Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

not you again

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

not you again - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:47 am

allie moved a little lightly injoying this. allie felt hot as she took off the covers and turned her body around for more air ,allie open her eyes once again feeling odd then she closed them seeing Sebastian was not next to her anymore she was a little sad by that but the more room the better she made more room for her self and feel asleep likeing this but the bed that Sebastian was sleeping in smelled just like allie every thing about her seeing that she was laying down on this bed.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 10:28 pm

The very feeling of the air entered his dreams, and he got to his feet as he pulled himself from sleep, moving in such a way that she would not be able to tell that he had left the room. He scowled at her sleeping form, then walked over to the other bed and got into it, turning his back towards her and wrapping the covers as tightly around himself as he could manage.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 9:21 pm

allie felt the bed move a little as she moved alittle but in the same spot she was in the beginging "mmm"she said rubing her head to the pillow , allie was in her deep sleep mood dreaming of some odd things. but for the wereitst thing it was mostly about Sebastian.it started to get a little hot with them two on the bed sleeping with one a nother.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 8:19 pm

His sleep was as black as usual until, sometime in the night, when he shifted in the bed, and he somehow was close enough to feel her breath on the back of his neck. "Ah...." He shifted, putting himself on the very edge of the bed, his dreams shifting into a part of his mind he didn't want to think about.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 3:43 pm

allie smiled thinking she won a little , allie got under th covers and relaxe a little bit , good thing the bed was not that small for them two, but it wasn't that big either so allie was close to Sebastian as he was to her.as more of the night they whent into allie had finlly drifed to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 3:37 pm

He rolled his eyes and motioned behind him, without moving. "Take what space you can. Just stop bothering me, Algalirept...." He muttered angrily, before shifting to get more under the covers.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 7:51 pm

allie stayed quite for a little bit, one part of her really wanted to sleep next to him. and feel his soft hot body agenst her. but again she would be in big trable haveng sex with a low class demon.allie looked at her bed and sign."your such a meanie .. can I at lest sleep next to you?"she asked siting next to him still.allie wanted to smell more of his sent ,so this would be her chance to sleep next to him.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 7:12 pm

He was sleeping, and after a minute, he spoke but kept his eyes closed. "You have two options. Either get into this bed and risk physical actions with a low class demon, or return to your bed before I slash you. I'm trying to sleep, you know...."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 6:46 pm

allie did the same thing her back tords Sebastian and her faceing the wall. allie was injoying her sleep in the covers .allie closed her eyes and feel a sleep only for a little while until waking up . allie tried to close her eyes but she couldn't ."why cant I sleep?"she asked her self softly allie turned her body around to see Sebastian was faceing the wall like she was doing. allie got off the bed and walked to the bed Sebastian was in she just stood there. looking at him."am so selfish.. I wish I can act differently around you.."she said getting closer to him as he face was inches from his."he smells the same from before."she said once again taking in a nother sent of Sebastian.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 6:32 pm

He put away his clothing then slipped into the well-slept in left side of the bed, careful to stay on his right side with his back towards her. He closed his eyes with a lightly irritated sigh. He was going to make the life of whoever arranged this a living hell.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 6:27 pm

allie didn't know Sebastian was in his underwere, alle was still looking at the wall undressing her self ,once she took off all her slothing al she had was her underwere ,allie grabed a night shit and sliped it on her self ,once that allie picked up her clothin and fold it and nicly put it on the table, allie turned around and her face turned into a soft blusto a full face blush. allie quickly turned around and got her self ready for bed."i didn't see anything"she said to her self softly.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 6:20 pm

He moved with a slow, methodical pace, carefully folding his things as he took them off, until he was just standing there in his underwear. He stretched slowly, ignoring the sharp shoots of pain that ran up and down his spine from the multiple scratches on his back.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 6:17 pm

allie had a blank face, for the oddiest reason she was glad she was going to be in the same room with sebsatian and her normal side that just hated him. allie said nothing and sign as she graded her night clothing and watched Sebastian take off his black suite , allie looked away from him for Sebastian not to look at her blushing face as she took off her top of her clothing and her shouse.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 6:10 pm

He was standing in the middle of the room, staring at her stuff with a blank look on his face. When she got close, he looked at her, then in the general direction of Ciel's room, then looking back to her and finally to her stuff. "Dammit...." He sighed, shrugging lightly as he pulled off his black suit jacket. "Oh, well...."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 5:59 pm

allie was doing her job as well which was cleaning the tables and cleaning the clothing of the young master ciel, while sebsatian was getting every thing fixed up before heading to bed allie was doing the same thing seeing that the young master has already whent to sleep.allie sign and turned to a different hallway and saw that someof her things was in Sebastian room seeing that allie and Sebastian will be seeing in the same roomtonight
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 3:58 pm

He rolled his eyes, shutting his door after she left. Humph... Doesn't seem like it... He started dinner that night and made sure everything was cleaned up, only slightly less uptight than he had been earlier that day.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 11:05 pm

Allie got up and took adeep breath.puting her hand on her heart she looked at the dooe."f..fine sebastian..but dont tell no one about this.. but i like you as well."she said leaveing the room
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:22 pm

He moved and stood to his feet, shaking his head as he did. "Fine. But you should know that I don't give a damn about what others might think. " He turned sideways,motioning towards his door. "You should leave, then... Algalirept."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:15 pm

allie gasped an bshed badly looking into his eyes eeing me meant it."a demon as low as your self sould not be in love with a demon in high class... no matter how cute you look Sebastian.. I well not have any sex with you at all."she said shacking her head."frgit I have said that."she said closeing her mouth after saying thoughs words.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:10 pm

His eyes narrowed, and at the same time, he raised an eyebrow. "I would not say it like that... But it is like that, yes... Does that bother you, Allie?That I like you? That I have always... desired you?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 6:36 pm

allie face was now very bright red when she felt his finger on her lips.hearing his words got her a bit mad but she also liked it."Sebastian.."she said to her self.. she felt something ,something soft inside her as her eyes whent to dark angery stare to a calm relaxed and sweat.as she moved her body a little bit to make her self more confurble."Sebastian.. are you saying that you been having a crush on me?"she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 6:09 pm

HE made a low laughing sound deep in his chest, letting his fingers now drift over her lips, liking the look on her face. "You are overbearing, rude, stuck up, irritating... but not even that stopped me from liking you...."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 5:06 pm

allie gralwed at him."am not sellfish you are Sebastian.. and you... care.about me..?"she asked again but it was not like a question this time it was more of a surpise that he liked her ,allie blushed softly feeling his hand moving lightly on her jew line.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 4:09 pm

His eyes closed until they were in near slits. "So clever... You know, I've watched you for a long time... and watched as you grew more and more selfish...." He lifted a hand, letting his fingers run along her jawline.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 3:52 pm

allie took deep breaths and looked at him deep inhis eyes"tell me ,I want to know why you don want to hurt me.. what I have gathered is that you care about me a lot to the point you don't want to hurt me am I right?"she asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

not you again
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Fantasy-
Jump to: