Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finding Closure (open m/m)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Finding Closure (open m/m) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2022 4:48 pm

Using her fae connections, she was able to get some fabrics and things that were rather rare, even within fae lands. She had to give up a couple of her Aesir gold things and a few of her portal orbs, but to her, those were paltry things right now. She wanted to make sure that when Travis returned, he had a place that was fresh and calm to go to after he returned. Making a mental note of her Fenrir pendant crafted from damascus steel created in the fires of Muspelheim, she finished packing up the rest of the stuff. After locking up the room, she headed to the library, and crafted a message into a gryfalcon made from her magic, sending it off to find Eric. She wanted to see if he could help her in crafting up a spell similar to the one settled on her own room. After what Louis' had said... she found herself slightly annoyed that she didn't trust her brother as much as she used to.

James lightly knocked on the door using his left foot, currently holding a covered tray. It had taken him a bit longer than he wanted to to get Clara's food ready for her, as he had to attend to his alpha duties, but he had finally got it done.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2022 7:51 pm

Clara crinkled her nose a little when Mia laughed, but she couldn’t help but smirk a little when she said that James might get a bit snippy if anyone bothered her. “Ah I’m not sure about that” she said with a small shake of her head, running her free hand through her hair as she took a sip of her water Clara raised a brow when Mia handed her the black orb. Looking at it curiously for a moment she nodded her head slightly, “Thanks” Clara said before she glanced down to Mia’s room a little. “Well, I should leave you be, James said he would bring something up for me to eat” she said with a small smile before she waved a little at Mia and headed back to her room. Going inside she pushed the door half closed as she walked over to the bedside table and gently sat the orb down before she sat on the bed with a small sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2022 6:24 pm

Mia laughed, letting out a sigh after. "To be honest, you staying here would be better for others safety than your own. No one here would purposefully push themselves on you, but James might get a bit snippy if someone irritated you." Glancing at her watch, she pulled out a small black orb from the band, and handed it to Clara. "If you want to go to the club during the full moon phase, use this to get to the front door in no time."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2022 4:31 am

Clara watched her closely as she continued working on the boxes, raising a brow when Mia looked at her and smirked she sighed softly as she brought up that she had left her stay in her room to give her peace while she was in the house. "I would be fine not being in there during the full moon. We've been through more dangerous full moons" Clara said with a small shrug of her shoulders. Tilting her head to the side a little Clara took note of Mia putting her hand over her left rib cage and she raised her brow a little taking note of the look on her face, "I can always go to Eric's club...wouldn't be the first time I've stayed there during one" she chuckled a little even though she and her wolf knew very well that James would not let them out of his sight. Not during a full moon at least.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 6:37 am

Mia chuckled, closing up the box by folding the tops in the right way. She knew that Travis would be back... eventually, and she didn't want to make it harder for him to go through his stuff once he was back. "Indeed, Eric is the dumb-dumb." Lightly dusting her hands off on her jeans, she looked over at Clara and smirked faintly, putting her fists on her hips. "I gave it to you to give you peace, but if you are going to stay until after the full moon, then you need to stay in there for your safety as well." A hand resting over his left rib cage, she smiled faintly, gaze to the ground. "Due to where my shifting abilities comes from, I do not ... suffer as much during the full moon, so I am fine with you using my room."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 7:10 pm

Clara couldn't help but laugh a little at Mia's words "I take it that dumb-dumb is Eric?" she asked with a smile before she sipped some of her water as she watched Mia begin to pack up Travis' things. "It's safer for me to stay until after the full moon...normally Eric's closes up the club and makes me stay there but James said I could stay here until after it" Clara said with a small shrug of her shoulders as if it was no big deal. "If you like I can stay in here and you can have you room back" she suggested not wanting to keep Mia out of her room for too long as it seemed very rude to her.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 6:47 pm

Mia looked up over her shoulder and over at Clara, smiling faintly. "I'm fine." She picked up one of the flat boxes, slowly putting it together so she could pack stuff in it. "That dumb-dumb did what I told him not to, so I've been fine since we got back. Travis, though...." Standing up, she taped the bottom of the box and then flipped it over, placing it on the bed as she slowly emptied said man's dresser into it. "He's out right now, so I'll probably stay in here while he is gone." Pausing for a moment, she looked over at Clara. "Are you staying until after the full moon?"
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 6:30 pm

Clara looked up at James when he placed his hand on her shoulder, "Oh...uh...sure" she said with a small nod of her head when he said that he could bring something up for her if she wanted. Grabbing her glass of water she headed back upstairs wanting to be away from all of people downstairs and all of the noise, seeing Mia sitting down in a room she raised a brow slightly before she stopped in the doorway and looked at her. "You okay?" Clara asked tipping her head to the side a little, her simple question held meaning of asking her if she was physically alright and if there was anything she could do for the other woman.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 6:23 pm

James passed by her from behind, letting his hand rest on her shoulder for a moment. "I can bring something up if you don't want to hang around here for too long." He smiled at her faintly before walking to the stove, trading pleasantries with the few wolves he passed by.

Upstairs, Mia let out a light sigh as she sat down a stack of unassembled boxes. Standing in Travis' room, her mind was already in designer mode, wondering how she was going to change it up so that it would be a fresh area for him to rest whenever he returned. You better no stay gone too long. I don't wnat to have to worry about you, you dummy.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 6:08 pm

Eric watched Travis closely and he nodded his head slightly when he told him that Mia was fragile and not to betray her trust, "I don't plan to" he said with a soft chuckle before he watched as the other man left. Shaking his head a little he pushed off of the wall he was leaning on, starting to head for the stairs to check on Mia again he stopped by her room to check on Clara quickly before he headed down to the infirmary to check on Mia once again. Walking up to the bed he smiled a little, "Sleep well" he chuckled before he vanished back to his home to sleep off of the fever he had taken for her.

Clara woke up late in the morning her body felt heavy but she knew she needed to get up, groaning softly she rolled onto her back and looked at the ceiling a part of her telling her to stay in bed and not get up but she had a feeling if she didn't get up that James would come into the room and make her get up and make her eat. Sighing softly she forced herself to get up and to go and have a shower before she headed downstairs, it surprised her a little seeing how many wolves were up and doing things and it made her feel a little uncomfortable being around so many people as she walked into the kitchen just wanting to get herself a drink of water before she even thought about getting food.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 5:25 pm

"Hmm...." Travis faced forward again, once again drawn into the thought of how empty everything felt right now. When he asked him if he was going to rest too, he let out a faint chuckle. "Not here...." Walking over to his bed, he pulled a canvas bag out from under it, slinging it over his right shoulder. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a small black orb and used it to create a portal in the middle of his room. "Until I can feel something again... I think I am going to do some traveling. Not any use in the state I am right now." Shrugging faintly, he faced the portal, his back to the door. "As strong as she is, Mia is quite fragile under that tough exterior. Do not betray the budding trust she has in you, if you can help it." He walked through the portal and it disappeared a few seconds later.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 4:46 pm

Eric raised a brow a little seeing Travis standing in the doorway of his room, when he asked if she was in bed he nodded his head a little. “She’s sleeping. She’ll get plenty of rest without the fever bothering her” he said with a small shrug of his shoulders. Leaning against the wall a little near Travis he glanced into his room a little, “Going to get rest yourself?” Eric questioned wondering what on earth the man in front of him was thinking in that moment.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:44 am

Travis shifted as he looked around his open room. The man stood in the doorway, as he contemplated exactly what he was going to change in there. He felt the need for a deep clean of the room, but he couldn't dredge up enough emotion to really do anything. In this moment, he could just start over completely, but he knew with his emotionless state right now, he knew that he might regret clearing everything out. Hearing approaching footsteps, he turned his head slightly to the right. "Is she in bed?"
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 1:46 am

Looking down at her for a moment Eric shook his head slightly before he leaned down and placed a soft kiss on her forehead, whispering a soft spell as he did so he could take on the fever for her so she could rest easily. "Sleep well" he said with a soft laugh ignoring how hot he now felt, Eric knew very well that Trixie was going to give him a piece of her mind as soon as he got home. "The Goddess does what she wants when it comes to making sure she gets what she is after" Eric said with a smile before he gently swept some of her hair back from her face, "Get some sleep, and I'll check on Travis" he said gently before he wandered out of the infirmary and went to look for Travis wanting to make sure he was alright and not going to get himself into trouble while Mia was resting.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 12:39 am

Mia let out a faint sigh, having no energy left to really keep her eyes open at this point. "You don't have to... if it will be detrimental to your own energy or health... I just let my anger fuel my power too much... and I got a little fever. Its nothing too... severe." She was quiet for a moment before she let out a soft sigh that turned into a lauh at the end. "I did not expect the Goddess giving Travis one of her blades to help take Louis out..."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 12:07 am

Eric effortlessly scooped Mia up into his arms when she grasped at the front of his shirt, "Yes, you do need help getting home" he said with a nod of his head. Cradling her against his chest comfortably he nodded his head slightly opening a portal for them all to go through before he looked at Travis. "Give it time, you will feel something in a few days" Eric said before he stepped through the portal into the living room of the pack house, staying still for a moment he adjusted Mia slightly in his arms before he headed for the infirmary. Going over to an empty bed he carefully laid her down on it, "Now, Mia, do you want me to take the fever away?" he asked with a serious look on his face "Because I can if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2022 11:57 pm

Travis watched with a dispassionate stare as white light slowly engulfed the dying and paralzyed vampire, until he had diappeared completely. "I feel... nothing." Turning he kicked aside the broken spear, walking towards them. "Mia, I-" The woman was breathing heavily, but she somehow managed to keep it even. "I'm... ugh." Taking a step forward, one hand grasped at the front of Eric's shirt, feverish forehead resting his chest. "Got... too angry. Might need help... getting home...."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2022 11:46 pm

Eric gritted his teeth a little at the feeling of Mia boosting his power but he didn't sat anything at all, watching as Louis and Travis fought he raised a brow slightly watching what had happened. Slowly letting his power fall away from Travis he shook his head a little and shook out his hands slightly hating the tingling sensation that ran through his arms whenever he used a lot of magic at once. "Well...that was a quick fight" Eric said wither another shake of his head before he turned and looked at Mia with a raised brow, "Are you okay?" he asked her gently wanting to make sure that she hadn't burnt herself out too much. If she had Eric was not against carrying her back to the packhouse if he had to just to make sure she got there safely even if he trusted Travis to get her back. "How are you feeling?" he asked glancing over his shoulder at Travis with a raised brow.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2022 11:37 pm

Using her power was hard when the target they were being used on moved in battle. Closing her eyes, she took a couple of moments to gather herself. Shaking her head, she reached out and placed one hand of Eric's back, letting her power work on an easier scale, gently boosting him as he continued to help Travis.

The man jumped backwards to avoid a swipe from the spear wielded by Louis, he reached out and grabbed the shaft of the spear right below the blade. "You have no idea what awaits you, Louis. She will have fun with you, and you will know the pain you inflicted on those poor women."

"What are you-" Louis froze when he felt a heavy blade go through him. Looking down, he spotted the Moon Goddess' crest in the hilt of the blade. "Those women were shifters under her protection. You fucked up when you messed with them." With a bit of effort, the man snapped the golden spear shaft, turning the obsidian blade and slamming it into the side of the vampire's neck. "Moon Goddess, I sacrifice this darkened blood in your name." He let go of the blade's hilt and stepped back, tossing the end of the broken spear off to the side, his form turning back to normal.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2022 11:20 pm

Eric moved a little so he was completely in front of Mia when he noticed that her power had fallen away from Travis, uncrossing his arms he raised both of his hands slightly and pushed his power out towards Travis. A deep gold light curled up around Travis and pulsed with power with each movement he made. "Gods are fickle beings, some more than others" Eric said casually ignoring that his voice had deepened slightly as it was taking a little more effort then normal to keep Travis enveloped with his power. "But some gods actually want the best for people they look after" he added with a small grunt as he weaved another quick spell into the shield he had cast for Travis that moved the pain to him so the other man could continue to fight without being held back by pain.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2022 11:11 pm

Mia ignored the faint ice-crystals that spread out from around her eyes. "I am so sick and tired of gods...." She muttered, lowering her head slightly while keeping her eyes on Travis' back. Louis raised from the rubble he had been under, wiping away the faint dark blood from the corner of his mouth with the back of his free hand. "Heh... Actually got a backbone there." Mia's hands shook slightly and she formed her hands into fists, scowling faintly as she slowly let her power pull back from Travis, as the man slowly changed into a more humanoid form of his wolf as he and Louis clashed.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2022 10:57 pm

Eric couldn't help but smirk at Louis' reactions to his words, "I would beg to differ on the whole idea that you're not weak" he said after Louis was sent flying backwards. Seeing the shimmer around Travis' body he glanced over his shoulder at Mia to see the same glow in her eyes. "Don't push yourself too much" Eric said softly to her before he looked back towards Louis and Travis watching the two of them closely, even though he did not look as if he was ready for anything Eric was of course ready to throw as many spells around as he needed to to protect the two he was with so they could walk away from this mess completely intact. Without uncrossing his arms Eric moved the fingers of his left hand slightly quickly throwing up a shield spell around Travis so he could easily take any hits that Louis threw at him.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2022 10:04 pm

Louis chuckled faintly, shifting the spear into his other hand. "I'm not weak... He asked for a favor. I do this not only to be able to rub it into that smug god's face that I did what he could not, but also... I do this for pleasure." The obsidian blade flashed, and just as he went to move, Travis did first. A second after, Louis went flying through the back wall of the above-ground mausoleum. Cracking his knuckles, Travis walked forward slowly. As he did, his body took on a faint emerald light. Mai's eyes glowed brightly in the darkened mausoleum, her hands raised to chest level. "Make him feel every attack." She said in an angry voice, and Travis chuckled. "Planned on it."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2022 9:48 pm

Stepping through after Mia he moved to the side a little so he didn't bump into her, Eric watched the interaction between the two of them with a raised brow. Well now he knew what had happened to Fenrir because he knew even that man would not deny him an audience. Hearing Louis called both Travis and Mia pathetic he couldn't help the chuckle that escaped him but the look on his face screamed that he was no amused in the slightest. "Pretty sure the only pathetic one, is you, dear Louis" he said casually with his arms crossed over his chest, "After all, imagine being so weak you agree to do a Gods dirty work" Eric sighed a fake look of pity coming over his face. Glancing at Mia a little he took note of the emerald mist forming around her hands and he moved slightly so he was half shielding her so if Louis threw something towards her he could completely cover her to take the hit if he needed to.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2022 9:41 pm

Travis ahead of her, Mia followed after the taller man. When she stepped through the other end, she lightly bumped against Travis. "What-" Hearing a faint cawing sound, she looked around him and her eyes went wide. Louis sat waiting on an old stone coffin, a raven on each shoulder, faint electricity running down his skin where it was visible. "That power... The ravens...." The vampire chuckled, standing to his feet, the raven barely shifting on his shoulders. "What? Surprised? When the Allfather found out who I was once tied to... and who he was close to in his pack... He gave me his mark, which allows me to tap into his power."

Making a movement with his hand, electricity condensed and in a flash, he was holding a long spear with a golden shaft and obsidian blade. "All so that way I can kill you, Mia-doll. With the old bastard Fenrir contained, the Allfather does not want the wolf's destiny to pass on to his only child." The woman scowled, emerald mist forming around her hands. "Pathetic... Both of you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Closure (open m/m)   Finding Closure (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding Closure (open m/m)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next