Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New life (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

New life (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 6:00 pm

he thrust down gingerly into her showing her he was a complete novice at this but with her guidance she tough him what she wanted him to doo it took time but evetually he finally got a good rhythm as he thrusted slow and sensual but as he neard his climax he was hard and fast biting her hard as he claimed her as his own
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 5:08 pm

She was lost in pleasure, his strong thurst hit her walls , and her right spots makinf her cum hars on his cock. Sighinf heavly she fekt his large load of his seeds as she knows shes going to have many kittens and pups ,nownthere hot and heavy sex finished , feeking him sucking onnher breast milk got her to chuckle as he purred like large kitten, she pated his heas and he said to do any thinf she he did. Removing his lips fromnher breast, as a stream of milk leak from his lips she kindly layed back with him, as she roles him over on top of her. Now she felt him on topnof her soft naked body"I want you to be stronger, I like the way you are, but I want to see your stranth, Leon is a nice guy so when this battle is done we will all talk together about this." She addes wraping her lags around him telking him to fuck hee again"I want you to go hard, and show me your speed, show me that iner cat." She added kisaing him deeply wanting to see how rough he can gst when it comes to sex.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 4:58 pm

Swift nods "he scares the bejeezes out of me." he replied. nodding licking he lips thanking her for her comforting words she knew now why she was here to be queen like in the tale but more then that her job was to heal those here each had a tale of strife each one she touched touched her heart as much as their seed touched her womb naking new lifes inside of her one for every male she mated lust or love though the ones that loved her blessed her with thir love as well as with their children now she was mating another male the doctor; Swift. swift sighed to er words and nodded "alright i will do my best but it will not be easy due to my past' he said. She never knew Leon did not mark her cause he was scared he would hurt her so he forcd himself not to markhe with his teeth but his words left marks on her soul. Swift lapped her wet breasts then suckled them like a kitten would purring against her chest as if he was her baby. he let hr have all the control letting her teach him what she liked unlike the others he was a blank slate where she had control on what to draw on the canvas "show me what pleases you but pleases you markme and make me yours if you like i wont mind" he said then returned to his task of nursing from her and filling his belly before filling her womb with his strong seed
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 4:22 pm

She gasped lightly and heard his sad story, as she felt abit sorrybfor him" thats so sad.. am sorry. For your lost.." she added as she stooed her hips from moving then she titled her head to the side hearing the nick name, "oh.. so swift.. and that explains why your always scared of Leon.. trust me hes a kind soul just gice him a chance" now she was gicinf many marks, one from lobo, another from vac, and now swift as Leon didnt mark her, but instead gave her his haie. She fekt the bit on her shoukder and blushed softly now her shift was off showing her wet breast, as they where wet from milk. As it drip from her hard nipples, ths thurst increase caseing he neko to moan."ahh.. mmm.. yess.. more. I.. I can tlel this isbyour first time.. " she added kissing his neck" dont worry.. thisbsex between you and me will be great" she added shiftinf her hips as her walls hug his red big cat shaft. Waking him want to fuck her more and deeper as hee walls tighten around his shaft the more he thurst.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 4:12 pm

he groomed her fur and her ears nipping them lightly then moved to her shoulder as she asked his name not long after he marked her by biting her shoulder "mom died when i was young never knew dad lions killed mother after she passed i was alone my siblings were also killed or ran off after i lost it all including my name i called myself Swift ' he told her "and yes i know the nickname Jake gives me speedy he isn't far from the truth so l let him keep calling me it and never corrected him" he said as he grunted from the thrusts feeling pleasure for the first time in his entire life she was his first and he wanted her to know how special that made her to him
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 4:01 pm

