Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Assasination Classroom - Mature

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 9:09 pm

Miss Kameko gave him a soft gasp of fresh air abit shy, her body abit sweaty from the hot and heavy sex. Cuddling close to his body, as his face turn from pink to purple."uh, it just back at NASA we'll be abit surprised and disappointed that I ended up having sex with you, and coming back with no child. " the female keeped her eyes away from his as he stayed close to her, in one moment he changed her inside and out in many ways than one, the feelings she never though she hade came into view. "As a of fact, you are right am slightly worried about ending up pregnant with mark... " she added abit worried not wanting to get pregnant to soon. Moving her hands to her hair fixing the knot mess from the hot sex they shared. Kameko looked at his face and heard to never hate or feel uncomfortable after or during sex because it's a natural thing. She knew this but to have sex with a none human. She turned into her stomach and felt his many tentecles on her back giving her back a nice relaxing message." Mmm " as her body relaxed to his touch the scientists keeped we hands close to his neck kissing him deeply." Sorry."

She gasped lightly slowly moving her hand down his tentecles, kissing the side of his checks laying he shead on the pellow. As she asked." So you enjoyed it, that's good, once again I didn't expect this to happen..." As he replied to her he didn't get an answer as she feel asleep in his arms, enjoying his body close to hers. As the time is 4:50 almost 5:00 as she feel asleep from the food sex and that it was to early.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 6:57 pm

Korosensei grinned to her first response of how she felt and said " I should have killed ya just now, but am glad I didn't, because .. Wow." as she puled him close into a hug making his face turn smitten pink again. Then she said " I know, and I hate it... I hate that I enjoyed this.. " Instantly his face turned purple with a huge X on the front "no!! do not hate yourself for enjoying it! it is natural for you to enjoy sex.  if humans did not enjoy the encounter the population would not increase. so never hate the pleasure you feel or hate yourself for feeling it" he said then as she brought up the word condom he looked confused a moment then she elaborated on not wanting to be pregnant and calmed her as he spoke the following words;

"My dear sweet Miss Kameko, I am not like mark. Unlike him I can prevent you or anyone else from becoming pregnant do not fret you will not have my child. however i can not give you the same guarantee with your encounter with the boy, since he can not do what i do" he said hoping his words calmed her "so trust me i am not a womanizer like you think i am. i protect those i am with the only reason some bared children was because they wanted it otherwise i would had kept protecting them from becoming impregnated." He remained on her his hands massaging her sore back releasing the tension in her muscles making her feel good in more ways then one.

Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 4 1minute

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 5:25 pm

The female is lost in lust, her body bagging for more, as the head of his cock hit her womb hitting all the right spots she gasped out in a heavy pants. Shifting her hips side to side faster and faster as her back kinda hurt for having arched the way she have it. Drooling from the side of her lips she hick up a soft moan, and then her walls tighten around his cock milking his seeds, after hearing his words she came into a hard orgasm, pulling him close into a close hug." I should have killed ya just now, but am glad I didn't, because .. Wow." Trying to clam her breathing she cuddle her body close to his letting him comfort her.  After she came she put her thoughts together and finally manged to speak." I know, and I hate it... I hate that I enjoyed this.. " laying her back on the bed , with her arms over his neck still feeling his cock inside her." Wait... Oh my god.. Did you , did you put a condoms on or something? I can't have a child.. I am to busy.." She panicked as her face turned pale then looked over at him not wanting to move because having him on top of her and having him near her brought a warmth in her heart.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 2:40 pm

"believe it, you are.& I can tell you are enjoying it." He whispered against her lips. "I love how you say my name." He said. He thrust deep & fast into her body his core tentacles rubbing her breasts. He moaned her name as he reached his peak of his climactic orgsam & filled her with his seed.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 2:25 pm

Her breathing got heavier, her body hotter from his touch, she felt her own body movement increase, as he enter her tight walls, she gasped lightly, noding to his small request."okay, I'll let you know." She said softly as he enter her walls as his thick shaft whent deep into her womb, a light gasp left her lips just ready for him, it hurt abit but that soon washed away, he didn't know that she is the daughter of karma but now it didn't matter , nor did she know he made love to her father. The more they made love the more miss k started to get into it, kissing his lips softly arching her back pulling her chest close to his as his thurst increase she moaned low as the faster he whent the bouncer her breast got, pulling him close and enjoying him and loving the time they shared. As she moaned softly ." I can't believe am having sex with the enemy." She added in a soft gasp . Panting his name a few times.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 1:40 pm

