Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bull In a China Shop [tai]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 5:09 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
Once his beloved female and luscious bovine satisfy her hunger, Alex thrust out a kind hand to help Mara come out of her seat to make way from the Italian restaurant, after paying and leaving a generous tip. "Where else would you like to go," he asked while leading her into the downtown district for little window shopping hand in hand, "see anything you like?"

she looked around (whats there?) "maybe" she said as she looked at the stores and such
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2012-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 4:20 pm

Once his beloved female and luscious bovine satisfy her hunger, Alex thrust out a kind hand to help Mara come out of her seat to make way from the Italian restaurant, after paying and leaving a generous tip. "Where else would you like to go," he asked while leading her into the downtown district for little window shopping hand in hand, "see anything you like?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 5:54 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
“I was only joking,” he said at first, “but if you want to… yes… I would like that. So then… your only allowed to wear clothes when your going out in public,” he said with a snicker and kissed her lips. Alex was just about full from all the food and sat back to watch Mara eat until she was full.

she kissed him back glad they could joke and banter and had each other and didnt fight much once full she began to dress thinking they was going out like he said they would
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 1:52 pm

“I was only joking,” he said at first, “but if you want to… yes… I would like that. So then… your only allowed to wear clothes when your going out in public,” he said with a snicker and kissed her lips. Alex was just about full from all the food and sat back to watch Mara eat until she was full.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 5:01 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
"Like... clothing toothbrush and all other ladylike grooming materials," he explained but then again had a devilish idea, "hmm... I can always buy what you needed but above all... I rather have you naked all the time so who needs clothes while you're staying with me." Playfully he chuckled to show he wasn't really being serious, although he would like it if Mara would be naked all the time but only at home.
"yah, um yah i will" she said blushing slightly "and i can be nude with you unless we going somewhere i will then wear clothes sound fair?"
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 11:55 am

"Like... clothing toothbrush and all other ladylike grooming materials," he explained but then again had a devilish idea, "hmm... I can always buy what you needed but above all... I rather have you naked all the time so who needs clothes while you're staying with me." Playfully he chuckled to show he wasn't really being serious, although he would like it if Mara would be naked all the time but only at home.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 3:19 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
Alex didn't know what else to say but chuckle as a reply and took a sip of his wine, until a thought actually came. "Will you be needing to grab a few things at your place?"
"what do you mean?" mara asked in reply
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 1:49 pm

Alex didn't know what else to say but chuckle as a reply and took a sip of his wine, until a thought actually came. "Will you be needing to grab a few things at your place?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 4:55 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
"No...I haven't changed my mind about anything, it's just that... when you spend the night with me we won't be getting much sleep if you understand me." He said and winked.
"i understand completely i also know when we are done we will be forced to sleep"
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:16 pm

"No...I haven't changed my mind about anything, it's just that... when you spend the night with me we won't be getting much sleep if you understand me." He said and winked.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 6:22 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
A smile crosses Alex's lips to find her excepting the offer, "we may stay up all night."
"does that mean you changed your mind?" she asked
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 3:45 pm

A smile crosses Alex's lips to find her excepting the offer, "we may stay up all night."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 3:32 pm

lol)
TaiTakabe wrote:
OOC: I'm using an iPod and I forgot to turn off the self correction LOL

Alex chuckled once more at the comment Mara made as a reply, more or less adorable which would inspire laughter. "I guess it's one of the things I really like about you, your voracious appetite, so... how about you spend the night with me. I have to admit even after doing it with you four times I still want you even now."
she smiled ansd noddded "i'd like that" she said

Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 2:47 pm

OOC: I'm using an iPod and I forgot to turn off the self correction LOL

Alex chuckled once more at the comment Mara made as a reply, more or less adorable which would inspire laughter. "I guess it's one of the things I really like about you, your voracious appetite, so... how about you spend the night with me. I have to admit even after doing it with you four times I still want you even now."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 12:29 am

lol @ eating his film)

TaiTakabe wrote:
This seems like a romantic cliché however Alex did the follow through, Eating his end of the spaghetti noodle till reaching her and meeting with a kiss. "Keep this up and I may want to later on, but either way we know how it's going to go down if we continue like this." That said he kissed her again before eating his film and letting Mara Have what's left and more if she wishes."

she ate her fill nodding to his wirds "i know what will happen maybe i am even hoping it will happen" she said to alex
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 2:12 pm

This seems like a romantic cliché however Alex did the follow through, Eating his end of the spaghetti noodle till reaching her and meeting with a kiss. "Keep this up and I may want to later on, but either way we know how it's going to go down if we continue like this." That said he kissed her again before eating his film and letting Mara Have what's left and more if she wishes."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 6:19 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
Alex couldn’t hold back any of his perverted thoughts under the conversation, wondering if her bust will get any big once she is carrying a calf. “Eat as much as you want, I must keep my girl happy,” he said and started eating with Mara.

she did just that and smiled at him and like lady and the tramp as she ate one of her noodles he had the other end and they eventually met in the middle and 'chu' kissed
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 12:30 pm

Alex couldn’t hold back any of his perverted thoughts under the conversation, wondering if her bust will get any big once she is carrying a calf. “Eat as much as you want, I must keep my girl happy,” he said and started eating with Mara.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 12:21 am

TaiTakabe wrote:
Alex knew she must be very hungry as cow which didn’t surprised him at the least, with what Mara ordered for herself to share with him. “You must be hungry,” happy he said and found it cute to see her with a veracious appetite, “I wonder how much you’ll need to eat if you get pregnant with me.”
she nodded "i am" she said honestly "i got four breasts to fill instead of the normal four stomaches most cows have i mean im sure i got them too but i cant say for sure" she said then ate the meal once it was brought to her table
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 2:19 pm

Alex knew she must be very hungry as cow which didn’t surprised him at the least, with what Mara ordered for herself to share with him. “You must be hungry,” happy he said and found it cute to see her with a veracious appetite, “I wonder how much you’ll need to eat if you get pregnant with me.”
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 7:42 pm

she smiled to that and noted even the meat they did have few if any came from the bovine species  there was pork peperoni and ham and turkey sausage for toppings as well as lots of green and for those who could not eat meat some tofu and soy products she looked over the menu got some spaghetti and Italian style meatballs made with turkey and pork she then ordered a combo family size pizza to share with Alex

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 5:55 pm

It only took but a mere thought to a good idea where to go, in-which Mara would like to eat, "come with me and I'll take you somewhere nice to dine-in," with that said Alex took Mara by the hand and took her to a near by Italian restaurant, a walk away from his art gallery. "You'll like this place, I come here often because the food here is very good," thusly Alex showed her inside and sat her down with a menu to read, "they mostly have non-meaty item."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 5:06 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
Listening to her words Alex smiled as he took his hand to caress Mara's cheek, "you know my body so well," he said and kissed her, "it's a joy to me that your my first." After the end of this whole oral pleasure, Alex helped Mara to dress back into her cloths as he did the same for himself, "lets take a brake and get something to eat, so what would you like Mara?"
she thought then said "how bout a salad then something with the four food groups in it like pizza or somethign"
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 12:55 pm

Listening to her words Alex smiled as he took his hand to caress Mara's cheek, "you know my body so well," he said and kissed her, "it's a joy to me that your my first." After the end of this whole oral pleasure, Alex helped Mara to dress back into her cloths as he did the same for himself, "lets take a brake and get something to eat, so what would you like Mara?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 4:07 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
"Understament... well... it seems like you've done this sort of thing before, so I concider you a novest in oral sex is an understament."
she blinked "but i haven't your my first" she said "i was learning what you liked as i was doing it" she replied
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bull In a China Shop [tai]
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Forest-
Jump to: