Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New life (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

New life (OPEN) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 1:47 pm

Martha nodes and smiled happy to know she made the young pup happy, as she pated him on the head. "Am so very great full also it's all in the spell dearie" she added laying down on the sofa and now lobo came back down stairs as he saw Martha cuddling up to the French God as she showed him kindness and love. Meanwhile with the kitten she then looked over to the side"yes but.. Am abit upset , I want them to be in there mind fully.. I just feel bad for making you guys horny and such" she blushed as she still felt his hard lion cock deep inside her as she shifted her hips abit moaning loudly making kitten purrs , then a nother blush sell her checks"I can't believe it... You wish to have kittens with me?" She asked as she moved her tail skittle but as she shifted her hips abit more as her wet walls tighten around his cock making him groun deeply almost like a sexy grawle "Leon , " she moaned shifting her hips abit more as she digged her small cat claws into his think furr, moving as fast as she can, she was so hot and horny she wanted a release from the strong kind of the cat kingdom
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 1:28 pm

jake nodded and licked her as he remained buried in her "sure mom and thank you for doing this it really helped i tried everything else i dunno why it is affecting me like this" he replied

Leon nodded to marein "dont be sorry just be happy you got so many men to love you and make love to you" he said then smiled at her question "sure thing we can go again and again as often as you want as long as you want"he replied "after all you didnt cum and i want to give you your release " he smikd "i also would not mind you having my kittens " he added with a wink
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 11:56 am

She hugged him tightly keeping her body close to his, she relaxed her hand on the sofa chair and layes back giving him a nother kiss on the check before petting his head after the great sex they hade"I understand, I appreciate what you said, am so happy you care for lobo, and see him as a father figer.. I had sex with you to help with those blue balls, so don't worry" she kissed his snout " also how about swing me as your mama? Because feel this" she put his hands on her belly telling him she is pregnant with lobo of course . As she hugs him some more at how cute he is .

Merian never had sex with a large cat before, we'll never, and it's much different, at one point it caused a little of pain but it soon faded as she moaned into his soft thurst, as she licked the side of his face with her rough cat like tounge . After a few moments she felt his seeds enter her body but she didn't get the chance to cum yet. Biting her lips hard as she could not believe what lion said"oh... That explains a lot.. Am so sorry" she covered her hips softly why is she so apologetic today. As she keeped her body close to home fluffy main she smiled "mmm soo nice, and can we go another round ? Please?" She asked moving her hands up and down his strong muscles. Wanting more
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 10:42 am

jake panted and shook his head he was shy for starters for two he did not want to harm the master more "if he knew i mated you to sate my desire for your daughter he will be hurt that both his mates have had more then him i just a rutting dog but i always had sex be last in my quests cooking always came first" jake told her "and i am shy yes i liked it when he held me but i am like his son more then anything" he added "i love him and i respect him but i will show my affection in my food i cook from the heart adding the spice of love in everything i make because cooking once i learned how became my true passion" he told her.

Unlike with the canines the felines she would encounter had no knot in its place though were spines that screaped her as he thrust into her cleaning her of all other seed inside her removing it to make room for his own he thrust. it was pleasurable until he withdrew hen the sharp spines hit her hurting her insides slightly but they also prevented her from withdrawing too fast for that would just cause more pain he kept it up until he came replacing he canine seed with his own "mmm purr, umm lion.. what if lobo finds out?" Leon nuzzled her nipping the nape of her neck "Let him.... he may be leader of the pack. but i am king i do out rank him, and he knows it. so if i choose to mate you he has no power to say no."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 2:12 am

Martha was nownin her hands and knees, as she left the male french dog fuck her hard, feeling his knot swell as he relase deepninto her womb, with her unborn child. She moaned softly, as Martha keeped her hands on the floor in doggie style as she waited for his knot soften up."mmm... so good.. and alittle hos about we take it up anoch.." slowly fetinf to her feet still dressed in her clotbing other then her panites that was now tost to fhe floor. As she whispered into his ear."how about.. we try something new? I see hos much you enjoy lobo.. how about a three some?" She asked helping him up.

As he removed her gloves and clothing ans tossed it to the side. Shs blushed badly to stay calm, once he was sure, shs noded and shifted hsr hips alittle , before he entered his shaft into her tight hole, she got a good look of his hard lion shaft, she couldn't say much as she was in shook. Then, merian ldt out a heavy sigh almost like a moan feeling his large cock enter her tight hole."what... oh.. what.. mmm" she moaned slighty shifting her hips k side unable to let out a soft meow. Hee moans was loud as the mateing was slow and hard and deep. "Mmm... l.. this is the first time am mateing a cat.. I.. can't belive.. mm oh.. " shs leaned her body back as the female wraped her lags around gis strong wast wraping hee arms around his fluffy main."mmm purr, umm lion.. what if lobo finds out?" She asked feeling his thurst go in deeper. to the point of hiting her filled womb, mixed with he other seeds of the males dog like anthors.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 12:16 am

jake nodded "helps a little" he said then grunted and took her down to her hands and knees driving into her with his cock taking martha with determination he felt his balls contract as his release filled her womb his knot holding him in her making sure none of his seed escaped

leon remove her gloves last and nodded 'i am sure sweet marian i am a lion fabled king of all beasts yet here i protect you under orders of a wolf ancestor to the dog a felines fear and enemy" he replied caressing her naked body 'this is proof things can change little one you may not be able to control the curse yet but you will. he said brining her naked body against his she felt his shaft enter her body he then began to thrust into her mating her slow letting her feel what it was like to be with one of her own kind
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 11:52 pm

Martha open her lags as she wraped it around his waist pulling him closer to her tight walls, as she let him hit her gspot with each hard thurst as she played with his ears while his knot begain tk swell, it felt good, as she moaned loudly feeling the male dog moan into hsr ear. As she whispered softly"enjoy this?" She asked shifted her hips up. Moaning into his soft dog ears, griping his back as she whispered"is this helping ?" She asked moaning abit more unable to stop her self.

The neko shivered lightly as the nicely open bed room brought a type of lightness to her heart. Then she was picked up in his arms, and was placed on his lap. Her soft bouncy curly hair now close to furr." I. Are you sure? Having no control of your own body, wanting to mate someone so bad you cant help it." She added hearing his words about this not beinf a curse but a blessing. She blushed softly feeling his furr cuddle agest her skin. Unable to to speak her clothing soon fell off her body, as she covered her nicelt sized breast"um.. you you sure bout this Leon?" She asked blushing red from her human skin. Feeling his large paws touch up and doen her body.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 7:53 pm

Jake was shocked by Martha words as she whispered in his ear making it hot from her breath "you can fuck this old lady silly, i don't mind cumming hard" she then removed and tossed her panties away then she guided him into her entrance. his harden shaft sliding into her tight folds, her walls began to squeeze his shaft making him want to thrust hard into her. "mmm good boy" she replied The french cook moaned to the tightness of her human folds then as her walls squeezed his shaft he began to thrust into her his canine cock filling her human hole all the way to the hilt passing his swollen knot

leon listened to her as she spoke but made little sense he scooped her up onto his lap "curse well i know many who would give anything to have that curse as you call it way i see it you got a blessing or a curse depending on your point of view " he said 'my lord i do know many humans lustful without that curse females mainly who would want to have sex but no male comes so they ache with need with your 'curse' all they got to do is touch someone and bam instant sex then when they ant another man they repeat hell a woman like you could have her own harem of men to please her body as often as she wishes" he nuzzled her "with any man she desired or all men she could touch" he replied
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 7:30 pm

Martha watched vac leave followed by lobo, as now the human was left alone with the male pup. As she peted him, she gave him a soft kiss on the head , shd placed him on her lap peting him none stop untill she fekt the heas of his cock poke her sides, as she looked st it she smiled knowing hos strong the spell is. So martha wanted to help the pup as she whispered into his doggie ear,"you can fuck this old lady silly, j dont mind cuming hard" she dded as she slowly removed her panites and toss then to the side to he french male out. Entering his harden shaft into her tight folds, her walls begain to squeeze his shaft making him want to thurst hard into her."mmm good boy" she moane

Merian covered her hands wwith gardening gloves hoping this would work, as she open the closest door again her eyes open wide seeing a nother room she has never been, a rather large room, with clear clean windows, it looked like a nother world. But it wasn't, she took a step inside the room and then blushed seeing Leon standing near the door , with out his armer, her tail fuzzed up abit then he sigh "I have a curse.. it's.. it makes males go lustful or fall in love with me shen i touch them.. am sorry... I to cover these horable hands.. and maybe cover my body.. I don't want to hurt any one" she added huging her body and looking down at the hightly decorated flooring, as a shadow of the lion got closer twords the feline as she looked up at the taller lion." Am sorry..." she apologized once again.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 6:49 pm

jake leaned into the petting it felt good. "she did not hurt me mum she is a good sweet girl its just now every time i an near her i smell her she smells so sweet like Apple Yogurt Cake with a Cinnamon-Sugar Streak" he replied and sighed "the smell makes me act like not myself makes me want to mate her screw her silly fuck her til we both cum hard" he gulped "sorry for my crudeness" he said as martha held him his cock pressed agains her it was not as hard without marien near but she could tell the pup will have blue balls if he isnt sated soon

lobo left to go after Marian but he did not know how to handle this he went upstars but she was not in his room nor was she in her or Vic's "damn where is she" he asked the air but got no reply. little did he know she left the mansion and what she thought was her closet happened to be the room of leon he opened the door "well well look who come to visit me i am honored miss marian" he replied standing as regal as ever even without his body armor on

New life (OPEN) - Page 4 Cdf17e25ed5ace55e4ad4b858f4d86dbb9f03ee6e542b895e41403d76bdabdec_1
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 5:14 pm

Merian now knew what to do, shs saw she has hurted someone as nice as Jake, so she bit her lip hard, in anger as she got up after hearing him. As the rouch from what she saw gkt him hard but he tryed to put that down but tighten his balls. Merian felt bad, really bad "am so sorry.. I..knos I have this curse.. mother this isn't a power.. it's a curse.. if you need me.. I'll be locked up in my room.. every time I talk to a gjy or try to be friends with one i end up hurting them." She walked out as lobo held the french dog, as shs left the livinf room. Martha waved a hand to tell lobo to tlak to her, as Martha open her arms to cuddled Jake to make him feel better. As she pated him behind ths ear. "Good boy.. see we are not mad at you merian is sad because she thinks she has hurted you." The human female adde, the sound of foot steps echoed across the house, as she slamed the door locking it , as she didn't wanted to talk to no one feeling horrible, as she looked in the near by closest to find garden gloves , as she layed her back to thd wall cryinf heavly, she didnt know she whent intk the wrong room, as her room was the next door over. As her soft kitten ears pitched up hearing sounds, as she looked around seeing this wasn't her room, but it was rather someone's else's room.((ya get to pick))
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 4:07 pm

the dog looked to lobo "its alright i am not upset it isnt your fault" he said and the dog sighed "dunno mum' he replied "one sday i as cooking as usual like every day then miss comes wanting a snack i give her something and she asks my nme i tell her my french name but the next day she finds it hard to say i told her to call me jake she thanked me then hugged me for the food it was the first time i was ever hugged" he said looking nervous to lobo a moment then continued "started feeling funny like an itch you cant scratch inside kinda" he said "i tried to ignore it an d cook" he added "itch would not go away no matter how much i scratched" he said 'after that i didn't see miss again i think she was with Vic or you or just avoided me" he said then blushed embarrassed about he next part "itch got worse so i um tried to jack off in the john" he said pointing to the downstairs bathroom "it seemed to help but not completely then miss returned and the itch hit me harder as she was around me this was a couple days after the hug and um i forced her and mated her finally after i released the itch seemed to fade but every few days it comes back had t buy a blow up doll so i would not force her but that only takes the edge off so i can cook it isn't a fix like when we mated" he whimpered "i'm sorry master i never meant to" he whined and tears fell from his baggy eyes he was so sorry he then looked to the neko he wanted her again and had to squeeze his balls to get rid of the feeling he winced to the pain then said to Marian 'sorry i did that to you" lobo looked at him raising a brow "only other thing that works.... pain in the balls, it makes the lust go away even if it is temporary"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 3:28 pm

Merian felt bad,"am sor sorry" she added as the neko watched the male dog fant , she felt so bad for him. She wanted to just go over and help but lobo did that for her. As they layes him on the sofa Martha sat on the chair across from the sofa, once vac did his little trick with got jake to jump up. Which got vac to chuckle . As lobo cuddled the smaller pup it brought the female to smile at how kind and sweat he really is. Slowly merian rubes the back of his head making him feel better. Then Martha sat closer to the mutt and smiled " hey sweaty. Am merian mother, " she paused as merian liked lobo being close to the dog it looked so cute. Then Martha said her questions one by one "your not in trable I just need to know this, when did merian touched you? And how many days or hours between you and her when you guys hade sex?" She asked softly as her voice was calm in a soft melody. Hope in he can answer her questions
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 2:33 pm

"she she what?? sacre blu" he said and lobo caught the hound as he fainted "marian he is sensitive you could had been more tactful now we gotta wait until he comes out of tis" lobo sighed and carried jake to the couch then went to get some smelling salts ... Vic smirked "yo jake you kitchen is burning"he said and that got jake to bolt upright "where ewhere wheres the fire" he ran sniffing for smoke and vic chucked he been itching to do that someday to the dog. "oh your no help..." lobo said to the laughing fox then went to calm down jake "easy its alright the kitchen isn on fire everything and everyone is safe" he said as jake whimpered into his fur

Lobo let the french bulldog weep and held him like he would his child and both women saw how good a father the bug wolf would be. once jake sobs seem to ease lobo rubbe his back "can you answer a few questions jake" he dog chef looked at him and wiped his baggy eyes "yes lobo" he replied tring to recompose himself and lobo sat him on his lap while martha asked her questions to the dog
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 12:34 pm

Merian blushed when hearing vac, "aww.. " she added placing her hand over her heart, then martha noded softly"okay... that makes since.. let's go down stairs and talk to Jake shall we?" She added as they all walked down stairs into the kitchen as Jake is noe just cleaning the kitchen, merian ran up to him followed by martha as she waved hello, it s been a lonf time since any one seen a full human women. "Sorry lad, but I need to be askinf a few questions.. be fore I start my daughter has a power that any man she touches either falls in love with her or falls into deep lust twords her " she added nos the question which she ponited for lobo for.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 11:31 am

he thought back 'well we met at the door i let her in then showed her to her room" he began vic was very precise and began at the begining "skip all that vic just answer us" lobo said he liked the guy but man vic could be so literal sometimes "yes sir" he replied "well on the day i picked her up then saw the bite the creature i killed gave her' he said now glad it was dead least they did not need to worry bout that thing mating marian as well "i had to bite her to remove the poison" he replied hoping that answered their question "she did not touch me until after" he replied "but like lobo i cared for her ever since she arrived but because lobo loved her i buried those feelings" he added unsure if that was important but by the look on lobo it was "then that means he was not the first affected by he spell the chef was all the spell did was make him unable to hide his bureid emotions like with me" he replied
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 10:18 am

Merian noded to lobo and thought."okay, wait.. I tocuhed his shoulder in a nice pat on the back, but I don't think that worked i think once hd bit me he turned. As with Jake, I shook his hand a d gave him an hug " she added explainning what's going on. " She said softly as lobo added about them mateing hdr in a fee days which got hee abit sad to see lobo upset too"and sorry love.. I feel bad for beinf eith so many guys.. " shd finished . Ths. Martha waved her hand twords lobo touching behind his dof ears" I say vac.. he should be awake, let's talk to him and see whag we can do to change or if merian guess is right." She added as no time .

The to vac room while changeing into his Butler out fit as they needed anwereds and now, martha walked in while he was fiting his shirt on"okay dear, let me explain merian has a curse will power to makd any man she touches in love with her or to fall into deep lust with hsr. I need to know when did you guys first touch? Was it from the bit?" She asked the fox wanting to know for sure.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 9:13 am

lobo sighed and nodded "then in two days, less or more they will mate her then " he looked to marian "fill me in on everything do not leave out the slightest detail start from when you first touched the chef or maybe we should start with vic he was the first victim to the spell and also it might work different on them since they are cats like you" he replied "Martha should we start with Vic or with Jake?" he asked rubbing his head confusion filling it along with a headache
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 8:39 am

Merian thought for a moment of time before she came to a halt. Her ehes slowly looked at lobo as he placed a paw on her shoulders hugging him deeply rubbing her face onto his fluffy chest she purred softly as the neko looked towards her human mother, and her solf lover. "Okay . Am glad the spell didn't work on you love." She added with a sweat kindness to her voice. She was a bit glad that there children wouldn't be so related to one another. it was just odd to merian as she knows he will be the father of two cute lovely. Babies.

Martha pulsed for a second and placed her hand on her hip and another under her chin to think" let me see... no way ojt of it. She needs to learn to relax it, it's hard for her because she's young and her body enjoyed sex , so it's kinda like shes in heat. " Merian blushed softly looking to the side not seeing her self not hot or horny. She didn't know her long cat tail would do a thing, or a touch from her tail would start the trigger. Then her lover asked her, about Jake the femald thought for a moment then blushed "two days.. it takes two days.. " she added then sigh softly, putting her hand on her forehead she was going to be getting fucked by either the lion or by spots, or by both. She didn't know to well, as she slowly closed her eyes a bit scared of cheating on her lover."I feel so bad..." she added as Martha patted her on the back, okay.. it's okay.. dear" she added
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 8:01 am

lobo heard the question 'no love it dont work like humans you are you and marrtha is martha  you are not my offspring so no sweet marian i will never be your dad but if you need a fahter for support i an here but i am also here as your mate the child will be partly related  a half brother or sister " he said pressing his paw to martha's midsection then  he put a hand on her "you will be my first and i loved you since i saw you long before we touched  "

he then looked to martha "is there a way out of this spell or does she just need to learn to control it and since she isnt under the leopard i am guessing it does not work right away" he replied "then looked to marian "think hun when did you touch the chef and how long after that before you was mated by him? he asked her unaware that when leo/leon sat beside her her tail had touched his while it swayed but she never knew of the contact or the effects it would had
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 7:50 am

Martha nodes and ran after her angry daughter, as merian stoned out of the room merian grabbed her shoulder and pulled her over to the side "sweat heart, lobo loves us, a lot of wolfs tend to have more then one mate, please don't get made at him, he loves you too, but you need to know something" she said in her soft voice as merian used her sleeve to clean the tears from her face "I love you so much! But you don't know what gift you have, it's just so far you don't know how to control it , " she sigh softly and pulled her daughter into a tight hug" you have the power to make the men around you fall in love with you, or fall in deep lust over you" she added then merian pushed her away and yelled " what!? But mother that can.." She stopped her self as it made since to her now, with the dog chef, as her mother Martha added"ever male you touch , is how the speal will start."

That alone brought her eyes to widedn "I touched the leperd.. I gave him a pat on the back.. Oh god" she covered her mouth abit worried as her body shivered lightly thinking about how nice he is and how horabke it might be to be under such a speal"oh god... " she began to cry "I feel like such an idiot ! I feel like a sex doll.. I hade sex with the chef, vac lobo.. I feel so ashamed!" She added covering her face blushing none stop and crying lightly. As the cherry on the cake was what her mother added "your pregnant with lobo.. Yes you may hade have sex with the other males but lobo did it first" she added tuning her daughters belly but merian stopped her " but you are pregnant with him too, so does that mean lobo is my step dad of are kid?" She asked abit worried still till lobo came by
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 6:43 am

Lobo nods "tell her everything she might understand" he said "go, do what you can" he said not wanting her to see how much it pained him that he had to accept Vic as her mate but she could not accept Martha as his beta "tell her wolves often have more then one mate and tell her i love you both " he added knowing the last part was the most important "it might also be good to inform her she has my pup inside her" he added "like with you, i can smell it" he added "and don't forget to tell her of her power and tell her what you told me that since we mated before she used her power that my feelings are real, and not due to her power."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 3:29 am

Merian noded slightly"you didnt tell me there was cat anthro, I was just so happy I manged to see and tlak to them." She added then as they whent down stairs she waved her hand"na, I already ate that and.." her words died and so did her ears as all she saw was her mother dressed in a night gown, she ran over to her with tears innher eyes hugjng her tightly"mommy! Yoir okay! I miss you soo much!" She added making cute kitten purrs as she let out her salty tears"I miss you so much mother.. the men here are soo great full and nice..an-" her words died as she saw the love bit mark showing from her make up as she licked her finger and washed it off. Martha was so happy to see her lovly daughter, untill things turned sawor merian backed away , good thing lobo left to eat while the two girls stayed alone to talk, and things got ugly,"you hade sex with lobo?" She added as her mother rubed her belly telling her more with a smile" well not jus that.. but sweat heart I need to say something" no.. I.. I want to be alone.. indont even want to talk or even think of haveing sex with lobo.." she added unable to belive he had sex with her own mother. Moments laster he got a nasty surprise as merain walked pasted him and just stoped talking to him as he looked over to martha she sigh slowly "she doesn't want.. to have anything to do with you..I hafe to tell her.." she said movingnher fingers through her hair.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 11:44 pm

Lobo hugged her back "i didnt go far marian" he said taking her to the hall and back downstairs so martha could get out of his room "did you eat yet i am famished" he said and the moment they got back down his food was waiting he hen smiled as the fur "i see you had visitors i hope all went well" he replied he knew of her power and hoped she did not do anything with it though he was well aware she did not know about it yet "also i got a surprise for you" he said and beconed martha to him "i found your mother and so i brought her here " he said
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 11:25 pm

Merian stayed quite, as she felt like dirt knowing they will risk there life's for her? Then the tone of there voices brought a light back to the neko, as she knew they both cared, and that they both knew about one another. Her small cat ears flicked back up happy to now the two cared so much. "You guys are the best, once again.. I'll enjoy see you guys again" she added as when ty the large tigger began to dress back in his armer his deep whipper brought her body to shake in a good way.

Once she heard lobo is awake and that way they left she enjoyed the deep purr form the male tigger and waved them both off. Then she ran up stairs to see lobo, Martha quickly heard her daughter coming by the sound of her foot step and Martha his under the bed, as merian knock on the door to see lobo,"lobo, I miss ya.. Can I see ya.. Please dear!" She added then no sound, as Martha just waved her hand for him to go and talk to her . Then he did merian ran to him cuddling her body close to he's happy to see him happy to here he is okay. Then a surprise kiss from the neko then a nother hug"I miss you so much!" She added showing her sweetness and kindest ,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New life (OPEN)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next