Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 10:25 pm

panting, the wolf turned to him her pause said she didnt want to run either didnt want to be away from him but she didnt want to hurt him either she backed up telling him in her own way she feared this the animal sniffed at him snorted then shifted so she could speak to him it would be the last time her heat would allow her to be human "i didnt want to run away but i didnt know how else to save you from my heat madness when it comes and we both know it will come i wont force you into becomming the thing you hate to do so would break my heart"
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 11:00 am

Daniel took off after hearing the howling rushing his way along the path leading where he could hear the howl in the distance. He felt that Destiny had misinterpreted what he had told her and wanted to at least explain more onto why he said what he had. He made it to the border of the town a short time later and heard the second howl, the sound was close. He sped his way to the source huffing and puffing as he came into view of the wolf he had bonded with even if he hadn't shown much, "Destiny." He spoke out of breath from the run he had gone through, "I didn't want you to run away." He said to her catching his breath.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 4:15 pm

greatdragonsoldier13 wrote:
Daniel jumped up when she shifted then then left before he had a chance to react to explain why he was waiting to have that sort of relationship. Shortly after, Daniel jumped from the window and started jumping between the buildings to lighten his fall before he hit the ground. Only he never saw Destiny. He placed his hand across his eyes and growled half angrily and half because he couldn't cry after his experience with werewolves when he was just a child.
a lone howl in the distance sid destiny cried for them both fast she was when she got to the ground bolted away she hoped as a human he would not be able to track her easily she sniffed the air for any sign of aid to her heat delima but fund nothing but more humans so she ran until she was far from humans at least for now. when she finally stopped for the first time looked back and felt her heart ache for the human maybe it was because she used to be one it was then she howled she missed him and in that moment wanted him to know it
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 10:26 pm

Daniel jumped up when she shifted then then left before he had a chance to react to explain why he was waiting to have that sort of relationship. Shortly after, Daniel jumped from the window and started jumping between the buildings to lighten his fall before he hit the ground. Only he never saw Destiny. He placed his hand across his eyes and growled half angrily and half because he couldn't cry after his experience with werewolves when he was just a child.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 8:53 am

Daniel let out a sigh hearing Destiny, "When was the last time you saw me change?" He asked her brining up the fact that he never turned into a wolf in their travel, "I am just an ordinary human. I'm not a werewolf. I am still human. And I don't think I'm ready for either fatherhood or turning."
"then if what you say is true i better go even if it means finding another alpha to follow even if it means slavery i dont want to do that to you especially if your not ready " she said "i guess this is goodbye thanks for the clothes i'll leave them here tho cause i doubt we will meet agin soon" she said and shifted to her wolf then left outthe fire escape before her heat went into full force and she raped him as he pridicted
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 9:46 pm

Daniel let out a sigh hearing Destiny, "When was the last time you saw me change?" He asked her brining up the fact that he never turned into a wolf in their travel, "I am just an ordinary human. I'm not a werewolf. I am still human. And I don't think I'm ready for either fatherhood or turning."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 9:42 pm

Daniel nodded to her when she made her explanation, "That's about right. And the one that you mate will in turn become a werewolf since the fluid contact would cause the lycanthrope virus to spread to the next subject." He said to Destiny which he rubbed his temples, "Since I'm more than likely going to be that male, I'm more than likely going to be in that contact."

"but arent you already one?" she asked him "i mean even if i mated you it wouldnt harm you or chane you cause you are alreay one "
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 11:29 am

Daniel nodded to her when she made her explanation, "That's about right. And the one that you mate will in turn become a werewolf since the fluid contact would cause the lycanthrope virus to spread to the next subject." He said to Destiny which he rubbed his temples, "Since I'm more than likely going to be that male, I'm more than likely going to be in that contact."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 4:48 am

Daniel let a small sigh come up from his mouth when she said for him to tell her what he knew, "Pretty much, when you go into heat your hormones go into overdrive. You may not be able to be in total control of yourself the further it comes along until finally you just flat out rate the first thing that you can reproduce with." He explained to her in a way that she could understand that it was not as simple as just holding herself back from attempting to mate.
so basicly your saying my hormones will keep wanting more attention from you and then one day during my heat i wont be able to control myself and matke you mate me or hunt for someone that willl?" she said
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 8:52 pm

Daniel let a small sigh come up from his mouth when she said for him to tell her what he knew, "Pretty much, when you go into heat your hormones go into overdrive. You may not be able to be in total control of yourself the further it comes along until finally you just flat out rate the first thing that you can reproduce with." He explained to her in a way that she could understand that it was not as simple as just holding herself back from attempting to mate.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 3:10 pm

Daniel groaned hearing Destiny say that she was just going to hold her urges back for the next week, "I hope that you have good will power. Because that is going to be the most difficult urge you will have to fight back. I've lived around wolves for years." He said to her which he moved to the seat that was in the room trying not to get onto the bed and risk Destiny having funny thoughts about what could happen.

"i dont know if i do that is why i said i doubt i will be able to hold back i also dont know what its going to be like' she said "tell me what you have learned maybe it will prepre me for the worse"
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 10:42 pm

Daniel groaned hearing Destiny say that she was just going to hold her urges back for the next week, "I hope that you have good will power. Because that is going to be the most difficult urge you will have to fight back. I've lived around wolves for years." He said to her which he moved to the seat that was in the room trying not to get onto the bed and risk Destiny having funny thoughts about what could happen.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 10:05 pm

Daniel sighed hearing her ask what he meant then asking about how it effected him, "It won't effect me, but the more you hold yourself back the more you will be more...rabid for the attention." He said to her scratching the back of his head hoping that Destiny wasn't going to be too aggressive on how she was going to handle her heat.
"then i just will not hold back and anyway eventuallly the heat will end it dont last forever" she said "course i never been in heat before so i dunno what gonna happen " she added

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 8:22 am

Daniel sighed hearing her ask what he meant then asking about how it effected him, "It won't effect me, but the more you hold yourself back the more you will be more...rabid for the attention." He said to her scratching the back of his head hoping that Destiny wasn't going to be too aggressive on how she was going to handle her heat.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 8:19 am

Daniel rubbed his forehead hearing that Destiny was saying that she might possibly be going into heat, "This is just great." He spoke mainly to himself wondering how he was going to get out of the situation without either turning into a werewolf and ending up pupping her or ending up doing something to tie her up until she was out of her heat, "So how would I get through this?" He asked her wondering what she was thinking about.
"what do you mean?" she asked unsure what he was scared of "my heat wont affevct you would it?" she asked having this be her first she didnt know

Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 6:23 pm

Daniel rubbed his forehead hearing that Destiny was saying that she might possibly be going into heat, "This is just great." He spoke mainly to himself wondering how he was going to get out of the situation without either turning into a werewolf and ending up pupping her or ending up doing something to tie her up until she was out of her heat, "So how would I get through this?" He asked her wondering what she was thinking about.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 6:13 pm

Daniel felt so strange that Destiny was acting like she was. He understood that he was attractive to her due to the fact he showed himself to be such a powerful being to her and strong males were attractive to them. Soon they were at the room and he set the bags down so that Destiny would be able to get herself dressed up and get something to eat, "I didn't want to ask this out in public, but I need to ask. Are you going in heat?" He asked trying to understand why she was so affectionate of him so suddenly.
she shifted back "mybe i been feeling funny lately im sorry if its uncomfortble the way i am acting but i dunno why i am doing it" she said "it could be i like you too but in heat soulnds justifiable as well" she replied unaware how hormones affected the body
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 7:54 pm

Daniel felt so strange that Destiny was acting like she was. He understood that he was attractive to her due to the fact he showed himself to be such a powerful being to her and strong males were attractive to them. Soon they were at the room and he set the bags down so that Destiny would be able to get herself dressed up and get something to eat, "I didn't want to ask this out in public, but I need to ask. Are you going in heat?" He asked trying to understand why she was so affectionate of him so suddenly.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 6:15 pm

Daniel thought that Destiny was rather odd that in this short period of time that Destiny was getting this attached to him through the process of how they went through the shopping trip. He didn't have much money, but it was enough to get Destiny a few sets of clothes so she could let herself be shown in her human like form and not look like a nudist, "Alright. Let's get back to the hotel." He said to Destiny, but it looked like he was talking to himself before going back to the room so he could get Destiny dressed and maybe get some food before they left the next day.
the wolf beside him nodded its head and gave his hand a lick then followed him back to the motel staying right at his heals as if she was his tame trained pooch instead of a wild creature but he would fined out if he ever bed her how wild this wolf could really be and this tame bit was all an act she did just for him so not to scare the humans in the village
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 8:26 am

Daniel thought that Destiny was rather odd that in this short period of time that Destiny was getting this attached to him through the process of how they went through the shopping trip. He didn't have much money, but it was enough to get Destiny a few sets of clothes so she could let herself be shown in her human like form and not look like a nudist, "Alright. Let's get back to the hotel." He said to Destiny, but it looked like he was talking to himself before going back to the room so he could get Destiny dressed and maybe get some food before they left the next day.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 2:37 am

The way that Destiny had touched him made Daniel blush since he was not used to having a woman , roughly, his own age acting in such an affectionate manner to him whether she was a human or not. It was something that he just wasn't used to. He pushed the last minute to the back of his mind as he left the small room with Destiny in her wolf form following him to make it to a place that he would be able to get clothing for Destiny
destiny followed him remaining close and around the other men she unconsiously leaned agaist him even in her wolf form as if to let anyone know she was already taken
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 8:10 pm

The way that Destiny had touched him made Daniel blush since he was not used to having a woman , roughly, his own age acting in such an affectionate manner to him whether she was a human or not. It was something that he just wasn't used to. He pushed the last minute to the back of his mind as he left the small room with Destiny in her wolf form following him to make it to a place that he would be able to get clothing for Destiny
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 5:54 pm

she smiled and cupped his cheek "you are now isnt that what matters" she replied to his words back to her "and i wasnt caught up in any ideals i dont even know what his were " she said then nodded and shifted back to her wolf she waited for him to finish then followed him out the door
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 6:38 am

Daniel sighed softly as she explained that he was the only other person to accept her in her current state, "I just wish I was around instead of him. That way you wouldn't have gotten caught up with his ideals to start with." He spoke to Destiny where he went to his pack and got some regular clothing so that he could go out and to get her some clothing, "If you want to come along you will need to go to your wolf type shape and I'll just say you've been domesticated." He said to her as he started taking off his own ninja suit. Daniel was well built though his combat experience could be shown through the battle scars that covered his body. That part of his body was soon covered up when he put his clothing on and buttoned up the shirt while pulling on his jeans.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 7:32 pm

she nodded "your the second ylu know besides the alpha who accepted me and i thank you " she said it showed him that even though she was with the alpha he had not mated her or turned her to his side by force unlike others who been taken control by force others he had to possibly kill for they fought him to protect their alpha til the death
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next