Merian listen to him very closely as the house cat sigh"that's abit nice for spot. Hes very quite and nice.. " she felt his paw slosly crase hee checks , as they stayed close together he was right. Lobo would run out and find her, even if he would to kill himself. And that was the one thing she will not let happen. Her small cat tail swayed to the side then pudfed up as her eyes open wide, his lips touching her in a deep kiss, which gkr her worry's washed away. Her yellow cat eyes looking into his , thata a great plan. Hes right that plan might work! But how will it work? There covers head to two in high powered armer, she gasped as this was like the books she read a queen having many of her servants hsr sex lovers. This is it, this is whats it came to. Once again his lips press hard to her human lips, her kitty ears slowly lowered now she was close to his , feeling his shaft harden under her , once he asked to mate with her and to meet everyone she noded to both"I will.. I promiss." She added as the neko slowly stood up and removed her skirt followed by hee panites, and toss them to the side. She slid her hips onto his lap, now he was inside her, bitinf hee lips she wraped her arms arouns him, shifting her hips to his thurst moaning lowly to the great ex between them."ah.. ah.. c..can I.. have your name.." she baged while he was deep inside her. Givinf him kind kisses on the check and lips.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 3:47 pm

the doctor smiled a little "he let Leon have his name after Jake gave him the name of spotty I call him Scotty instead but you are right Leon used the leopards name as a nickname and because he was powerful Leo the leopard let it happen the doctor cheetah was unaware what was coming over him but he rubbed her head as he laid against him "no love this war started long before you came if you left lobo would go find you even if it cost him his life" he said then he put his paws on her cheeks and the next he was kissing her worries away "stay, be our queen... with that power you have you can touch the wolves after you and turn them to our side you can use that power against them" he said then kissed her again "but i don't want that i just want you, need you near me' he felt his cock harden under her "precious house-cat i know your pregnant but i got to have you" he breathed 'please Marian, can we mate?" he asked his eyes glossed over with lust and love and concern and more "also i want you to meet everyone i want to meet the women felines " he added "stay and meet them Marian meet sylvie, lyra
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 3:27 pm

Hwr eyes lighten up at the so many names of each cat, she smiled and tryed to keep in mind all the names."but.. wait so I didnt know spots name was Leo. I though that was a nick name for Leon. " The house cat added as she sat close to him placeing her head on his furry chest hearing his fast heart beet. Then she looked at the ground "I dont people to die over me... I just dont want people to get huet.. is it best that I just go and never return.. because it'ss a never endinf war.. soon we're will end up lossing more people then we kill... I dont want that.. " she felt his hands touch hsr soft checks but merian wraped hsr arms around his neck cuddleing him even more, as she just needed some confurt right at this moment. "I have ment you, spot, ty, and trust me when I say I got to know Leon very well.. and that's its.. the reast might be hurt or worse." She was a worryed kitten as she fekt his paws on hsr that worry soon faded.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 2:18 pm

he listened intently to her tale since  lobo never told him anything but unless the wolf was hurt he avoided the man when she asked him "oh.. so they used to be more females cat here?" he nodded and said "over 20 have cats lived here once. & over 10 canines; all different species. now out of all the canines; only lobo, Vic, and Jake are all that are left. of course there is lobo's pack but it decreed from 30 to 10 most died in an attempt to find out more about you  others returned injured " he said "out of all he cats that used to be here ten remained the others being independent and not wanting to follow lobo left or were killed" he said "those ten are myself, the lion: Leon, ty: the tiger, Leo: the leopard, Panther: the panther, Lyra: the lynx, Jade: the Jaguar, Charlie: the cougar, Ozzy: the Ocelot, Koda: the Kodkod" "there also used to be a serval named Sylvie but i had not seen her for over a week" he replied. It was here she learned everyone's name but his but then she did not ask it yet either
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 2:06 pm

Merian hid behind the cheetah not wanting to die, she covered her face not wanting to see this. Picking through her smaller human fingers she looked at ths speed of the large cat, his Swiftness, his movements. It brought the house cat to slowly remove her hands from her face watching the full show. She coukd not belive this, oncw he got the wokf by the neck and killed him. The next thinf was watching him skin the wolf and was now eating raw meet like how cats do in the wild. Merian being half cat this wasn't a big deal, it tasted good too. She licked the met with her sand paper tounge and took a few bits of it , after hearinf his words she bkinked a few times with a big chunk of meat in her mouth."oh.. so they used to be more females cat here?" She asked as her tail swayed alittle , her checks and lips waa covered in blood as she lean her heas to the side of him to lick it clean. Making her meow alittle "purred" she added likeing this, then the question, why are they after her? Doesnt he know? Did lobo tell him? Guess not ." I killed one of the scientist that wanted to experiment on me.. they wanted to make clones of me as am the only neko alive. As the reast has either died of old age, or died by wolfs.. because nekos are great for sex and from what I hard.. dog like anthros enjoy eating them.." she looked tk the side abit scared as he brought her body closer to his.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 1:51 pm

the cheetah; Swift barely listened to her he was concerned with her wound she asked him a question at the end of her speech he began to answer but a man entered pointing a gun at him demanding the kitten. now Swift was a doctor and usually did not fight he also was nervous around the larger cats especially Leon in fact Lions in general freaked him out. and even strong wolves like lobo made him on edge, but this weakling that entered he felt nothing; not even fear. Swift guarded the neko and bare he sharp fangs "leave now or die" he said as e knocked the gun away with his claws and then attacked biting the throat suffocating the wolf with an instant kill pounced and snapped the mans neck "they need to learn to kill first and ask later" Swift replied as he used his doctor skills to make a new taxidermy figure from the wolf like it was a killed deer. 'waste not want not' was what his mother taught him he then offered Marian a taste of her hunter 'if your not the hunter, you become the hunted" he said "Lyra taught me that" he said reminiscing of the only cat here he actually liked until he met the neko or until she touched him but she said something about that didn't she? he thought she may have but the next minute shook it off. after the human had been devoured by both of them he licked the blood from her face 'you are so sweet i don't know why they are doing this" he replied to her.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 11:20 am

Merian left him stitch up her bult wound and clean up her bold covered lag, as she cryed abit she then realized what she did, quckly she backed away and gave him a worryed look" am so sorry.. " she added then she shook her head "thank you so much for helping.. am really great full but you need to know this.. itwountt hurt" she added as she took a deep breath as she was stiting on the floorwwatching speedy clean up her lag"I have this cur-" she cut hsr self as she remebered what Leon did , as his words alone hit her heart in a kind loving way" I have this power.. every time I touch a man.. they either fall in love with me.. or they fall into deep lust fkr me." She added lookinf to the side as he cleaned up hsr lag, as he helped her up to the chair as he pulled one next to her for him to sit next to her as the sounds of war couldn't be any louder. As the doctor helped her , and take csre of her wounds. She was truly greatfull for the cheetahs but she needed to ask" wait.. why hide your self and run off so fast? Is there someone that scares you?" She asked.

While martha cooked with the french male dog , no one thought out side he box, as the black wolfs fought and killed as manybas they can, they were lossing numbers because of lobos choice of bulits to use. Why think out side the box? The war out side was just a distraction to what the kill really is. A trained professional made his furr with a type of silk that makes gis sent unnoticed , no one can smell him, while martha helped the dog netherbfobthe two saw him come in, he was like a ingia no one knew he was there, not one person , as he walked up stairs using his strong wolf noise to find the kitten, he smelled a other cat. And followed by blood, so they did shot her, they just didnt kill her. He smirked evily as he opened the door quckly as he was nownin the room with teh door shur behind him and a powerful gun poniting at the two of them."now give me the kitten and no one has to die" he added in his deep voice
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 10:57 am

the cheetah shrugged he did not know her curse or power he just knew she needed help he swallowed his fear of her as she held him for support in the room he found lobos first aid kit and he took off the towel he cut into her leg and removed the bullet then stitched it up he was a doctor the one and only medically licenced here but he tought the others how to heal when they sat still and did not do anything to make him nervous or more scared then he was but right now fixing her calmed him

in te kitchen jake whined but martha cooking with him helped him forget th battle and his fear the only other thing that may had distracted him would been another mating but he was glad to be cooking it relaxed him

the battle outside raged the armies battled both losing sides lobo had new weapons for all a instant kill gun he knew what killed and he used sivler bullets in half the guns the other had venom that killed like from the blue ring octopus and from the black mamba and other deadly creatures
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 9:53 am

Merian cryed holding her knees with her hands, as the broken glass got louder merian for shot on the lag pritty badlyy, as blood didn't stop bleeding out. Slowly she looked up and saw the speedy cheetah hellinf her, he ran over and tired her bloodly lage with a tawle hoping that would help. "..t..thank you" she meowed softly , slowly geting uo she wraped her arms around the skiny anthro cat to help her getnout of this area, as the gun shots got louder. The only thing thatvwas protecting them was the wall between the shadered glass, the shooting didn't stop, untill the soubds of screaming and fleash being riped off, which brought merian to shiver. As Martha confurt Jake and help him cook maybe that will make him feel better the war between the black wolfs, and the Lions, wolfs and other bif cats got biger, as alot of the died innthe progress at how strong there guns and wepons are. Merian whispered "let's go!" She added as he helped her out of there and into a room to help her. " Please stopbthe pain.. it hurts.. it hurts.." she wined cryinf abit more as the bleeding didnt stop at all. "Whhy.. why does this havs to happen to me?" She cryed as she held into the cheetahs furr.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 5:26 am

everyone went alert after the first shots were heard; lobo, Vic, and all the big cats sprang into action and shot the snipers not stopping this time until all the ones after her was dead or too scared to come back. Martha was in the kitchen but marien was not alone after the first shot the only cat to not face battle was the skiddish cheetah Ifhe been in the cat house and in his room he would his under his bed but the sounds of the others leaving to fight made him nervous he did not like being alone so he sped to the mansion and hid upstairs to stay away from lobo and vic the dogs scared him but the lion freaked him out the most he knew lions killed cheeetahs so he avoided leon at all costs which was why he alwys ate so fast in the morning he just wanted to be gone before the large lion showed up he never expected to meet the black housecat up there her call of help made him gingerly approch "ah " he yelled at he blood and whimpered looking at her your hurt"he whispered and using his speed entered the bathroom and got a towel then put it on her to stop the bleeding then backed away unsure what the hurt feline would do the guy was a bundle of nerveslike a long tail cat in a room of rocking chairs.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 4:20 am

Merian cuddled her body close to his, as her fsce tocuhed his chest, making low purring sounds. "Umm.. lobo.. ibloge you and am glad you still love me" she added as she said that martha played with her tail telling her its okay"well, that's done.lobo am going o eat, do ya mind spending some time with my daughter?" She asked as she slowly got up to eat as she was abit hungry. Merian kissed lobo and cuddled him.more, not letinfnher hands away from himm. But little do they know, that the other wolf pack that's after merian still wants her dead, and has high cash boundy onnher head dead or alive. Noo one knows this, other then Leon, ty, and basicly all the big cats. They know this , and because of that they be on high alert. While merian and her lovely lobo have there times alone. The men out side the territory keeped a watch full eyes with there sniper rifles ready to kill the small kitten ifrom the windows if needed but so far they have not seen anything. As merian finished her time with lobo she gave him a kiss and slowly gotnup walkin over to the bathroom, one of the men manged to get a lock down on her as a fun shoot could be hard, but he missed and only shot the siden of her neck it didnt kill her, it just shot the fornner of her but the bult hit the lamp behind her making a large crashin sound, she ran, and more gun shots could be heard, the hall way she was in has large windows there she couldn't see who was shoting then another shot hit her onnher lag "meow! Help!" She yelled as to far from lobo, and vac was no where to be seen, he waa on the other sidenofnthe house, he wouldn't make it in time merian tryed to get up , as she hide behind the wall that was keeping the windows separated.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 10:41 pm

(night))

lobo loved her no matter what and he knew this was not her fault it was the spell or the power she posested he was not sure wich in the end he just stopped worring about it she love him amd even allowed him to have he mom as his bets and she was with child he did not know she wold bit four of them and she still had still the other cats to go

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 10:35 pm

Merian walked down stairs feekinf bad , till she was brought into a tight hug by lobo. She wraoed her arms around him enjoying the closeness of hos kind he is, he cared and he wasn't angery about this. She smelled like Leon for sure, but she was going to nd uo habinf lobo,vac,jake, and bos Leon's child.. it bothered her yes, but she also didnt mind as lonf as lobo loved her , feeling his body confurt her ita been to long , she did a soft purr and hild him close. As the lovers tayed close to one another ((off to sleep))
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 10:28 pm

lobo continued holding martha but when marian entered he drew he near ignoring the smell of cat on he marht said she was with the cat so he took that for why she smelled like leon
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 10:20 pm

She was at lost of words, first lobo, vac , Jake and now leon. Little did the neko know that a female cat can hold on to many different t seeds for each kitten they have, so that would mean four little kittens form each of the men she made love to. As he licked her milk she relaxed on his body for a while longer untill it was time to go.

She got up and eaved her hand good bye as she got dress and left, she begain to over think it, she can not believe she pregnant.. it scared her, as she were the shirt the milk was already leaking fromnher nipples to her shirt ,as who ever can see her shirt can tell shes having alarge amount of milk. She came out of the room and backed into the hall way, before she left the Leon alone she gave him a kiss, folloeed by a happy kind good bye. She couldn't help her self, he was strong hot, as she walked down stairs the smell of a nother cat waved off her body as lobo can tell where she was. Martha smiled and waved her hand to come over"come sweat her" she added.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 10:10 pm

leon licked it and nodded kissing her passionitly "this means your pregnsnst marisaan congradulations " e added
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 8:27 pm

Matha noded and teasted her head onnhis, now the neko moved her bodg alittle while he groomed her body, hair and soft human skin, she ldt out skme cute purrinf sounds as she felt his tounge lick up and down her body, it wasn't turning hee one, but rather gicinf her a since of relaxe. Rubinf her checks on his main, she loced how fluffy he is. As they stayed together for a while, the female neko slowly woke up still on top of him , she let out a soft meow, followed by a purr to wake him."umm Leon... we took a nape.. and.. am startinf to feel bad.. " she covered her large breast feelinf imbarest, but what's oddnis that her nipples look bit fatter well, rather ticker, and when she moves her breast it made a milk like sound, as Leon ljcked her nipples, merian blushed"Leon. Is this milk?" She asked asking him to tast, as with cats there first sign of pregnancy is milk.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 8:18 pm

Lobo sighed but was pleased to hear marian was alright he held martha and caressed is beta affectionately. she was right it was good the cat was around her own kind the spell worried him but martha said she was ok so he trusted her

after a few more round of mating and filling her with a massive amount of seed the lion leon let marian rest on him he groomed her intending to keep her with him to ensure she gave birth to his young
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 3:30 pm

Her hips shifted abit more, as her walls tighten around his cock, milking his seeds, after a matter of timd merian came hard as her womb takes in all his seeds, and mixes with the kther inside her"mm" she moaned as she felt his lips touch hers, wait he wanted a haiir? How can she? Her eyes open softly s she wraped her arm around him kissing him deeply as the house cat hade a few more rounds with the proudfull lion,"so sleepy... meow.. soo good.. " as merian tired out and layed on his lap sleeping and making cute purrs innher sleep. Now she had many of his seedsninside her, yes shebwas going to give birth to lobo pup, but merian is a cat so a other egf formed inside her as she was going to have a litter, of kittens or pups depends on the amount of seeds inside her. Martha watched the dog run off into the kitchen, so cute she thought, as she walked over to her lover laying on his lap once he said he cant find her "shes nk out side, she might be with one of the cats, I think that's a good thinf because then she might have morr of her kind" she added touching lobos face kissing him deeply while the neko was cuddling deeply with the strong lion.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 2:51 pm

leon growled low 'yes marian i do" he said and pounded her until they came in unison "will you bless me beloved one blless me by carring my heir?" he asked kissing her lips

lobo smiled at the picture "i cant wait to see you cuddle my pup like you cuddling him" he said the chef yipped and returned to the kitchen but lobo was not mad but he was grateful the dog left so he could hold Martha in his arms again "i could not find her i dunno where she is" he replied

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New life (OPEN)
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next