Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Assasination Classroom - Mature

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 10:56 pm

After korosensei finished with Sammy. He turned to his husband as one by one he worked on the other four starting with him said he was not out of the woods after having her legs and placed from the dead so was his living ones. Koro sensei after he did what he did with Sammy go do what he had to do with the other 3 he falls all the black dead DNA replaced it with his own. Once that was done he looked after them until they got better. Only after they were will did he start making love to each beginning with Sammy to fill her womb with another son.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 10:45 pm

Sammy kissed him lightly aa the other three students was either siting down or laying down, as she listened to him shs rubed his face and smiled." No silly, we gave you all the love.." shs added kissing him deeply, ru inf hwd hand down hia back and slowly relaxing it on thw bed as now he needed to enter her chest cavity, and remove ths black cells from her chest so far heds is the worse of the four, and maybe he can change the black DNA with his DNA , which well make her a green and no longer a black. Her eyes closed and layed back on fje bed after she felt his warmth hug. He did as hes told and opened her up to try and savs her life , hoping it would work."if I live.. please fice me a nother son." She added restinf hsd hands on each side kf fhe bed as kyou opened him up and cleaned out as much as black from her ribs. Sachihiro was there to and remove as much s he could, he removed alot and replace the dead cells with his and for now he waited foe her to rest , as sachihiro looked at his husband."..." he did speak as hs waa more worryed about himself and his lover
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 10:35 pm

Koro-sensei fixed her hair. He groomed her immaculately. Then hugged her he held her as she spoke to him. She told him that she wanted more children. This he never knew "I will definitely do what I can, Samuel loves you, you did a great job on raising him. I am not worthy of both of your love." He whispered. He did what he could for her he did not know how to find the 'Black DNA' inside her,. He then said "fight this, live, so you can have another child. I will give it to you if you want." Korosensei told her. He then looked to the other three and said that he would do anything for them to help them get better he did not know what to do but he would do what he could for them. He hoped this would give them strength to fight the black DNA and their bodies and give them a chance to live.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 10:17 pm

Sammy Faye, the student thatt hade sex with both hanna and him self. Ending up beinf pregnant, and with her mother and father away, at two separate places. Her father mister Faye , in anger management and her mother in a mental hospital. Over the years jer mother is still stuck in the hospital,but hee father got good chips and good behavior and got loose. He changed alot and came over to help his only daughter with her son. Over the years thinfs changed aand the boy did see his father every so often but not all the tims so it didnt help his imig as a father figure. As Samuel grew up to bs a strong young man, be going o the school where Korosensei works at. Things slowly begain to change. Sammy wanted a family, beinf the steonf proudfull women she wanted a family , and a good job to follow. And she did just that, ha inf a son, but that dosnt fill the hole in her heart as she wanted two sons not one. Of course after a few years with hed lovly son Samuel , she begain to get this pain in jer chest ans that soon turned into none stop pain.

She layed her head on the bed , seeinf him brought a smile o hed face. "Kor.." shs couldn't speak to much aa rhe pain is to much forherr to handle, she doesn't know what happened, her eyes no longer red like her hakr but black , showing no color. Bjt hee smile said somthing else as shd forced hee arms to open wantinf a hug from him."Korosensei.." shs said softly wantinf a hug from him, than a question that leak from his unchanged smile.".." it was hard to speak but she manged to tell him about the pain she felt and basicly every thinf. It just came out of the blus. She grabed her xhest and took heavy breaths what waa happening is that the black DNA is mostly in hee lungs and near her heart as sammy doesn't for long to live before death." .. I failed as a wife.. but I didn't fail as a mother... I wanted to kids.. but you gavw me one.. ans am greatful to habe such a kind child , that love... me.. " tears ran down hsr eyes ." I don't know what happened. But I can tell you, that it hueta to breath.." she added with hwe eed hair in a knot mess and hwe body slightly cold from bwinf in bed all the time.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 9:28 pm

Koro-sensei was not sure what to do with everyone. But he first visited Sammy and said"can you please tell me what happened to you?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 9:15 pm

Karma gavs him a hateful look as hw knew exactly what hs ment, fucking octopus! His eye twitched in anger. karasama raised an eye brow as seeing karma hateful glare, hs ignore this and whent back to plan . Yes its been faf to long since nagisa flund a way to blth savs him and ens his life. But in the end that plan failed. Karasama already knows about miss k joining and trying to kill the non human thing. S the two stood silent affer his words karma claped "well,donf worry I'll find away to kill ya." He added as karasama just turn to the side thinking about somthinf else maybe a plan. But before any thinf else happens he needs to see thw fore students. Karma gavs him the paper of the one adress were they are at, shooting to know there together and talking well , and it was kinda like a trip doan memerys lain. Before he left karasama grabed a fun and put it on ths table."I'll make sure yoje dead to, nos bs gone." He added . As noa ths octopus is in fhe one large apartment room with all four od his old students and oddly enough his husband sachihiro, as hia body chanfwd colored like akaya but it changed every few seconds. As for ths others they didn't look so good evsn Sammy as ahes still in a bed.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 8:32 pm

