Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

not you again

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

not you again - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 3:43 pm

He scowled, leaning down and stopping just a quarter of an inch away from her face. "Do you want to know why I can't and won't hurt you? Do you really?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 3:36 pm

allie fell t the bed and looked at him."i am.. its your falt .. why am here ?I cant leave its your falt making lose to a demon like you..and now because of you am going to be hunted soon by someone I don't even fucking know!"she yelled about to get up and read to bit him on the neck but was pin to he bed.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 3:24 pm

He scowled, and something inside of his head snapped. Reaching out, he grabbed her arm and flung her over his shoulder, making her land onto her back on the bed. "What is your problem?! Why can't you be a civilized demon?!"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 3:11 pm

allie took in a deep sign"wow.. just look at you.."she said in a low womens voice."you know what"she said jumping off the top shelf and landed on her feet. allie walked to sebasitan and looked at the clothing he nicely folded ."so Sebastian,"se said walking closer to the nicely stacked clothing"want me to mess this up?"she asked getting closer with a evil smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 2:54 pm

Sebastian glanced out of the corner of his eyes for a minute, then scowled at her. "What do you want? Don't you know about privacy, Allie?" He started to fold shirts now. "I have no patience for them at the moment...."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 2:29 pm

allie looked at Sebastian while he was folding clothing"whats wrong. sebasitan?"she asked softly"you don't like being stalked do you."she said siting on a high shelf out of sebastians reach.allie was getting a little bored messing with him, as she did a soft sign"i though playing with kittens paws calm you down?"she ased again just watching him do his things.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 1:20 pm

Sebastian stared down at the clothes he had laying in a neat line along his bed. "I could... No... Still under contract...." He muttered, slowly folding the suit jackets, while trying to keep from getting any angrier. He wanted to say it, but every time she confronted him... he couldn't utter the words.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 1:04 pm

allie looked at Sebastian leave then sign softly"so ciel.. what more do you want of me.. every thing you saw on that clear ball was all saw and heard.. sorry it was not very clean but instead very dark.. "allie leason to him more and leaft the door "i love it when sebasita is mad, I don't know why but it is"she said leaveing ceils office.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 12:49 pm

Sebastian stood in the doorway, anger written clearly across his face. "You had her follow me." Ciel looked up with an unreadable look on his face. "I have no idea what you are talking about, Sebastian. She was here all day." Sebastian scowled, narrowed his eyes. "You know what you did." He turned and left, the door shutting with a loud snap.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 12:37 pm

allie let go of him and sign."why should I even bother.. a low class demon like you is a wast of time to talke to."she said letting g of his nice sof arms and turning her body around ,and alwalking off.allie was starting to loss her mind with this full problem until ciel called her to speack with him.walking into his room she looked at him"yes sir?"she asked him ,he maybe a child but by looking at the paper work he was doing ,it looked like tomuch for a normale child cound handle."i did as you ordered"she said as she turned around seeing Sebastian walking in.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 12:14 pm

He ignored her at first, done with talking, as he was beginning to get really pissed off at her. His eyes narrowed, flashing when she pushed him and held him to the wall. He smirked, his eyes turned hard and angry. "Oh, did you finally figure it out? I am so touched...."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 11:49 am

"sebstian what is wish you... I though you loved killed the people you hate... is it that you don't hate me?sebastian.."she said not careing if he was walking away from her allie ran up to him and pushed him to a wall pining him to the wall with her eyes to his eyes."Sebastian..you care for me ..do you?"she asked now it made some sence seeing that he didn't wanted to hurt her in the very bigening
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 11:29 am

He looked at her when she finally looked at him, and he eyes narrowed. "Even if I told you, you would do as you always do, and brush me off...." He shook her grip off, taking a step back from her. "I will not kill you... Not for anything... I would have to end myself if I did...."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 7:37 pm

allie looked at him taking off his top clothing ,"why did you bet me then.. why cant you hurt me... why I wish to know why?"she asked as she walked up to him grabing him by the arm.his arm felt nice and buff allie looked down and sign."please.. I have no were to go... please.. i'll do as you wish just end my life now.. there after me...sebasitan.."she said sofly allie looked up and was now able to see his face.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 7:23 pm

He shook his head then walked over to his wardrobe. He opened the doors then took off his jacket, hanging it up neatly within the wardrobe. He tehn took off his tie and white shirt, putting them away into the closet, his back to her that entire time. "I cannot... Even then, I did not hurt you... I still cannot do it...."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 7:07 pm

allie did agrawle"fuck you"she yelled taking in a deep sign. allie didn't want to back yet, so walking around the town getting a few things here and there ,after a good few hours allie was back in Sebastian room putting on the table a little kitty toy on his table"knowing howmuch he loves cats.."she said she turned around and there he was."i came back.. ad I saw the ass... he said it was not time yet.. sebasitan your here.. just kill me and get it over with.. I lost to you already.."she said standing infrount of him.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 5:56 pm

"Nuh-uh-uh." A taunting voice said ahead. After a minute, a form, hanging upside down from an ancient oak shimmered into view. "Go back. Go to his room. It would be no fun to destroy you now, without you knowing what is in that dark little mind of his." The cloaked figure snickered, then disappeared with a pop.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 5:51 pm

allie backed away and looked at him in horror "no.. there is no such thing.. no.."she said softly at him. she put her hand down and Sebastian was able to move."... am sorry.."she said softly opening the door."how am I abole to leave.. I cant show my face in hell any more? were should go?"she asked him but why ask he didn't know anything.. allie leaft the room and was now outside the large home following the path to the small town looking around once again she saw something fromt he far."i guess I have no chose to fight it.. "she said walking into the woods."come out.. come out were ever you are.."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 5:22 pm

He blinked and stared at her, crimson eyes not giving away any of his emotions. "He is just as he always has been. When he saw I could not do it, he decided to go back on his word. He is sending his Hunter to get rid of you...." He shook his head. "I do not have the strength to fight a creature that can never die. That means I cannot protect you from it... What else do you want me to say, Allie? The Rose is a seeress. What else?" He could not admit what was inside, guarded carefully by his mind.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 5:12 pm

allie put her hands into a tight fist"ohh.."she said with a light grawle"so you wish to act like this?"she asked allie used the shadows to go into sebasitans room and was now there with him."hey..! demon.. you never answered my questons!"she yelled taking out her hands and sebatian was not abole to move."i want you to talk all of it.!"she yelled"who, and what is this lady and why do you want me o run?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 5:06 pm

He got there way before she did, deciding to ditch the horse in favor of getting there before her. He fixed the destruction that had happened while he was gone, then retreated to his private room after tending to Ciel.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 4:56 pm

allie looked at him and gralwe"i am a high leavl demon.. I don't run from no one.. and what is this rose? you speak of ..? is she some kind of demon? witch? god? what is she? allie said as she sign."wow.. and I wonder why I was beten by someone like you running away from something you don't even know?"she asked getting off the house and walking off."this is stuped.. I did my job.. i'll see you at the masten.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 4:26 pm

He turned sideways, so that way he could look out of her out of the corner of his eyes. As he stared at her, what the woman had said suddenly made sense, and he turned to face Allie. "You must leave England... Run, as far as you can...." He blinked slowly, then turned his back towards her. "You are not safe on this island-country...." He watched as the horse lowered its head to take a drink from the gently running water. "They call her The Rose. Depending on who you are, and what you want, she will do you a favor. But you must complete the payment of her choice before she is straight with you... What is coming soon... What is store for you... I cannot protect you from it. All you can do... is run, Allie...."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 4:18 pm

good thing that women didn't see allie ,but allie was abole to see Sebastian, now she could see how much he hated her. much more then allie hateing sebasitan ,allie came out of the shadows and was right next to sebasitan standing in on the back of the while house."sebasitan.. that lady.. who is she.. and why.. that bitch with the red hair.. who is she.."she said crossing her arms..
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 4:10 pm

"Come, boy...." She said with a light voice, and at her back, he scowled and followed her into a room. The door shut with a resounding thud, and locks popped into place. About an hour later, Sebastian retrieved the white horse, and walked into the forest, leading it by the reins, wincing at the feeling of his body pulling in so many places. I hate her... All that, for something that makes no sense at all.... He muttered inside his own head, leading the horse to a small river, and letting it gaze and drink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

not you again
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Fantasy-
Jump to: