Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Vicious Alpha//open

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

My Vicious Alpha//open Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Vicious Alpha//open   My Vicious Alpha//open I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 1:49 am

"good I want the mom of our future pups to be strong but for now you should rest"he says kissing her as he goes out to find the wolf she killed he sniffing the air and fallows the sent of death as one of the other females named Dori helps Ellie settle into her new home and to tell her that next month was mateing season"but I would not worry knowing my brother he will wait till your ready he may look and act vicous but he has a heart of gold"she giggled bringing some fresh clothes and food
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5807
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: My Vicious Alpha//open   My Vicious Alpha//open I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 12:53 am

Ellie let him bring her into the house and into his room so she could have a bath, putting down the bag she was carrying she watched Aldofo sort out a bath for her so she could at least clean the blood off of her skin that was now congealing. "I don't know who it was" she said with a shake of her head as she crossed her arms over her stomach. Letting him hold her close and kiss her forehead Ellie leaned her head back and looked up at him with a quirked brow, "I killed one" Ellie stated with a casually shrug of her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: My Vicious Alpha//open   My Vicious Alpha//open I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 4:38 pm

aldofo was a tall handsome werewolf with black hair he opens the door and brings in his betroved from the cold he sees she has been ambushed he sent some of the males to scout out the area for enimes as he get a hot bath ready for her"can you tell me who had attacked you and take your time my love after what you have gone throw i under stand if you want to relax"he holds her close and kisses her forehead
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5807
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: My Vicious Alpha//open   My Vicious Alpha//open I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 9:12 pm

My Vicious Alpha//open Tumblr_nz28q8qmEQ1rx4g71o1_500
Ellie had been promised to an Alpha when she was a child, she had met him quite a few times in her life and she adored spending time with him because of how protective of her he was. On her nineteenth birthday Ellie had been set to move into his pack house with him and become his mate officially, but on her way there a rival pack attempted to kidnapped her. Ellie tended to get feral when things annoyed her or made her adrenaline pump, because of this she attacked the three men who had tried to grab her. She gouged one of the guys faces her nails ripping into their skin deeply making him fall to her knees. Another rushed her and Ellie grabbed him taking him down onto the ground and she bit his throat hard ripping out a chunk with her teeth covering herself in his blood and the third ran off scared of her. Getting to her feet Ellie grabbed her bag she had dropped and continued to walk towards the pack house, reaching it Ellie knocked on the door ignoring the fact that the sweet little white dress she had been wearing was now covered in blood as well as her face. She didn't care what she looked like she just wanted to get inside and relax with her mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Vicious Alpha//open   My Vicious Alpha//open I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Vicious Alpha//open
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Present-
Jump to: