Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 5:58 pm

she jumped onto the bed then looked at him as if to ask if such a thing woldnt scare him she senced he feared their kind hated them maybe not all but something made him edgy and she wanted to remove that and if that meant staying in her animal form then so be it
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 5:17 pm

Dark wolf had remained quiet the majority of the trip. He mainly tried not to keep himself off the board and try to avoid cities and towns as much as possible. It was not the case this time since he needed actual rest in a hotel instead of sleeping on the dirt. Once inside of a hotel, being mistaken for a couple of costume dressers with the guy more into much taller and muscular build women. They were inside of the room and he was laying down on the bed looking up at the ceiling, "You know. You could have changed to a human at any time. Why do you stay like you are?" He asked her looking at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 3:04 pm

she stayed right at his heels glad to be with him growling at anyone who seemed a threat as if she wanted to protect him as he had protected others. it wasn't long until they reached the next destination and her trust of him grew as they spent more and more time in each others company
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:32 pm

Dark Wolf sighed feeling the female lick his mask as well as when she jumped to put her paws on his chest. While he wasn't complaining too much about having the company, he would rather not have the company since it just meant another loose end to him, "Fine. Seeing that you won't leave you can tag along." He said to her before getting back on his path just walking to the next place that he could do his job even if his only reward was that he saved someone's life in the process.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:01 pm

none of his words mde her avoid him and when he was done with his speach she jumped up put her paws on his chest and licked his face as if sencing his sadness lonelyness and hurt all the years and wanted to jeal them since she could not change the past she hoped by giving him her company she could change the future she knew if she left he be alone again so by remaining by his side she knew she had changed that but wondered why he wanted to get rid of her she wanted to ask but didnt want to scare him or get hurt so she remained in her wolf form and just nodded to his question giving a bark of yes to it
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 5:05 am

Dark Wolf crossed his arms over his chest when she wouldn't just revert back to a human form when she more than likely had the capacity to do so, "Fine. Since you don't want to get away from me and actually change I suppose you can stick around." He said to the wolf as he walked, "You do know what I am right? I'm a hunter of your kind. I kill alphas that try and kill people. And you still want to be around me." He said to her walking along the path with the werewolf at his side.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 4:56 am

at first she would just stare at him then whimpered a bit the language of the wolf one he never learned to speak or understand and as long as she kept her wolf form and not change he would possibly not really get much of an answer but something told him she was more then a wolf even possibly more then a were and from her actions he knew she wasn't violent least not towards him if anything it was like he had his pet by his side instead of a wild animal
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 4:28 am

*twenty years prior. Town in the Rocky Mountains*
It was a cold day, snow fell from the sky and glistened in the cloud covered sunlight as the day went through its course. A small five year old child was walking between his parents to arrive back to their home. The place was both small and peaceful though that had ended as a scream pierced through the cold night air. The world seemed to slow to a crawl after the scream was followed by a roar from a massive humanoid wolf that had torn a person clean in half with blood spraying from the corpse and decorating the surrounding snow in the dark red blood as more werewolves began to invade the small town.

The wan, woman and child from before had managed to make it back at their home and they had hidden the child in a basement type trapdoor to keep the young boy safe even as a wolf barged in which was when the trap door was shut and a loud screaming could be heard as blood spattered onto the walls and floors where the mother and father were dismembered and eaten by the wolf. The boy was so afraid that he couldn't even open his mouth where blood began dripping through the floorboards. Blood began to drip onto the boy's face which scared him even further. He stayed seated under the floorboard until the noises outside were no longer around. He thought it was safe so he left the trap door seeing the mess created when the werewolf had killed his parents. He then slowly walked outside of the door where he saw the massacre that happened outside. He looked at everything around him in shock. All of his friends, his family and anyone he ever knew was ripped to shreds and left all over the snow and buildings around.

In his shock, the boy began to walk through the snow. The violent and disturbing images from before echoed through his mind. His eyes were blank as he walked, in essence he was doing what he could to kill himself and numb himself in the cold snow. It took three days of walking through the rocky mountain snow and the dark forests that he finally dropped in the snow.

He woke up several days after he nearly died in den with a caring, motherly wolf caring for him. The sight of the werewolf in front of him scared him where he tried crawling away unable to speak as the images of his home were repeating in his mind. What was different this time was that they didn't try to kill him and the motherly wolf even comforted him in his distress. After these events it took nearly three weeks for him to recover with the comfort he took with the new clan that took him in. He trained with the younger wolves and even moved up in ranks to be one of top warriors in that clan.

The boy had grown into a strong young man that had inherited the alpha's light weight humanoid armor, his blade and took the guise of the warrior known as 'Dark Wolf'. When he left the clan at the age of 20 he later became the bane of many clans. His goal was to kill the clan that was responsible for the murder of his village, in his path he was responsible for the deaths of many alpha males that were murderous monsters though the innocents were who he spared.

*present day. Northern California*

There had been word of a traveling clan of werewolves that had been on a killing streak. One rumor was that it was the clan that had murdered his small town twenty years prior. He was now in his mid twenties with a body count that would have made him a murderer if the case was normal. He was now waiting in the lumber mill near by crouched down in the cubbyhole of a damaged tree. After hearing the howling of the clan, Dark Wolf took off in the direction of the howling meeting them before they could cause any damage. At the lead was the alpha. It was then that he noticed that, while hostile to humans, was not the one was looking for.

As soon as the alpha male moved in to attack the male in front of him, the male clad in ninja styled armor evaded the initial blow quickly and drew the blade at his back and slashed several times into the wolf ending up behind the male who was both silent and still. After the alpha male twitched, the male's arms and his head fell from their anchors to the wolf that it had with the limbs and head. With the alpha male now dead, the wolves that were subservant to him were freed from his indoctrination.

Dark Wolf could tell that many of the wolves in front of him now would see him as a leader now that he had shown how much more of a superior power that the alpha male prior. It was how things went when he had killed an alpha, but with him not being a wolf himself he couldn't serve as an alpha male. One of the wolves, one who appeared female, did not seem to get away from him even after he showed them to the other clan, "Why do you insist on following me?" Dark Wolf spoke behind his mask keeping from facing her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)   Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Wolf Rising (open. Mature)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5