Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm Safest With The Alpha Male

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 9:53 am

Abram chuckled under his breath with a shake of his head. "Of course not. What has appeared between the two of you, not even gods could destroy it. Just like how Victor can't bring himself to love anyone else, that is not his unattainable woman." He said lowly at the end, frowning slightly. He would have to figure out how to talk the half breed out of his quest for death. Letting out a soft sigh, he looked up, to see a curtain upstairs swing shut. "Well, hell.... I wonder if she heard any of that...."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 9:44 am

Conrí scratched the back of his head. "You're going to explain to me what makes her a full blooded vampire. I'm finding it hard to swallow that she can be both" he said Bree stared at him and then at her alpha. "Are there more than one type of vampire? You know...like there are different types of werewolves?" she asked. He closed his eyes and sighed. "The only thing I could think of...is that since she's a royal...since there's inbreeding going on. It could be that there's a gene that prohibits her from expressing most vampire traits. It's like hemophilia that runs through the royals in Europe...but what do I know...I'm just some stupid wolf" he said before he looked at the man. "My relationship with your daughter will not change" he said.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/ Online
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 9:24 am

"One night, many years ago, two people in black cloaks showed up, the male of the two holding a five year old girl in his arms. He tried to hide who he was, but I could tell who he was by the way he held himself. It was the late king and his wife... and the child he held... was Aveline." Abram closed his eyes slowly, thinking back to that night all those years ago. "Aveline is a pure-blood vampire, but... she is wholly human. I have tried to years now it understand how such a thing is possible, and I still have not figured it out. She hurts and heals just like a normal human, but she is most certainly their child."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 9:01 am

Conrí looked at her father knowing that the individual lived a double life, which he helped the charade. "My friends are the whole reason your daughter is alive and her assailant is deceased. They are just as invested in this conflict as I am" he said. Bree looked at him oddly. "Are you dating a vampire?" she shrieked. He let out a big heavy sigh. "Bree...if she was a vampire, would she have been injured so badly? Vampires have just as durable of a body as we do!" he corrected her. She blushed feeling very out of place with the supernatural community. Her alpha was so cold, calculating, and intelligent that she could probably tell that he was on the vampires radar. He sighed heavily. "She's got royal blood, but from what I can guess is that her bloodline has some sort of a threat to them. Does it have anything to do with her being an empath?" he asked. Bree raised an eyebrow. "Empath?" she asked. Selene and Matt leaned in cutely trying to make sense in this drama going on, but they knew Aveline was no ordinary human.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 8:42 am

About five minutes later, a dark red four door truck pulled up in front of the house. A woman in a doctor's white coat jumped out of the front passenger's seat and walked over to Conri. Victor noticed her and went to say something, but he froze as he saw a man in a black suit get out of the driver's seat and come around. "Abram, s-sir! What are you doing here?" Abram was the name of Aveline's father. The man looked almost like a completely different person when he was dressed up like that. "Got a call." He looked from Victor to Conri. "Hello, Conri." He looked at the doctor. "Do take care of Victor, Abbie." He said lightly, trying to fight back a smirk.

"Sir!" She said sharply, before passing her hand over the half breed, who disappeared. A muffled 'fuck!' and a dull thud was heard from the truck, as he had fallen into the back seat. "Will you be alright here sir?" She asked and he nodded, motioning towards Conri and the others. "My daughter is here, as are they. I will be fine." He watched as the woman got into the truck and pulled away. After a moment, he turned around and looked at Bree with a cool expression. "She has everything to do with them." He looked at Conri. I have some things to tell you. Weither your friends here or not, is up to you."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 12:25 am

Conrí scowled at him. "Will ya stop being so dramatic!" he said before he picked him up. "I swear to god this trait you vamps have really piss me off! Goddamn broodiness all the time! Shit! You aren't making life better for yourself and others...you just exist!" he ranted and rambled on as he and Max carried him to the front. Selene finished the call, and Max looked at Victor amused. "There's a real hot vampire nurse you might find it worth living a little longer for" he said. The alpha rolled his eyes. "Give it a rest will ya!" he shouted. Bree approached them and scowled. "Okay! What is going on!? What does Aveline have to do with vampires!?" she shouted.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 12:09 am

Aveline reached out with a shaky hand, touching Victor's right hand. "Victor... Who am I?" The man blinked those eyes at her, smiling faintly before looking sharply at Conri. "You should... just let me die! Then... she will be free...." A sharp pain shot through Aveline's head, and she shook her head, weakly pounding a fist on Victor's chest. "No! That isn't a solution! That isn't fair to her or to you!" The man looked at Aveline, sadness tinging his gaze. "It is... Fate will simply chose another. They chose wrong... in me...." Aveline scowled at him standing quickly to her feet. "I don't remember much... but I know in my heart you were never a coward! Not like this, using death to run away!" She turned and stalked off inside the house.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 12:01 am