Korosenai gave the two men a inquisitive look at the gifts he never celebrated a birthday that he could recall maybe this was the day he was reborn the day the earth was supposed to go kerplooey by his own power of course he had no true reason for destroying the planet no one but him and the ones that created him knew it was out of his control or was until Nagisa made it his mission to save the cephalopod. So after they saved the studends from that virus nagisa studied secretly on how to kill him but also how to save him hearing karma would take his place as teacher worried Korosensei until karasama said he would watch over him "alright if there is no other way then i will do it but i can not be gone long Mark and Mis K both seemed to be inspired now to get rid of me" he said "as im sure you wish to get revenge too before i part from your grasp again right Karma?" he asked showing he was still quick as ever and knew karma was upset at him for what he had done earlier.

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 6:49 pm

Karma placed the pen on the table and chuckled abit, "na,na I mean is that we can get you guys a place to live all together in the meantime for ya to check on the students, because I can't hire my men to watch over people we don't know, that and Nani is fine under are care, and being in the force she doesn't seem to have any sort of issue." He added telling korosensei the basics for him to better understand the main point of the four that is needed to be helped. "Also, just make them feel better and make them feel like home, and help them, because they need it." He said calmly as he waved his hand." Don't worry about class, miss k got that, and I'll take over I mean how hard can it be?" He asked as for once he has never teached in frount of a class and two he can not be trusted some times, then karasama added." I'll be with him to make sure he doesn't do any thing overdramatic." He said making korosensei feel more calm. As he relaxed the two men stayed with him as they both broght something." Oh yes , here ya go." Karma said as both him and karasama placed a big box with colorful wrapping paper showing that they remember his b day, , well a late very late b day gift. As one is a box of sez toys from karma and the other is from karasama, which is sticky notes for his class and to keep things organized as he knows how much he loves to be net .
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 5:50 pm

korosensei still did not know what they meant "i know how to use my regeneration cells but i used them before without adverse results in kayano" he replied "i cant be with all of them at the same time they are all over and hanna is in the usa i am not saying it is impossible but it will not be easy for if i got to be there myself with all these black ones " he then looked to karma "so you never been tested well due to yer personality you might be immune to it" he said then took the names "i wont do anything that will kill them nanii is with the force but she used to work for you so anything that happened after she left is on you" he told them 'i will do what i can for each of them but removing a particular dna isn't easy its not like for instance giving someone a sex change" he remarked which was something he recently done if there is another way i would like to try it" he told them as he memorized those with black after their names which brought the list down to four students; Sammy Frey, Haruna yuimi, Giichi honda & Sachihro waranabe.

the entire list now read:
Hanna no Riki (green)
Sammy Frey ((black)
Jix arak (red)
Haruna yuimi (black)
Maya jones ((red))
Maaya abachi ((red))
Maria no Jie ((green)
Kujo rakujochiguse ((green)
Nani((green)
Daichi ooka ((red)
Akio takigawa ((green)
Sachihro waranabe((black))
Rei ukita(red)
Izumi ebde((green)
Yoshi fuchsia(green)
Tetsu hattori ((green)
Mao okamoto (red)
Giichi honda(black)
Yasue chosikable ((red)

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 5:23 pm

This was where karma came in waving his hand with a pen Twirling between his fingers, as he stopped after korosensei asked his question, the red head pressed the pen onto the paper and began to cross out the names that have a red and the ones in green leaving the ones in black." Now you don't have to worry about the red, and to be surprising you don't have to worry about the green. " he paused and gave the paper over to korosensei." The green isn't much of a prablem, but what is the prablem is removing the stronger DNA which we called it black. Thoughs, you do have to be with them at all time, no matter what." But he didn't answer his question as to what he can do to help, and the answer was simple. " recall your small tentecles? We need you to try and heal the students that have the darker parts of your DNA, but like I said, it can either be a good part or a bad part.. But remove it all we're not taking any chances." Karma answered him puting the pen back between his fingers as karasama looked at his boss unable to grasp the fact that he works for him, after his boss finished karasama lean forward and added." What we need in reality, is a blood sample from there body, not there blood but the black DNA. "He took a deep breath as the next thing he was about to say isn't to great." I don't believe karma idea is safe, we need a nother way to remove it , because it might kill them, for example Nani , right ? She has good black DNA but regardless we must remove it. Otocops." He finished never saying his name . He added " your job, is to remove that black DNA with out them dieing in a slow painful death.." He said in his deep low rang voice .
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 5:08 pm

Koro-sensei looked at the paper &read the information it contains. It helps explained what's going on with them afterwards he reminds himself to visit Sammy and said that he was not aware of this. "So what do we need to do with the information?" He asked "is there anything I can do to help you with finding a way to remove the alteration of their DNA?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 2:34 pm

The two males sat at a large wooden table as karasama looked around , as it brought back memories of just being in here, he loosen his tie from the heat and turn twords his boss karma , and the teacher he used to work with, korosensei but he would never say his name, it didn't sound professional. Karma wanted some one on one with him for some sweat revenge, pending him to a wall and fucking him none stop until he bags for him to stop. While this meeting whent on. Karma pulled out the file showing each student, and what they have , if they have a red circle on the side means there human if it's black it's none stop, and if green they have some type of power they never seen before or they have a change of DNA. As the papers is spread apart on the table showing each one.
Hanna no Riki (green)
Sammy Frey ((black)
Jix arak (red)
Haruna yuimi (black)
May jones ((red))
Maaya abachi ((red))
Maria no Jie ((green)
Kujo rakujochiguse ((green)
Nani((green)
Daichi ooka ((red)
Akio takigawa ((green)
Sachihro waranabe((black))
Rei ukita(red)
Izumi ebde((green)
Yoshi fuchsia(green)
Tetsu hattori ((green)
Mao okamoto (red)
Giichi honda(black)
Yasue chosikable ((red)
As the list showed all his students,each one having a color tag showing there change of DNA, from Hanna to yasue as black is the worse, red is human, and green means there is some type of change in the DNA . As he looked though that list it made sense as to why Samuel mother Sammy is in the hospital, as she has gotten a rare sickness. And as of giichi it explains how fast she changed and why she started drinking. As it now made sense, karma relaxed his arm on the table and looked into his white orbs." By the looks of it a lot of the students you made love to has a change of DNA I wonder if I check my self would I have that too? The black is either good or bad , bad to the point of killing you or good that you got a power from having sez with you how funny." He chuckled as things begin to open up abit more.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 1:56 pm

Korosensei was pleased he got a student with ambition even if it took turning him into a her to get him pumped to end his life. he saw Karasawa & karma they stood to greet him but told him this was no social business which got the octopus teacher to pout but as they mentioned this concerned his previous students he followed them into the staff room "i doubt this is going to be good new but fire away" he said uncaring if they took his words literally or not

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 12:55 pm

Mark eyes widen ready to run, but it was far to late, he was dragged into the nurses office and after that, it turned into horror as he looked down watching his pants come off, after that , a large amount of blood leak from between his lags as his man part got cut off, holy shit! He wasn't bluffing! He felt a sharp pain, but then nothing as he looked to the side seeing a niddle of anesthesia keeping mark from feeling any pain. But he felt the pain in his soul as his eyes still wide open watching him get between his lags and fix turning him into a her. His black face brought his body to shiver in fear, then green strips appeared on his face . Mark watched on of his tentecles throw away his used to be dick in the trash as now he changed his sex into a women. His eyes wide open, his body in fear as he was kind enough to put a tube inside his urethia and into his bladder as it was connected to a small jar . As his arms still tied up scared to death of becoming Mary. He bit his lips in anger as he did say to kill him if he hated this."trust me ... I will.." He added in his deep voice so upset that he is no longer a male but rather a female, stil tears ran down his checks abit upset at the fact that he now has to act and dress like a women and no longer a male like he used to."revenge is coming to ya soon!" He yelled as the male left him alone to heal , after having his sex changes.

Once he walked out side karma came for revenge yes, but also he has a letter in his hand to give to him, as working with the government he has to fice important information that is about his children to the father AKA that is korosensei. As the light hit his soft red hair he turned to watch the male walk twords him as the sound of his tentecles gave him away a sit made loud squishing sounds, but karma wasn't alone karasama came too, as it's been far to long since Kyou has last seen him. And here he was right I frount of him he fixed his tied up and his poster. "Good afternoon, it's been a long time, aside from the welcome wagon, there is important information that is needed to be done, about your children, and a few of the students you .." He cough alittle before saying the word." Impregneted, some of them have odd things going on with there body. This can not be left untreated we must talk about this .. At once." He added as karma was here because even though karasama has been working for the government for years, and karma only for the past 5 years. Karma is on a higher branch than him. As they walked inside into the teachers lounge they finally got time alone to speak to one another.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 9:57 am

ooc: close enough i think i know who you mean your talking bout the one of the twins koro-sensei had with nanii)

