Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New life (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

New life (OPEN) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 6:35 pm

Vic kissed her again before she left and fell asleep he slept while she read books filled with romance some with one men some with two and others with three she even found one that had a harem of men sexually serving their queen. Covering herself would not help much it was all in her touch but she was unaware of it.

When she entered his room he looked up as she closed his door Lobo held her as she wept  nuzzling her to offer comfort in his embrace "Shh... It is alright. I am fine. I am not mad anymore, Nor do i feel much of the pain I felt earlier. I had time to think things through, and time to release every bad feeling I had." He said "It took a lot not to touch you the first night i wanted to but i also wanted you to get to know me to know us all of us that protect you." Lobo said "when Vic claimed you with the mark hearing your wish stung a bit but that pain has dulled now i reminded myself i was your first nothing can take that away no matter how many men you have" he said caressing her fur and wiped her tears "my precious neko. I hate to share you, but your dream is important to me. So I decided to swallow my pride and allow you to have us both"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 6:00 pm

Merian noded softly twords vac and gave him a slight hug, glad he loved it as so did she " well it was instanc!mmm umm we should dobthis next time." She added pating his head abit giddy to see his white furr turn red knwojng hes blushing . Once she left rhe room she waved good byye and was about ready to go to bed. She pasted by the master room to see lobo wasn't there, so she desited to go down stairs and read a few books. After a few hours she whent back up stairs to see if lobo was there or not, and to see the door slightly ajar and the lights open, he was there . She walked close o his door, afrade to say somthing , afraid to talk. Slowly knocking on the door and opening it wide she took a step inside the room as she closed the door behind her. She walked closer to his bed, shd didnt know she hade that power. If she knew she would covered her self from head to toe.. she felt bad for doing this yes it felt so good, but now she just felt horable for hurting lobo this way as tears begain k form from her tear ducts" lobo.. am sorry... I feel bad.. you much bs going through some pain right now.. am so sorry.. that I.." she stoped speaking as she looked up twords the large anthro wolf.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 5:12 pm

Vic smiled to her words and caressed her fur when his shaft finally softened and separated them he carried her to her room and cuddled with her "I am glad I did no harm the mating was intense, I... I hope we can do it again soon." Vic replied blushing a bit his white cheeks become as red as his fur from the admission of wanting to do this again with her, and wondered how soon they could. He did not know of her charm or the power she possessed but if he did he would had asked her the same thing she asked him wanting their union to be out of love not due to a spell or the mating mark. That night Lobo returned from his hunt he had chased a herd of boars, ran down a deer, but left it alive. Then he caught some fish to eat for supper. Lobo returned home after that thinking Marian had enough time to mate with Vic. He was also unaware of her powers, unaware that now even his chef was now smitten with her. Lobo had already ate so he avoided the kitchen, and headed for bed but left his door open should she decide to join him.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 4:25 pm

Merian noded to his question"yes, I did ,very much" she said softly moving hsr neck to the side leting him have another bit of her soft fleash once again , but this time it didnt hurt as he licked it clean"no, I just got surprised" she added still feeling his shaft inside her she layed her back on to the floor taking heavy breathing untill the swollen shaft begain to soften now removing the two from mateing " wow, vac that was really good I enjoyed that" she said honestly
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 2:43 pm

he nodded her kiss warm and tender even through all the rough sex he just gave her he returned the question to her "did you" he asked his knot which had locked his shaft inside her keeping them together. he moved then when it didnt give he returd to his second time of marking her and licked the wound "I did not mean to hurt you" he replied blushing to his biting her again. he held her while he waited for his swollen knot to deflate allowing them to seperate.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 1:29 pm

Keeping her body close to his, watching his every moment ,laying her back ages the floor as his thrust got harder to faster and deeper. Leaning her head back in bless moaning heavly from the roughness of the sex , she didnt know why she loved it so much, it felt nicer, it felt better god it almost made her cum the way he hit thoughs spots. Her body tingled once he licked her neck, now the most sensitive part of her body, followed byvher breast. Shifting hips twords his thurst her mind begain to space out she didnt hear him when he said I am going to fill you soon" shs didnt hear him, her body heating up as her body was geting closer to that limit. Arching her back up from the wooden floor as she did a soft yelp feeling his teath bit into her soft fleash, her body shivered from her hard orgasim milking all his white liquid from his shaft and into her womb. Breathing heavly her body slowly relaxed from the hype."that.. was.. great.. um.." with her stil naked body she brought her body closer to his as she placed a soft kiss on to his lips once he removed his teath from her neck" like it?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 1:08 pm

Vic licked the marks on each side of her neck  his thrusts matching hers groaning as her walls hugged him tightly and helped him hit all her sensitive spots. As she begged him to go harder he moved off the shair taking them to the floor so he could give in to that simple demand "yess it soo good" he growled low in her ear holding her as he now ponded into her with determined strides . he smirked and mischievioully twisted on one thrust  then the other way on the next taking her the way she needed to be taken. He had tried to be gentle tried to make it slow and show her how special it was to have her but he was unable to control it when she had begged like she did his inner animal wanting to satisfy that small demand. he then felt his balls fill and knew he was close "i am going to fill you soon" he warned giving her one last chance to stop him so he could pull out. When she did not answer he took it as her accepting what he had told her and continued his thrusts in and out his knot expanded tying him to her on the final thrust then she felt him bite the same mark as he thrust deep to her core and felt the warm seed spill into her womb.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 12:49 pm

She moaned heavily, feeling the harden shaft of the kitsune deep inside her."eh" she sigh softly laying her hips down onto his full member, shifting her hips back and forth as her wet walls tighten around his shaft, she only had sex once and that being lobo and now her second time was the butler vac. She gasped once again she shook her head no when he asked if this hurt. "no!" She moaned wring her arms around his neck pulling her body closer to his, she moved her hips up and doesn't while his thrust hit all the right spots , "ah yess, soo good. Mm harder vac!" She moaned in a soft voice as her tail wrapped around his puffy orange fox tail.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 12:41 pm

Vic smiled to her answer then answered her as he kissed his mark on her neck "Then my answer Marian is yes, I do have feelings for you" he replied But he could not answer when such feelings began. He kissed back while using his hands to free his cock from the restraint of his pants and pressed it against her wet entrance. He hissed drawing in breath from the contact then instinctively thrust into her "you are so tight.." he purred approvingly She was no longer a virgin but still virgin tight and he had to thrust again his hips guiding her down until he was fully hilted in her. he pulled back from the kiss. "you feel good." he replied for it did feel good to be inside her too good but he left that out for now not wanting to spook her or frighten her away, then concern fell over his features "does it hurt?" He asked softly.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 12:17 pm

Merian didn't didn't know she had such a power, she didn't know . Here she is now having three men under her spell, lobo, vac, and now the chef. Sadly the neko didn't know she did such a thing, feeling his hands explore her soft body, she left our a soft gasp when feeling her harden nipples and breast. As he answered her, but with another question which she didn't like but she answered any way. "then I will be happy to know that we are not having sex for sex, but for love" she added kissing his lips once again as she felt his hard bulge from within his pants lightly touching between her open wet women hood. She wanted to know what vac thinks? And hoped lobo was okay, maybe after this she should talk to them both.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 12:08 pm

Vic's kiss was tender yet passionate. He explored her body with his hands he caressed her sides while she wore the shirt, he then rested his hands on her naked hips. He stilled when she asked him to wait. Vic did not move while she asked her question. Instantly internally he knew the answer. Yes, he did. It took a moment to realize what he had felt for her. However Vic did his best to keep his distance, she did not belong to him and he did not think she would. The rare Neko had a charisma about her making any man she touched intimately would begin to fall for her she so far had three men under her spell Lobo. Vic and just recently the chef she hugged moments ago. Though she was most likely unaware of this. "And what would you do if I answered yes Marian?" Vic asked softly, subtly telling her the answer to her question in his reply.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 5:25 am

Merian just wanted to give him a soft kiss, which turned into a deep loving kiss, her eyes open a abit wide as she felt his cock poking her butt while kissing him. Slowly shifting her body alittle while kissing him, as she was still only wearing a large shirt, she felt his hands begaing to explore her body, gasping lightly for air she felt his hands on her naked body as she intk his eyes "vac.. wait.. do ya have feelings for me too?" She asked as her shirt was pulled off showing her lovly naked body , as she blushed softly .
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 11:05 pm

Vic didnt blame Lobo for being upset but he did not interupt he r as she spoke he just let her have her say and rubbed her back when she finished he answered her question on if he only wanted to mate her because of the bite? "No..." he breathed. then she kissed him. he let a low growl holding her closer deepening the kiss and soon she felt his cock press against her intimately.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 8:19 pm

Merian felt the touch over his bit and blushing softly "umm.. I talked to lobo.. he is a bit upset by this, but I always did wanted two guys.. um.. I feel like such an ass but.. do you wish to mate me? Because the bit is already there. Might as well, right? Lobo is a nice guy, and so are you, you're both nice and sweet. I..I.. I don't mind getting mated by you too" she said in a heavy breathing unable to think straight. Yes she will be making love with another man, but Lobo will understand right. Sitting right on his lap, she brought her face closer to his in a soft kiss as there lips touched on another.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 8:09 pm

The chef nodded to her words "come back anytime and I will make more of any confection you desire." he told her as she hugged him. He smiled returning the tender hug she then jumped off the counter and walked upstairs turning to give him a wave before she disappeared from view. he thought she was sweet and more friendly he hummed as he cleaned the dishes and kitchen.

She went down the hall until she got lost then she noticed one door ajar light escaping from the small opening. Curiously she opened it and found Vic reading a book. He put it down as she said howdy and smiled then she approached and at in his lap as she said. " Umm... so.. might as well talk about kne another shall we?" "we shall' he replied then when she said nothing he took the cue and told her about himself.

he told her he was a fox and ike most foxes and wolves that he mated for life he gestered to his mark on her neck "this makes you mine" he said "but i am sure you know we must mate to make it official" he said
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 7:39 pm

Merian watch her first love leave she waz abit worryed about him and why he left."so where is he going?" She asked and her question was answered with "hunting" and good thing he explained when saying just that one word alone. She finished up her cake and enjoyed every yummybtast of the chocolate in her mouth. with the fork still in her mouth she gave a soft worryed expression. Removing the fork from her mouth she tilled her eyes twords the chef and back at the finished plate. Just thinking aboht hos mad or frustrated he might be.  The idea of leaving for her and vac to get to know one another it did worry her but at the same time she understood. "Thank you for the the yummy dessert, I mean it, also thanks for leting me know bout lobo.." she gave him the clean plate and gave him a hug before jumping off the counter and walking up stairs giving the male a final wave before heading uo stairs. Walking down the hall, merian didnt know to expect from vac, yes hes nice but she didnt know all to well about him, same with lobo. Sadly she got lost, looking around the dark hall there was a slightly ajar door with a light leaking throw the sides opening the door she walked in to see vac reading a book. Slwoly walking twords the fox she poked his side and smile "howdy" she waved her small hand as hercat rtail rub agest his hair." Umm... so.. might as well talk about kne another shall we?" She asking siting on his lap leting him speak
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 7:05 pm

The chef was pleased by her words of gratitude and happily made more. "eat as much as you like miss" he replied smiling happily overjoyed she liked his cooking Lobo sat beside her while she ate her dessert. She was hungry as he had thought. but he said nothing just smiled as she enjoyed the cake. At her question Lobo noticdd th kitchen seemed to still as if everything depened on his answer. "To be honest, I am quite possessive" he replied in responce "i usually do not like to share" he adds then sighed "I can not say I am happy you want to mate him and not me" he added feeling hurt. then as she said she liked them both he gave in "It is your dream and the wheels have been set in motion" he replied then felt him hug his neck as he aggreed to let her mate Vic even if it was a bit reluctantly he still nodded "I am sure I will survive it" he said kissed her then let her finish her cake letting her be with both of them was better then not having her at all his miss mind said to him and he left the kitchen and to feed his frustrations and his own animal hunger he went out hunting. marian did not see lobo again for may days the chef looked to her as the wolf left "do not fret miss he knows you love him this is just hard on him" if she asked where lobo went the chef just answered with a single word "Hunting" he turned as he gave her another cake "he does this often miss please pay it no mind it how he releases his frustration and satisfy the animal inside him without it he would lock himself up afraid he would hurt you the next time you both mated" the cook sat as she ate "use this time to get to know the fox I am sure lobo left so you could do that and so he would not have to watch while his mate was taken by another.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 3:46 pm

Merian giggled loudly as she felt hef body beinf picked up by his strong arms. To the kitchen to ask the chef to make some chocolate cakr for her , being placed at the kitchen counter she watched the male make her cake , it took a while but he finally finished making her cake . A smile ran across her lips az she grabed a fork and begain to eat the full small cake by her self, showing thatvshe was both hungry and that she liked cake."thank you sir! And also thanks lobo!" She smiled givjng him a cute expression. She couldn't help her self she loved the sweats and by hos nice lobo was today . Merian didnt felt mad at all, untill she just remembered somthing. After they cleaned up and left the kitchen she needed to ask" lobo.. are you sure your okay with me havinf sex with vac? Are you sure? " She asked in a worryed tone already knowing he doesn't like to share her or her bejng with someone else" because.. later... I promise vac that u will mate him after I felt better.. I like you both.. umm lobo?" She asked hopjng she djdnt killed the mood
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 3:05 pm

he laughed and gave her more sweet kisses saying "i am sure the chef can make you something sweet cake ice cream whatever you like' he replied happily he lifted her up and took her to the kitchen. he had felt her tremble as the tingle surged through her and smiled thinking she was getting more used to him and being his mate even if she was not his alone
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 2:40 pm

Merian was in lost of thought ,she felt lobo nasle his head closer to hers as she rubbed her head to to his . She lesson to him and thought for a moment "well am in the mood for sweats! I don't mind having something sweat! " she added moving her hand on both sides of his face pulling him into a nother deep kiss she felt her full body tingle when she kissed him, she doesn't know if it's him or her self, still she still thinks that she needs time to get used to this new environment she's now living in . Pulling her self away from the kiss she blushed bright red "umm do ya guys have cake or chocolate ?" She asked while lookin into the males eyes
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 12:26 pm

Lobo smiled she already answered his concerns and claimed she ate so he did not doubt her he held her as she cuddled against him announcing she was going to be nicer which set his mind at ease. His heart needed to know if she loved him but he could wait on that question so he never asked. Instead he just swallowed it. However, when she asked what he wanted to talk about he was silent a while in thought after a few moments he nuzzled her "We can talk about anything at all, tell me what you want to do? since you feeling better there must be things you want to do, right?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 2:07 am

Merian titled her head to the side giving him a cute expression. Then jumped off the bed about food " na I think I was feed a moment ago I feel full. Also " she sat back on the bed and cuddled closer to him as she kissed his lips softly " I missed ya.. now am going to be much nicer.. umm... so what do ya want to talk about since am here !" She added looking into his blue eyes. She coukdnt help her self as she was drawn into his eyes , "ohhh umm... am sorry about what happen... and such.. ya.. " she begain to stand up on his bed and sit on his lap leaning hsr head into his furry chest
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 12:02 am

Lobo woke and say her yellow eyes his blue ones looking back into hers so stunning amidst his black fur. Hearing her exclamation he smiled he had worried for her ever since she colaped cared tenderly for her with the aide of vic while she recovered he held her glad she seemed to be all better "I am so glad you are alright" he replied unable to help himself. the days she was ill h e was unable to hug her like this and both of them were unable to do anything to progress their relationship with her all the place was too damn silent without her. he caressed her back as she purred against him. "I bet your hungry then if you feel this well what would you like to eat?" he asked her
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 10:48 pm

Merian looked over at him and noded ,"very well!" Her small at ears twiched then she ran off to find lobo, finding him was easy. She was her old kid self, jumping around all exsited, as she still keeped the larger wolf shirt on her body, opening thr door to the masters room. She closed the door bshind her before jumping on the bed wakeing him up. The room was abit dark as what a normale person would see is hsr soft yellow eyes " hay! " She said softly " sorry to wake you! But I feel much better" she added pressing her head close to his making a soft kitten purr. Why was she like this? Maybe her true self was showing it self which was hyper and happy.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 10:39 pm

She passed out before she finished speaking they cleaned her up and put her to bed letting her sleep only disturbing her when it was time to eat. Finally her fever or whatever was wrong seemed to dissipate and the two men got some well needed sleep After his long nap vic was up heading to the restroom when the neko bumped into him and hugged him telling him she felt much better "That is good news have you informed lobo he been very worried for you" Vic said as he ruffled her hair then scratched the sweet spot behind her ear "tell you what you go inform him of the good news while i relieve myself in the latrine" he suggested
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New life (OPEN)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next