Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bull In a China Shop [tai]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Bull In a China Shop [tai] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 6:06 pm

mara nodded to is words and followed morrow inside and asked if he and thay would be dinning with just him or would others come too

"why?" she repeated "because i wanted to the water is cool and feels good on the face and feeet " she said "you must be one of those that was comming to visit i am glad you made it safely" she said her robe and clothes now covering her nudeness from him but still she didnt look less lovely
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2012-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 4:52 pm

Her given name quickly came buried into his mind from the moment she worded it to him, “(Sam): Himeko... n-nice to meet you,” in the tone of his voice it show Sam is quite nervous, considering himself standing before a lovely cow such as herself. “(Sam): So... why were you bathing out here in the open, I mean... if I may know. I'm new here and I don't know much about this place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Morrow made out a chuckle at Mara's words, happy to find her more accustom to be a cow, “(Morrow): it be a grate shame if you wanted to to change back, your such a lovely cow that I envy your husband. Well come inside, you are my guest after all.” Inside the temple walls they were all shown to the dinning hall as a big feast was set on the table.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 6:18 pm

"Himeko" she said to him. and the reason she didnt hit him or scream was the young was always playing tricks some even wanting to peak at her she decided to just let them long as it didnt go further without her permission she saw no real harm.

"i wasnt at first" she admitted "i guess you can say i am happier now though" she added honestly

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 5:52 pm

OOC: If you like that picture better then let go with that one, Anyway here the link to the other characters: http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=anthro+minotaur&FORM=HDRSC2#view=detail&id=BCD882278A88F58F4A272F309D744B343A4A51A7&selectedIndex=291

IC: Not what was expected when she came and approached with a friendly greeting, rather then screaming with a likely punch to the face. All and all Sam was happy this was the out come but he was still a little nervous none the less as his heart raced, “(Sam): Uh.... uhm... n-nice to meet to... I'm... Sam and you are?”

The Anthro Bull gave a kind bow before his expected guess while smiling kindly, “(Morrow): Sorry if I'm the only one to greet you all, my daughter sneak out and my wife is deal with other things. Mara... so your the one who first turned into a cow, are you happy with this?”
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 4:51 pm

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs24/f/2008/025/5/4/Bull_Lexaeus_by_Biigurutwin.jpg ooc: this is the closest one i found and your second pic didn't show up )

sauntering alot like the female rabbit did to thumper in the movie bambi she approched him taking her robe and wrapping herself she then stopped a few feet from him not wanting to frighten him away "hello, who are you?' she asked

**********************************************************************************

meanwhile back at the village mara was unsure what to say to the anthro head so she just nodded [/quote]
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 4:50 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:

OOC: Try to imagine him with a bull's lower half, I couldn't find any other good picture but if you can fine me something better I welcome it.

IC: Sam at first didn't seem to have notice the bathing beauty, once he'd hear some splashing one would make when bath. His eyes widen with a flush color of red, moreover the feeling of growth between his bull like legs, “(Sam): I better leave before she notices me.” He would had like to have left unnoticed when turning a back and stared walking way, but with his hooves steeping on a twig to give himself away, like the voluptuous bathing cow took to attention of Sam. “(Sam): Damn it... she didn't hear that did she?” All in sweat his head cocked slowly to turn looking over the shoulder and their eyes meet.

More then to explore the village Mara's Father first took them to see the village head, “(Mara's Dad): he's been wanting to meet you, even since I told him how you turned into a cow Mara, and that Alex change too when he made love to you.” At the edge of the valley lies a huge golden temple and waiting in front of the twin tall doors being a huge bull. “(Anthro Bull): Welcome Mara & Alex, I've been expecting you.”

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs24/f/2008/025/5/4/Bull_Lexaeus_by_Biigurutwin.jpg ooc: this is the closest one i found and your second pic didn't show up )

sauntering alot like the female rabbit did to thumper in the movie bambi she approched him taking her robe and wrapping herself she then stopped a few feet from him not wanting to frighten him away "hello, who are you?' she asked

**********************************************************************************

meanwhile back at the village mara was unsure what to say to the anthro head so she just nodded
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 1:57 pm

Bull In a China Shop [tai] Sexy_Syaoran_Fanart__Tsubasa_by_hidrico

OOC: Try to imagine him with a bull's lower half, I couldn't find any other good picture but if you can fine me something better I welcome it.

IC: Sam at first didn't seem to have notice the bathing beauty, once he'd hear some splashing one would make when bath. His eyes widen with a flush color of red, moreover the feeling of growth between his bull like legs, “(Sam): I better leave before she notices me.” He would had like to have left unnoticed when turning a back and stared walking way, but with his hooves steeping on a twig to give himself away, like the voluptuous bathing cow took to attention of Sam. “(Sam): Damn it... she didn't hear that did she?” All in sweat his head cocked slowly to turn looking over the shoulder and their eyes meet.

Bull In a China Shop [tai] C3619887bc9558af87b4188914d9a305

More then to explore the village Mara's Father first took them to see the village head, “(Mara's Dad): he's been wanting to meet you, even since I told him how you turned into a cow Mara, and that Alex change too when he made love to you.” At the edge of the valley lies a huge golden temple and waiting in front of the twin tall doors being a huge bull. “(Anthro Bull): Welcome Mara & Alex, I've been expecting you.”
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 5:38 pm

Bull In a China Shop [tai] Luna_by_JessicaElwood

a the river he saw a lovely female bathing. on a branch hung her  silk hagoromo she bathed her body having secretly snuck away from her precesion have some time alone unaware she was being watched by sam

sams mom meanwhile aggred and went with her dad and alex as they explored the village
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 4:42 pm

Sam knew his mother meant well, but for himself it was hard to believe that anyone would want him for who he is, “(Sam): I need to be alone for a bit,” that he said and ran off. Alex placed a hand to her shoulder, “(Alex): he'll be alright, let him go for now, “(Mara's Dad): at the mean time why don't we look around?” With Sam left on his own he ran for a little while till come across the river and took a set to clam down, “(Sam): why did I have to come here, why do I need to mate with cow anyway. But... who would like?”

OOC: This is where your new character comes in. And she needs to be a cow princess who snacked out and came across Sam at the river.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 4:23 pm

"sorry" she began then as he put himself down she tried to cheer him up "i found someone for me when i was different im sure someone here will love you for you and even if none do some will go into estress soon and wont care who they hook up with but im sure even then you can win them over' she said
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 4:00 pm

Wording anything about males coming into the sage where they have sexual needs made all the other men in the group blush when Mara worded it. “(Alex): Don't embarrass the boy honey cow,” “(Mara's Dad): it because he is now surround by so many females, and this is why we brought you here Sam, your at that age where you need to mate so here you can find yourself a partner.” Sam gasped and blushed heavily, “(Sam): You got to be kidding me, I'm not going to mate with cows and besides... who would want to mate with me?” His own words made Sam feel sad, since he'd kept his feelings inside all this time about himself.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 3:41 pm

mara smiled to him then alex "guess we never did explain that to him did we?" she ased then looking back to her son began to tell him boout the facts of life and why he possibly felt hot "your possibly entering a male heat " she said after telling him where babiees came from
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 3:19 pm

Still... Sam is unaware to where they're going and what is going on, however with a curious expression he smiled and nodded to Mara, “(Sam): okay mom.” Packed and ready Mara's father took them all to the secrete mountain path where the Bovine people have lived in secrete for many years. It took them there days to come here but when finally came, Alex, Mara, Sam, would find themselves in a valley full of Anthro Cows and Bull. Some of the females look just like Mara in form while others looked more cow like. The males held the same form as Alex but there were others who are a lot bigger in size. Unlike Sam he'd appeared to be the only one looking half bull at the waist down. “(Sam): I feel... strange,” Sam fell to his knee and started panting heavily as his cheeks turn red, “(Sam): I feel... hot.”
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 12:48 am

TaiTakabe wrote:
Alex was all in agreement with Mara as she's wishes to go and meet with their kin. And as they where talking Sam came to see what the excitement is all about, "(Sam): Grandpapa your back, and mom what's going now," he asked Mara as his bull tail swing about curiously.
mara told him they was taking a trip with grandad to a special p;lace it would be together as a family
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 3:38 pm

Alex was all in agreement with Mara as she's wishes to go and meet with their kin. And as they where talking Sam came to see what the excitement is all about, "(Sam): Grandpapa your back, and mom what's going now," he asked Mara as his bull tail swing about curiously.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 2:23 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
“(Mara's Dad): On my journey finding a cure I found leads where the Bovine people live. They said they can change you back but I can see you like being a cow and that Alex like you as a cow and becoming a bull. But for my grandson... I like to take him to meet with the Bovine people, they want to meet him, it's of very important reason.”  
she nodded "we will all go" she said wanting to meet more of her kind then maybe she would feel less like a freak
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 2:13 pm

“(Mara's Dad): On my journey finding a cure I found leads where the Bovine people live. They said they can change you back but I can see you like being a cow and that Alex like you as a cow and becoming a bull. But for my grandson... I like to take him to meet with the Bovine people, they want to meet him, it's of very important reason.”
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 1:48 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
Before finishing his words Mara's father was out of breath, so Alex kindly brought him some water and sat him down to a near by chair. “(Mara's Dad): The... the... bovine's... I mean... your kind... I found out why you turned into a cow Mara and others like you.”

"there are others? she said instantly hopefull for her son and possable future children
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 1:11 pm

Before finishing his words Mara's father was out of breath, so Alex kindly brought him some water and sat him down to a near by chair. “(Mara's Dad): The... the... bovine's... I mean... your kind... I found out why you turned into a cow Mara and others like you.”
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 12:54 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
Lovingly Alex took Mara into his arms as she speaks with concerns, “but who'd be willing to become a bovine like us,” he asked, “it would have to be a girl who truly love him for who he is.” Braking the moment... speak of the devil when Mara spoke of her father the old man came storming in, “(Mara's Dad): I found it... I found it!!!”
she turned with alex still in her embrace "dad? your back, and found what? she asked him
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 12:26 pm

Lovingly Alex took Mara into his arms as she speaks with concerns, “but who'd be willing to become a bovine like us,” he asked, “it would have to be a girl who truly love him for who he is.” Braking the moment... speak of the devil when Mara spoke of her father the old man came storming in, “(Mara's Dad): I found it... I found it!!!”
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 2:10 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
Throughout their day this been like this ever since, always making love whenever the two bovines are in the mood. Which brought a new life into this world being a male bull half. Part human at the top but his lower half his bull who goes by the name Sam.

Now a youngman Alex is worried about his son, "honey... I'm worried about Sam," his said to Mara, "he's at that age when a bull wants to mate, but... there aren't any others like us."

she nodded in understnding "i wish i knew what dad did only thing i know to do is if he finds his love do to her what i did to you" she said blushing "and hope it changes her like it did when i did it to you"
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 4:34 pm

Throughout their day this been like this ever since, always making love whenever the two bovines are in the mood. Which brought a new life into this world being a male bull half. Part human at the top but his lower half his bull who goes by the name Sam.

Now a youngman Alex is worried about his son, "honey... I'm worried about Sam," his said to Mara, "he's at that age when a bull wants to mate, but... there aren't any others like us."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 10:01 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
The animal side took over where Alex had the strength to lift her up and held Mara with his big hands cupping her ass while having her back to the shower walls. Faster his bull's cock thrust the cows cunt deeply, as if to really make her pregnant when his seep flowed in her womb from all the pre-cum.

OOC: Can we do a continuation? I have a good story in mind with their child if you interested.
sure)

she moooed her pleasure and held him as he spilled into her when finished she and he showered and slept off the exertion continuing thier escapade when they woke up (there a continuation)
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 2:47 pm

The animal side took over where Alex had the strength to lift her up and held Mara with his big hands cupping her ass while having her back to the shower walls. Faster his bull's cock thrust the cows cunt deeply, as if to really make her pregnant when his seep flowed in her womb from all the pre-cum.

OOC: Can we do a continuation? I have a good story in mind with their child if you interested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bull In a China Shop [tai]
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Forest-
Jump to: