Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

not you again

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

not you again Empty
PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 9:29 pm

He had done it before with other women, before his recent contract with Ciel of course, but this having sex with Allie was something more intense than he had ever felt before. He tried to hold it back, but after a bit passed, he started to thrust up into her even as she continued to ride him. Her tightness of her walls around his member started a slow burn. The feeling got greater and greater as the minutes past, and after a long fifteen minutes, he reached up with his hands and held tightly to her hips. A low groan left his lips as he held her down on him, his climax coming powerfully, his release flooding her insides, filling her up to the brim and then some.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

not you again Empty
PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 8:50 pm

once allie felt his hands removing the ribbon from the bed post and .allie was still blind with the ribbon covering her face. but now she was in a different poss on top of Sebastian. and no longer on her back . she licked her lips as she tried with the ribbon as she started to move her hips.yess she knew her hands was tighted together infrount of her but she was still abole to feel sebastians hard member inside her."mm"she moaned as she moved her hips back and forth and up and down as she put her hands onto his chest.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

not you again Empty
PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 8:23 pm

He felt her juices coat him, her walls tightening around him even more, allowing him to feel even more pleasure. After her brought her to another climax, he stopped moving, still inside of her. He untied the ribbons from the bed posts, then tied her hands together in front of her. Moving in just the way as to keep himself inside of her, he was now laying on his back, holding tightly to the ends of the ribbons. Summoning up a long simple ribbon, he re-covered her eyes and then put the ends into her mouth. "It is your turn... Ride me, Allie...." His voice still had a dark, angry tone to it.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

not you again Empty
PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 6:53 pm

Allie was geting the ribbon on her mouth wet from drooling. Allie shock her head as she cam to her limit but to see sebastian was far from his climax. Allie was still droping wet and tight for allieto have a nother round with sebastian .allie never though having sex with sebastian would feel so good. She wanted to be with him like this forever.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

not you again Empty
PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 6:21 pm

He let his anger translate into his thrusts, and he lost himself in the feel of her getting tighter and tighter around him. There was no other feeling in the world to describe how he was currently feeling. He could feel her body reaching that peak, and he continued to pound into her, no where near close to his release.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

not you again Empty
PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 5:51 pm

allie blushed softly as she moved her hips once again loving this she was lost in lust ,feeling how deep seasbtain was in side her.,making soft moans as her insides got much weter."mmm"she said moaned with the ribbon in her mouth she culd feel seasbtain going faster and harder.allie was getting close to her limit already. matching her hip movment with sebastains she pulled back head back and moved her hips up as she was about to cum.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

not you again Empty
PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 5:38 pm

With an errant thought, the other extra length of the left ribbon snaked out and placed itself sideways into her mouth, to keep her from speaking or making any loud noises. He did not need to hear her apologies right now. His hands slid down from her hips and under her, his hands grabbing onto her ass and lifting her up. This allowed him deeper access to her core, and a low groan of pleasure left his lips, picking up his pace again, his thrusts harder and more rough.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

not you again Empty
PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 5:13 pm

She bit her lips trying not to moan from sebastians shaft deep with in her. She could not hold it as she let out a loving moan."ahh yes ahh yess"she moaned moving her hips as sebastian did hard thrust."am sorry i was mean to you.. ahh s..sebastian.."she moaned more as her walls got much weter .
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

not you again Empty
PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 4:33 pm

Her slick, warm walls tightened around him, getting another groan from him, a shudder running down his spine as he let the pleasure of being inside of her wash over him. Sliding his hands down, he held tightly to her hips as he started to thrust into her at an ever-increasing pace, each thrust rough.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

not you again Empty
PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 4:24 pm

allie blushed at him then once she heared his words she did a grawl"how dare you say such things to me."she yelled as she grined her teeth trying her best not to kill him."your the reason  why I lost , and the reason why am not in hell..!"she yelled .once Sebastian gotoff her. allie was about to actack him but in shock ,she got her arms both arms tighted to the bed. as allie tried to move away from it"aghh you ass hole."she yelled after a few hourse. allie was just layed on the bed looking at Sebastian very mad, wanting to kill him. even though she liked him she was not mad at him for killing her mood ."this is wrong.."she said as she felt the ribbon cover her eyes"no.. am much more powerful then you.. I should not be your toy..mm"she said softly feeling his nails go aross her skine. yess it was pain full but not one knew she liked pain.once seabstian removed his hands from her and to remove his clothing slowly allie wanted to know what he was up to. until she felt his hands once again but this time on each one of her lags to move them apart allie was still wet from a while ago.allie did a soft moan feeling his shaft inside her once again.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

not you again Empty
PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 4:04 pm

"Of course you don't think you haven't done anything... You are as arrogant as demons come. Even more than Lucifer... Mephistopheles is a better demon to be around, to battle against, to look up to. Many more prefer him than you." He said that just to get her irritated, and smirked when he could feel her anger through her body. He pulled back and away from her, moving his left hand in a quick movement.

Black ribbons appeared out of nowhere and tied her arms apart and to the posts of the bed. They were a gift from the mentioned demon, as they had been forged to keep her powers suppressed for hours. "You will learn...." He scowled slightly, running his nails into and down her skin, leaving behind bright marks. "I will enjoy you as I see fit this night... There in no why I can keep it back any longer." The long end of the ribbon on her right hand stretched out and wrapped tightly around her eyes. "You will be my toy...."

Getting off of the bed, he moved in complete silence, removing his clothes and letting them fall into a pile at the end of his bed. He just stood there and watched her, getting his anger leech out just a little. It would do no good to damage her before he got the satisfaction of having her at his mercy. Moving in stealth, he got back up onto the bed. He grabbed her legs and lifted them up and apart, unable to suppress the groan that left him as he pushed his member into her.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

not you again Empty
PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 3:21 pm

allie moved her hips to his as she put her arm over her head and her other am on her forhead as she looked at him "what on earth are you talking about? I have much more power then you do. meaning I can do as I wish.. and.. I have done nothing to you seabstian"she said moaning softly as her walls got a bit tighter on him."agh"she moaned once again she could feel her self reaching the limit.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

not you again Empty
PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 4:22 pm

He could not help the sudden urge of repressed anger from coming up. "You haven't needed me until now... You know, I will get what I want, but you will suffer for what you have done... For how long I have suffered, watching you... Now that I have you in hand... You won't be getting away from me again...."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

not you again Empty
PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 9:50 am

allie moaned much more when she felt a nother finger added. allie could hear a nother tone of voice ,when Sebastian spoke"s..seasbtian.. how long did you like me"she said kissing him bak deeplyer moving her hips side to side eenjoying his fingers."ah ah seasbtian... please I need you.."she moaned biting her lips more."mmm  seasbtian.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

not you again Empty
PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 11:31 pm

"You have made me suffer for years... You will pay for it, too...." There was a very... dark tone to his voice, and his eyes reflected it. He came back up and put his lips to hers tightly, callously inserting two more fingers into her.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

not you again Empty
PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 9:54 pm

Makeing soft maons feeling sebastian play with her body she bit her bottem lip more as she moved her hips."y..yes i love it it feels very good."she moaned once again she didnt know why she wanted this..but it was far to lat now . Feeling his fingers at her wetnes she made a loud moan moving her hips up as her nips got harder from sedastians touch
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

not you again Empty
PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 3:46 pm

"Oh, yes... I will do with you what I want...." He put careful bites to her breasts, even biting a little on her nipples, his hands running down her hips and hen carefully running back up her inner legs, a smirk coming to his face as he used a finger from his right hand to tease her folds, before pushing his finger into her tight wetness. "Mm... Your body seems to like this, doesn't it?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

not you again Empty
PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 9:39 pm

allie replyed back to Sebastian as she moved her hips softly to his touch."y..you.. something about you.. even though your a low class demon.. I still have that one part of me that wishes to make love to you~"she echoed back to his mind as she did soft gasps when he started to do cute kisses down her neck and now to her soft breast."ah.. Sebastian.. not there.. t..thats my.. hot spot.."she said in a soft voice as she moved her body a little.she didn't care that she was going to mate with a low class demon but this was only going to happen once."s..Sebastian.. I know you love me.. so do as you want.."she said in a soft sexy tone.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

not you again Empty
PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 8:44 pm

"Hmm... What happened to not wanting to lay with such a low class demon as myself, hm?" He spoke directly into her mind, a laugh echoing into her head as well. "Look at you... Responding so favorably to what I am doing." He ran a finger down her side, and as soon as it snagged on her outfit, it got rid of her clothes, rendering her completely nude. Backing out from the kiss, he traced kisses and nips down her neck, and between her nice-sized breasts.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

not you again Empty
PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 8:37 pm

allie took a soft sign and looked at him while he was biting her soft outer ear."w..what do you mean sweat am trying to be nice here but if you want me to act like a bitch just ask"she said letting out a soft moan feeling his teeth going down her neck."mm"she said softly allie moved her head to the side as she gasped feeling his lips with hers. allie wraped her arms around his neck to push him deeper into the kiss as soon as that happen there toungs started to play with each other as so there lips.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

not you again Empty
PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 8:23 pm

He leaned down and put his teeth to her ear, pulling on it with a little bit of harshness. "Oh no... Do not try to talk so sweetly to me, Allie... I do not want to hear it like that...." He muttered, his hands tightening around her wrists as he started to bite along her neck, leaving a trail of easily to hide marks, before pressing his lips tightly to hers, pushing his tongue into the kiss.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

not you again Empty
PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 6:33 pm

allie looked at him when she looked at him."am not a fool.. I will take pride in what I do.. and when I do it."allie said looking at him and taking in a deep sign."i will take my punishment in pride thank you very much."she said trying to get out of his grasp ."do as you want with me once again this is my punishment"she said in a soft women tone.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

not you again Empty
PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 6:02 pm

"You know, I could so easily destroy you right now. Considering I am in the better position... but oddly enough, I don't have that urge to. You cause me problems and discomfort when you got into my bed, and now you will have to bear the full price of those deeds... Will I have to bind you, or will you submit and bear your punishment with pride?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

not you again Empty
PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 12:39 pm

allie woke up after hearing his words ,"whats wrong? I though you didn't wanted to be bothered"she said in a moking tone she tried to get up but felt his hands on her arms"uh... Sebastian.."she said looking up at him with a very bad blush.she knew what was going to happennext with the sound of his voice and the way he looked at her she bit her lip and smiled at him."what is it Sebastian.."she said evily.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

not you again Empty
PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 12:19 pm

Soon, his dreams started down a path that he really didn't need them to, not with her sleeping in the same damn room. He woke up and stared at the wall across from him for a long time, but after a while, he got really irritated. He got up from the bed and walked over, reaching down to hold her arms down on the bed. He leaned down and whispered into her ear, "Wake up, dear Algalirept... You have caused me to have a bit of a... problem...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

not you again Empty
PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

not you again
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Fantasy-
Jump to: