Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:50 am

BloodToxinSplitter wrote:
He then felt something very odd. This head director lady did not have a normal body. He gasped at feeling her insides as if they were swallowing his dick deep inside of her. Many years of practicing with dildos and vibrators for this moment had obviously prepared her to make herself fully self-sufficient and milking a man of his seed. He didn't even have to move and at this rate, he would be coming inside of her in no time.
she kissed and caressed to add to the feeling all the while whispering dirtily and begging him to fill her and create his miracle
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:50 pm

He then felt something very odd. This head director lady did not have a normal body. He gasped at feeling her insides as if they were swallowing his dick deep inside of her. Many years of practicing with dildos and vibrators for this moment had obviously prepared her to make herself fully self-sufficient and milking a man of his seed. He didn't even have to move and at this rate, he would be coming inside of her in no time.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 6:22 pm

Once he was done eating her out he said "You're so wet already, just at the hope of getting pregnant... " He kissed her mouth so she'd taste herself along with his tongue while he positioned himself and without warning, shot himself straight up her cunt.

she tasted herself moaned in his mouth as he thrusted into her
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:23 pm

Once he was done eating her out he said "You're so wet already, just at the hope of getting pregnant.. . " He kissed her mouth so she'd taste herself along with his tongue while he positioned himself and without warning, shot himself straight up her cunt.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:52 am

He took off his clothes and laid her on a nearby couch in the office. "Even though this is solely to get you pregnant, I might as well make you feel really good too." He lcame down to her beautiful pussy and began pleasuring her with his tongue. Of course, if she wanted him to just her up and put the bun in her oven, he wouldn't mind.
she moaned in pleasure as he did that she never thought of foreplay with him only sex but this wasnt so bad
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 7:03 pm

He took off his clothes and laid her on a nearby couch in the office. "Even though this is solely to get you pregnant, I might as well make you feel really good too." He lcame down to her beautiful pussy and began pleasuring her with his tongue. Of course, if she wanted him to just her up and put the bun in her oven, he wouldn't mind.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 3:25 am

"Your body is gorgeous my dear. Hmm, I wonder how sex will be for us with you having full intention to have my baby. "
"we wont know until we try"she said seductivly and traced he hand down his neck
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:51 am

"Your body is gorgeous my dear. Hmm, I wonder how sex will be for us with you having full intention to have my baby. . "
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:47 am

"So my lovely lady, what would your name be and would you like to show me all your assests as to why I might want to knock up a beautiful woman like you?"

she gave him her name and nodded to him she wasnt shy much she undressws without the slightest quims. Shizuka then waited for his assestment of her
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:44 pm

"So my lovely lady, what would your name be and would you like to show me all your assests as to why I might want to knock up a beautiful woman like you?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:00 pm

He put his arms around the lovely director. "So you can't have a baby without a miracle man? And you think that I'm the guy who can do it? Alright, how about we make a deal? How about the two of us have sex and if I get you pregnant, I get your hand in marriage." Perhaps a baby wasn't the only thing the lovely director needed.
she thought it over and nodded it wasnt a bad deal besides she gets to keep him unlike the others who would have to find mates while pregnent but maye she and he copuld help them after all it was her fault
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:57 pm

He put his arms around the lovely director. "So you can't have a baby without a miracle man? And you think that I'm the guy who can do it? Alright, how about we make a deal? How about the two of us have sex and if I get you pregnant, I get your hand in marriage." Perhaps a baby wasn't the only thing the lovely director needed.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:18 am

"i am the director of this sex hospital the other nurses besides the head are unaware of what this place is truely for " she said "i cant have children i have tried and i found out it would take a miracle to get me with child but after extensive study it appears you might be that miracle" she said "all i need is your seed or constant passionate sex with you"
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:35 pm

He was a little skeptical of what she meant. "What do you mean 'the key to no longer being a barren woman? Me having sex with those women was planned? What's going on here and who are you?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:13 pm

he was a little scared of the head director and could only give his honest answers. "Well they wanted to perform examinations on me, One was very blunt and said they wanted to have my baby, one was very shy and scared, and one couldn't keep her hands off me. I was here to make sure everything was good to go before I decided to find a woman of my own." He got down on his knees and proceeded to look at the ground, fearing what the director would do to him.

(director can reveal the plot now if you wish. she does have to make the deal with him about getting her pregnant in exchange for no child support on the babies.)

"sounds like you had everyone except the head nurse and myself" she smiled "just as was planned for you to do" she said then helped him to his feet "i would e honored if i could become this woman you speak of "this 'woman of your own" she said "cause it sounds like you are my last hope the final key i need to end my life of being a barren woman."
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:23 pm

he was a little scared of the head director and could only give his honest answers. "Well they wanted to perform examinations on me, One was very blunt and said they wanted to have my baby, one was very shy and scared, and one couldn't keep her hands off me. I was here to make sure everything was good to go before I decided to find a woman of my own." He got down on his knees and proceeded to look at the ground, fearing what the director would do to him.

(director can reveal the plot now if you wish. she does have to make the deal with him about getting her pregnant in exchange for no child support on the babies.)
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:54 pm

He was asked to come back in a few weeks, not leaving before screwing the nurses once again. He came back a few weeks later and was called to the head director's office. She had all his test results and would know of his recent sexual exploits.

(find a picture of her please for safe viewing on here and have her start harassing him for what he's doing)
ooc:im not good at harrassing i will do my best you help me okay

A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 3 0110the director and the head nurse A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 3 Rensa010

before he left he gave the head nurse a taste of his passion that left her weak and wanting and when he returned and went to the office it was like walking te last mile, it was silent and then the door opened allowing him to enter before closing ehind him "i hear you have been fooling around with the staff" she said opening bluntly with an accuation and then sat ather desk "i will hear your side before i deliver punisment"
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:02 pm

He was asked to come back in a few weeks, not leaving before screwing the nurses once again. He came back a few weeks later and was called to the head director's office. She had all his test results and would know of his recent sexual exploits.

(find a picture of her please for safe viewing on here and have her start harassing him for what he's doing)
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:19 pm

she put all of his fluids into the testers it would be some time before she ahd all the results she took half his sperm to another room where she kept egs ecxtracted from the barren direstor she then put both eggs and sperm together under a special incubating microsope it was like a womans womb it was to simulate what would happen should the two of them have sex if the device proced a baby it ment good news for the diector again this took time while she worked testing the samples and studing his sperm the pther nurses all went to him for another round eveen if some or all were pregnent they would not know for 3 weeks and was now harney and he was the only young viral man in the entire facility
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:06 pm

He went and came back to give her all that she needed. He waited in the room by himself while she examined his samples. He wondered if anything was wrong with him.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:24 pm

She checked everything starting from the basicks reflexes breathing , checked his eyes and ears and throat then his heart and breathing "its not that we cant use you but we cant keep you if you dont have something wrong or dont fit certain criteria " she said she then gave him a blood withdrawal an 2 cups "i need both samples" she said and sent him into the bathroom she would give him a thourgh examination testing everything especially his sperm to see if he might be the one the directior needed of all the doctors and nurses she knew what was going on she had to to help keep the others in the dark especially their 'patient'
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:44 pm

"Well that's disappointing. Shame I would have to go if you ladies can't find any use for me. I'm sure you and your nurses could keep looking for the problem." He made it sound like something was wrong with him, but he was perfectly healthy and capable of knocking them all up. "So far, they've just checked to make sure everything's good for when start looking for a nice lady." Of course, the women of the facility knew what he was doing to their nurses and would ultimately have to report him to the head physician of the facility, the one who formed the entire plan. He could get in serious trouble for having sex with doctors and nurses on call, but the plan was quite simple. Tke head director had a medical condition that made getting pregnant a medical miracle. She would test him against the other nurses and doctors to see if he was a good lover and if he could get the head director pregnant, she'd keep him from paying child support on the child nad anyone else's he knocked up.

But first, he had to deal with the head nurse before he would be put in front of the head director. He wondered if the head nurse was like the rest, so he played along as if it was a real examination.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:41 am

"I'm doing fine." He couldn't really give much resposne after having sex with 2 nurses. He looked up and down this new lady and he liked her already.

"so i gather, and that is where we have our problem" she said "since we can not find anything wrong with you we more tests if we still can not find the problem the director might let you go"
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 2:08 am

"I'm doing fine." He couldn't really give much resposne after having sex with 2 nurses. He looked up and down this new lady and he liked her already.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:41 pm

she entered his room a hour or 2 later and asked him how he was feeling while glancing at his charts and the notes from the other women
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next