IC: Korosensei released him he didn't figure mark to 'swing that way' figured mark to be pure heterosexual so he let him go but would keep an eye on him saw him whisper something to his son and was there after school when mark made the offer he tied up the negro boy in his arms his eyes bright red and his face pure black he sent his son home then took mark back to the nurse office without a word and in one fluid movement sliced off marks junk "maybe i should had said no sex with anyone. well now that wont be a problem" he made sure mark had a way to piss but from now on mark would be more better known as a Mary without the man parts. "now i am not supposed to harm you but there is nothing saying i can not alter your body or even your gender don't worry so much i think you will enjoy life as a girl and you was not harmed since i used anesthesia like any good surgeon. He replied "but anymore like today and i will harm someone you care about your family, friends hell i can destroy, the earth and leave you the only survivor if i choose it" he said his face still black but now had green stripes showing he felt superior "the only way out of this is for you to find a way to kill me" he adds then he left letting the newest female student heal from the surgery and returned to his room on campus he did not know he would find Karma there waiting for him wanting revenge for leaving him hanging hard and unsated.

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 6:43 am

Mark gave him crule look before sighing and lkkkinf to thw side."okay finee, I wont have swx with any more women." he added feeling the males tentacles wraped around his body tightly telling him to say aomthinf else."I promiss.." waa hia finale anwer ans after that hs let him.go buf he didn't know he has a plan he can still habe sex bur not with women, he knows jiko is the son of Korosensei just in discize, he looks just like him but smaller . Hw does have a twin , all though hs isnt into doing new things unlike jiko is . ((Did I say his name right ?)) Mark smirked evily but quckly covered it and left , with his pants fixed and now havinf a crazy thing after his dick he does have to be careful.

After school mark walked in the back of the ols building and looked around untill finding jiko playing a game of ping pong with his brother. It looked like as if there just waveing the poke back and forth but the ball is moving so fast that mark can't see. As mark poked jiko shoulder he stoped and the ball hit the tree making a large hole in the middle of if. Mark whispered into his ear and basicly rols him to follow him or a time to speak privatly. Jiko brother was abit confused for a moment untill mark left ans let the two brothers play there game. The day slowly died down and the school was noa emtpy, down the hill on the other hand jiko and mark was having a conversation. Mark sat on a large bolder, and jiko siting on a branch aa they spoke about what mark whispered about. Jiko is the out goinf type he doesnt mins rrying put new things, but he is abit shy whent it comes to soinf it but in the ens he does end up doinf it. As mark saf there he added."I knew it your ths son of Korosensei, now I asked you here dor you to try having sex with me, I know this is your first but I can go nice and slow dor ya?" He added as he saw his dace turn pink." Now , I promise I well not hurt you or do nythinf with you. Come over here for me to touxh you." Hw added with a smirk as he isn't braking the rules , as jiko is nlt human.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 5:56 am

Koro-sensei squeezed Mark tightly not letting him go. "this is not a request Mark, this is an exchange for me not cutting off your penis." The octopus teacher repliesvhis red face showing the fact that he was getting angry. If Mark was not careful, Koro-sensei would soon become pitch black showing he was furious.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 4:38 am

Mark felt his tentacles wraping arouns his arm, thsn. Mark got dressed and push Korosensei our od the way."no, I have a body anx I do what I wish with it, so either you fuck off or I'll leave, because I can still fuck women, and I don't care any more. the dark skin ale needed a lesson, and the best thing to do and give him a tast of his own medicine, by turning him into a girl and Korosensei fucking him to show him how women are other than fuck toys
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 1:27 am

Koro-sensei held on to Mark and said "if you're still going to have sex with women, then you have to take a sex education class. Also you should be responsible for any life you create and treat women with respect.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 1:05 am

As ths knife for closer to his cock jw left out a heavy gasp."wha.. wait.. I.." he panted heavy feeling his ass beinf open, as his tentacles enter briefly into his toghr ring, as mark was so lost in both pleasure and fear hw didn't feel ths cut on thw side of his harden shaft. Yes the African American disnt want to become a women, nor dis he want his dick to be chipped off. He backed away as hia cock waa now bsinf healed up and still hard in his many tentacles.but the last thing he said he didn't understand. But he waant going to question it any more as hes already in deep fear because off what just happen." Please, I wont do kt again , but I well still habe sex with women I cant stop my self with that." He addes with a smart smirk on his face , as he didn't know that korosenis did him a favor , basicly stoping him from spilling his seeds into women, but it's not foinf to feel as good doinf so. As ths only way to change him was to show him how a woman really feels durning sex. As ths male felt his shaft soften up abit aa he is no longer to relace his seeds he quckly blushed and put his pants on as hs waa enjoying this bit he might as rather have sex with a women thsn a thing.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 12:41 am

Korosensei teased marks insides and tickled his prostrate glads "do i look like i am bluffing?" he said as he used his speed and his dexterity to slice a small incision in the scrotum while his tentacles pleasured mark he worked briefly effectively exposing mark's Vasa Deferens Then snipped them and then finished the human vasectomy he then said "if i hear you have sex with another woman you will become one yourself by my tentacles" he said stitching mark up knowing even if he had sex he could not get anyone pregnant without the reverse surgery which he was sure the African-American could not afford.

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 12:05 am

Kameko enjoyed hwe meal, and hade time to hwd self for once. Unlike mark, mark took a set on a bench hearinf Korosensei speak as hs anwered his question with a surprise answer. "you can help me by getting rid of an itch i have mark" that alone got him to raise his eye brow, now what got him to jump in his boots was when he covered him in his tentacles."only shit..what re you doing!" Hs yelled feeling his ring tighten open up. "Ohh god.." he begain to panic while hw sis this that second thinf he said disnt him, but what did , which got his eyes to open wide watching the knife flick open on his arms, and he even threaten to chanfe his sex into a women. "No,no,no,no!" He paniced waving his hand around quckly. Hs groan bit when he grip his cock , as hw waa mixed in both emotions pleasure, fear.. "please don't, I enjoy having a dick .. I cant lose it now please.. wait.. your trying o brag mw are you?" He paniced as his eyws only looked at thw knife in his hand." You, yours bluffing!" He yelled in denial.. now wantinf to see it happen ans not also be believeving him. As hs try to act tough but by touching him he can tell his body os shacking.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 11:42 pm

As Korosensei walked with mark the boy could not help bet smell how nice korosensei smelled from his womanly bubble-bath that morning when the boy said "how may i help you The octoperv choose his words carefully "you can help me by getting rid of an itch i have mark" he said seductively and coaxed him to the empty nurse office the only other area in the school with a bed besides his room but besides special people like miss K no one entered his room besides him. he then waited til mark sat then covered him with his body "i heard you  had sex with a teacher you know that was wrong of you i also know you seem to go from woman to woman uncaring if they may end up with your child" he said slipping his tentacles up marks anal area and holding the metal non anti-sensei knife in his hand "i am a surgeon so i wonder how you would feel becoming a woman and losing your precious cock hmm?"

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 11:16 pm

Kameko feel into deep sleep tired from the hot sex and shifted her body abit when he wiggled his tentecles into her tight opening. The female slowly began to open her eyes around 8:00 her eyes snapped open slowly getting up from the soft bed looking around ,"." Her mouth open but then she closed it back up, grabbing her sweats and puting it on hopeing she's not late to work. As the male otocops make coffee and some breakfast for both of them as he showed that kind husband side of him leaving a tray of food next to the bed. Kameko blushed and before she whent out to try and drive home she sat down and ate her cooked meal made by the man she just made love to. He's not bad after all. She sat down and chaw down , canceling her work today and for her to relaxe.

Meanwhile as school started every one entered there class and dos there work, even mark came by. Akaya and hope didn't come today as karma was busy having a strong talk with them and teaching them a few things about love, and how difficult love can be. Durning lunch korosensei now has a chance to give mark his punishment, mark walked out of the classroom durning lunch to look for a nother women , thank gos akaya is no longer in school, she's such a fucking freak.. He though he pulled out some cash hopeing to go to the store to get some chips and snack on for lunch. As he took a step out side he turned to see korosensei standing tall,"may I help you?" He asked walking into the forist next to the school but he made a mistake, as now he is all alone with korosensei, that can soon turn into something he well regret.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 10:10 pm

Korosensei held her understandably he told her it was her choice not NASA or any one else if she has a child or not her body belonged to her he groomed her hair and understood her fear his tentacles felt her womb "its early but i don't feel a child Kameko" he said but when he saw she had fell back asleep and did not hear him he covered her up then went to take a bath and make coffee and breakfast since Hanna was not here he had to do things himself again, but he did not mind too much after all he lived a long time before he met Hanna he knew he could adjust with her gone.

Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 3 Vlcsnap-2015-03-09-22h17m18s225-600x338Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 3 Vlcsnap-2015-03-07-15h35m59s190

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assasination Classroom - Mature
Page 3 of 42Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 42  Next