Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 10:18 pm

shanyflower wrote:
she then laughed and gave every one a fish then she got to the big buit it of water and tryed to pick it up he could still see her underwere but .she could not stop showing it she was trying her best to pick up the biger buckit ."mmeeww"she yelled picking it up

he got up stood behind her and helped her lift it "where do you want it kitten" he asked his voice low almost seductive and raspy as if he was hard and his voice husky from fustrations of being mateless
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 10:05 pm

she then laughed and gave every one a fish then she got to the big buit it of water and tryed to pick it up he could still see her underwere but .she could not stop showing it she was trying her best to pick up the biger buckit ."mmeeww"she yelled picking it up
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 9:59 pm

shanyflower wrote:
the neko noded"it tast wonderful here"she said giving him some fish first /then she bemd down t get some more for her to cook up.
he ate it and nodded "mmm its true its good" he told her tring to fight the impulse to lick that spot she showed him every time she bent over to get onother fish
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:44 pm

the neko noded"it tast wonderful here"she said giving him some fish first /then she bemd down t get some more for her to cook up.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:36 pm

shanyflower wrote:
looks at him and she blushes ,then she shacks her head and smiles."ok master"she said geting to start and cook the fish .she was only wereing a little dress that was pink and black as she bend down to cook the fish you could see her underwere.light pink with hearts on it

he turned his cheeks light red from the view he then sat behind her so no one else could see it "this will be my first time eating fish" he told her "i hope they taste good"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:33 pm

looks at him and she blushes ,then she shacks her head and smiles."ok master"she said geting to start and cook the fish .she was only wereing a little dress that was pink and black as she bend down to cook the fish you could see her underwere.light pink with hearts on it
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:29 pm

shanyflower wrote:
she looekd at him and smiled."this ant nothing ..i normaly catch 50 times a day"she said laughing"and thanks you master"she said giving them fishes
"then you can have that job too we wolves dont catch fish well so this will be a nice change in our normal meat diet" he said
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:09 pm

she looekd at him and smiled."this ant nothing ..i normaly catch 50 times a day"she said laughing"and thanks you master"she said giving them fishes
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:06 pm

shanyflower wrote:
she then blushed and noded ."ok master .mew mew"she said walking to the river to get some water,she picked up a big gaillon of water for the pack she also came with 17 large fish .she came back to the pack were they made a fire and they made there things already but most of them were suprized she broght 17 large good fish

even he was surprised and smiled "good job how did you catch all that?" he asked patting her head in reward since she had liked it so much
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 1:26 pm

she then blushed and noded ."ok master .mew mew"she said walking to the river to get some water,she picked up a big gaillon of water for the pack she also came with 17 large fish .she came back to the pack were they made a fire and they made there things already but most of them were suprized she broght 17 large good fish
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 1:22 pm

shanyflower wrote:
she then felt a pat and she purred then she noed to the first thing he said for her to do."ok "then the second about her being his slave maid she blushed madly"wwWWHHAAT"she yelled then she shock her head and sat on the floor again and her face still looking at the floor"o-ok what should i call you?"she asked

"you can call me master and dont fret so much its not like i will ask you to hunt or do anything strainous thats still the packs job" he said "for now your job will be to give everyone water when they need it cook for us and give me a massage"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:09 am

she then felt a pat and she purred then she noed to the first thing he said for her to do."ok "then the second about her being his slave maid she blushed madly"wwWWHHAAT"she yelled then she shock her head and sat on the floor again and her face still looking at the floor"o-ok what should i call you?"she asked
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 7:30 am

shanyflower wrote:
the neko then looked at him ."i was walking then i saw a land i never saw befor .ah place is so high teck .i cant belive am saying this but please ..pleas"she said grabing his lags"i need you so please "she cryed then she saw the pack of wulfs be hind him."am i going to die here .if i am ..can i ..can i be pated on the head .please"she cryed

sighing he gave her head a small pat "i don not know what you mean by you need me but if you never attack me or my pack again i might let you live but if i do your promise is only the first stipulation the second one is you will be my personal slave maid"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 7:06 am

the neko then looked at him ."i was walking then i saw a land i never saw befor .ah place is so high teck .i cant belive am saying this but please ..pleas"she said grabing his lags"i need you so please "she cryed then she saw the pack of wulfs be hind him."am i going to die here .if i am ..can i ..can i be pated on the head .please"she cryed
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 2:42 am

shanyflower wrote:
the neko yelled and ran untill she saw an open hole in the wall to her part of the town /land .she then got though it befor he could eat her.the neko whent home after this untill in the morning two lage cats came and hand cufed her and took her to the cort house .as every one talked about her passing in and out of the other land makeing her a trader."i am not a trader"she yelled then every one agreed to punnishe her and the punniss ment was death .the neko ran as fast as she can away fomr the town as she got though the wall again as she did so she saw the male wolf again but this time with a gun .then she cryed."i cant go back..i cant"she yelled

"and what makes you think you would be welcomed here?" he asked her "tell me why did yiou even come on outr land you knew once you did your kind would call you a trader and ours would never welcome you so why did you do it?" he asked her
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 2:04 am

the neko yelled and ran untill she saw an open hole in the wall to her part of the town /land .she then got though it befor he could eat her.the neko whent home after this untill in the morning two lage cats came and hand cufed her and took her to the cort house .as every one talked about her passing in and out of the other land makeing her a trader."i am not a trader"she yelled then every one agreed to punnishe her and the punniss ment was death .the neko ran as fast as she can away fomr the town as she got though the wall again as she did so she saw the male wolf again but this time with a gun .then she cryed."i cant go back..i cant"she yelled
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:27 pm

shanyflower wrote:
the neko looked at him leave and did a light meow .as the day passed by she keeped meowing .she was bored and lonly some of the wolfs were geting tired of the meows.then the neko got up and got down from the tree tops the sky still dark but a little wormer then her normal home she then looked aroud and smiled."i see you wolfie"she yelled seeing a werewolf the thing was he was the wolf she knows it was a different werewolf ..in the grass looking at her like she was food ,her eyes got wide and then she yelled.

the new wolf chased her meaqning to have her as his meal she knew then she wasnt safe here only home where their was no wolves only then would she be safe
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 5:28 pm

the neko looked at him leave and did a light meow .as the day passed by she keeped meowing .she was bored and lonly some of the wolfs were geting tired of the meows.then the neko got up and got down from the tree tops the sky still dark but a little wormer then her normal home she then looked aroud and smiled."i see you wolfie"she yelled seeing a werewolf the thing was he was the wolf she knows it was a different werewolf ..in the grass looking at her like she was food ,her eyes got wide and then she yelled.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 4:35 pm

shanyflower wrote:
after all that work .once they got back there she was again eating an apple off a tree branch in the trees she looked down and smiled at them."hii dum asses"she said siting high in the trees like a noraml cat. still on there side of the land
he growled at her then turned to his pack "happy" he barked and walked off mad he even helped her but since she dint attack him again he decided or now to just leave her alone maybe hopefully she will do the same
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 10:33 am

after all that work .once they got back there she was again eating an apple off a tree branch in the trees she looked down and smiled at them."hii dum asses"she said siting high in the trees like a noraml cat. still on there side of the land
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 4:01 am

shanyflower wrote:
laying on the floor can not moveing the wolfs picked her up and tryed to care her back to the other side but the thing was they blocked it the nekos blocked off were the little neko past through the two wolfs droped her and looked at the male powerful wolf."sure its locked ..and we made a promiss if we distroy any thing of there start a nother war with them.and remeber last time."the wolf said to the powerful wolf.

he sighed "fine" he said going to her and fixed her leg then bandaged her wounds he hen took her to the other side where her kind lived and left her there he then rretreated into the entrance to his home and sealed it off with a landslide "there now we will have peace and quiet" he said then returned home to his castle with the two remaining behind to gard the deviding wall to make sure she stayed out
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 3:30 am

laying on the floor can not moveing the wolfs picked her up and tryed to care her back to the other side but the thing was they blocked it the nekos blocked off were the little neko past through the two wolfs droped her and looked at the male powerful wolf."sure its locked ..and we made a promiss if we distroy any thing of there start a nother war with them.and remeber last time."the wolf said to the powerful wolf.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 3:25 am

he scoffed "why tell me just get her out of our woods chase her scare her away so she never comes back" he told them sending them on their way he still hurt he may had hurt her more but she hurt more then his head she wounded his pride and more so made him think twice of saving her the first time she gave him no reason to save her now
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 2:27 am

the neko felt powerful pain she knew she died but didant as the day whent by she was on the side of the river .she looked died but she was not she was uncountess .her little kitty tail and ears with both down and her lag still brocken ,she could not move of how week she got from him actacking her .geting up a little but falling back down in to a her own blood as a few wolfs were smelling a neko ."i smeel a cat."so do i"the wolfs said as they ran to there vilige were the wolf that hurt thr neko was at.then they yeld"hey i font a dead cat"he said
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 2:17 am

he turned growling anew then attacked her he was going to let her go because she seemed to be true and didnt mean to be in his territory or mean him any harm he grabbed her by the leg breaking it knocking her down then grabbed her throat and dragged her to the river then dropped her into it he then snorteed as if to say 'if i even see you again; your dead' he then limped to his cave and tried to reach the wound on his head the rock had inflicted

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Sat May 11, 2013 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next