Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bull In a China Shop [tai]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2012-12-01

Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 2:48 pm

Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 3 Minotaur_drum_player_by_WolfLSI  

After a long moment of embracing each others in arms lovingly, eventually Alex tired out from their furious lovemaking and slept while having Mara remain in his embraces. Came the next day when he came from bed to shower, looking into the mirror to find a big surprise, “ahhhh... w-w-w-what happened to me I'm... I'm a bull!”
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 8:43 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
At her call to tell him she coming, Alex then let himself go so they'll come together. And so pumping her inners hard and rough he'd came hard inside Mara as her juices mixed with her cave. "I love you..."

"i love you too" she told alex and held him to her as she poured her feelings into her words.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 3:26 pm

At her call to tell him she coming, Alex then let himself go so they'll come together. And so pumping her inners hard and rough he'd came hard inside Mara as her juices mixed with her cave. "I love you..."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 12:54 am

TaiTakabe wrote:
As she wished it he wouldn't stop but how could he? Alex was so far in his lust over his beloved bovine, his thrust wouldn't allow itself to stop and keep at his tapping on Mara's lovely pussy, "Ahhh I can't stop... don't until we cum together."

"that will be soon i'm afraid" she said and then after a while longer called out "i'm comming..." not long after she annouced it did she finally release her orgasm
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 11:27 pm

As she wished it he wouldn't stop but how could he? Alex was so far in his lust over his beloved bovine, his thrust wouldn't allow itself to stop and keep at his tapping on Mara's lovely pussy, "Ahhh I can't stop... don't until we cum together."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 10:16 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
Eventhough she'd made an odd sound which concerned Alex, till he realizes Mara had reached another high in ecstasy, in turn got him off move. Her hot juice wetting his length which drive the cock further with her pleasingly cow cunt made Alex want to thrust her harder as he came inside, “ahhh god your sooo sexier then usual...” he moan and kissed her lips, before coming back to suck her tits. “It's so how... ahhhh fuck your pussy feels so good aghhhh... it's getting tighter.”    

"dont... stop" she said as she neared a new orgasm but tried to hold back so they could come together
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 3:53 pm

Eventhough she'd made an odd sound which concerned Alex, till he realizes Mara had reached another high in ecstasy, in turn got him off move. Her hot juice wetting his length which drive the cock further with her pleasingly cow cunt made Alex want to thrust her harder as he came inside, “ahhh god your sooo sexier then usual...” he moan and kissed her lips, before coming back to suck her tits. “It's so how... ahhhh fuck your pussy feels so good aghhhh... it's getting tighter.”
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 3:52 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
Every bit of his thrust came deeper to give more of his love to his love cow, doing his utmost to please her so. Lying on the bed with Mara on top of him, Alex pulled her down to get his arms around her while kiss her firmly, as his thrust kept gaining speed hardest to make love to her womb.

she made odd pleasurable sounds and then moo-ed almost in a howl as she eventually came her cervi opening to spill her fluids onto his slick shaft allowing it to glide even deeper into her she didnt know it but she was very fertile right now
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 3:36 pm

Every bit of his thrust came deeper to give more of his love to his love cow, doing his utmost to please her so. Lying on the bed with Mara on top of him, Alex pulled her down to get his arms around her while kiss her firmly, as his thrust kept gaining speed hardest to make love to her womb.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 5:37 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
Any given day and moment Alex love being one with his sexy cow as he moan to the feeling of her wall tightening on his member. Further supporting her his hand held her as his hip rocked her.  
she mooed and licked him as he rocked her on his hard shaft
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 2:06 pm

Any given day and moment Alex love being one with his sexy cow as he moan to the feeling of her wall tightening on his member. Further supporting her his hand held her as his hip rocked her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 6:10 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
The reaction to her moaning inside his mouth brought a pleasurable oral sensation, where in-turn Alex moan lightly as this tongue entered to play with her own rolling about and tasting Mara's sweet saliva, "I know it's awfully late but... I like to have a special night kiss with you," hinting of course he was talking about sex.

"so woud i" she said and moved her hips effectivly tsking him deeper into her as she moved slowly holding his shoulders for support
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 12:30 pm

The reaction to her moaning inside his mouth brought a pleasurable oral sensation, where in-turn Alex moan lightly as this tongue entered to play with her own rolling about and tasting Mara's sweet saliva, "I know it's awfully late but... I like to have a special night kiss with you," hinting of course he was talking about sex.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 1:41 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
As Alex remain seated on the bed close enough as Mara approached him, he happily grabbed at her curvy hips to pull her towards him. Alex kiss the lovely bullvine lips as his hand explored her butt, squeezing before the massive luscious cow teats got their turn in the pleasure squeezing.    

mara murred and mooed as he caressed and squeezed taking her time to explore him as he kissed her bovine lips she moaned in his mouth
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 12:28 pm

As Alex remain seated on the bed close enough as Mara approached him, he happily grabbed at her curvy hips to pull her towards him. Alex kiss the lovely bullvine lips as his hand explored her butt, squeezing before the massive luscious cow teats got their turn in the pleasure squeezing.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:57 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
His skill artist hand sketched her out as she was in great detail, all without taking his eyes off. And while looking at Mara, it was likely Alex was get off at the sight of her, where eventually he set aside the sketch book when he was finished, "come here my beautiful sexy cow."

mara turned and seeing his pad and art stuff down and something else oviously up she went to him to releive him of his desire
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 2:48 pm

His skill artist hand sketched her out as she was in great detail, all without taking his eyes off. And while looking at Mara, it was likely Alex was get off at the sight of her, where eventually he set aside the sketch book when he was finished, "come here my beautiful sexy cow."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 3:43 pm

^__^
TaiTakabe wrote:
Expressing his reactions through face expression, Alex's eyes widen with a hanging jaw at the sight of Mara's sexy outfit. "Don't move an inch," he said and then started to draw her in this pose.

OOC: I love this picture, she bbw sexy.

she stayed still as he drew her keeping a sexual expression meant for him and him alone
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 3:00 pm

Expressing his reactions through face expression, Alex's eyes widen with a hanging jaw at the sight of Mara's sexy outfit. "Don't move an inch," he said and then started to draw her in this pose.

OOC: I love this picture, she bbw sexy.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 3:18 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
A smile crosses face hearing her words while acting upon the wishes of the lustful man. As Mara changed into the lingerie Alex waited with anticipation.

she came out and showed him the outfit Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 3 Swimsuit_Choco_by_ShoNuff44
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 2:12 pm

A smile crosses face hearing her words while acting upon the wishes of the lustful man. As Mara changed into the lingerie Alex waited with anticipation.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 6:35 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
In the end he was glad to see her have so much fun, going through the shopping district and experience many things. Sadly he had hope she didn't tire out so easily, "I really wanted to see year in this sexy lingerie," Alex said to himself, "but I guess for another time." For now at her bedside he cuddled up with Mara and slept with her around the whole night.

"i suppose i can give you a fashion show before bed" she said and got up and took out the item he requested her to wear and put it on
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 1:46 pm

In the end he was glad to see her have so much fun, going through the shopping district and experience many things. Sadly he had hope she didn't tire out so easily, "I really wanted to see year in this sexy lingerie," Alex said to himself, "but I guess for another time." For now at her bedside he cuddled up with Mara and slept with her around the whole night.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 9:58 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
Within the downtown district held shops of the various tops, from clothing, book, café, to the many other sorts.

she had clothes but shopped for some erotic ones to wear for him then when they got hungery they stopped at a resturant to eat then a book shop then later a cafe for some cocoa then she took him back home to sleep by his side
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 7:46 pm

Within the downtown district held shops of the various tops, from clothing, book, café, to the many other sorts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bull In a China Shop [tai]
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Forest-
Jump to: