Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

not you again

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6886
Registration date : 2009-01-12

not you again - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 7:06 pm

He eventually came to a calm, clear lake. It was so pure, that you could see it all the way to the bottom, except for the deepest parts. He went over and sat on the high, exposed root of a tree, watching the fish in the lake.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 6:56 pm

the shop owner nodded and when inside to get the other guys ready to dilive the things to his home , in the forist allie follow sebastian into the forest and waited for his next move
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 6:52 pm

Sebastian lifted the small box, glancing at the shop owner who nodded. "Perfect condition. Was surprised, after what it has been through...." Sebastian paid the man for what was in the box, then told him to deliver the things he had bought for the young master to the mansion. He then left the city, heading off towards the forest, knowing that Allie was following him. He had planned on it from the start.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 5:10 pm

finny got scared and started to cry more"y-yes sir"he yelled scared runing off. ceil sign and watched finny runing away once sebastain left the home. walking to the town were there, the little shops to sell somethings. and one of them was a table and some thing sebastian needed. in the sky allie was watching him closeing like a cat on a mouice
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 4:53 pm

Sebastian pocketed the money, then turned a cool gaze towards Finny. "You should stick to what you definitely know how to do... Try to 'fix' something again, and I will 'fix' you." Turning, he walked down the hallway towards the front door. Allie watched him pass by, then narrowed her eyes. She disappeared again, turning into a golden eagle outside, then she followed him from the sky.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 4:43 pm

ceil knew this was not his besness to get into there prablems so he sigh softly and noded"yes. there is something that is needed to be done"he said softly."sebastian i need you to go and git me something."here"he said giving him some gold"i need you to buy me a new table my working table that finny broke when he was trying to get the tree out from the ground and also a new window"he said poniting up and you can see the hole on the celling. then finny started crying"am so so sorry.."he said "i didnt mean to do it.. i was trying to fix something."ceil then sign"good thing i left the room before that could happen.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 4:11 pm

Sebastian made a scoffing noise, before clearing his expression again. "A fight there will be... but she will not win. And you wont have to worry about her returning for revenge either...." He muttered lowly, before smiling faintly at him. "Do you need something done?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 3:47 pm

]
ceil looked at her before she was gone from his sight.ceil sigh and walked down the hall, meanwhile sebastian was peting the cat more and playing with the kittys paws"oohh how much i wish i can play with this kitty all day but am afrade i have to be going"he said geting up and puting the cat down and going inside .once inside he can see his master"sebastian.. about this women ... we need to talk.. when the times comes for you and her to fight.. make sure. she wins or she might be coming back again for revenge."he said in a angery tone.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 7:33 pm

"I could easily destroy this entire place and everyone in it... But I won't. He cheated in our fight, and I will do the same... It would not do you very well to insult those you do not understand... young master." She said in a low voice, before turning and disappearing on the spot.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 6:20 pm

ceil looked at her and looked away."i trust him, because he is my bulter. and out of all the idots in this house i can trust and sebastian is the only one i can trust. "he said walking away from her"you may be a powerful demonness.. but you sure dont act like it"he said walking way from her.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 2:24 pm

Sebastian knelt down, running a hand down the cat's back in a slow motion. "She just had to come here..." He muttered.

Allie sighed, shaking her head and placing her hands firmly on her hips as fists. "So... He is the only one who can ever help? That just isn't fair... And it is foolish to only ever trust just one person...."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 10:34 am

as he was out side there was a cute black cat purring to his lags, yes sebastian loves cats, so seeing her made him feel better.allie walked around untill seeing the young master out of his room"is there a prablem my lord?"she asked then ceil gave her a nasty look."yes there is a prablem.. but its not your consuren."he said.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 7:14 pm

Since everyone else was pretty much incompetent at the running of a house, Sebastian came behind everyone, putting things to right. After the inside of the house was just as it was supposed to be, he headed outside to the back of the mansion. If he had to, he would spend the majority of his time outside.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 6:48 pm

allie looked up as she felt the ruffness of how tight sebastian was holding her."mm .. i didnt know you cared for me this much"she said as she saw him leave and the last work was get to work, with a smirk of her lips she had one hell of a pain to make this demon of a bulter to tast the salt of her revenge.a little while later allie hade a plan to make him even more mad, allie whent to mey-rin and put some wax on the floor for her to fall, and brack all the silverwere. but she didnt even had to do that beacuse mey-rin already did it before allie put wax on the floor to begine with. then she whent to finny and told him to fix the yard alittle bit, but she didnt had to do nothing,beacuse finny over did the grass alittle bit.then she walked to the cook of the place but she didnt have to do nothing ,the ktichen already blowed up ,"wow , his right... i didnt even have to do nothing"she said signing.how can her plan work if these guys are idots ."i need a different plan"she though about for alittle bit,good thing is that it was not her job to clean after the idots but after the master so it was sebastian to clean."it is geting a bit boring"she said cleaning the tables that mey-rin spiled tea on.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 5:49 pm

Sebastian was up in a flash, a blade in hand. In the blink of an eye, he had the blade pressed to her neck, her arms pressed to her sides with his other arm. "I may be forbidden from fighting you, but do not think that I won't destroy you when he isn't around." "Aww... So sweet." She said in a fake, sweet sounding voice. He scowled at her and pushed her away, crimson eyes flashing with a promise of death. "Get to work." He turned and left the room, barely containing his rage.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 5:34 pm

allie looked around and saw a book cart , signing softy she grad the cart and one book after a nother puting were the books belong to, untill she was at her last book and whent to the last shelf and saw sebastian laying back trying to ingor her, she smirked 'i know he was here. mmm what should i do to make him even more mad as he is now' she though as she turned back back at him, and snap her fingers,
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 5:00 pm

Sebastian slowly walked down the book shelves, pulling down things that looked a bit of the ragged side, or just weren't in the right place. He was in the back and out of sight when she entered the room. Great... She's in here... This is going to get... annoying....
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 2:58 pm

mey-rin smiled and looked at the large list of things to do."umm .. oh to fix the books in the book room"she said as she took out a brom"i'll be cleaning the top floor.good luck"she said leaveing her to it, in the book room was sebastian,like he said a while back that he needed to clam him self down , seeing allie again wont help at all.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 10:40 am

"Well, you'd have found out sooner or later if you already haven't. I am an outcast demon... Had to learn to clean fast, so I wouldn't have to worry about stupid bastards picking at me." She shook her head, crossing her arms over her chest in a huff. "Anyways... What is next?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 10:10 am

this was geting odder and odder for ceil but the tone he gave him he didnt like, once sebastian left the room. allie was already done with cleaning all the rooms, mey-rin ran up to her in a shock"how did you do it soo fast!"she said supized and gasped.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 8:19 pm

He stopped right in front of the door, staring at it for what seemed like forever before he spoke. "Despite what you may think... You know nothing." He said in a distinctively angry voice, before leaving the room and heading off to the library, intent on getting just a couple of moment's rest.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 8:03 pm

ceil looked at her for a moment and sign."well.. you better be off. before sebastian sees you in here."he said before looking at the clock.and back at her."try not to get him to angry, he might bet you again"he kid . a while later seeing sebastian giving his coke with some tea ,ceil picked up the tea cup and started to drink from it, seeing sebastain walking away from the room ceil put his tea up down and looked at him."i can see how anger you are with her."he said puting the tea cup down.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 5:23 pm

"He could, if he wanted to. But to try and break a Faustian contract early results in extreme pain to the demon, and more often not, death the the holder on the contract. He would fight the pain, but you intrigue him. A child, with a soul as weighed down as your by anger and loss, not being greedy, or dole out avarice and hatred to all you meet... In humans, that is a rare thing. And that is what interests him." Try as he might to dismiss her, Allie knew a lot more about Sebastian than the man thought she did.

A minute later, Sebastian entered the room, his posture seeming to be relaxed, but on the inside he was so mad and irritated that she had done this. He was sure she knew what Ciel's answer would be, and so she must be trying to put him in a bad situation. He sat the tray down in front of the young master, giving a slight bow and then heading towards the door, his gaze straight ahead of him.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 4:20 pm

he hand in a tight fist wanting to punch sebastian for making her a laughing stock of the demon world and herself, he will pay sooner or later,but not here, when his gard is off . ceil looked at her and sign softly siting back in his chair"i have seen sebastian fight, and he wins every time. so hearing you lose to him is understand abole "he said acting like the brat he is. "understand allie, you cant not fight with my bulter untill the contract ends. because as long as am still here , sebastian can not disobay me"he said
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 4:12 pm

"And that is strange to you? I don't want fights started whenever I have visitors." Ciel said in a straight voice, and Allie shook her head with an irritated sigh. "Lucifer decided he was bored, and knew that I didn't have a high degree of any respectful feeling towards Sebastian... Damn bastard cheated, and Lucifer took my title from me. I became a laughing stock of the demon world, a great general beaten by a lower demon... Every time I think or look at him, I want to give Sebastian a good kick in the ass... But I won't... for now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

not you again
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Fantasy-
Jump to: