Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bull In a China Shop [tai]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 12:13 am

TaiTakabe wrote:
hearing her mooing made Alex what to start thrusting with a passion, as always the sound of her moo's turned him on. With another kiss from his bull lips while the hand grab to her ass and squeezed Alex hips began to move and felt up Mara's new parts to her deeps, "ahhh it feel just right, like were made for each other."

mara nodded gripping his bull arse "it sure does" she replied"
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2012-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 3:12 pm

hearing her mooing made Alex what to start thrusting with a passion, as always the sound of her moo's turned him on. With another kiss from his bull lips while the hand grab to her ass and squeezed Alex hips began to move and felt up Mara's new parts to her deeps, "ahhh it feel just right, like were made for each other."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 3:00 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
A smile came to his lips, feeling her hands exploring his bull-hood which got much harder at the mere touch. Mara would feel him being much bigger and fatter within her deeps.

mara moo-ed to the feeling as he streached her with his new bull girth whispering his nmae as he took what he needed from her part of her wondered if this was fate and if changing him ment he could now give her calves
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 2:51 pm

A smile came to his lips, feeling her hands exploring his bull-hood which got much harder at the mere touch. Mara would feel him being much bigger and fatter within her deeps.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 6:12 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
His third leg touched her thigh to shoe her how muck bigger he's become.

she moved her hand gupping his monster balls a moment before sliding up to help guide his new bull shaft into her cow cunny.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 2:48 pm

His third leg touched her thigh to shoe her how muck bigger he's become.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 6:18 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
Seeing the water wash over Mara voluptuous naked cow body brought Alex's new member to come forth from his sheath rock hard just from seeing her, "I don't know why... but I'm must hornier then even," he whispered while drawing kisses down her neck and his hand grabbed at her ass and squeezed hard.

she gasped as he grasped her ass and whispered his name in need.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 5:42 pm

Seeing the water wash over Mara voluptuous naked cow body brought Alex's new member to come forth from his sheath rock hard just from seeing her, "I don't know why... but I'm must hornier then even," he whispered while drawing kisses down her neck and his hand grabbed at her ass and squeezed hard.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 7:07 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
Aside from her words that made him smile happy which did brought Alex to kiss her lips once more, her removing all her clothes to see that sexy naked cow body of hers always brought his smile, as well his hard on. "Hmm nothing much has change, still I get hart easily around you love." Hands felt her up and kissed her lips more, "Let's go to the shower."

shenodded and together they wen t to the shower to wash up and play around and mate again
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 6:33 pm

Aside from her words that made him smile happy which did brought Alex to kiss her lips once more, her removing all her clothes to see that sexy naked cow body of hers always brought his smile, as well his hard on. "Hmm nothing much has change, still I get hart easily around you love." Hands felt her up and kissed her lips more, "Let's go to the shower."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:38 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
"Well..." taking her hands Alex placed them on his chest for Mara to have herself a feel, "this is a new body and I want to see if you like it, beside the shape but also how it feel to you." Seductively he said along with a seductive smile, "aren't you wondering how big I can get now that I'm a bull?"

"i am but bull or human you are you nothing will change that" she said "but lets give this new body of yours a good test run" she added and any clothes she had on she removed until she was in her bovine birthday suit.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 11:37 am

"Well..." taking her hands Alex placed them on his chest for Mara to have herself a feel, "this is a new body and I want to see if you like it, beside the shape but also how it feel to you." Seductively he said along with a seductive smile, "aren't you wondering how big I can get now that I'm a bull?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 6:42 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
His kiss lead upon her lips became heavy to a passion of deepening, all the while his hand caressed her back within his embraces as it took the time to feel her body. "You want to test out this new body of mine?"

she smiled "sure what test do you want first?" she asked
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 1:17 pm

His kiss lead upon her lips became heavy to a passion of deepening, all the while his hand caressed her back within his embraces as it took the time to feel her body. "You want to test out this new body of mine?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 12:11 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
Given a kiss on her cheek Alex held Mara tightly in his arms while listening to her words, "I will always be at your side, because I love you Mara." That said he kissed her lips again passionately, "and I love you just the way you are."
mara was in bliss and kissed her newly made bull back rubbing against him ass he held him close
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 9:04 pm

Given a kiss on her cheek Alex held Mara tightly in his arms while listening to her words, "I will always be at your side, because I love you Mara." That said he kissed her lips again passionately, "and I love you just the way you are."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 8:21 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
For the moment Alex felt for Mara as she relived an uncomfortable moment. "I'm sorry, I... I had no idea," as her back faced him, her loving bull took his arms to come around her and held Mara in a loving embrace. "If it makes you feel better... your not alone now that I'm just like you. Actually... I kind of like it."

she smiled and nuzzled him "true and i think i can bear it more as long as i have you at my side"
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 7:57 pm

For the moment Alex felt for Mara as she relived an uncomfortable moment. "I'm sorry, I... I had no idea," as her back faced him, her loving bull took his arms to come around her and held Mara in a loving embrace. "If it makes you feel better... your not alone now that I'm just like you. Actually... I kind of like it."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 3:35 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
Turning around Alex faced Mara as his arms came around her while giving a good morning kiss and loving hug, "this will take much to get us to, how did you deal with it Mara, when you first turn into the lovely cow you are now?"

she looked away "i freaked out " she said "it took time and i had a lot of anger and yelling at dad then eventually acceptance especially after i found out he didn't know if he could turn me back"

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 9:47 pm

Turning around Alex faced Mara as his arms came around her while giving a good morning kiss and loving hug, "this will take much to get us to, how did you deal with it Mara, when you first turn into the lovely cow you are now?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:58 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
"Really!?" he asked once more and took a good long look at his body, "Well... I do look much taller, and muscular so I think I can get use to it. But still why did I change? You think it has anything to do with us have so much sex or... when I drank your milk?"

mara nodded "very much so" she said as she looked up to him before she was taller then him but now he was taller and muscular but shrugged to his question "maybe a little of both but who knows" she replied
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 12:10 am

"Really!?" he asked once more and took a good long look at his body, "Well... I do look much taller, and muscular so I think I can get use to it. But still why did I change? You think it has anything to do with us have so much sex or... when I drank your milk?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:10 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
"I don't know," he answered back while his eyes look to the mirror, "but... what do you think Mara? do I... look handsome still?" Alex worried if his new form is dislike to Mara.

she nodded as she came up behind and gave him a hug "very handsome" she said to him
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:59 pm

"I don't know," he answered back while his eyes look to the mirror, "but... what do you think Mara? do I... look handsome still?" Alex worried if his new form is dislike to Mara.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 6:43 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:

After a long moment of embracing each others in arms lovingly, eventually Alex tired out from their furious lovemaking and slept while having Mara remain in his embraces. Came the next day when he came from bed to shower, looking into the mirror to find a big surprise, “ahhhh... w-w-w-what happened to me I'm... I'm a bull!”

mara saw him when she woke up aand asked the same thing he just did
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bull In a China Shop [tai]
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Forest-
Jump to: