Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

not you again

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

not you again - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 3:50 pm

ceil wanted to laugh at the tone his bulter did ,it shows how much he really hates her ,ceil put his paper work away and got up from his chair seeing the door open once again." hello allie,"allie walked over to the young masters room and smiled at him walking inside."hello young master. do you want me to clean anything for you?"she asked doing a small bow to him before geting up strait and walking over to him.ceil crosed his arms and gave s smirk"sebastain has been acting odd ,once i hired you, he was starting to act oddly. how badly did you lost to this so called fight? and why wont you just' let it go' like my bulter has told me about you?" he asked wanting to know more of his riverly between both sebastian and allie.allie looked at him oddly with cold stair."i see you didnt called me for cleaning but insteed wondering why i hate him so much."she said puting her hands in the pockit of her maid dress.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6886
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 3:40 pm

Sebastian gave a slight bow, and turned to leave, but then he froze. He shook his head and then turned to look at the young master. "Sometimes I wonder about your maturity. Only a child would blindly trust one such as Allie." He blinked crimson eyes as he realized what he had let slip, and he turned to the door again. "Nevermind." He muttered before leaving to go and do what he had been asked to do.

Allie had just changed and was headed towards the main hall when she past by Sebastian. She smirked, when he glanced at her but then looked away quickly, muttering a curse under his breath as he disappeared down the hall and into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 3:17 pm

what the three were hiding behind there back was something they just broke ,like some kind of flowerpot mey-rin smiled at allie and noded"s-sure. come this way , i can try and find a maid outfit ,that fits you"she said walking up to allie. finny titled his head to the side wondering why sebastian was acting like the way he was just now to allie, and baldo was thinking the same way, mey-rin took her hand to a nother room and picked out the same outfit as her but her size,"here you go allie , it well be fun haveing a new worker living here, its always fun working for the master"she said fixing her glasses .giving allie the main outfit she left the room for her to change.,

meanwhile ceil was reading his paper work about the increass of the toy industry,that his family run before there death come to a end, ceil looked up seeing the door open."sebastian can you give me some cake with tea, am a bit hungry"he said moving his eye from the paper he was reading to his bulter.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 2:39 pm

"I don't like it... but I have to deal with it." Turning, he walked off towards the kitchen, and threw open the doors. Mey-Rin, Finny, and Baldo jumped at the loud sound, turning quickly while trying to hide something behind their backs. "Don't you have jobs to do?!" Sebastian said in a tight, irritated voice. Baldo tried to run, but he ended up running into Mey-Rin, and the two of them fell to the floor. Sebastian raised a hand, rubbing the bridge of his nose with an irritated sigh. "I am surrounded by idiots...." He muttered, before speaking to Mey-Rin, who quickly picked herself up off the ground with a blush on her face. "Get Agaliarept a uniform... She's the new maid. I have stuff to do." He turned and left Allie behind in the kitchen without a single word or look in her direction.

Allie rolled her eyes. "What an asshole..." She muttered before turning and giving Mey-Rin a smile. "I am Agaliarept Sorrenson. But you can call me Allie."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 1:26 pm

this was a perfite plan to get him back in her own little evil mind, she was happy to see cile was on her side, this might end up being a win win, geting sebastian back ,and also geting some monie.
what ceil said ,was true."she is are new maid. give her her unaform and get her to work..sebastian "he said turning around for him to get back to his own things. she looked at him and smiled once his little master has gone to his room."how cute.. your doing as he wishes for his soul.. soo.."she said walking around him."are you as happy as i am for being here, working with you"she said with a smirk."again the more you hate me the more i injoy working here, again your a big fat cheater "she said looking at him with a soft sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 12:42 pm

"She is, or rather was, the general in charge of the Hell's Second Legion. She once held the highest position Lucifer would give to his generals. She held power that almost rivaled that of Lucifer's himself... Until I defeated her. She apparently can't let things go." He spoke with a bland, unaffected tone. Allie's right eye twitched, and she scowled at him. "He cheated, and he knows it. He just doesn't want to admit it. But I am not here for him... directly. I cannot stay in Sheoul (another name for Hell) any longer, and I do not wish to go anywhere else. I need a job...." She turned her attention to Ceil, who was just looking at her with an unreadable expression.

After a minute, he shrugged. "Okay." Sebastian jumped a little, then looked to his master. "What?" Ceil looked up at his butler, with a smirk on his face. "You always complain about the fact that you need help. Not directly, of course... But I know." Sebastian blinked, then let out a low sigh, giving a short bow. "Of course, Master...."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: not you again    not you again - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 7:54 pm

after 500 years of nothing but pain and sworw (?) after one last week in the depths of hell she hade about eough of how much the demons moke about betting to some one like sebastian, Agaliarept the great demon general of the second legion of hell,came out from hell to get even with the demon that bet her in her own game.

the day started with sebastian ,cleaning and doing what his master told him to, sebastian finilny got finished with the cooking and cleaning,untill the door bell rang, agaliarept was at the door with a evil smirk on her face, cile got down stairs and asked his bulter"who is at the door sebastian?" he asked once he open the door , his face made a light twitch sound seeing her,"oh.. hello .."he said in a unwelcoming tone, cile walked near his bulter and looked at her odd"who is this?"he asked then the lady bowed alittle with a evil smile"am lady agaliarept.. sebastian.. you can tell your master about me its okay , tell him all about me"she said evily.
(your sebastian and cile for now ,sorrry it took a while i had to fight with some one ~ponts to brother~)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

not you again
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Fantasy-
Jump to: