Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 5:34 pm

lulu blushed ."oh ok want fish again or no"she asked
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 5:31 pm

shanyflower wrote:
lulu did a light mew then got up as well and kissed him on the check"ok master what should i give you?"she asked
"how about breakfast" he replied
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 4:16 pm

lulu did a light mew then got up as well and kissed him on the check"ok master what should i give you?"she asked
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 4:14 pm

shanyflower wrote:
lulu woke up and smiled."hellos she said licking his chesck then she huged him closer"mew master now was your ngiht"he purred

"it was okay" he said blushing to her licks and gently hugged her back a moment before releasing her "we better get up" he said
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:45 pm

lulu woke up and smiled."hellos she said licking his chesck then she huged him closer"mew master now was your ngiht"he purred
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 5:18 am

shanyflower wrote:
she then smiled ."kk "lulu yelled then got in bed and waiting for her master to get in next to her ."as they were a sleep she was very close to him .so close were her small was all over him and her light purrs were very sweet and cute .
he fell asleep listening to her purrs in the morning he was holding her close to him his erection however had subsided when he finally fell asleep so at least he didnt have that issue at the moment even if he did have her in a lovers embrace
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 1:26 am

she then smiled ."kk "lulu yelled then got in bed and waiting for her master to get in next to her ."as they were a sleep she was very close to him .so close were her small was all over him and her light purrs were very sweet and cute .
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 1:21 am

shanyflower wrote:
lulu ran to him and huged him tighter"dont leve me ..again i get lonly"she said hugsing him more and taking him to her bed"come sleep next to me"she laughed

he sighed and put on the towel around his erection as he let her lead him back to bed "alright but just for tonight" he said grumbling at his hormones
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 1:11 am

lulu ran to him and huged him tighter"dont leve me ..again i get lonly"she said hugsing him more and taking him to her bed"come sleep next to me"she laughed
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 1:09 am

shanyflower wrote:
can i use your blacnkit "she asked as she took it from him and huged it then she looked at his boner"ek"she said
he blushed and covered himself "im sorry he said and left the room leaving her his bed the blanket and the towel she had used that day behind
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 1:03 am

can i use your blacnkit "she asked as she took it from him and huged it then she looked at his boner"ek"she said
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 1:00 am

shanyflower wrote:
she left then once every one was asleep lul saw him"hii"she said then saw he looked a bit different"whats rong master?"she asked
he hid his face glad the blanket hid his erection "nothing just get some sleep kitten its okay your job is done for today" he said
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 12:44 am

she left then once every one was asleep lul saw him"hii"she said then saw he looked a bit different"whats rong master?"she asked
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 12:41 am

shanyflower wrote:
lulu smiles"thanks mew mew"she said drying her self off then she through the tawl back and he could smell her sent on it ,how good it smelled and felt ."done mew mew"she said geting up and wereing his jackit and some clothing

"yuor welcome" he said as he secretly inhaled her sweet scent and took the towel with him as he headed to bed knowing if he slept with it it would keep him from sleeping with her he hoped
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 12:17 am

lulu smiles"thanks mew mew"she said drying her self off then she through the tawl back and he could smell her sent on it ,how good it smelled and felt ."done mew mew"she said geting up and wereing his jackit and some clothing
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 12:14 am

shanyflower wrote:
she then noded "wait came with me..i dont want to me alone"she said with a meow "then they were in a hut she took off all of her clothing and he could se every little part of hr soft body .to her nipples geting hard couse of how cold it was
he gulped and covered his eyes turning his back to her but didnt leave so she wouldnt be alone "better dry off too" he muttered gritting his teeth as he tossed her a towel over his shoulder
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:40 pm

she then noded "wait came with me..i dont want to me alone"she said with a meow "then they were in a hut she took off all of her clothing and he could se every little part of hr soft body .to her nipples geting hard couse of how cold it was
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:38 pm

shanyflower wrote:
covering her blushe she looked at him and smiled"mew,ok lykos"she said then she felt him careing her and she blushed more."do u have any thing to were?"she asked
he took off his coat off and put it on her it was the only thing of his that didnt get wet when he saved her "go change or you will catch cold"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:19 pm

covering her blushe she looked at him and smiled"mew,ok lykos"she said then she felt him careing her and she blushed more."do u have any thing to were?"she asked
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:18 pm

shanyflower wrote:
the neko smiled"lulu"she said smileing thne she got the buckit and put it in the water and looked at him "and what is your name" she asked when she tryed to pull out the water she fell in it"mew"she yelled
he lept in and pulled her out carring her in his arms once he got to shore "Lykos" he told her "my nmae is Lykos"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:13 pm

((and what is your name ))sorry
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:10 pm

i dont get the question 'am you' please fix)
shanyflower wrote:
the neko smiled"lulu"she said smileing thne she got the buckit and put it in the water and looked at him"am you"she asked when she tryed to pull out the water she fell in it"mew"she yelled

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 10:37 pm

the neko smiled"lulu"she said smileing thne she got the buckit and put it in the water and looked at him"am you"she asked when she tryed to pull out the water she fell in it"mew"she yelled
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 10:33 pm

shanyflower wrote:
her face blushed badly then she felt him touching her .she did not mind him helping her then she looked at him."uh..i..i..i w-want it near the river for me to get more water"she blushed .her heart beet very lowed and she felt her self lighter when she felt him closer to him she then looked at his face and blushed .."you sound lonly"she said
he nods as he helped her tske the bucket to the stream "it what happens to those without a mate" he said "i never did get your name tho mind telling it to me" he asked delicately changing the subject
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 10:23 pm

her face blushed badly then she felt him touching her .she did not mind him helping her then she looked at him."uh..i..i..i w-want it near the river for me to get more water"she blushed .her heart beet very lowed and she felt her self lighter when she felt him closer to him she then looked at his face and blushed .."you sound lonly"she said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next