As he heard her plea he moved to position himself over her wanting to feel her needful moan with whaat she desired most. "stop me if it painful" he whispered then slipped his cock into her pussy keeping his tentacles in her and thrusting to give her supreme pleasure. he groaned at how tight she was he still did not know The mAN THAT WANTED REVENGE FOR ABANDONING HIM AND LEAVING HIM ACHING THE RED HEAD KARMA WAS HER FATHER BUT IT WOULD NOT HAD MATTERED HE WOULD STILL GIVEN HER A GOOD GROOMING BOTH INSIDE AND OUT.

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 1:26 pm

Her soft color eyes looked into his white orbs , as he brings her body closer to his her body shivers abit from the calming messages he was giving her on her shoulders and back, which got her to moan , but not in a sexual matter but rather in enjoyment feeling his tentecles on her, soon that changed in a blink of an eye as his many tentecles slither down her lags and began to touch her wet folds, as his free hands played with her large mounds of flesh. A moan got stuck in her thoat as his words about grooming clicked into her head , she arched her back into the bed, shifting her hips side to side as his many tentecles enter her cave, her walls tighten around his tentecles wanting more. As she gasped heavily." Ah, mmm." She couldn't speak as he enter her womb normally she wouldn't even dear say his name but now it slipped and she was now under his touch."korosensei.." She gasped
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 1:10 pm

His grin widened as he turned to look at her, his head still on his pillow. "simple my dear, my reflexes is a lot faster then yours. I move at mach 20 so even asleep I can easily stop you before you stab me or avoid a shot from a gun filled with anti-me BB's" he said. he then cupped her cheek with his free tentacle "remember miss K my retaliation is grooming" he said then gave her the same massage he gave professor hell-a-bitch right down to th e special care with his tentacles.

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 11:21 am

The female feel deep sleep, her body relaxed and her face on his chest. She looked so much like her mother, but cleaver and a bit sneaky like her father, she was now in deep sleep, of course this was a perfect time to kill him, but she needed to wait, wait for the right timing. Around 4 in the morning it was hard to wake up, her soft grayish eyes open to see the pervy octopus still asleep in her arms. Slowly she raised her hand with the small knife in it, ready to stab as this is the perfect time to kill him. But once she swing the knife he grabbed her arm and tossed her knife away, her eyes open slightly feeling his tentacles wrapping around her body tightly. "ek! " Then she cough a little in her throat." How did you do that? " She asked in a clam voice. As her large breast press against his body.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 10:12 am

Koro-sensei blushed and grinned even wider as she hugged him and cuddled him like he was her teddy bear. He was not soft or furry unless he wore that costume the PE teacher put him in he wanted her to feel safe so he enveloped her in his core tentacles then slowly drifted off to sleep his bright pink turning to the sleepy dull pink he displayed every day after lunch ever since the first day which Nagisa picked up immediately and used it to an advantage. However that was a lifetime ago. Korosensei head on his pillow a lovely woman in his arms a woman he nuzzled gently before finally falling asleep. but even asleep the octoperv was still alert especially since he was literally sleeping with the enemy.

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 6:08 am

The female followed the male into the bed room and before jw satDown ahw his clones get to work to clwaninf the room nice and clean. After he was done he took a set at his bed and pated a spot next to him. The demale roled her eyes and sat next o him, ready to fo to bed with him ,it was cute as later in the night she tryed to stay far from him in the beginning bjt now she was cuddling him like a teddy bear with out her even knowing her breast and hot body pressed against his, as they shared somthing wonderfull , as she slept shs pulled hia body close to hers, as his hand can get a good touch at hsd breast . As he knows best this is goinf to bs a lonf noght.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 3:02 am

Koro-sensei walked slowly beside her and took the long way to his room. He was a bit surprised to hear that she could not be unable to kill him while they flew to her place but was willing to sleep beside him without a problem. However he did not comment on this. Once they reached his room he heard what she said. He hid his face ashamed of how he kept his room. All the while his clones cleaned it up. once done he sat on the bed & gestures her to join him.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 10:43 pm

The female listen to the octopus while removing her sweats from around hwe wast, tossing them to the side as he said about his bed that he always us. And hosw odd it is whsn he said he couldn't sleep with out his pellow, her eye twitched a it. Holding the laughed deep inside her thoat. About to speak that sleeping in that bed wouldn't mind , he did added about him flying her and thata thw last thing ahe would let him do, the teacher waved hsr hand telling him no." No, trust me being that close to you is a opportunity to hurr you, and knowinf ms I well do at any to make aure you'd dead." She added walking into the wooden hall way."if you please, show me ahwre your bed is." She added walking down thw hall following him, making it to a smaller room she looked at the bed and saw a bif dent in fjw middle and how ugly it looks. "Uhh.. " shw sidnf know what tp say and it didnt help that thwre was dirty magazines on the side followed by manga."wow. You havs no taste.." shs added makinf fun of him.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 10:19 pm

Quote :
"dose this place has a bed or somthing? IIlive far from here and i dont wish to die on my way home" she added in a calm voice. Looking at him waiting for his question, and boy he fot to see more of hsd body skin.

of course Korosensei was flustered as she stripped and made remarks on how she should not do that here. however he quickly regained his composure as she asked him a question it was like a switch was flipped and he was in teaching mode or something. "Well... there is a bed but i doubt you will find it comfortable since it is the one i use every night and i can not sleep without my pillow" he replied. (i still find that funny) He was rubbing his chin the entire time while he spoke well at least rubbing the spot his chin would be anyway if he had one. "I could take you home if you like Miss K but i must request for your safety not to assassinate me while i fly you home" he said and explained a drop from he sky with no parachute would not be a fun trip course he could evade any strike she tried and save her but if she succeeded he would not be there to rescue her.

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 9:39 pm

Shs stood quite , as the malsdraw rclose to her bkdy watching him move, hed eyes following his every momsnt, watching her assassination target get close and mpve his tentacles around making a slithering sound, once he said he'll use his special trick to show him more about sex that he even know about. Shs rubed ger chin as shs can up together hos can this plan work and shs let him. "Okay, I trust you to get ths job done..." she added not sayinf his name, ahw wouldn't say his nams like alot of his students but she well just say it once or twice and thsn say koro. She didnt think saying his nams is professional when it comes to being in hsr shose. Before the next day Korosensei sayed at the school alone with miss k, as shs put away her iteams and things he waa goingto use on ths boy but things quckly changed of plans. Removing hsd sweater undsd it is a nice lace sshirt, with no bra, and her sweats undsr thsn are her short pjs as shd was planing on sleeping ag ths school."dose this place has a bed or somthing? IIlive far from here and i dont wish to die on my way home" she added in a calm voice. Looking at him waiting for his question, and boy he fot to see more of hsd body skin.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 7:41 pm

Koro-sensei gave his usual evil laugh. "Leave that to me..." He replied his smile looking like a evil grin. his body was close to her as he waved his tentacles in the air. they made a slithering sound as they moved. "I think once I use these on him in my special way he will learn more about sex then he wants to know."

Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 4 3bcd7dc586c34e99ab745aeaac8451e7909bd929_hq

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 7:16 pm

Looking to the side the scientists understand what he was trying to put down. His words of wisdom, and even though karma was the one to tell him what teens need, he also gave korosensei a sence of hope that he lost. The female let out a gasp of air from her thoat and slowly got up to her feet after freeing him when he said those last words about letting the punishment fit the crime, but what can she do that will make him think twice about using a women? " okay, then tell me! How in gods name, are we going to punish him? This seems like the best thing for him right now." She added so close to just punching him because she wanted him to suffer, not physically but emotionally. But as smart as she is she just stayed calm and let him do the talking, and see if he has any ideas for the teen, other than To embarrass him. Reston her arms on each of her hips making her large cups bounce lightly, as her tight jacket showed off her curves rather nicely.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 7:05 pm

Quote :
" About mark... I didn't expect to have sex with him... In all honesty he was good, but being my first .. Male to enter me, I , never mind am just talking none sense." She added waving. Her hand
as she let him out he answered her while comforting her "i am here to teach but i guess i arrived a bit late for that." he rubbed his head at the miscalculation he experienced hen took a couple step towards her stopping if she redrew her gun "I am sorry you experienced that from the teen but he is just that a teen as a wise friend said like all teens they need attention, love, and discipline. They all need those three to become mature adults or they dins out for them self's what life is." he told her repeating Karma's words spoken to him "we must mold them i am not saying he should not be punished but maybe we should let the punishment fit the crime."

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 5:47 pm

The female stopped in her foot steps and turned to see the male get on the floor and lick the iron bars with his tounge. Almost brought her to laugh but she held it in. Slowly she walked back over to him and hit the cage a few times stopping him." Don't do that, this is for mark not you so go on, I'll find another way to kill you." She said in a calm voice as she once open the door to let the male out." Here," her voice for once was calm and relaxed, her eyes showing nicest to her own soul." Umm.. Why are you here any way?" She asked in a soft voice then the women took a nother deep breath." About mark... I didn't expect to have sex with him... In all honesty he was good, but being my first .. Male to enter me, I , never mind am just talking none sense." She added waving. Her hand
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 5:23 pm

Silently he removed the sign he was not a womanizer he cared for every woman he was with a womanizer just wants the sex but he wanted more he wanted their hearts he didn't doubt Karma would come looking for him when he did not come back right away but Koro-sensei was one to do things himself. so he began to lick the cage with his tongue covered in his digestive juices certain he could dissolve the metal in under a day

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 5:16 pm

Miss k looked at him oddly , she disnt shoot nor did ahs asked any questions. Shs just keeped her eyes on him, once he pasted hwr he took a set on the floor and locked him self up, shs already finished ahs just need to see if the xage is strong enough, and when the male octopus entered thecage it was strong enough nos it showed if ir can with stand a large male octopus than it can handle a human. Miss k cllsed the cage leaving him in there." Stay." Shs played alittle ,puting Korosensei as a dog, she then grabed a sigh and shlwed it to ths larger male to see if he can laugh to it. As it says, 'am a cheating womanizer, ' as that's what it said on the sigh, this sigh is goinf to be wearn around gis chest butt naked while people sde him and at him. Then the sciencetist gavd him a nother calm look before walking away." Havs fun in there, womanizer scumbag." She added leaving him alone in thw cage . As shs waa doing this just to gice him an idea of why she dislikes him
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 5:05 pm

Koro-sensei listened and gave a curt nod remembering her test but he thought she be done by now. he began to approach the cage not stopping when she pulled her gun. bullets melted in him and he could avoid the anti-him BBS easily. Ever wanting to help he went to the bars and tested their durability even going so far as to lock himself inside the cage to completely test it's detaining strength not many if any teacher would go so far for their student or college but that was the man koro-sensei was.

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 1:27 pm

Still n school she began to work on the the cage for mark, as a punishment for having sex with her. She didn't care about being caught making this but rather of what she's wearing. The sound of his tentecles gave him away even before he spoke , in the storage room the breaded hair , chubby type female was fixing a few things on the bars to make sure he doesn't leave, this is for him and only mark alone , after this she well most likely work on something to kill korosensei in one way or the other, hearing his voice miss k relaxed abit not scared of trying to hide her project, she got up and turned to look at the tall otocops like male."recall I texted you what am doing, like brat fucked me when I wasn't paying attention, and of course I liked it. But I feel gross for doing so , so as punishment, well you already know what am going to do." She added as her face turned pale , she didn't like it when people saw her this way but hay she needed to be comfortable while doing this. Then his shocked voice to see her gave it away pointing a small gun over at him , telling him to back off" am working how about you back off.." She said in a more aggressive tone
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 2:23 am

Korosensei landed as he usually lands he looked around a moment then hang his head finding the school empty 'i took too long classes must be over and everyone went home' he thought to himself he was abut to leave himself as well and head home when he saw miss k in her outfit "miss K.?" he said softly then went over to her she seemed to be concentrating on something and his curiosity was roused. His feet made the same squished sounds it always did when he walked so she heard him coming before he reached her. "what are you doing? Miss K. why are you still here?" he asked her.

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2016 11:57 pm

His soft red eyes looked into his , feeling his nice aoff body. It did brought happyness to know Korosensei took his advice,his body still driping with need. But he hade to put him in charge of akaya at ths last second, as he watched His teacher use his speed to put his clothing on and fly off. Ir up ser him that he lefr him hot and bothered like before. He well fet his revenge one day, bitinf his lip karma sigh softly and whent to his rest room to release the rest of his put up stress. After hs came ans flushed kt down the toilet hs for dressed and did as promised to watch over akaya. As he used his powers to rush to school he got to see miss k come back in hee sweat pants and t shirt, getinf jer pjnishmsnt for mark ready for tomorrow as shs wasn't dressed all classie like normale so she hoped no one waa here to see her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assasination Classroom - Mature
Page 4 of 42Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 42  Next