Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New life (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

New life (OPEN) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 11:16 pm

they stare at her hen both laugh "yeah we friends and dont worry kitten we wont die easy but yes we both been at the frongt of the batle seen many a good man die tring to find a way to save you from those after yo " the tiger replied it showed her how loyal they were to lobo that they risk their lives for her without even knowing her

leon smiled to her words "yeah well leo sounds more regal" he replied rubbing his nexk then looked to the stars "welp the wolf is up that is our cue to go" he said "but maybe we can chat more another time marian" he replied low to her ear making it hot with his brath leaving her with that thought as ty picked up his armor and the two anthro felines left together
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 8:49 pm

Hsr soft kitten ears and eyes light up when seeing ty remove his armer as she finished her meal but some of the egg feel from hsr mouth, then she felt imbarest as she xlosed her mouth and put the plate to the side blushing bright red for acting like that.as ty unjixed the male lion, she smiled and could tell these men are best friends. By how funny they are, and how fun they seem to be. As she claped lightly.

"You guys look like the best of friends, that and I like how you think Leon! That and i lkke your full namd better!" She showed her ssest kind self, she being kind, thoughtfull, she didnt like hurting people, and since there here might as well play a game with them, or ask more questions about there lind of work. What they both said tk hsr touched her, Leon was that type of guy you will listen to before batter ty was that lay back kind of guy, but shen things needed to be donehe'll do it. "So by thd looks of thd heavy armer, yoir in the frount.. I shouldn't say this but, when fightinf please do be careful, I.. I dont like watching nice die" she added then waved her hand back and forth blushing cutely"not that am daying you guys arr not up to task! Am just saying " she added waving her black cat tail backa nd forth.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 8:28 pm

Ty snorted "speedy a scaredy cat, that cheetah and the leapard both avoid us lobo been the only one unfraid of us until now" he said looking to her as he removed his armor and rubbed his bare arm "ah that is better" ty said and now he did not pose such an fearsome imposition

ty before removal of armor - New life (OPEN) - Page 5 0eeb385ed720b1b97f3f2d97d68fc0b9 After removal - New life (OPEN) - Page 5 Tigerportrait_01

Leo growled at them hating the jinx game but also hated to lose so it was a toss up which he would do first talk and lose or keep silent in hope someone released him from this. Ty meanwhile addressed her question on what do they do? "Do... um well that varies right..." he said looking to Leo. "oh... right, you can't talk... sorry Leon" he said using the lions full name releasing him from the jinx Leo/Leon snarled "Damn you Ty, i am not playing that game ever again with you." he said. then they smiled "we understand miss marian we know your mated to the canines here do not fret about saving our feelings we do have our pride" leon said and ty laughed "yeah and you got the lions share" he joked making leon smile and laugh it was a good sound and it touch the kitten deep inside her

Leo/Leon - New life (OPEN) - Page 5 Anthro_Tournament_Colored_by_WolfLS
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 7:23 pm

As she stood next to there tabke she sat down next to them, enjoying there company as they played there short game the jinx game she smiled enjoying that game a lot, when she was younger. Her tail moved around slightly enjoying there time, as he explained the ranks which got her to raised an eye brow."oh.. there's more.. I thought there was only you fluffy other there" pointing over Leo, then added "spotty, and.. umm... speedy.." she tryed to remember ths cheetah Nick name, she enjoyed listening to them, but it did got her a bit upset that lobo was still sleeping maybe these two cats can chear her up and make her less lonely, as her make dog friend left she waved a hand good bye "by Jake! She said in a soft voice. She would love to talk with them and would love to get to know her kind. As she sat there she begain to ask questions"so what do ya guys do? Seeing fluffy can't talk" as she made a nice nick name for Leo because of his male main. As she sat there listen to Ty talk she smiled a bit more as her soft little kitten ears twitched."oh by like I said before I would enjoy to meet every one of you, this is my first time talking to my kind.." she added feeling a bit shy.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 7:08 pm

spotty smiled as she tried to comfort him and gave a nod 'thank you miss i shall remember that" he said and got out of htere just before the tiger and lion arrived. It seemed everyone avoided these two cats or least gave them both a wide berth even Jake had whispered to her when he spoke of them as if not wanting to be heard by these two anthro's. being near them she understood why they oozed power and even when the lion was being somewhat rude he still held a presence that demanded respect. the lion heard her as she lied to the tiger then turned to her "only cat" he looked to Ty and they both replied "hardly ' then chuckled a bit "jinx" Ty said and Leo knew he could not talk again until his name was said. it was a game these two power cats played. "you will have a total of 6 leaders ready; first there is the tiger that is me, my friend here the lion, then there is the jaguar, the cheetah, the leopard, and the panther" he replied and smiled to her look and said "i see you met some of them already" he replied "now you met us as well.. and the others well i am guessing they ate at dawn and you missed them" "they have not ate yet sir Ty" Jake said all formal like and ty sighed 'then they will soon i never known any of us to miss a meal right?" and Jake meekly nodded he then returned to cooking highly uncomfortable around the two alphas

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 12:16 pm

Her small cat ears twitched softly to his words, we don't mind helping him guard a fellow feline but well dogs and cats and all just say he makes me nervous " that alone merian could relate to as she payed him on the back before he left."ya  I understand what your mean, at first I was scared, but lobo is a nice guy" she added with a smile . "Thank you, " was all she could say as he left the two alone , glad he bright her spirits up. She is glad she's not the only cat. As she could see. Spotty , it brought her to chuckled as Jake said to make her laugh, other then sex, she seem to enjoy Jake's sense of humor.

As she got her play of meets and eggs she began to eat enjoying the food until the other cat anthro's can into few a lion, and a tiger. As Jake explained who is who, she open her mouth to take another bit full of food, then she waited for the two big cats to look at her, as her soft cat ears lowered Ty manged to introduce him self to her as she smiled , waving her fork" meow, umm hello am merian.. And it's a pleasure to see you," she lied and smiled as Ty the tiger pointed over to Leo about his rudeness which got her to smile" oh hello there Leo" she added as she watched his surprised expression. Now he walked over to her as she sat at the smaller table as he showed off his stance like a prideful lion would do. The kitten got up and bowed back towards the lion showing her respect as she's counted as a lower type of cat, then she added " am so greatful for you guys helping lobo out, and am so happy you guys are cats too, it's a bit lonely to be honest being the only cat , " she smiled showing a wonderful glow on her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 11:47 am

Jake waved it off "it is ok least he never protested maybe someday i might learn it the master might know he hired the spotted turbo cat" he smiled as she laughed he liked the sound and made a note to make her laugh more he saw ther move to sit next to the leopard he listened since this one never spoke much so Jake did not know his name either. "I know it feels hard but chin up neko your not he only cat now but you wont see us too often especially when lobo is awake we dont mind helping him guard a fellow feline but well dogs and cats and all lets just sy he makes me nervous" he sid to her he did not mind the cook and sent an apology his way for the remark but the pooch took it in stride "no harm sir" he said giving the neko another sad expression of not knowing the name of the leopard either. she waited for his name but the spotted feline never sent it "well i have heard him call me Spotty once so lets keep with that' he replied as he ate his meal making sure to bid her farewell before returning to his post. Jake sighed "Yeah that's 'spotty' for ya but that was the most i heard him speak so at least you got more out of him then i ever did" Jake replied then stood at attention when Ty and Leo came in "these two i do know the striped one is a tiger he goes by Ty and the one with the main is the lion Leo " he whispered as the cats sauntered in without a care and sat to eat their breakfast. the tiger was the first one to turn to her "greetings kitten i am ty and my comrade who forgot his manners is Leo" he said and Leo turned and seemed shocked she was there "oh sorry miss Marian we did not know you was still eating..." he brushed off himself then stood as regal as a lion would "I am Leo, pleased to meet you..." giving the house-cat hanyou a light bow of his head in respect.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 10:35 am

She blushed softly as he payed her belly as he said about his pack growing bigger " that's wonderful love, also um.. We will tell her, don't worry about it . It's better if I tell her, if she heard it from you she will get upset" she added slowly kissing his lips as she layes closer to him as the next day happen.

It was morning and vac and the human and her lover lobo was still fast asleep, merian is a morning bird, enjoying waking up early in the morning, as she leaned her body on the counter top watching him cook, the female neko manged to get a glance at the cheetah before he ate and ran off like his life depended on something. As she heard make call him speedy she chuckled "that's funny." She added as she inderstood, but she blushed softly feeling abit bad for not recalling his name "sorry jake" she added as her tail lowered abit. The. The next thing happen which surprised her, a real cat anthro.

Her tail sway side to side as she listens to the shy looking male as she waved hello"hi!" She added with a smirk, she heard the male said about her smelling like lobo, she raised her arm pit and sniffed as she smelled the same to her. Then the next thing she would love to know his name "hi well make already introduced you to me, soo how about a name from you?" She added as her small car tail waved side to side, what made her so special is that she was a mix human and house cat , as house cat type of anthro is rare as they are. She took a set next to the leleopard and smiled as she watched jale bring her some food "thanks jake and also what you heard from jake it's hard to have a normals life "
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 9:09 am

"how will mating the others help her?" he asked martha  unsure where she was heading with this he had a pack of 8 wolves but they were more animal then anthro and he knew marian would not agree to mating them...he still though marian should know sooner then later but she was not his child so had no say how her mother rased her he sighed and tried to return his concentration to her  he rubbed he belly "my pack grows when you both give birth" he said silently glad she decided to stay.

Vic was still sleeping when marian awoke she left to go see lobo but the wolf was asleep with her mother. he told her his french name again then sighed "call me Jake it easier to remember" he said then gave her  the breakfast he made for her "it is fine i was not myself either" he said as he returned to the kitchen to make the meal  for the leaders, deer meat for lobo, chicken for vic, then he worked on meals for the cat anthro's  which was a little of everything but all meat.

he looked up and sighed as the first one came in; The cheetah was always first, ate fast, then left... he always avoided others and used his speed to his advantage. "well there goes speedy" Jake replied using a nickname since he never learned the name of the cheetah the guy was too skid-dish and maybe even shy.. "that's how he is, don't take it personal even i dont know his real name" he replied.

the pup smiled as the next cat-anthro entered this one was definitely slower then the cheetah but nervous at being in the house of the wolf. "morning Jake, is the big bad wolf still asleep?" he asked jake nodded "sounds like he was up all night talking i doubt we will see him until after lunch" the dog replied then the leopard looked towards Marian "and who is this? she smells a little like the wolf" Jake smiled "this is Marian the master is protecting her i am sure he told you he would be guarding someone this is the one he meant." he said to the leopard the man munched on his food and nodded to her politely.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 3:57 am

Martha listed closely , as she got an idea." You have wolfs.. what if my daughter makes love to ths other males, and when that happens you can talk about this with your men. Also you need not to worry, we will tell merian as soon as possible.. but.. sadly, I think it's safer to tell her after.. but innthe mean time.. I'll stay here alittle longer thinking of a plan.. because I have a bad feeling about the people trying to hurt her daugher.

Mean while merian layed her body on his chest. Making circles around his chest furr wkth her finger feeling his hand squeezeing her butt checks. "Meow." She said softly, she is abif tired so she sigh softly as she cuddled up again close to his body. As she said once again as she lowered her smaller ears to her head as her human skin rubed agest his body.

As the morning came around, the neko wanted to see hee lover, wanted to see the man she loved. But sadly it was to early. As she desited to just go down stairs and get something to eat. As she walked down stairs she whent into the kitchen and smelled something delicious in the air. She walked over twords his kitchen and was wondering whatbthe mutt was cooking. As she watched him cook. She sat behind him and was enjoying him finish his cooking." Oh.. that's nice , I frgot your name. I feel abit bad" she added as she looked into his puppy eyes blushing badly as she remebered what happened the night before.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:38 pm

Lobo nodded "all but the chef he is only a dog and has no real power unlike Vic who has five in his band there is me with ten of my own wolves, leo of the lions, Ty the leader of the band of tigers, then there is also the leader of leopards, and the last one here is the cheetah clan leader. but as far as i know she only mated vic and myself" he said he did not know of her intimacy with the dog but even if he did it would make not much difference since the chef was well the chef and not a leader like him, vic, and the others the man dog coward from battle the mutt told him he rather cook then fight so he hired the young canine to do the cooking in the kitchen "but should we not tell her of her power ?" he asked martha the news of her pregnancy for now taking a back seat in his mind

vic chuckled a bit "sorry hun its the way you said that since the men you met so far have all been canine " he replied and rubbed her rump "sure you can meet the others" he said having no clue yet of her powers. "we can do that tomorrow at breakfast they will be in the kitchen twice aa day once at dusk to stave off their need to hunt at night and again at dawn to last them through the day sometimes you might catch the cheetah around lunch but he more eats at midnight then noon when we are all asleep"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 8:48 pm

Martha pulsed for a second. Laying her back agest the bed, hearing his words and feeling abit bad for the youbf male wolf."okay... clam down... lets think about this.." she added slowly bringing her body up for her to look himnin the eyes as he asked her his final Inportent question. what can we do? that question brought martha up to her feet and away from his soft furr. "Okay... let's think, just allow me to think of a plan.. each man in this place is part of a gang , no? She askedd then she paced back and forth in a line, thinking about her plan.placeing her hands infrount of her she smirked "okay... if it's true vac made love to her.. his gang can back her uo, and protect her fkr a while.. who else id she make love to? I need to know love." She added kissing his lips skftly , trying to calm him down. As she knew maybe merian best hopes now is to stay put.

Speaking of merian she layed her head on his furr, listed to his hard life and now it explains about vac and lobo friendship. Merian didntnknow what else to say, as once she heard there are other cst like anthors her cat ears twiched."ohh... that explains the smell.. and am glad your here... please... I don't want any fights.. I dont want any fights... I don't want any kind of dog fights." She added pulling his body close. Untill shd asked a nkther question"i do you mind if I meet them, and if I can get to know them, hay, maybe I can make more frkends with them." She added with a soft smile, as the sweat lovly merian didnt know about her powers.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2016 7:57 pm

"just us... But i still do not know what to do about your daughter, I been wracking my mind between our duel mating, but i still don't know what to do. i don't know how to save her from those hunting her. i don't know what to do about her power, and i don't know what to do about our situation." he said holding his head. "just thinking is giving me a headache. but i am grateful for the sex we shared again this time as my true self. it may not solve the problem, but while lost in passion my mind was distracted from the problem" he said and with those words knew they would do it again to keep him distracted if that's what it took for now to keep his mind off his problems. but though it all one question kept entering his mind. "what can we do?" Lobo asked martha.

meanwhile in vics room he told marian how when he was 8 he lost his family and then he met lobo who also lost his family from there the two had a relationship and it deepened vic said to her he considered lobo his brother so when lobo needed men to protect someone special i was the first to come on board then came the others the leopard the tiger the cheetah the lion last one to be hired was the dog chef but he wont see battle we hope" This informed marian on many things that there were 4 men in the mansion she still has not met or if she had it was only on passing since they were the ones that gaurded the doors the ones he lost in battle were others of the six tribes with each man lobo, vic and the other four being the leaders of each gang.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2016 7:21 pm

Martha slowly wraped hsr arms around him keeping him close, after a nice hard orgasim from him. After many from ths night before, she teasted her head on the bed as she had to wait a while for his knot to soften might as well talk to him while there stuck togsther "so got any thing on mind dear?" She asked in a honey ljke tone. Rubing her hand through his furr as she kinda like how affectionate he is.

Merian sat on her bed still naked waiting dor the food, this was a good way out because:A , she was tired. And B, it wouldn't be so awkward to see the chef after finishing soem sex with vac. Waiting for abit she watch him entered the roomw ith some food and ice cream "yes!" She said abit exsited as she begain tk eat her sandwich"mmm that hits the spot.. so.. tell me hos did ya manged to get a job at this place?" She asked while takinf a few big bits of her sandwich as shd ended uo finishing it, as nos she was enjoying her sweats.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2016 7:04 pm

Lobo made a soft sound to her praise and her words of love and affection for him he thrust in her again letting her walls soak up the remainder of his seed as it spilled into her and filled her womb again. he panted from the mating and held her against him as he rested with her his new mate.

Vic sighed turning towards her as she asked him "hay, do ya mind going down stairs and fetching me some food, like a sandwich or ice cream " He chuckled he was tired true but nodded to her request "of course my beloved" he said and went downstairs got them both some food and some ice cream to eat and returned first giving her the sandwich then the bowl of ice cream "here you go hun." he replied
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2016 6:24 pm

Moaning loudly feeling his knot swell inside her tight walls, her eyes open wide feeling her body tighten up , feeling her her own body sweat from the heat of the room, arching her back  against the soft bed she grunt hard, as her walls began milking his seeds as they were once again stuck together as the night before. As she slowly closed her eyes , she opened them hearing he loved this"mm love you too baby" she purred feeling his snout rub against her neck as she patted his wolf head"good boy.." she added as she could feel his heavy load of wolf cum deep inside her cave.

Mean while after none stop heavy sex, with the neko ,she let out a heavy breath laying her body against the bed already tired, and she could tell he was tired as well. "Wow.. " she added panting heavily from the sex, resting her tail on the side of the bed before slowly getting up from the bed, should she tell him? About what happen between her and the dog chef? She thought for a moment before shaking her head no at the thought, she got up but she was hungry, but she didn't wanted to go down stairs because of reasons she she turn towards vac and smirked "bay, do ya mind going down stairs and fetching me some food, like a sandwich or ice cream " she asked
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2016 11:08 am

Lobo moved in her then as she lifted her hips groaned as he drove deeper his movements quickened as he panted her name. her walls hugging him milking him for his seed driven by her need he thrust into her filling his balls swell as they smacked her ass his knot swelled in her locking him inside her womb and then he felt her walls squeeze his shaft and he made one last deep thrust into her giving in to her desire as he filled her again with his strong anthro seed "ah Martha that was amazing" he said nuzzling against her

meanwhile in Vic's room unknown of her powers Vic had constantly mated the neko each time he filled her with his kitsune seed. exhausted from all the mating he laid next to her her body still affecting him making him want more but he had to rest and let her rest from the mating Vic held her close and then after a bit he wondered what she would do if both him and lobo got her pregnant. neither of them knew of her intimate time with the dog-chef
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2016 5:47 am

Her body heating from the now soft sex with his shaft deep inside her feeling him first in and out slowly as each thrust would go deeper . "Mmm.. lobo" she moaned wraping her arm around his neck as she herr hips twords his strong thurst, then slowly hos thurst gotten harder and faster and after this ponit hit was going nice and hard as she moaned heavly moaning his name over and over again " her arms wraped around him closely Sas her tight wet walls begain to ask for more seeds from the wolf as her walls tighten abit more on him.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2016 3:57 am

Lobo hoped she was right. that was his last thought he continued to moan as she sucked him then she moved and he watched as she went to the bed and presented herself to him telling him to start slow then speed up. Lobo was only too happy to oblige as he went to her and entered her tight cunt holding her hips to keep her still he slowly began to thrust. it felt so good moving in her like this he understood why she liked it "so good" he replied as he eventually gained speed. "You are so tight Martha." He told her gaining a good rhythm as he picked up speed making her moan his name
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 11:23 pm

Her body heating up as her lips touch around his full hard cock, as she felt it twitch from her contact, feeling the tast of his shaft to her lips. As she entered the full shaft into hdr mouth sucking on the full length. After a few moments she got up and walked over to the bed as she let him take her , and do as he wished with her body "mm.. just go nice and slowly for me, then go fast okay baby doll? And also, if that's the case, then its your heart not hsr powers" she added feeling his lenth enter he tightness evsn after the night before she was still nicely tight and wet, as she let out soft moans feeling his member go in and out then out and deep."ohhh yess lobo" she moaned.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 11:04 pm

he licked her back as she exposed it licking the wounds as if wanting to heal them "i told her i think it was the second night she was here" he replied he would had mounted her just ten but Martha had other plans and moved to his shaft freeing it from its sheath then began licking it and he thrust against her mouth as it hardens under her touch "mmm... that feels nice " he told her as she made him hard erect and ready for her
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 10:35 pm

Slowly siting up the female moved her hand behind her neck to scratch her neck before sighing heavly"so you like me... odd.... mm.. I guessing before she touched you .. wait.. did you tell her about your feelingsbefore she touched you? If that's it then maybe her powers got stronger and wanted you first, and once that her body wanted you but her mjnd didn't, and now her power is out and about I dont want her to be scared.. I haven't got the chance to tell her because of this" martha pulled off the only clothing she has , as she slowly turned her uper part of her body showing her back, which was scares of bult wounds "I have been hunted down a few times." She added "so.. I would have but I couldn't.. and yes am tired, but that doesnt mean I can't give you the pleasure you need , maybe this might turn me on" she added slowly using her stranth to get to her feet as she kneel down to his sheath hsing her hand to made his shaft pop out of the sheath as she begain to lick the head of the member."don't worry you will soon find the right anwer" she added licking up nd down his wolf shaft. As she cohld tekl he was loving this as his member begain to harden
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 10:06 pm

"don't forget we already did that" Lobo said he thought on her question but he could not remember if he loved her before she touched him he did know he never hated Marian he did realize though that not having sex when around eher was hard and sighed as he rubbed Martha on the back "i asked cause I think i am falling for you Martha i just had to make sure it was not due to some magic force" he said as he cuddled her against him letting her feel his soft fur 'and i do want to mate you again but i know you need rest" he added "I do not want to hurt her... but i want to know why did you not warn her of her power?" he asked he thought that if Marian knew then she would understand why everyone around her was suddenly smitten and mating her "i am glad you think i am a good man i just wish i knew the right answer here" he replied but he felt marian should know both of her power and of him mating her mother under the full moon
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 9:47 pm

Martha pated him kn the back softly "your a good man.. but merian doesnt know about her power.. and sadly , that might be trueths feeling you hade of hdr was just probably the power of hers." She said softly then looked at him oddly "wait... did you like her before she touched you?" She asked if he did that woukd mean that , what he feels isnt hsr power but true love he feels twords merian. With her back still agest rhs bed shd sigh softly once more,giving him a calm look" okay... well tell her.. but don't say j didnt warn you" she added before he asked if she hade that power then shd shook her head no" no silly, if I did you would be fucking my brains out by now" she added poniting at his sheath then back twords his noise. As she keepdd her body layed down.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 9:12 pm

"Must had blacked out. the next thing i remembered was waking up next to you." he replied then sat on he bed next to her. As she spoke the words sounded familiar. he then widened his eyes "so that explains it" he sighed then said "wait is that what happened to all of us including me?" when she confirmed that he groaned feeling a bit sick thinking the power was what made him love her was not setting to well. when she said vic was also infected he held his head "so any male great this place is full of nothing but men all different but all good men i do have some women mostly maids and housekeepers then there came her and now you as my mate no one else held that role until now though' he said "so we can save her by making her no longer a pure neko i remember you said that but I do not know what to do about his new information." he replied. when she asked if he already marked her daughter he nodded "she is marked by Vic as well as by me." he said "i had wanted our union to be romantic but i ended up taking her but unlike with you i was still in my anthro form" he replied she then told him of her child giving away the secret "yeah there no way you can hide that so like i said she will find out" he sighed "I think we should tell her I am sure she may be angry but if we tell the truth i hope she will understand" he said "besides when she finds out later after you give birth to my child i think that would make her more mad and hurt that we lied to her and kept it from her." he hugged Martha seeking some comfort from all she had told him it was a lot to take in and he wondered if his love for Merian was real or if it was only because of her power he then asked martha 'you do not have that same power i hope" he asked for he feared he was falling in love with Martha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New life (OPEN)
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next