Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm Safest With The Alpha Male

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 7:25 pm

Selene began to chow down on her meal noisily as she gauged what this guy was like. "So let me get this straight...if she's the true heir, why don't she just gain a coven of her own? You're part vampire are you not? Why not make karma bite that dictator in the ass? If the others don't like him, then it won't be hard for them to side with her, right?" she asked. Bree nodded seeing Selene's logic. She looked at him, and she brazenly got up to grab the sides of his face. "I know what will make you feel better...come with me" she said before she took her his hand and brought him into a spare bedroom where she sat him on the bed leaving the door open. She climbed up around and began to rub his back. "I'm going to say this now...you are going to need to use this anger and passion to convince others to your cause. Right now, I want you to close your eyes and let me help you relax and unwind" she said before Bree poked her head in. "Why is the door open?" she asked. Selene grinned. "I'm going to need your help" she said.

Max noted her flirting with him, so he made farther advancements. "You look like a woman who gets what she wants...am I right?" he asked. He cocked his head as she indirectly invited him to accompany her. He left to go follow her checking out her plump ass, thick thighs, and childbearing hips who stretched out the fabric in her skirt. He came up behind placing a strong warm hand on her love handles as they walked out. "You know...if you are a brave woman, I bet you won't find me scary and intimidating then. I have a curse that makes it hard for me to have a steady love life" he said. He was feeling pretty good and a very large bulge formed in his pants unveiling a big treat for her to unwrap.

Conrí laughed nervously before he finished up his meal. When he lead her off into his car, he reach over to rub her shoulders. "You know dear...if you're interested...we could mate in one of my werewolf forms. Wouldn't that be exciting for you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/ Online
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 6:22 pm

"There are some secrets of my own that are mine alone to know...." He muttered after Selene left the room. He could hear that annoying growling sound starting in the back of his mind. It seemed more... alert than usual, and that was rather disconcerting for him. He looked at Bree when she spoke to him, and his crimson eyes turned steely. "Even if my father himself showed up, I would not leave the Heir unprotected. He... had her parents killed, and even tried to have her killed when she was just an infant. He is a monster in every sense of the human word." He closed his eyes, taking in slow, deep breaths. A rage he couldn't describe rested in his chest. Taking a slow, calming breath he rubbed a hand across his eyes before sitting up on the couch. "Will any of the others be back before tonight? I don't want to be here alone with you two. I am too... angry right now."

Mimmi let out a heavy sigh, letting one high heeled foot run along one of his legs, a smirk pulling at the corners of her lips. "They say I am too scary. Too... intimidating." She set down her drink, passing the bartender a hundred. "Spend the rest on the others at the bar." Reaching into her bra, she pulled out her knees and easily hopped to her feet. "Depends on if you follow." She said in a purr like voice, before turning and heading for the door.

Aveline pulled out her phone and puled up the special app she had that allowed her to check and make sure no one was in her home. After she was sure it was clear, she turned off her phone and smiled at him. "You look adorable..." She muttered, reaching up to push her hair back from her face. "Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 5:27 pm

Selene looked at him intensely taking his glare as a challenge. "You do realize you can't keep secrets forever!" she raised her voice. She cleared her throat before she left for the kitchen. She started to prepare their dinner while Bree chimed in, "So, what are you going to do now? They now know that she's alive...aren't you going to stay to protect her?" she asked. Selene came in with a huge load of food for them, and she looked at him sternly. "You're going to be stuck with us for quite a long while" she said.

Max cocked his head cutely before he smirked at her. "Are you single?" he asked before he took in a deep breath. "You look like a lonely woman who could use some company tonight...am I wrong?" he asked.

Conrí smiled at her before he reached for her thigh underneath the table to stroke it lovingly. "You want to go to your place tonight?" he asked. He gulped and scratched the side of his head. "Would you like to make love with me?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 5:02 pm

Victor turned a sharp glare at Selene. "She is the Heir, the true ruler of us. She has her place, and her Heart. I have kept the location of her secret from my father for almost two decades now." He closed his eyes, letting out a low sigh. Calm down, calm down.... He slowly opened his eyes, and a deep, smokey look settled into them as he looked at Selene. Letting out a heavy breath, letting his fangs peak out from his upper lip. "There are more than one way to eat a woman. Some of them more... fun than others."

Mimmi laughed under her breath. He was awfully loud when he was drunk, and her mind shifted into exactly how loud and rambunctious he would be in bed, in this state. Looking down at her clothes, she gave a light shrug, looking at him with a smirk. "Who says business isn't my pleasure?"

Aveline looked towards him and gave him a soft smile, her head tilting to the right. "I know... That part of me is just... sleeping right now. I'llbe better one day. As long as I have you."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 4:45 pm

Bree looked at him oddly and cocked her head cutely. "Okay? I'm not sure what to think of that" she said. Selene laughed in the kitchen as she threw the meat into the microwave. "Kind of kinky are you?" she commented. Bree grew more shy after Selene spoke as she did not understand how sexuality worked. Selene came back into the room and leaned up against the wall with her arms crossed over her chest smirking. "That's stupid. Who's her? Aveline? You know that you are just going to have to suck it up and deal with what you are just like we have to...to be fair, we aren't human women" she said. Bree nodded slowly. "Things are different, that's for sure" she said. Selene shook her head at them and giggled. "Besides, you're a werewolf...you probably want to fuck women more than you want to eat 'em" she added which Bree blushed bright red.

Max raised an eyebrow at her when she refused to insist her wisdom, but his ego was stroked when she called him big boy. He shown interest in her after she shifted in her seat to show off her cleavage to him. "Well then good! You aren't like those others then!" he said before he finished off his drink. "The name's Max by the way!" he said before he leaned his elbow into the counter. "You look like you're dressed for business instead of pleasure" he said with an amused smirk.

Conrí looked at the clock also, and he shrugged. "Knowing her, she's probably being slow and meticulous with him. Took me a while to figure out what she was up to...boy was she pissed when I turned her down. She punched Max in the face when he said he'd tap that" he said before he winked at her. "Yup, that was the week I asked you out" he said. He let out a heavy sigh and smiled. "Yup, there was something about you that got my attention like no other woman had before...you always tried to subvert gender roles and show that you were a powerful woman" he said before he let off a soft whimper knowing that this personality of hers was damaged, but he bumped her leg with his. "You are still that same woman, hun" he said.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 4:00 pm

Victor let out a heavy sigh as he fell back into the couch, raising a hand to run it through his head, lightly scratching as he did so. "I'm not though...." He muttered, leaning his head against the back of the couch. Glancing at her, he flicked his fingers in the general direction of the strong pulse in her neck. "First thing, female blood is very strong, has the strongest call." He then looked up at the ceiling. "Also... I try to spend as little time at home as possible. I have spent years trying my best to avoid her, so I tend to stay away from women altogether."

Mimmi smiled behind her glass as she listened to his drunken rant, and she laughed at him telling her not to try to impart that stupid old wisdom. "I am drinking the strongest stuff that is legal to drink in this state, big boy. I have no right to tell you not to drink." She shifted in her seat, the hand that was holding her glass towards her right shoulder, her arm pressing up under her chest, pushing them up.

Aveline chuckled under her breath, taking a sip of her water. "I am sure it was." She said with a smile, before she looked towards a nearby clock. "I hope she doesn't break the guy." She said in a light tone, trying to fight back a smile.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 3:20 pm

Selene looked at him skeptically. "Well, you've not been around wolf women. We have great hospitality, and we can get very passionate with our man" she said before she brought him over to the couch to sit him down. "Bree! Why don't you talk to our guest? I'm going to raid the freezer" she said. Bree gulped as Selene left, but she kept her hands in her lap looking down while blushing. "My name is Bree..." she said shyly she looked up at him sheepishly. "What kind of problems do you have?" she asked.

Max looked towards the woman and took another gulp. "I got ditched by my friends. Tch, I can stand seeing 'em so god damn happy. It pisses me off!" he raised his voice. He slammed his mug down and sat back rubbing his head vigorously. "Oh! How can they have so much success!?" he rambled on. He glance back over at the business woman and scowled at her. "What's it to you anyway? Going to lecture me on drinking isn't the solution? Don't buy that bullshit one instant!" he muttered. Asides from having some personality flaws, he was an incredibly muscular robust wolf. He was definitely a piece of work with a big payout.

Conrí scratched the back of his head nervously. "Well, I'm just being me" he said before he tapped his plate with a fork habitually. "Well, the doctor said that it was probably going to come back randomly...where you wanting to know how we first met and how our first date went?" he asked. He looked at his food and chuckled to himself. "To be honest. Our date kind of went similar to this one" he said before he resumed eating his meal.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 11:18 am

Victor was careful to keep his emotions from showing too clearly on his face. His mind was starting to get just a little hazy, his heartbeat rising a bit as he felt her trace those circles on his chest. His eyes closed, and he silently cursed under his breath when Max left, realizing that he was now alone with these two women and subjected to their whims. "I don't... do so well... around women...."

"One of those days again, Mimmi?" Mimmi glanced up as the bartender placed her second drink in front of her. and she let out a heavy sigh. "Yes. That still don't take me seriously...." Picking up the drink, she took a slow sip from it, watching the wolf to her right. He looked miserable. Turning on her seat, she rest her elbow on the bar top and looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "What has you so upset you are trying to drown yourself in booze, hm?"

Aveline looked at him, laughing behind her hand at the amount of food he had in front of him. "You are a sight, no matter where you go." chuckling under her breath softly, she ate a bit and shook her head. "A lot of stuff is still... fragmented. Confusing."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 12:34 am

Selene's evil grin grew wider as she reached in to start tracing circles into his chest. "But women, that's what?" she said in a sultry voice. "We are female werewolves mind you" she said before she licked her lips. "I like big men" she complimented. Max looked at them annoyed. "The fuck!? Didn't you all tell me to stay here to stand guard!?" he shouted. Selene shook her head and smirked. "Nope! We got it handled" she said. Max grumbled before he went off.

He got to a bar, which he drank his life away. Next to him was a rather cute looking business woman with some nice big tits. He was too drunk to notice that she was in her thirties and was a lot more plump than he would normally date. He was moping and thinking to himself unaware of the cougar who had found her next victim.

Conrí spoiled his girlfriend by taking her to the mall where he would stop at anything wolf or outdoors related. A lot of the shoppers would stare at them seeing the size difference, and they wondered how they were attracted to each other. He paid no mind as he held hands with her and he took her to a buffet inside the mall, which they had "all you can eat". He piled up the plates and chowed down, and he looked up at her happily. "So do you feel any cloudiness in your memory still?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 12:04 am

Victor jerked slightly, his breathing stopping when she brought herself so close to him. "I don't have a problem with it... Abram's guards at the company retreat are werewolves... But women, that's...." He let out a heavy sigh, knowing that there was no way he'd be able to get away from these females. He looked over at Max, his expression turning into a smirk. "Broaden your horizons, wolf boy. Don't stand and complain, go get what you want."

Aveline laughed lightly under her breath, leaning up to give Conri a light kiss. "Shopping and then dinner would be a good idea."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2016 11:52 pm

Selene was quite a large female herself, which she was nicknamed the Amazonian Warrior due to her 6'4" height and very athletic build. She wrapped her arms around Victor's and looked up at him eagerly. "I've got a lot of plans for you, and I hope you don't mind being in in the company of wolves for the full moons" she said. Bree scooted up and blushed giving him a bashful indirect gaze. "We aren't as judging as the other werewolves...we're educated" she said. Max scowled at them. "Yea? Well how am I going to get any tail?" he asked. Conrí laughed. "Go to the bar...If I were you, I would just flash your charm and not gloat. It won't do you wrong" he said before he took Aveline's hand. "So what would you like to do with your dear boyfriend? Do you want to go shopping?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2016 11:37 pm

Aveline looked sad when she saw him flinch when she said that word, and she knew her father must have said something to him. She could tell, by the look in his eyes, that he didn't really believe a word that Abram had said. Poor thing.... She thought to herself before she smiled, seeing him fidget slightly on his feet. It was funny to see such a giant of a man looking so cutely uncomfortable. He looked to Aveline with a hopeful raise of his eyebrows, but she laughed, stepping back with her hands in the air. "Sorry, Victor. I'm going out tonight with Conri." She turned her back towards him, holding her hands behind her back. "Hope you keep in one piece." She laughed under her breath as she walked off. "Ouch...." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2016 11:27 pm

Selene winked at her. "I find the shy guys the cutest...I'll make him a proper wolf yet!" she said. Bree gulped and nodded slowly. "Yea, easier said than done" she said nervously. Conrí sighed heavily. "Victor will be fine. If I know my werewolves, he's going to be wanting to stick around with the females. Unless they decide to wonder of, then he'll probably follow them" he said before he shot the two girls a look.

After a while, Selene came up to the door and intentionally bumped into his shoulder giving him a flirtatious smile. "Well howdy stranger...my aren't you the handsome looking wolf" she said before she patted his shoulder. "You're going to be staying with us for the next couple days. I hope Bree and I can help make you comfortable here" she said before she gave off a bubbly giggle.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2016 11:14 pm

Aveline smiled slightly, looking over at Selene. "Take it easy on the guy, Selene. He isn't the best at conversation. He's more of a warrior than anything else." She glanced over at Bree, giggling. "Make sure she doesn't destroy the poor guy, will you, Bree?" She looked over at Conri and smiled faintly. "Of course. The more people here if something goes wrong with Victor, the better." Yawning behind a hand, she looked down and tugged at the over sized shirt she was wearing. "I wonder if...." Seeing a black bad near the door, she went over and opened it up, letting out a laugh. "Dad thinks he is sneaky. He brought me some of my clothes. I'm going to take a shower, you guys."

Twenty minutes later, Aveline came down to the stairs into the living room, just as there was a knock at the door. Walking over, she opened the door, stifling a giggle as she saw the uncomfortable look on Victor's face. "Hello, Victor." "Avvie...." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2016 10:32 pm

Conrí shook his head and huffed. "You haven't been around a lot of werewolf packs then. I taught these three how to control their powers" he said before they all nodded. Selene motioned towards Bree. "Even she has most her powers in check" she stated. She rubbed her hands together having devious thoughts about playing with Victor. Max laughed at her. "Yea, well, Selene will show him what to do. She loves to break them in" he said. Selene shook her head. "Tch, I don't just sleep with any man you turd!" she scolded him. Conrí looked at her oddly to her question. "Uh, sure! Well probably end up cuddling on the couch watching a movie or something relaxed...Just understand that if we go out for dinner we have to be back by the time the moon is over the trees" he said before Selene nudged her. "You'll like it" she encouraged her.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2016 9:15 pm

Abram laughed at Conri with a slight shake of his head. "You three are definitely not the norm, Conri. Spend as much time as I have among the other packs, and you wouldn't think like that." He looked at Aveline, his expression softening. "Make sure you rest, okay. I'll be back in a few days." Pulling out his phone, he called the woman from earlier as he walked out of the house. Aveline made a face at what Max said, fighting back a smirk. "If they tried to flit with him he'd just stand there confused and embarrassed." She looked over at Conri, her head tilted to the right. "Is that a good idea?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2016 9:01 pm

Conrí looked at him oddly before he looked towards Aveline. "I don't have a problem with being with her...and Matt has no problem hitting on the nurse" he mentioned. Bree cocked her head cutely. "So he's a werewolf/vampire?" she asked curiously. Matt grinned. "You know...maybe one of you should flirt with him" he said. Selene shrugged and looked towards Bree. "You know...maybe you and I could have some fun with him later" she said before she gave her a wink. She looked over at Aveline with a grin. "Maybe you should have a date night tonight...and maybe...enjoy the full moon by yourselves?" she suggested.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2016 8:33 pm

Abram looked over at Bree and smiled sadly. "He knows who his lifemate is, what she is. Well, that she does exist anyways. For most werewolves, the thought of one of them being with a vampire, even a half blood like Victor, is abhorrent. I know Victor is strong in spirit, but his upbringing has caused... problems. There is only one person in this world that could tell him what he really is, and he will not lose it, but he is afraid for her safety for him to be around her." Something flashed in Aveline's eyes, something like knowledge no one else knew, but she ducked her head to hide it. "You know Mom will get mad at you if you miss your plane, Dad. Again. Go on. They should be able to handle him just fine.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2016 8:03 pm

