Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 1:26 am

she looked at him and blushed grawling at him and them looked at him."you mut face smelling like shit"she yelled as she walked off and then she hit a rock at him.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 9:18 pm

he sniffed her a moment then snorted normally when wolves sence fear they attack however this ine just got uop and walked away leaving her to live another day

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Sat May 11, 2013 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 8:38 pm

((sorry a sleep still))
she looked up and blushed but also got scared.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 8:15 pm

the wolf pounced on her holding her to the ground growling low but though he seemed mean he hadnt harmed her least not yet
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 1:46 pm

backround :this is a world were there are many different kinds of land ,but this one.has its own civer war .in there won land.on one side there are the werewolfs that lives near the plans and Forrest ,and on the other side was the nekos AKA:cats:they live near the cost for fishing and such.now in this land .the werewolf's and nekos are very different .jest by the way they live off by.the werewolf's live in a pack ,the males get to choose there mates ,they never live a lone,there homes are ether in high trees like a tree house or,on the ground covered in trees .they also never brake there code ."once mated ,is mate for life,"and the werewolf government are strit when it comes to hunting and having the numbers on puppies a family can haveand the land is called the land of trees known as (i dont got a name x.x).now the neko land is different once your born in the world and grow to be a cat /neko.you have your own life no one cares what you do for a living ,nekos also fish they hint alot and there govermant is not really a govermant ,its run bye a group of people and they let the nekos do as much as they wish it was like they had no rules but as for the nekos were kind and high class when it comes to cleaning homes and every were around there own town .theyer okay sadly most of the time they towns or citys are full of women.couse the men are almost always in a war in a nother contry,nekos can have a mate but its rare to see one that is not girl on girl.couse of the wars the men when in to .there house are ether on high plans or in a house bot.for fishing but other then that what they both have in comen is not to never pass the line to the other side.the werewolfs has been hateing the nekos for a long time and so has the nekos. the werewolfs said it was the nekos falt couse they whent in to icealashon and not to trad with other contrys ,back then the nekos and the werewolfs trad alot the cats would give them water, fish and cloth and the wolfswould give the nekos . bark,dear,and furr,.once the nekos whent in to icealashon the wolfs grow in anger and actacked thats when the nekos said it was there falt they actack us .over all they hate each other and the neko land is the land of bells .knows as lightrings.as the years go on...but nothing has changed......

land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 10 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0Gl0-IGcrxxen7WF7epikdo35HS_zhO4smI_kbleeT5QUf_W6RQ
now:~~: a girl with a light pink dress long neko ears and black hair as she walked on a path she saw a line .and over the line was a flat field and a sign that she could not read it was washed off .the girl with hair blowing in the wind she looked around then start at the field .she wanted to know what was over there."i wonder"she said then she looked down and started to walk to the line .but then with her light yellow eyes glowing she smelled someing.then she covered her nose."god...what smells like a wet dog"she said covereing her nose more then she took a deep breath and try to stand it till she got over the line.she then smiled."ok some idot must have frgot to finish the path."she said then as she walked more in to the woods she felt something runing to her as she looked back and yelled seeing a lare wolf come at her ."ahhhhhh"she yelled as her fluffy tail covered her face and feel to the floor,"please ..dont hurt me ahh"she yelled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10