Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New life (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

New life (OPEN) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 9:34 pm

Merian knew this was going to happen, now her dream did come true of having two males to love. She sigh softly as she placed a hand on her head "okay.." she didn't hear to much as her head begain to spin in circles once again. "Okay, once I get better in will see what my heart wants okay.. als-" her words cut out as blood begain to drip from her noise falling back she feel back into a deep sleep, as her body still wasnt healed fully , days past, while she was in a deep sleep either lobo or Vic would have to chew her food and give it to her mouth to mouth for her to have somthing her her body. After weeks has pasted , her eyes opened up once again. Putting her hand on her forehead like a few days ago, she was now able to stand up. Standing up she began to running out of the bed room and into the hallway" finally !" She stretches her back feeling much better , as all her body needed was sleep. She put on one of lobo's large shirts and began to run around the house yelling " am awake!" She yelled happy she was up and about until she bumped into vic she hugged him" I feel soo much better! " She smiled
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 9:02 pm

Lobo mulled over this vic remained kneeled waiting for for Lobo's words. He weakly smiled to her when she said it was okay, knowing it really wasn't, she was not his to claim. He did look up surprised by her as she informed them having both of them was cool that it was a secret dream to have two males, correction two hot males as her mate. Vic looked to lobo but the wolf seemed a bit shocked by her announcement. Her final question though brought him back from that. "Of course my love you may mate that is your prerogative." he said since she was his mate first it gave her a very high rank in his home. I will say i was not pleased but it can not be undone and once you mate and mark him it will be final. he informed her 'but your body has been through a lot for now rest and go to him when you are ready" the wolf said then stood seeing he could do no more here he left letting her get acquainted with her newest conquest she had announced she wanted them both and maybe when she was stronger they would both have their way with her but right now her health was more important then claiming and mating
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 8:34 pm

Merain didnt know what else to say, moving her hand to her forehead she crossed her lags and sigh softly as her soft long hair covered her face for her not to show her expression." To be honest.. I knew that was comkng.. and second.. I dont mind having two males, I say that's cool.. ya knoe it's a girls dream to have two hot guys on her.. but .. now I dont know.. dont look at me wrong vac yojr hot, and so are you lobo.. even though lobo.. you marked me first.. okay.." she used both of her hands to pull her hair back and nos shoiwng her bright ed face and sigh softly "okay.. I getnit now.. so.. Vic, and lobo am your women... so does that mean.. Its okay to mate with vac as well? Or are you going tk gdt mad?" She asked lobo wanting all the questions out before any thing.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 8:21 pm

Lobo had a suspision about her 'illness' but he kept it to himself and decided to address her question first. He knew he had to tell her, she needed to know after all. "Yes you are I know he bit you to help you and if he bit anywhere else but your neck then it would had been fine. But when he bit your nexk to save you he also marked you. Lobo gave another sigh then continued "Vic is a Fox but some also refer to his kind as a kitsune, and like all Kitsune's they mark their mates on the neck, just as we wolves do" he said "He saved your life and for that i am very pleased. but I was afriad to tell you whaat that meant knowing you were bound to both of us might scare you away from us forever. he finished hanging his head unsure how the neko would take the news
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 1:10 pm

After throwing up, she laid her back against the wooden part of the bed and looked at the two, she was a bit worried .by the looks one another gave, vic odd look followed by a scared look, as with lobo he didn't say a word just looked straight at the fox. As she raised an eye brow "what? " She asked as she moved her hand to the bit mark both sides of her neck was bitten one by lobo and the other by vic. After telling vic that bit was okay she thought about it for a bit until asking "wait..lobo.. whats up with your faces? Vic bit me to help.. what does that mean? Don't tell me am his too! If so am going to be very confused" she added looking at both males. Yes she always had a dream of having two males it's very girls dream. But she didn't know if it can happen now or if shes ready for such crazy news
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 12:58 pm

Lobo rubbed her back and held the bucket under her as she threw up. When she was through Vic answered her question and told her what had happened. Vic then lowered his head "I failed you both." he said sadly and Lobo looked to him "you did what you could at least she is still here so you managed to prevent them from taking her away" he said he had winced when Vic had mentioned the poison and he had shut his eyes when Vic recounted biting her to suck out the poison. Lobo realized Vic had no intention to bite her and take her blood nor was he meaning to mark her, Vic only did what he thought needed to be done to save Marian's life.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 12:40 pm

For many days she has been asleep, and every thinf from that ponit vanished, all she remeber is geting shot and thatvwas it. Nothing after that, day after day she was in deep sleep from the posion , a full week pasted as the two males keeped an watch full eye on the female. Hoping she would wake up fromnher deep sleep. After waiting and watching and helping her in her sleep stat of mind she slowly open her soft yellow eyes and tryed to get up from bed , she sat up leaning her back agest the wooden part of the bed. Doinf so brought pain in hdr back"ahhh!" She yelled bitinf hard on her teath looking to side she watch lobo touch her and help her sit up fully ."thanks.. what happen?" She asked touching her forehead then looking to see Vic" oh hay... " before she could say any more she waved her hand twords him "I need a bucket!" She yelled feeling like she was abkut to vomit . No time he came in with a bucket as she begain to vomit into it prably her body clenaing every thinf from the posions
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 12:20 pm

vic growled low he had been secretly watching her ever since she left the masters room but he cursed at not being close enough to prevent her from this. second in comand of the troups of the castle beta to the master himself he sent the troups to hunt and kill those that shot her he hoped they also managed to kill and distroy all those after the neko.

he lifted her with ease and took her back to the house he did not know what poison they gave her but knew every moment matterd so he bit the place she was poisoned and tried to suck it out of her he had done this with snake venom and it sometimes worked he begged she not die. Vic knew lobo could not lose her again the first time was bad enough ever since he lost his mate last time he been moody and depressed and almost downright lifeless her arrival brought him back from that deathlike state Vic feared if they lost her again lobo would just shut down completely.

She rested in his bed while he sat next to her cooling her head and doing everything to break her fevor all day and night he did not leave her side and true to his worse fears when Lobo found out she was hurt he withdrew into himself... yet he helped vic care for her both men afraid they may end up losing her. When she eventually awoke she found herself in a soft bed and vic and lobo both nearby both watching over her for many nights they took turns getting little sleep as they nursed her hopfully back to health
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 11:15 am

Merian was being cared to her bed, with her arms still wraped around his neck cuddlinf close to his body she felt his shaft begain to soften up and feel it enter inside his sheath. As she layed besides him merian thought hard about what he said, but ... she wasn't ready, yes she was now mates for life, but she wasn't ready to be with someone. Laying her head next to his, the wolf begain to sleep cllse to hsr. As with merain she wasn't sleepy, once lobo feel asleep she got to hsr feet and walked over to her clothing and got changed doing so she walked down stairs and explore the place abit. Wanting to know more and more about the home she lkves in. It has been tso days since she first got into this home, now being the second day.
The femele was lost in thought trying to put together why she didn't love him yet, maybe because she wasn't close to him. She walked out side in the garden siting down and leting the freash air cool her skine, she knows she bejng hunted down but she wanted some type of freedom some type to be relaxed. She wasn't that person to be inside al the time no, she wasnted freash air and such. Slowly opening her eyes as she hadd them close to enjoy the air. She was now out in the open, she realized this isn't a good idea. Geting up from the beanch she begain to walk inskde untill sound of guns hiting the glass walls, followed by a dart hiting her neck she closed the door behind her taking a few deep breaths. The dart in her neck was a posion to kill any thing, good thing jt was asmall amount , bjt when the smallest amount can kill. Touching hed neck d threw the dart to the floor and sigh softly. She didnt feel good.. am an idiot.. I just wanted freash hair.. I just wanted to feel ths aif on my skin. She thought over and over again, but all she fdlt was abit sick. As she saw a few guys come to her one being vac she shook her head" am fine don't worry" she lied but also told thd truth as she knows she feels sick, it's just something small shd thinks , as it's somthing much bigger.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 10:27 pm

he dried her and held her close "I wont let that happen from now on i will be with you and i will do everything in my power to protect you" he said not wanting to lose her again. once his shaft soften and he was able to separate from their mating he carried her to his room "i sleep a lot better with you beside me love so from now on that will be where you will stay" he said they were both tired from mating and the bath made him sleepy but he forced himself to remain awake to gaurd his treasure from those who were after her he had some of his men hunt for a safe place somewhere they could live and someday raise a family together hoping such a place even existed in this world
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 8:53 pm

Merian was covered his soap,"umm" she let him wash hdr soft naked body while his thick shaft still stayed inside her. After rinsing her body and his she wraped her arms around his neck sighing softly, as her soft black tail sway back and forth "...lobo... even though you mate me.. and put me as yours.. they will still try and kill me or take me for experiraments,... you should know.. I.. just.. don't.. want.. to..die.." she said in a scared voice huging him closer to his body as she begain to cry thinking of what happen that got her into this mess.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 11:25 am

he gave a nod to her question and it be a half hour before they was unstuck. when she mentioned a shower he carried her to the bathroom and turned on his shower "while we wait i can give you a good shower" he said lifting her he entered th e shower his knot straining but still did not let go of he intimate area it stayed keeping his seed in her to ensure if she was to have young they would belong to him. He was her first for some reason that alone made him puff up with pride. He gently washed her body. His hands massaged her breasts as he rubbed soap on hem then her belly and finally their connection
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 7:34 am

Her eyes open wide showing hee soft yellow cat eyes. Moaning in delight wanting more and more lf his insides hiting hee walls over and over again. Merian was at lost of words she was already cuming, feeling hsr heat raise up as he kissed her back lost in full lust. Why did this felt so gold to her? Lost in the sea of passion she moved her head between his neck and shoulder and bit dkan abit hard abit of blood. As sith the same with lobo, as her tight walls close his shaft milking his cock dry of seeds as the rush of her first orgasim was rushing by. The female took a heavy breathing waitingfor her vit mark to be healed. Yes she was mad because first of all, no longer a full neko. Well not a 100% but rather 90% becuase of her blood mateing progress. Laying her head back shd did enjoy the sex between the two unable to hate hos good it felt , she's now stuck with him but she didnt wanted to huet him as she felt his thick knot stuck in hsr hole waiting for it to soften up before laying back in bed as it was still morning" I .. we.. I told you.. well... I dont know.. lobo I just can't blieve we hade sex... umm are se stuck? I want to go dosn stairs and take a shower.. alone.." she said in a upset tone
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 1:18 am

Lobo grinned "gladly" he replied at each demand first taking her harder and groaned to the feel of her walls hugging him tightly inside her. as she said she needed him his hands held her hips as he plunged deeper into her he needed her too. when she told him to fuck her like a horny wolf "yes mistress" he replied with a groan her words working their magic as he neared his peak her moans and kiss sending him over the edge he howled her name as he came filling her with both barrels of his stong wolf seed he nipped he neck marking her taking a bit of blood hissing as she did the same boding them together he licked her wound til it healed then said "I will never leave you wolves mate for life so i am afraid your stuck with me" he said rubbing his neck where she had bit him "I hope you are okay with that, my beloved one."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 1:00 am

Merian thought over and over lost and confused on what he meant by being able to fuck her again. Her soft yellow eyes looking into his as she shifted her hips more enjoying more if his cock deep inside her tight wall "harder! Fuck!" She moaned as her walls began to tighten around his cock "please!! I need you!" What did she just say? No time after saying that she was kissed deeply by the large wolf him self as her body gave up as with her mind "fuck it, just fuck me like a horny wolf" She moaned kissing him back wrapping her arms around him unable to stop her self
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 12:33 am

"that what you say Marian but what does your body say what is it telling you" he said as he thrust into her taking her. her hips grinding against his forcing him past her barrier and into her core. true she may be mad at him, but she could not deny how great it felt to be filled by him. held by him. & to be loved by him. when she said harder he obeyed "that's it let your body speak" he said to her nibbling her ear as he hit her gspot wanting to make her cum. after her first orgasm he smiled and drove deep again tappint the entrance to her womb with every thrust. his tip knocked begging she relax her cervix allowing him inside. hen hearing her release a breath he plowed hard and slipped past and into her womb "oh god baby you so tight but it feels so good to finally be one with you"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 12:09 am

Merian open her lips wanting to say words, she didnt say any else. Well tryed no time she let out a yelp as she felt his body on top of hers."lobo! No am nlt ready!" She baged and no time she leaned her head back feeling her tight opening beinf filled by his thick shaft. Poping hdr charry in the process."lobo!" She yelled shifting her hips up twords his thurst as she felt his thick knot , yes she was mad but god did it felt good feeling his thurst increase feeling his shaft enter in and out of her tight wet hole wanting more ."because we just ment!" She moaned as the heat begain to over heat her body as there mate making happen as the two was lost in a heavy sex." Lobo!! Harder!" She moaned feeling his shaft hiting all her good spots
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 11:43 pm

he nuzzled her 'they were so soft you feel so good just let me hold you a moment' he said as he tried to regain control of his lust and his need to have her it was no use though his body knew its mate and it would not be denied "sorry" he whispered lustfully "I tried' he said and pushed her onto the bed his shaft finding its mark and he groaned in surreal pleasure as it slid into her like a sword it its sheath "Marian" he purred her name in her ear, his hands back on her breasts "your nipples are hard for me. he cupped her heat and smiled "your wet for me" he said as he nibbled her ear. "your body accepts me, why do you deny what your body knows?" he asked her then thrust into her his knot locking him in place until he was done having his way with her
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 11:09 pm

Blushing red she sigh softly ,it's just a touch"okay.. Just do it quickly" she added letting them out for the wolf to touch her small neko ears twitched slightly looking into his eyes as her nipples began to grew from his touch she let out a soft gasp from how good his hands felt on her breast quickly merian looked down to see his shaft began to pop out of his sheath and removed his hands from her soft breast "umm ya that's it" she added backing away and grabbing the shirt from the bed and pulling it over her naked top, turning around she was hugged rather tightly by the large wolf feeling his hot heavy breaths on her body" eh lobo" she moaned softly
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 10:49 pm

he padded to her removing her arms gently "you are wrong Marian, they are perfect" he said breathlessly 'may i touch you can i touch them?" he asked his face red embarrassed unaware she also saw his own nakedness he always slept naked and was used to it his cock was still in its sheath but the slightest stimulation and it would slip out in her full view
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 9:45 pm

Both in deep sleep the two lovers sleept the full night till the next morning feeling his body close to hsrs rubing hsr head agest his furry chest . Looking up she blushed now seeing lobo and how happy he was. She was abit glad she helped him out but also she was already wide awake so she slowly got up from his body and stretched oddly her shirt got stuck on one of his claws, tryinf to pull it off there was no other choose she removed her shirt , and oddly ahe didn't have a bra on she got up from his bed , as she was ready to leave she heard him wake up she turned to look at him as his eyes open to see her top half naked body. Quckly she covered them but it was far to late as he gkt a good look at her breast."there.. not the biggest" she added doughtting her self.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 9:39 pm

he had left to get a special thing to sleep with ever since he lost his parents only the blanket he stored in a safe helped him sleep. if he could not hold her he had to have it or he could not sleep. he had laid it on the bed he then noticed her in his bed he stood a gape but didn't question it "thank you..." he whispered to her but she was asleep and did not hear him. He got into bed and enveloped his arm around her his hand caressing gently as he held her in his embrace thank you..." he whispered again and fell asleep with her in his arms and not since he held his mate had he slept so well
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 8:45 pm

Merian said nothing as she just walked down stairs to go sleep in her room. But aomthing told her to sleep with him, atleast make him feel better... she sigh softly and begain to grabe hsr large pellow walking back to his room. He left rhe door open. Sighinf softly merian took a deep breath and walked into the room, wearing short pj shorts and a smaller pj shirt showing alot kf her belly. Walking into he room she sat down on the large bed enjoying hos soft it felt , okay only for tonight.. only tonight. Shd thought lobo wasn't hear maybe he shent to get somthinf? She didnt know really puting her pellow on the side she layed down in bed relaxing abit , closeing her eyes she whent into a quick deep sleep as she was rather tired but she did hear skme noise and at one ponit felt someone touching her body in a warm embrace" mm" she moaned slightly enjoying the confurt he was giving hsr.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 8:39 pm

"wait.." he called following her "Marian please....dine with me stay near me." he begged her voice filled with love had he imagined it no her hug was real "i" he gulped "i... i...I promise, I will not do anything to you.... so if your new room is not to your liking, you are welcomed to stay with me" unsaid he added 'just please don't leave me alone' He looked lost without her right then, ever since he lost his mate he had been empty he lost his only love. he just hoped he was not mistaken.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 8:00 pm

Merian sigh softly and so far she liked vac hes nice kind and sweat. His words was the reason why she whent into get his hisbplate of food. It was enough to fill a wolf belly, glad he loved it she poped her head into his room watching him eat his midnight meal, chucking softly "am glad you enjoyed it .. I.. ya" she was loud one moment then loud the next as she was clearly up set a while ago. Knowing lobo lost his father and such it reminded abit of her life. Lossing a father ... taking a few steps inside like a scared dear walking into the light. She took one step most a time untill she stoped behind lobo and gave him a kind hug, rubing her soft neko ears on his neck making a loving putting sound " am glad you loved it" her voice was just like his old mate. Those same words she said and hos she said it was just like her. Merian smiled kindly and walked over to his door to sleep for a new day"night" she left the door from the masters room and intk the quite hallway. Looking back twords lobo before walking to her room down stairs, just for the meatime untill it was safe to go back to her room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New life (OPEN)
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next