Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm Safest With The Alpha Male

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8531
Registration date : 2008-12-21

I'm Safest With The Alpha Male Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 12:34 pm

Max rolled his eyes at her believing that she may have had bad luck, but he did not really care if he gave her children or not. He gave her a wink and laughed wholesomely. "I can understand why you'd think that, but don't you deserve to have a mate? Being alone your entire life makes you feel unsuccessful don't it? No matter how much money you have in the world, it will not always buy you happiness" he said as he rubbed her back. "What do you think? I'm very eager to spend more nights with you like this when you need the company. Just call me up when you need a booty call, and I'll hop over to scratch that itch for you" he said before he gave her a playful wink. "I also like to have dinner with you sometimes" he said.

Conrí could tell his lover was getting weary, so he slowed up a great deal in order to make this great sex last longer. "You wanna...switch around? I got all that out of my system, so you can take this at a pace you want" he muttered before he scratched at the back of his head. "Maybe when we do this more like this, it'll build up your stamina, right?" he muttered. He was embarrassed that he let himself selfishly take all the pleasure, and she just had to grit and bear it.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 12:20 am

Aveline scowled at him, as she felt like this was approaching her threshold for rough sex play. She closed her eyes and centered herself, trying to let it all pass through, but even her body was starting to give out a bit, despite the abnormal strength she had for a human. "You need to... ease up just a little bit. I'm not... My strength is giving out fast at this rate."

Mimmi closed her eyes tightly, she took in a slow deep breath as she pushed the bulk of her dark memories back. "I have tried... before. It lasted three months. They had to... put me under for a while." She listened to his stomach suddenly let out a loud noise and she was surprised when she laughed. A shiver ran down her spine and she felt a blush flash on her face when he stated his 'favorite playmate' in such a tone of voice. "I-I don't think that I a-am a good choice...."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 2:38 pm

Selene grinned at him evilly. "Oh? You don't like sour things?" she asked. She closed her eyes and shook her head. "No, that's not how it works. You have to earn your dominance. So far tying me down shows me that you need help to handle me. Need to get physical with this bitch to get her to submit to you" she said before she growled at him seductively. "I'm a wolf not a damsel!" she told him firmly.

Conrí looked up into her eyes intensely as they flashed crimson briefly. He grinned at her evilly after she told him to calm down taking this as being a part of their sexual play. "What's wrong? Am I too much wolf for you?" he questioned her. He continued to buck his hips more as he was beginning to slip up. "I'm going to give you one hell of a ride, milady!" he told her.

Max held onto the minotaur woman tightly as he gained a great deal of comfort and happiness from how plump and fluffy her body was. He stretched and yawned before he cocked his head cutely. "What do you mean? What kind of birth defect? Have you tried breeding with the occult before?" he asked. His stomach started to growl out with hunger from all the energy spent on mating her. He rubbed her side giving her a warm relaxed smile. "I think I've found my favorite playmate" he said in an alluring tone.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2016 3:58 pm

Victor shrugged like what she said didn't bother him. He heard the teasing alright, but his wolf side really didn't care about that. "With that sour attitude of yours, I wasn't sure if I could even get in." He said in a calm voice, his expression neutral. He glanced towards the rope his right eye twitching slightly, and the other end of the rope snaked down and caught up her other hand. "You get one demand, and then you better be quiet."

Aveline felt a strange boiling like sensation in her pulse, and she narrowed her eyes slightly at him when he gave another one of those thrusts. Closing her eyes, she listened under the boiling sound and she opened her eyes, which for just a moment flashed a bright crimson. Stopping, she looked down at him, her hands flat on his stomach. "Hey... Hey! Calm down."

Mimmi closed her eyes and raised a shaky hand to push some of the damp strands of hair back from her face. Her body still shook slightly, even as she did a few carefully controlled breaths in order to calm down her racing heart. Letting out a low sigh, she felt her body relaxing in his hold, her body losing just a bit of weight. "No... It would not be a good idea... I had a defect from birth... that is supposed to not allow me... to carry to term...."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2016 11:13 pm

Selene smirked as she had him where she wanted, and she wrapped her legs around his head pulling his face into her crotch. She released him when he spoke into her mind, which she was confused at first, but she snapped out of it once he slid his rod deep inside of her. She shook her head at him as he said some very funny things. "Of course it went in" she teased him.

Conrí tensed up and as the grip around his member grew tighter, and she bared his teeth at her while she rode him faster. "Damn it! What do you think you're doing!?" he raised his voice. He gave her another swift buck of the hips to show her who's boss, which things started to become more rough than usual...what would you expect when a wolf is in your bed? He was nowhere near domesticated, and he was making that very clear with all the vicious growling. It was getting close to him just losing all control of himself.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2016 10:33 pm

Watching her expression carefully, he used his tongue to find a soft spot at the top part of her insides, and he pressed on it a couple of times. As much as he'd hate to admit it, the vampire bitch that had owned him had managed to teach him a lot about the female anatomy. Not that he ever used the knowledge, with avoiding women on purpose and all that. He was now going to use it to his advantage, and he wasn't going to be nice about it. "You are not in command here." He said in her mind, his voice laced with the unused alpha potential, the force in his voice apparent. He withdrew his tongue before sitting back. Without a word, he moved and pushed himself into her core, going all the way to where he felt her on his lower thighs. "Fuck. Went right in...."

Aveline made a scoffing noise, but what she went to say was lost in a shocked gasp as he gave that sudden thrusts. She bit her bottom lip, bringing a few beads of blood to the surface. Slowly licking the crimson away, she shifted her legs just right, controlling the muscles in her abdomen, which allowed her to make her insides grip him tightly as she rode him faster.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2016 12:05 am

Selene shook her head at his dominant display finding it to be rather lackluster. She wanted to be fucked so hard that she could not walk. "Oh? Well you're just going to have to show me the error of my ways, now aren't you?" she said in a sultry voice. She smirked when she got pushed into the bedroom, and she looked back at him playfully while licking her lips with hunger. Her eyes widened in shock as he picked her up and tossed her onto the bed. She was already dripping wet at this point, which she reached down to finger herself moaning. "You're just going to have to find out for yourself...can't do it when you stand there looking like a new timer" she said. She looked at him oddly as he produced a rope, which she grinned liking where this was going. She snarled as he prevented her from fingering herself. "Hey! Knock that shit off!" she raised her voice as she squirmed around trying to resist from moaning.

Conrí was a very strong werewolf in mind and body, and if she knew him, he was going to last her a great while. He watched her hands as they ran through her hair and then onto her breasts to play with. "Mmm, you're playing with fire!" he warned her before he sent her another deep powerful growl. He gave her a sudden unpredictable quick forceful buck of the hips putting a sudden tightness up against her deepest part of her core. It was painful, but it was the right kind that made you feel alive. "Common my Succubus! Is this the best you can do!? Aren't you going to take command?" he encouraged her.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 11:26 pm

Victor chuckled on the inside, his mind diverting for a second to what Bree had said. It was obvious to him that the girl was naive on many fronts, but it was just too adorable to bother him any. His attention shot back to Selene when she pushed on his chest causing him to growl at her. "Pushy. Not a good thing." He scowled, his eyes following her as she walked towards the bedroom's direction. He stepped up close, pushing her towards the room. A constant low grumble came from him as he pulled off the clothes he had called up. Moving quickly, he grabbed Selene and picked her up, laying her a little roughly on the bed. "You are mouthy. I wonder if anyone I know could tame you." He said in a rough voice as he produced a velvet rope with a movement of his hand. "I am glad I took those lessons from that gypsy. Magic is useful." He moved and tied up her right hand, which he knew that would piss her off. He then moved down and looked up at her as his tongue invaded her insides with rough purpose.

A shiver ran though her body when he snarled in response to her nails digging into his skin, and she could feel her insides quiver as she liked the sound. She wondered how long it would take before he lost it. She wondered if she could get him to beg. Raising her hands, she ran them through her hair as she continued to ride him, her hands dropping down to play with her own chest.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 11:02 pm

Bree blushed as he started to kiss her knuckles, which she had to bit her lip and avoid having fantasies flood her head. "Uh-huh...just don't force this destiny stuff too much...I like to have free will and choice...you're really putting pressure on a girl when you say something like that" her rational side finally said. Selene's words did snap her out of this infatuation spell, but she was not against dating him. She cocked her head cutely about the mention of messes. "Just don't fuck up our alpha's house!" she shouted before she covered her mouth in embarrassment. Selene raised an eyebrow when he tossed her bottle into the sink and demanded she get her ass into bed. She looked towards the sink and rolled her eyes at him as if knowing just what buttons to push. She did not even have to say anything to be defiant with him, and this was all about the fun. "Really? A pup can throw a bottle" she said before she got up to push against his chest. "Let's go...I'm tired of fucking waiting!" she muttered as she walked towards the bedroom. She looked back at him and smirked breaking out of character for a moment. "Glad you're feeling better" she said.

Conrí looked at his lover amorously as he loved it whenever she did this with him. He liked the change and be able to relax while still pleasuring his mate. He began to rock his hips with her, but he tensed up and snarled once her nails dug into his skin. "Ah, you frisky little succubus you" he said. He always called this the succubus position, which he released her when she fit him inside completely. He kept his hands off from her, but he needed to touch her. This was torture for him, but he was okay with it. This was what they enjoyed.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 10:20 pm

Victor reached out and took one of Bree's hands, raising it up to allow him to put a kiss to her knuckles. "We will go as slow or as fast as you want." Selene's voice grated at the raw male part of his wolf, and he heard a deep growl coming from his chest. "I apologize if there are a lot of loud crashes. I will clean up any messes." He smiled faintly at her, before letting go of her hand and stalking to the kitchen. Grabbing the bottle she had a hold of, he tossed it into the sink. "Go on. Get your ass into bed. Now." His eyes narrowed, daring her to argue. In fact... without being too mean, he wanted her to argue. His wolf was asserting itself more than his human side, and his old memories were blocked off, which allowed him to be around Selene more.

Aveline laid her hands back onto his chest as she started a slow rocking, slowly licking her lips when he spoke his words. Rolling her eyes slightly, she carefully dug her nails into the skin of his chest and dragged down, leaving red marks without drawing blood. She sank back down until she had him inside completely, all the way down to the hilt. "You can move a bit... but no more touching. You keep your hands to yourself until I say so." She said with smokey eyes, as she started to move on him again.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 9:46 pm

Bree looked up at Victor happily, and she touched his face. "We aren't in a committed relationship. I'm not um...as attached to you for me to think that way" she said before she blushed. "I would date you however" she said. She was trying to compromise, and she hoped that she could make both parties happy. She was comfortable in sharing with Selene as Selene only wanted sex and not the whole relationship. Selene laughed at this doubting that anything would happen. "Sha, right! Good one!" she muttered.

Conrí looked at her amused and growled seductively when she rubbed her groin against his. He took delight in watching her reach down to grab hold of his cock and guide it along so she could take it into her core. "Alright milady...my cock is all yours to handle" he said. He wondered how this would work out, which he snickered to himself. "Is this the perfect dildo for you babe?" he asked as she held onto her hips lightly just to feel her deliberate motions on him.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 9:32 pm

Victor reached up and rubbed at his temples, scowling to himself. "I never said I wouldn't help her. It is just her personality is a trigger. Besides, I was raised old school. Your woman is supposed to be your woman. On the other hand, I want to help her, I really do. But it is not my decision. I cannot mate another woman without the express consent of my own." He looked at Bree, looking a little worried about what she might say. "Basically I am asking if it alright if I sleep with her tonight." He asked with a slight bow to his head. He swore to himself, if he heard Selene start up again, he was going to take charge. And he was not going to be gentle.

Aveline shifted herself down slightly when he touched her butt, making a sound like a growl under her breath at him, lightly biting her bottom lip. She let herself be pulled into the kiss, rubbing her lower region really close to his erection. Nipping at his lips, she pulled back from the kiss as she reached behind herself and lowered herself down onto him with a soft hiss. "I get to do the work for once...."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 9:14 pm

Selene laughed at him overhearing him mention being belittled. "You have an awfully thin skin bud!" she said as she took a swig of beer. "Little one? That's good! Already going with the hypocrisy route I see...Almighty Righteous One!" she said before she slammed her bottle down. "I was kinda hoping that you wouldn't be as much of a pompous sanctimonious ass like the other vamps. I can hardly see any wolf like behavior in you" she rambled on. Bree sighed heavily. "Don't mind her...she gets like this whenever she is denied sex" she said. "The fuck I ain't!" Selene raised her voice before she took another swig. "I should of had Max stay! I need his huge fucking footlong cock right now!" she shouted with a slurred speech. Bree blushed at how vulgar Selene got whenever she got drunk and dissatisfied.

Conrí relaxed farther as his lady straddled onto him and eased on top of him like he was a personal mattress. His ears perked to her words, and he grinned. "Oh? and what is your first command milady?" he asked. His voice and gaze was that of a very attentive and aroused wolf, and he reached around grabbing onto her hips, and she felt up her shapely ass. "I like where this is going my love" he said before he leaned in for a deep passionate kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 8:19 pm

Victor's expression turned hard, and he made an annoyed sound. Moving his hand to the right, he barely twitched when he found himself dressed in his normal black type of clothing. "You do not have to agree, but do not belittle me or my people." He said in a low voice, closing his eyes with a sigh at the end. "Like I said, little one, it is just a theory. A story from the old times. All I know is that emotions are strong things for my father's people, story or no. I am just not used to... it yet." He said, looking at Bree with a guarded expression. Hearing Selene moving in the kitchen, his hand moved again, and a bottle of Grey Goose would appear on the shelf in front of her.

Aveline stood at the edge of the bed with her hands on her hips, her weight settled more onto her right foot. Looking down at him on the bed, she smirked at the picture he made. It was such a vulnerable position for someone so strong as him. It was actually rather adorable, really. Climbing onto the bed, she straddled him just above the waist. Splaying her hands on his stomach, she ran her hands up his chest and over his shoulders as she bent to slowly lay herself on top of him, keeping eye contact with him the entire time. "You have to do exactly as I say for now... Understand?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 6:05 pm

Bree was not so sure how to respond to that, but Selene chimed in about that explanation. "When you say hard...are you using a euphemism?" she asked. Bree looked over at her curiously. "Huh? What are you getting at?" she asked. "Never mind" Selene said as Bree tended towards Victor. "I'm sorry, but that sounds terrible. How can a male be born without a soul?" she asked. Selene rolled her eyes at this finding it all to be overly dramatic. "Jez..." she muttered opening up the bottle and poured herself a cup. She watched Bree get suckered into the sappy gushy romance bullshit, and she realized the sake was not going to be enough. "Tch, whatever...go enjoy your fairy tale ending. I don't care anymore" she said as she left leaving the room for more booze. Bree looked at her oddly then back at him. "I'm sorry...she doesn't understand" she said. "Of course I understand! I'm surprised your not immune to vampire talk" she muttered as bottles clanked around as she reached for a bottle in the fridge.

Conrí looked at her oddly. "So...it's a vulcan mindmeld then" he continued on. He was not afraid to call them as he sees them even if there was a subtle difference. It was too late in the evening for him to think. He raised an eyebrow noticing her suggestive look, and he backed onto the bed almost on autopilot as his wolf side liked where this was going. "Um...something?" he asked. He laid back onto the bed and sprawled out to intentionally make himself vulnerable to her.

Max was a very young and had lots of sexual endurance and stamina. He held himself back just as his bovine lover did, and he filled up up with his seed once they finished the deed. He eased into giving her a cuddling, which his big strong arms could break a woman in two with his grip, but thanks to her big plump body, it all felt perfect and made her feel safe. He was feeling up her body while they laid in bed together. The alcohol was still clouding his judgement, so he continued on. "Do you want to have kids?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 7:01 am

Victor closed his eyes, jerking slightly in place when she touched his arm. "Despite how most vampires act... and how people see them... When they feel, they feel hard. Their emotions are off of the charts and it's hard to... explain how it feels." He reached with his right hand and took her hand from his arm and held onto it, his own shaking slightly. "There is a theory out there, among the vampire people... Male vampires are born without a soul. They talk, express emotion, eat, all the normal stuff most people do. But... a male can gain his soul by finding the woman who was born holding it. That is a possibility of one in billions. Impossible by numbers...." He looked over at Selene and smiled with a hint of guilt in it. "S-Sorry, Selene. I can't help it...."

Aveline giggled when he used that word, as memories of those days watching Star Trek with Abram popped up in her mind. "Nothing like that... When vampires declare family upon a person, or establish a strong emotional connection with someone, they can often feel each other's emotions if they are strong enough. My mind is always blocked so my emotions can't get out, but Victor hasn't had to deal with this level of emotion before." She sighed when he kissed her. She then smirked, her eyes getting that suggestive look again. "Cuddles? Why doesn't the big bad wolf just relax and let me give it something for a change?"

Mimmi whimpered as the feeling reached a high zenith and she was teetering on the edge. She was pretty good at holding onto her climax, pushing it back until it was built as high as it could go, but this wolf was making it hard to do so. She reached up with a shaky hand and pressed it over her mouth as a string of shaky whines left her against her will. She had a feeling that she wouldn't be getting up any time soon after all of this was done, and she hazily wondered if she should call out at the office in the morning to have more time to recover. It rushed at her, and her hand dropped from her mouth as she let out a scream when she suddenly climaxed, her body shaking with the force of it.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 12:39 am

Selene took in a deep breath to think to herself wondering what Max was doing as she walked into the kitchen to raid the fridge for liquor. Bree looked up at Victor with genuine concern as she reached up gingerly to touch his arm. "If it was me, then why are you acting so fishy if it was a good thing?" she asked. Selene came out with a bottle of Sake, and she cleared her throat. "Are you going to need a drink or not? Cause I'm going to need one!" she said realizing that Victor was pairing up with Bree.

Conrí cocked his head cutely when she stepped up close to lay her hand over his chest. "Do you have some sort of Vulcan mind meld with Victor?" he asked. He was curious if this was the vampire trait that Abram did not observe. He wrapped his arms around her and leaned in to give her a smooch with a deep low murr. "Let's get to bed...the wolf in me is getting anxious for his cuddles" he said while he rubbed her back lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 11:11 pm

Victor had a slightly spaced out look on his face, but he shook his head to clear it when he heard Bree's voice coming from in front of Selene after the woman opened the door. He walked up behind Selene, his gaze squared completely on Bree. His expression was guarded, but there was a flash of wonder deep in those crimson-gold eyes. His hand twitched at his side, and he curled it into a fist to suppress the urge to reach out and touch her. It was such a great feeling, that it kind of scared him, as he knew what it meant. "Just..." He smiled faintly at Bree, completely forgetting that Selene was there. "Yes...but its a good thing. A... happy thing."

Aveline closed her eyes, calming her racing heart. She knew now that Abram's decision to have Victor stay at Conri's place was the thing that needed to happen. Maybe now that man would find some kind of peace. Stepping close, she laid her hand on his chest over his heart. "That feeling you get when you look at me. You know I am yours, down to my very soul. I compliment you in every way. I was destined for you... He just got slammed with that feeling for the first time. She is his...." She muttered, somehow looking happy and sad at the same time.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 10:50 pm

Selene nodded. "Yea, werewolves can get really freaking strong...probably his original plan backfired on him. Meh...I don't know anymore. All I know is that our alpha has dealt with vampires most of his life, and he can't figure them out either" she remarked. She shifted her hip and gazed at him annoyed. "Look here..." she said before she cocked her head again. "Do you need a beer or something? You look like you need to loosen up" she suggested before she opened the door. Bree was on the other side of the door, and she tried to look in around her. "Is he alright?" she asked. Selene waved her off. "Just some PTSD...why don't go find the strongest alcohol you can find?" she asked. Bree scowled at her. "I don't know anything about that stuff!" she protested. Bree wondered what Victor thought about werewolves as she could only assume this was his first time being around a bunch of them. "Is it me?" she asked innocently.

Conrí smirked and posed for her as she gazed upon him and gained satisfaction, but he noticed her shift in mood. "What's that? What's just happened?" he asked after she muttered out a curse word while placing a hand over her heart. "You care to explain?" he inquired.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 9:57 pm

"Her and my father? Certainly. I wondered why in the hell my father decided to blood bond to a werewolf of all people. Probably did it just because he thought he was powerful enough to get away with it." He muttered before growling under his breath, his eyes narrowing as she asked him if the memories were pleasant. "Not at all. I don't enjoy being forced upon by anyone, and I don't enjoy pain. The only person that could force themselves upon me is-" His words cut short as it suddenly hit him like a freight train. "Fuck...." He muttered under his breath, trying to sort through a sudden torrent of emotions.

Stretching her arms slowly above her head with a yawn, she did a couple of quick, careful stretches as she kept her eyes of his form. She let her gaze travel over every inch of him, and she was still surprised that all of that was hers, and hers alone. "Well-" She went to say something, when that disturbance in the back of her mind suddenly exploded. Blinking quickly, her hand flew up to lay over where her heart was. "Shit... Well, I don't Victor will have a problem with it." She looked at him with wide eyes. "Ever."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 9:26 pm

Selene's eyes widened, and she gasped as she was pulled into the bathroom with him. She was still expressing concern for him, and she listened to him very carefully with his story. She raised an eyebrow at him and crossed her arms over her chest. "Are all vampires this weird?" she remarked about him being sold to the sister of the vampire king. She let out a frustrated sigh. "So, are these memories pleasant? or are you not into that sort of thing?" she asked.