Bree looked at them like they were crazy. "What the fuck are you guys talking about? King!?" she shouted before she looked around her at all the action going on. "What the fuck is going on!?" she shrieked. Conrí and his pack mates turned up and they looked on as their alpha gritted his teeth. "I thought we got rid of those fucking blood suckers!" he shouted. Bree's jaw dropped, and she looked over at him in confusion. "What the hell are you talking about!?" she shouted. Conrí rushed into the house as Selene rushed to Aveline's side. "It's going to be okay" she said as the alpha came back out with gloves and an inflatable plastic shaft used in sporting events, which he rammed it into the cavity. This applied pressure to the wound, so they could stop the bleeding temporarily. "What's going on!?" Bree shouted. Selene was already on the phone calling an ambulance.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 11:40 pm

Aveline laughed lightly with a shake of her head. "Don't worry about it, Bree. I'm sure it will get better with time. Maybe I can help-" She stopped when she heard footsteps behind her and she looked over her shoulder, to see two cloaked men approaching. The shorter one gave off waves of murderous intent, and Aveline jumped, running over to stand near Bree. "W-Who are you?" The shorter man let out a heavy sigh with a shrug. "The King wants you dead, little girl. You really shouldn't use the wolf as a shield you know. You put her in the way." His voice turned into a snarl at the end, and he jumped forward with speed that marked him as something not human.

Aveline yelled with fear, and hid her face in her hands, but there was a rather sickening sound. Looking up from behind her fingers, she jerked when she saw a familiar shilouette. The taller man was standing in front of her and Bree, and Aveline stepped back when she saw an arm sticking out of the lower left of his back. "What are you doing, Victor?!" The short man snarled up at those detested red-gold eyes, which looked down at him with coldness. "The Heir is not dead. The King lied to us. I am the late Queen's man, and I always will be. But you messed with the wrong girls, Tei." Aveline shuddered at Victor's voice, and she flinched when Victor made a quick movement. Pulling the man's arm out of him, he reached up and pulled at the man's head, snapping his neck. A flash of dark fire appeared in his hand and he tossed it onto the man, who burst into flames, quickly turning to ash.

"V-Vic-tor...." She muttered, her head started to pulse with pain. The man looked over his shoulder, looking at her with a sad smile. "You look like your mother." His gaze slid to look at Bree, and he stood there in silence, listing slightly side to side as his vision got blurry. "Victor!" The tone in Aveline's voice was like that of a frightened child as the man shook his head, before falling to the ground on to his bad, dark blood starting to pool under him. "No! You can't die! I need to know who I am, please!"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 11:22 pm

Bree looked at her unsure, but she forced herself to appear brave. "I-I...I've only been a werewolf for a couple years now. I was saved by Conrí from my attacker. That's the time I joined him" she said before she blushed. "I've had a lot of instances where I wanted him to mate with me. I know he was with you, but I haven't gotten complete control over my lycanthropy. I'm so unstable that I can't even leave my pack without feeling...neurotic" she said before she trailed off smelling new odors. She quietly pulled out her phone and texted her pack mates. "Hai" she typed which was code for "Intruders are here". "Aveline? What did you want to talk about?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 11:03 pm

Aveline shook her head with a sideways look, and she waved as the other three walked through the front door. "Be careful. Make sure he doesn't get in trouble!" She said with a laugh, meaning Conri. When the door shut, she let out a light sigh and picked up the dirty dishes, putting them in the sink. "You don't have to be timid or nervous around me. I couldn't hurt you even if I tried." After rinsing off the dishes, she rubbed her arms, hugging herself. "How long have you been with ... the pack? It doesn't seem like you have been around that long." Feeling chilly suddenly, she looked towards the back door. "Come on. Let's go out back. I need sun anyway."

Leading the way outside, she stepped off of the back porch, liking the feeling of grass on the bottom of her bare feet. Tilting her head back, she turned her face towards the brightening sun, smiling faintly. "I like being outside..." She turned and looked over at Bree. "How about you?" Aveline failed to see the two black cloaked figures just within sight behind her.

The one on the left chuckled under his breath, looking at the woman in the shirt much too big on her. "It looks like Eldrich failed." The six feet seven tall figure to his right was silent, as he had been ever since the King had sent them to seek out Aveline. Upon seeing that bright red hair, he instantly knew who she was, and the assassination order from the King made more sense. "Let's go then." The shorter man said, walking forward. The other three were well gone, and all that was left to guard Aveline was one little werewolf. Noting for him or his silent companion to be worried about.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 10:51 pm

Conrí laughed nervously when she scolded him about his pantry and fridge being bare. He was about to mention that he just went out an hunted for food, but she was a human, and she needed human food. "Yea, well...I guess I'd starve without you" he said. Although, he did love a home cooked meal prepared by her. He shown this by how he quickly devoured her cooking and left nothing on the plate and a big wolfish grin on his face. Max laughed at her. "Oh you know him, he eats anything you make...If he's desperate, he'll go to your place or kill a deer in the park and eat it" he said. Bree tried to hold back her laughter as that sounded just like him. "Oh...okay then" Conrí said after she whispered into his ear. "I really do love your cooking though" he whispered back before he got up. "Let's go!" he said with an authoritative voice. They headed off, and Bree was about to go with them before she flinched to her arm being grabbed. She looked at Aveline timidly. "What is it?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 10:38 pm

Aveline looked over at Conri when he asked if their was anymore food and gave her those eyes. Sighing lightly, she placed the last of the stuff on the plate in front of him. "After this, your fridge and pantry are bare. I don't see how in the world you lived alone, with so little food in your house." Shaking her head, she glanced over at Bree, then turned to look back at Conri. "You should take the other two, and do some shopping. You know your own tastes more than I do right now. Bree can stay here with me until you three get back." She stepped forward, making a move to like she was going to kiss his cheek but she instead whispered into Conri's ear. "I want to talk to her alone."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 10:28 pm

Conrí watched on carefully as his pack mates flinched and immediately went quiet to Aveline's authority, which he smirked to her ability to intimidate a pack of werewolves in human form. "Is there any more food left?" he asked, which he gave her a cute irresistible gaze that you would expect from a puppy. Bree smiled at the others reaction, and she giggled softly. "We are a family, and Aveline is our alpha female! She doesn't have to be a wolf to get you all to shut up!" she said. Selene shot her a nasty look, but Max laughed at this. "I can see why those two are together" he commented. Conrí cleared his throat as he was in pampering mode. "Would you like a massage after this my dear?" he asked. Selene gasped. "Is he ignoring us?" she asked. Bree sighed heavily seeing that Conrí was the only one who remembered that Aveline was still recovering from an injury. She wished she had someone as amazing as her alpha.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 10:13 pm

Aveline got a sharp look in her eye, as she stood until her back was straight. "Enough." There was what could only be described as a royal like air, her voice in a tone that said she expected to be obeyed. "That will be my choice, if the moment ever comes. Right now, too much is at stake for me to do such a thing. I am not whole right now, and if I accepted the change, it could wreak even more havoc to me. The topics rests now... Understand? You are all a family. There is no need for this fighting."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 9:58 pm

Conrí stared at her for a moment before he let out a heavy sigh. "Right...Well, At least..." he said until he was cut off with her presenting him even more food. "...you know how to take good care of a wolfman" he said as he chowed down on the fresh plate. Selene snickered to herself. "Aveline, so do ya want to be a wolf like your dear beloved?" she asked. Conrí looked up with his mouth stuffed full. Personally he did not care if Aveline was human or not as she was the perfect woman for him. His pack mates were more concerned over his mate's liability to them. They did not want her to get hurt anymore, but even at this point if she became a wolf, it would not undo the psychological damage already done. Bree looked at them worried. "Selene...maybe we should wait for her to soak this in first!" she suggested. Selene glared at her. "Shut it! Our healing abilities could help her memory come back!" she said. Bree whimpered. "She can't be human ever again!" she cried out. Max shook his head. "Stop fighting you two!" he shouted.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 9:43 pm

[hee-hee >.>]

Aveline was silent for a while, having a feeling that the man she just remembered was going to have a massive impact on her future. Not only hers but... all of them. A big change was coming, and it made her feel a little scared. Looking over at Conri, she gave a light shrug that she followed up with a smile. "I haven't seen anything to make me think ill of you guys, so I can't say one way or another." Moving over to the stove, she made another plate and sat it down next to him. She had made sure that he had plenty to eat. Their metabolisms had to be super fast.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 9:37 pm

Bree nodded slowly as deep down she knew this, but she was growing more impatient the longer she had to wait for a male. Here Conrí was into his 7th year with Aveline, and Selene always found herself a male to bring home. She looked over at Max who had his own troubles with women, but it was more of his pushiness and showing off that does him in. He wanted to show the ladies he was a great provider, but he was going to need pointers on trying to attract a mate. Conrí began to eat his meal, and he cleared his throat. "So...what do you think about werewolves thus far?" he pondered. He wanted to bite her and make her his forever, but being in the middle of the school year would make it hard to put that burden on her.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 9:20 pm

Aveline closed her eyes as a hazy memory flashed through her head. She vaguely remembered a man with long black hair and red-gold eyes. He always had a calm demenor, but he always looked so tormented. Most of the time he didn't show it, but when he thought she wasn't looking, she remembered how wretched he would look some times, especially near the full moon of each month. Being a child and having no filter, she came out and asked him one time why he always looked so sad. She remembered the look in his strange eyes with vivid clarity, and he had smiled sadly. "There is a girl out there, somewhere... She is... new. I know I need to be there for her, but because of what my father is, it is not possible. Even if she accepted me, her people would kill her."

Aveline blinked and let out a soft sigh. "He is out there somewhere, Bree." She looked over at the small woman, smiling faintly. "Don't worry about it too much."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 9:12 pm

The tall one raised an eyebrow. "Ooh, you got a shot?" she asked. She snickered to herself. "You know we females only have a period once a year...you should really consider becoming a werewolf" she said before the omega cleared her throat. "Although breeding season is murder on us...all those hormones that normally come out once a month for a year all comes out at once for us. If we don't get properly mated we get very bitchy for a couple weeks" she said. The tall one cleared her throat about the question about being the only ones. "Pretty much...It's getting close to mating season, so we might get a couple of recruits in" she said before she sighed happily. "I love fresh meat, don't you?" she asked. The omega sighed timidly. "I have no words to say...I don't find love a game" she said. The tall one shook her head. "Hey, I'm looking for mister right...who cares if I get sex. If I feel they'd make a good wolfman, I'll give him a bite" she said. The omega rubbed her arm as she scowled at her. "Is that ethical?" she asked. The tall one smirked. "This is a gift, Bree! You know, you should be more out going with humans. If you find a man you like, turn him wolf. Don't be waiting for a wolf to come to you. It's harder to find the right one that way" she explained. Conrí laughed. "Whatever works for you" he said.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 8:47 pm

Aveline sighed lightly under her breath, shaking her head. "That's not what-" She stopped when the tall one handing the thing to her, and she went silent, looking down at the pills. A small memory broke through her mind, and she laughed. "I will, when it comes time to it. I have that shot, so I shouldn't have to worry that much." She looked over at Conri in silence for a long time, then turned to look at the tall one. "Is the pack any bigger than this? Are you guys the only ones?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 8:39 pm

Conrí rubbed her back lovingly as she placed her forehead onto his sharing some intimacy with him. The wolves kept their distance giving their alpha space to romance with his mate. He glanced over at the tall female knowing just what she was trying to do, and he watched Aveline's body language closely. The taller female placed a hand over her hip. "Well...I'm just going to have to show you some videos later" she said with a smirk. He looked at her oddly and then to his mate. "Look, we got a good stable relationship. I'm happy with what we got now" he said. The tall female opened the drawer and pulled out a circular blister pack with days wrote all over it. "Oh, you should keep up on your pills then" she said handing the pack to her. He looked at Aveline nervously not sure what she would think about her having had a sexual relationship with him. It was implied, but the birth control pills would imply that she enjoyed to ride bareback with him. "Uhh, thanks" he said. She gave Aveline a wink. "Just helping you out...the body has its needs, and he is one handsome werewolf" she said with a mischievous grin.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 7:52 pm

Aveline's eyes closed for a minute, letting the warmth in her core spread through her entire being, making her smile a bit brighter. Her eyes went a little wide, and she blinked quickly when she picked up the whispered words. Looking at him for a minute, she laughed softly under her breath, leaning in to place her forehead on his. "I know you will." She muttered, almost forgetting that the others were there, until the tall woman spoke up. "I... don't know. I don't fee angry or irritated when thinking about children...." As she spoke, she frowned slightly, standing straight and her hands falling down to her sides.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 7:27 pm

Conrí was caught off guard when she walked over to him to grab his face and kiss him. He reached around her side and gripped onto her back receptively. His loving and calm aura from his warm hands penetrated into her core and resonated with her body that only a lover could provide her. "And you're my mate. You're my caring woman. I feel happiest with you, and I'll do anything to protect you...and our pups..." he said. His pack mates looked at him with great interest as their alpha's repressed life goals slipped out. It was not much of a shock however as wolves loved puppies, and he was at that age to settle down. The omega female looked away as she felt her biology tugging at her to find a life mate who would accept her and bless her with a family. The tall female giggled at this development. "Do you like kids?" she asked innocently.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 6:56 pm

Aveline carefully noted the tone in the omega's voice, and she filed it away for later. She could feel the girl's possible break down later on in her life, and for whatever reason, she had an urge to help her find that 'one'. Looking over at Conri, she looked at him in silence for a long time, before she set down her empty mug. Walking over to him, she reached up with both hands and took his face into her hands. Blinking once, she smiled faintly and leaned down, giving him a soft kiss. "You are my alpha. My strong man. I feel safest around you, so I am not going anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Safest With The Alpha Male
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next