showed her the angry red skin on his palm. “Everyone will be able to tell who tried to get into his room” Eric said with a gentle smile before he smirked at her a little. “And before you ask, I’m fine. I don’t need my hand tended too” Eric added with a shake of his head. He knew he could easily heal his hand but he couldn’t be bothered too. He also knew that Trixie would fuss over him when he got home because of his hand but he didn’t care, “But I am glad he was able to feel that someone was trying to open the door”. Raising a brow again as he looked at her he moved his gaze and peered into the room a little “How is it going in here?” He asked gently.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2022 7:32 pm

As she was pulling together the last few threads of the inner warding, she felt a faint pulse come from outside the door. A chuckle resounded in her mind, and she finished the inner warding.

What are you doing, princess? The teasing tone in Travis' voice made Mia chuckle.

It's a surprise, you jerkwad. I can't tell you and you know that. The man chuckled again.

You seem to be rather friendly with that warlock friend of yours. Mia felt her face go red with a blush and she sent a faint shock along the pack connection. Shut up, you. So... you gonna tell me about your new friend, hm? Travis chuckled.

Touche, Mia. Ah, don't worry about it. You'll love him.

Mia shook her head as Travis pulled back from the connection, and she opened the door with a faint smile. "It worked well. He felt that, you know?"
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2022 5:38 pm

Eric listened to Mia as she spoke, when she brought up needing help to get a hold of a certain far fabric he raised a brow a little. “I am sure we can get that sorted” he chuckled, when she closed the door he smirked a little and shook his head slightly, closing his eyes for a moment he let himself focus before he opened them again and began working on the warding of the door. As he worked Eric made sure to make a stronger ward then what was on Mia’s door, his warding was neat and intricate and everything fit together snugly. Eric wasn’t about to half ass a protection warding for someone else, sighing softly he gently reached into the pack connection of the house making sure to be as delicate as he could as he put Travis and his new companion into the warding. When he was done he pulled away from the connection, letting the white light that he was holding go he grabbed the door handle and attempted to open it. The warding he had placed there burnt his hand enough that he pulled back and smiled, he knew no one would open the door now without permission. Knocking on it he waited for Mia to open it from the inside, “No one will be getting in here without permission at all” Eric chuckled knowing that Travis would have felt the pulse from him trying to open the door.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2022 9:19 am

Mia let out a light chuckle. "Rare still." Opening the door, she looked into the bare room and instantly her mind went into planning mode. "Hm... Might have to add a couple of extra things on the inside part of the warding. Tigers tend to be loud in the morning. I felt blue energy when I tapped into the connection. Hmm..." She stepped into the room and turned to Eric. "I will also need help getting hold of a certain far fabric tomorrow... if you don't mind helping." She said with a faint smirk, before shutting the door. Taking in a deep breath, she calmed her entire body, emerald light appearing around her hands.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2022 10:04 pm

“I guess you could call me a rare breed…I did grow up during 1485 after all” Eric chuckled before he followed Mia towards Travis’ room, seeing her stop he raised a brow before he smiled softly when said that they should recreate the whole thing since Travis was bringing someone home with him. “We can do that not a problem” he said with a smile as he stopped outside of Travis’ room. He wasn’t about the enter the room of someone who he did not have permission from, “I am happy to work on the warding of the door if you wish to work on the warding on the inside so he can have all the privacy he needs” Eric said gently to with a smile, he had no doubt that whatever warding the two of them did that it would fit together nicely when it was all finished.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2022 9:50 pm

Mia laughed lightly behind one of her hands, taking her books back into her arms. "You are one of the rare breeds of man." She said in a joking tone, turning and heading down the hall to Travis' room. "An extension will be fine for now." Pausing with her right foot lifted halfway to a full step, she stood there for a moment before shaking her head, pulling herself out of the pack connection that had just pulsed, signifying that the pack had just grown by one person. "On second thought... It seems as if Travis will be bringing someone home with him, so we should recreate the whole thing for his room." Stopping at the door, she opened it with her free hand, gently pushing the door open with one foot. "Travis and Aaron. Those will be the only two people who should be allowed to enter."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2022 9:13 pm

Eric watched her quietly with a small smile enjoying seeing how someone else used magic, it had been a long time since he had just watched someone else cast so easily. “Very kind of you” he chuckled when she said he could examine it without breaking it, but as soon as she said that he shouldn’t thinking about bothering her anytime he wanted he looked offended, “Bothering a lady in her room?” He scoffed before he shook his head slightly. “I was raised with better manners, I would never bother a lady in her room” he added before he turned his attention back to the door with a thoughtful look.

“If you like we can either recreate the whole warding onto Travis’ room or we can create a link between the two to simply extend the warding over. His privacy and yours will not be compromised and neither of you will be impacted by it” Eric said thoughtfully his mind racing on how he could simply extend on to what already existed. “We can place a ward into the spell work which will allow him to know if someone forces their way into his room for whatever reason” he added with a small frown.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2022 9:02 pm

Mia let out a light snort of laughter, shaking her head with an exasperated sigh. "There are those among us who make the black blood rouge vampires look like upstanding citizens. I will do whatever it takes to keep you safe." She mimicked the words her brother spoke to her the night before, after she had gotten a rather... annoying and probing phone call from him. "It does not surprise me that he did that." Calling on just the barest amount of her power needed, she let an emerald light that came from just above her right hip hold her books. "There is just one loophole he didn't account for."

She looked at Eric for a moment, taking in his present appearance, before she turned to face the door. Her left hand was covered in a faint green light, and she managed to hook a finger over the line. Running the index finger of her right hand down the line six inches, then back to the starting point, she drew a custom made rune there, and it flashed for a moment. It took a few seconds, but the line pulled back its red color, and Mia stepped back with a sigh. Looking slightly up at him to her left, she smirked faintly. "No need to break it. Now you can examine it, and you will be able to come in here whenever you want... but don't think you can bother me all the time." She ended with a light laugh.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2022 8:00 pm

Eric walked casually behind Mia letting her lead him to wherever she wanted him to go, stopping he looked at the door she nodded to and he raised a brow a little. “Sounds easy enough” he said with a smile. Taking his right hand from his pocket he raised it and ran it slowly over the door a soft white light eminating from his hand, frowning slightly he pulled his hand back from the door and looked at the palm of his head seeing his skin starting to turn red as if burnt slightly. “Well now that is just rude” Eric said seeming offended before he looked at Mia, “Want to see what your brother has weaved into the warding?” He asked with a grin before he reached out and ran his hand back over the door, as he did swirls of light and glyphs appeared on the door in front of them.

Pulling his hand back he pointed to a red throbbing line of light that seemed angry that it had been touched. “That line there, is to stop people like me from reading the whole ward on the room” he said with a small sigh. “I am just offended that your brother thought I wouldn’t be able to break such a line should I need to so I can see how everything links together” Eric added with a small shake of his head before he looked at Mia, “Of course, I need your permission to break it or things might get a little painful for me” he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2022 7:50 pm

Mia picked up the small stack of books she had gathered together, shifting them so that way they rested slightly against her right side. "This way." Slightly walking around him, she led the way out of the library and up to the third floor. Stopping outside her own room, she nodded her head slightly towards the door. "I let Clara have my room until she decides what she in going to want to do after the full moon, but I figured you would be able to examine the spells on the room rom the outside."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2022 8:11 pm

Trixie looked at the small box oddly before she took it in her hands and studied it for a moment before sipping it into her pocket. “He said he did no request payment but I’ll give it to him none the less” she said with a nod of her head before she smiled at Mia gently. “A fever is not detrimental to his health. He has been through much worse” She laughed softly “And I can assure you, he only does things like that for people he cares for” Trixie added before she nodded her head when Mia said that she was going to be working on remodelling Travis’ room. “When Eric is feeling better he will be here” Trixie said happily before she vanished from the library to go back and tell Eric everything he needed to know.

A few hours later Eric appeared in the house behind Mia looking as if nothing had been wrong with him at all, he was dressed casually in a pair of black jeans and a simple white button down and black boots. “So, where are we starting?” He asked casually as he tucked his hand into his pockets comfortably.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2022 6:15 pm

Mia lifted her left hand and there was a momentary flash of light. Slowly running a small box through her fingers, she walked over to Trixie and held out the small box. "This will be for his help. Also, please tell him not to do that again. I apprechiate the gesture, I really do. But I told him not to do anything if it was detrimental to himself." She stepped back after turning the box over, going back over to her stack of books. "I will be working on remodeling Travis' room. I will be ready whenever he is."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2022 9:15 pm

Trixie tipped her head to the side a little as she listened to Mia talk, “I am sure he’ll be fine with the two of you working on it together” she said with a nod of her head before she grinned when Mia said that she wanted the spell on Travis’ room to be so only he could go in without his permission and that she also wanted it to feel like it was in its own little dimension. “Eric is very good at crafting spells and wards like. He has similar wards all around the house” she said with a nod of her head. “Is that all?” Trixie asked getting ready to head back home to tell Eric everything.

Clara smiled softly when James said that he had brought up food for the both of them since he hadn’t gotten a chance to eat, “Well, that’s alright then, because I doubt I would be able to eat everything on that tray by myself” she laughed with a shake of her head. She knew that after a full moon she could easily sit down and eat her weight in food but in the lead up to one Clara preferred to eat lightly so she wasn’t sleepy from eating too much.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2022 5:44 pm

Mia sat down the book she had been looking at, turned with her arms crossed faintly over her stomach. "Before I say anything else... Please tell him that I want us both to work on it. Second... I know what he did, so this can wait until he is better. As for the spell, I want two things specifically. I want to make it to where no one can enter his room without his permission. Also, the spell my brother and I created over my room also makes it feel like it is in its own little dimension."

James let out a faint snort of laughter, going over and setting the tray down on the bed. "I would never. This is for both of us, though. I didn't get to eat before everyone started swarming the kitchen." He said in a light voice.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2022 5:00 pm

Eric had gotten Mia’s message, he had been quiet impressed with the delivery. But he was not in the best shape to do much and so instead he sent Trixie to go and see Mia on his behalf as he stayed laying in his bed. Trixie stepped out of a ports into the library just behind Mia and she tipped her head to the side a little, “Eric said you wished for a spell to be made?” She asked as she studied her for a moment as she clasped her hands in front of her body comfortably. “Could you show me the spell or describe what it does so I can give the information to Eric so he can improve on it so it would be more suitable?” Trixie questioned wanting to get as much information as possible so Eric could make a better warding spell for Mia.

Getting up off of the bed Clara walked over to the door and opened it for James, “Oh…I didn’t expect a whole tray of anything” she said with a soft laugh as she moved to the side a little so he could bring the food in. “I was pretty much just thinking you were going to bring me some cereal or something not a lot of food” Clara chuckled with a shake of her head, both her and her wolf were amused by James bringing them a tray of food.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding Closure (open m/m)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next