Conrí smirked at her and chuckled as he got off from her and helped her up off the ground before she could escort him to her bedroom. Once inside he looked back at her and smiled with his wolf eyes. He was appearing to be very alluring and sensual towards her. "I don't know how Victor will take it, but I think Bree could use a male to keep her company" he said before he flashed a toothy grin. "You think they match up pretty well?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 8:56 pm

Hearing Selene's voice through the door made him flinch heavily, but the better part of his mind reminded him that woman was far, far away and it was only Selene calling out to him. He didn't want Bree to overhear his dark past, so he stumbled to his feet and opened the door, grabbing Selene's hand and pulling her into the bathroom. He rested his forehead against the door, one hand on the handle and his gaze down at the door underneath his feet. "Before my father had a seat on the Vampiric Council... he needed to bribe the vampire king's sister to get the seat." He heard the door-handle rattle and he let go of it, making fist in a effort to stop the shaking. "He sold me to her. She had always been fascinated by me. Obsessed even. She used me in every way you can think of. In her room... she'd be pushy. She's push and push until I responded... and then she'd get soft, sensual..." He shook his head with a heavy sigh. "Ever since then, I have had trouble. Sometimes, I'd think I was there with her... It was not you, just... the memories...."

Aveline laughed under her breath, a mischievous glint in her eyes. "I am so going to tease the hell out of Victor about Bree." She snickered under her breath, before looking up at him, her thoughts of their friends leaving her mind when she saw the blush on his face. Chuckling under her breath, she sighed softly reaching up to pat his chest. "I could guide you there, if you'd let me go...." She said in a soft voice, her eyes turning a little smokey and suggestive.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 9:24 pm

Bree could not move in the bed as she was sent off to heaven and the ship to return home had not arrived yet. She was very sluggish and gazed at him with happy that he was a great lover. "Watch out...he's amazing" she warned. Selene drifted out of character and looked over at him concerned smelling blood before he rushed into the bathroom. She walked over to the bathroom once he let out a yell. She knocked on the door and looked at the floor. "Are you alright in there?" she asked.

Conrí looked at her oddly and shrugged. "There's nothing like next door, but my pack lives pretty close by" he said before he rubbed her back lovingly. "There's no excuses for you not to live with me anymore...When your lease is up next week...you can move in with me" he said before he blushed. "Do you want to keep cuddling here or do you want to get to bed and do it there?" he asked. He was reverting to his smaller wolfman form to fit in her bed, but he was still looking very cuddly.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 8:19 pm

Victor suddenly jumped back and off the bed, turning his back towards them. His hands tightened so tightly that he actually drew a bit of blood from his palms when he did that. "Wait. Here." She had pushed just a bit too far, taping into a dark part of them that he did not like. Moving quickly, he darted into the nearest bathroom. Taking in a slow deep breath, he pushed down his desire for blood, and he looked at himself in the mirror. wincing when he saw his scars, he let out a yell of irritation and sudden, intruding memories. Dropping to his knees, he curled his knees close to his chest as that raging anger continued to rush through his body. You continue to haunt me, you bitch... When will it stop, the dark memories? I wish... I could just be... normal. Sane.

Aveline felt a strange disturbance scratching in the back of her mind, but she was too relaxed at the moment to worry about it. She'd investigate it later. Glancing at him, she blinked slowly with an unreadable look on her face. "I hate to bring it up, but... do you know of any places nearby to your house that are for sale or rent? You know a certain man we know will want to be close. Duty and all you know. Besides, a certain small female is always coming by." She giggled under her breath. "But yes. I can't certainly live away from you now, can I?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 8:00 pm

Selene watched Victor carefully. "Are you going to pull out and cum or not?" she shouted. Bree blushed. "Don't worry, I'm on the pill" she said reassuringly. Selene growled out more as her needs were not being tended to. "Come on!" she barked at them. Bree gulped as Selene was getting pushy. "So! Bree's not your female! You hypocrite!" she scolded him. She glanced back over at him, and she gravitated towards him. Her body was doing all the work, and she touched his shoulder. "Well, what are you waiting for? Aren't you going to punish me for my bad behavior?" she asked in a seductive tone.

Conrí smiled warmly and murred as she wrapped her arms around him. "I love you honey" he said as she rubbed his warm feet against hers. He was not aware of her body going into ovulation, but by the way things went, it felt like they were trying for a baby. He took in a deep breath and sighed. "So, are you wanting to move in with me?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Safest With The Alpha Male
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next