Conrí crossed his arms over his chest and smirked. "I don't believe that for a second...you don't just bring something up unless you're trying to hint at something. What does the full moon mean to you?" he asked before he shook his head. "See, how hard was it to tell us? Jez...I hate it when someone gets all cute and tries to be as vague as possible!" he grumbled. He cleared his throat and smirked. "So he's that type of werewolf then..." he muttered. Bree blushed. "Don't you know that we're werewolves too? We could have trained him to control his powers...although I'm still learning myself" she said.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2016 7:16 pm

"No real reason. If the King knows Victor defected, and I am sure he knows by now, Victor will be targeted." Abram took a step back when Aveline looked at him with a calm but scary gaze. "Father..." He winced, as she never called him 'Father' unless she knew something wasn't quite right. "Okay, okay. Victor's mother... is a werewolf too. For every night since he was five years old, he has changed every night of the full moon. He normally has the run of my company's retreat on those nights, but because of his injury that is impossible. He doesn't really bother humans, mostly animals like deer and elk, but he never remembers what happens during those nights. I am under oath, by his mother, to keep this a secret from him. It's not fair, but.... I don't know, I just don't want him to be alone right now."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2016 7:01 pm

Conrí stared at him in shock and disbelief. "How could you come to that conclusion? You know that if she has any supernatural ties, the last thing you should do is think she's safe. You can't just assume that she seems human...she could have powers that awaken later, or powers that can't be seen straight away" he raised his voice. Bree and the others knew their alpha was a little irritated that his mate was almost killed again, so they did not try to correct his passion. He raised an eyebrow about the full moon being mentioned and Victor. "Uh...kay?" he muttered before he scratched his head. "Why did you bring up the full moon coming up?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2016 6:52 pm

Abram looked over at Conri, shaking his head slightly. "Nothing. I didn't really want to, either. The more human she seemed, the safer she would be." Aveline suddenly got a weird look on her face, and she stepped back away from Abram. "Why do you lie about Victor's parentage, though?" Abram looked at her, a confused expression on his face. "What do you mean?" Aveline blinked slowly, wincing as another memory broke free. "His mother... She's not really human, is she?" Abram suddenly looked uncomfortable, and he pulled out his phone. Opening it, he pulled up his calendar and winced. "Shit...." He looked up at Conri. "I have to go to Paris for business. The full moon is in two days. Do you mind if I have Victor brought here?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2016 8:12 am

Conrí took in a deep breath and closed his eyes as he tried to think how things were going to play out. He wanted to come up with a game plan with how they were going to deal with the influx of vamps. He knew he was going to have to work out and get himself stronger, but he was going to need to get his pack some gear. He opened his eyes and focused them on Aveline once more. "It wouldn't have matter if he told you or not. These guys like to ambush. Asides from that, you had your memory knocked out. The important thing is that you now know" he said before he took in a sighed heavily. "So have you noticed any powers from her while growing up?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 8:18 pm

Aveline had her eyes closed tightly, her head bent down as she tried her best to ignore the pounding headache that was getting worse by the second. "Leave Victor alone you guys...." She muttered, reaching up to rub her temples. Glancing up at Conri, she gave him a weak smile, then looked over towards Abram. "Will he be okay? That was... It had to hurt." He nodded, trying his best not to look guilty. "Yes." He jerked slightly when she walked over and hugged him with a tired sigh. "Don't worry, dad... I'm not mad... You two must have had your reasons to not tell me...."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 10:21 am

Conrí sighed heavily and closed his eyes smirking. "Victor can find another mate...he's just a drama queen" he said. Max grinned. "For real! There's a hot vampire chick in the hospital. I'd give her a solid 10" he said. Conrí shook his head at him before he looked up at the window upstairs. "Why don't you go tell her everything you know?" he said before he walked back inside. He looked at Aveline and smiled at her faintly. "Victor will be fine. He shouldn't be able to die that easily in the first place" he said before Max came in. "Hey did you know that you're a Vampire Queen?" he asked before he was pounded in the head by the alpha. "Would you shut the fuck up and think about what you're about to say for at least one second?" he shouted before he looked at his girlfriend intensely. "There's a lot more nuances to it...like I said, nothing is going to change between us. Our pack gets into fights on a regular basis, so don't you be thinking that you'd present a burden to us. You're a part of our pack" he told her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Safest With The Alpha Male
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next