Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:25 am

if he was then it was good if not then she and the others were back to sqare one stil she would not know for sometime so until then they would have to expariment with him
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:48 pm

He pulled out, but made sure every last drop stayed inside her. She'd have to sit like she was for an hout or sooner, if she could use her pussy to pull more of it into her womb. He was then asked to get dressed and go into the bathroom down the hall. He went inside and thought about how good he fucked the nurse. He was told not to come out of the bathroom until another nurse knocked on the door. While he was in there, she would talk to another nurse about whether or not he was the one to solve the pregnancy deficet of the facility's single, steady, and even married fertile nurses.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:17 pm

BloodToxinSplitter wrote:
Once he felt himself locked inside her pussy, he came heavily, firing a massive load directly into her womb. She came simultaenously so her cervix dipped heavily into the seminal pool. It was that these nurses were trained to orgrasm thsi way to take in almost all of the semen where it would be needed most. He made a few small distance thrusts to push into her as far as possible, serving as a plug to hold back a massive creampie inside her pussy. Every inch was coated completely. No doubt, she would be satisfied. There were devices for the purpose of holding the creampie back, a plug of some sort the nurses used on patients who had fresh inseminations. If she needed him to get the plug, he could easily keep himself inside her and make sure not a single drop leaves her pussy.

she knew his cum would fertilize her she was made to create life she had no other purpose she held him in her until she was sure all her available eggs would have equal seed and be fully fertilized completely full of his sperm
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:03 pm

Once he felt himself locked inside her pussy, he came heavily, firing a massive load directly into her womb. She came simultaenously so her cervix dipped heavily into the seminal pool. It was that these nurses were trained to orgrasm thsi way to take in almost all of the semen where it would be needed most. He made a few small distance thrusts to push into her as far as possible, serving as a plug to hold back a massive creampie inside her pussy. Every inch was coated completely. No doubt, she would be satisfied. There were devices for the purpose of holding the creampie back, a plug of some sort the nurses used on patients who had fresh inseminations. If she needed him to get the plug, he could easily keep himself inside her and make sure not a single drop leaves her pussy.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:14 pm

He continued thrusting then exclaimed "I'm about to cum sweetie. Quick! Pull me deep into your cunt so I can give you a baby!"

she goaned as she did what he requested "fill me honey give me all of it" she begged
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:06 pm

He continued thrusting then exclaimed "I'm about to cum sweetie. Quick! Pull me deep into your cunt so I can give you a baby!"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:19 pm

He felt her holding onto his ass. "To tell you the truth, my cock's been rock hard since you walked in the room. Your pussy, it's so soothing." He started thrusting slowly and deeply into her, knowing she could feel the tip of his cock gently touching her cervix each time. If she was not as wet as she was, cervical contact would have caused her a smidge of pain but either her wetness or mental satisgaction of going bareback with no contraception with a total stranger negated this pain. While he was fucking her, he couldn't help but be self-conscious of his cock size. "I'm just an average guy, how does it feel inside you, too much or not enough?" The good thing was that her pussy took the size of him perfectly. Not too much to be painfully impaled or not too little the seed wouldn't reach. He essentially had the cock built for any woman and since he was perfect for her, this made the chances of impregnating her even greater.

"its perfect" she told him not only to be honest but also boldster his ego and make him keep going til they both exploded in extasy
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:37 pm

He felt her holding onto his ass. "To tell you the truth, my cock's been rock hard since you walked in the room. Your pussy, it's so soothing." He started thrusting slowly and deeply into her, knowing she could feel the tip of his cock gently touching her cervix each time. If she was not as wet as she was, cervical contact would have caused her a smidge of pain but either her wetness or mental satisgaction of going bareback with no contraception with a total stranger negated this pain. While he was fucking her, he couldn't help but be self-conscious of his cock size. "I'm just an average guy, how does it feel inside you, too much or not enough?" The good thing was that her pussy took the size of him perfectly. Not too much to be painfully impaled or not too little the seed wouldn't reach. He essentially had the cock built for any woman and since he was perfect for her, this made the chances of impregnating her even greater.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:16 pm

He felt himself go deep inside her, so deep she could feel the tip of his shaft touching her cervix. "It feels so good inside you. I cum easily so you won't have to wait long."

"good i dont want to wait" she said as she held his ass
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:27 pm

He felt himself go deep inside her, so deep she could feel the tip of his shaft touching her cervix. "It feels so good inside you. I cum easily so you won't have to wait long."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:31 pm

He put his hands on her breasts and felt how natural they really were. He massaged them in such a way, he could hear her quietly sighing and gasp with each touch. "Well, I'm letting you have sex with me, so it wouldn't be rape sweetie. If a baby is what you want, let me have the chance before someone else takes it."

she moaned and nodded and began to do as he suggested and take him
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:36 pm

He put his hands on her breasts and felt how natural they really were. He massaged them in such a way, he could hear her quietly sighing and gasp with each touch. "Well, I'm letting you have sex with me, so it wouldn't be rape sweetie. If a baby is what you want, let me have the chance before someone else takes it."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:17 am

He surveyed her body up and down. "Well, I think you're sexy enough for me. I"m already naked, so put it in if you're desperate enough."

(when she gets close to losing her mind, might wanna scream for another nurse. emergency for them i guess lol)
"wont that be raping you" she quaried as she got close enough for him to feel her in case he doubted her assests to be real
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:49 pm

He surveyed her body up and down. "Well, I think you're sexy enough for me. I"m already naked, so put it in if you're desperate enough."

(when she gets close to losing her mind, might wanna scream for another nurse. emergency for them i guess lol)
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 1:27 pm

"alright" she said and began removing her clothes reveling her lush body
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:36 pm

"You want me to make you a baby? Hmm. . I don't know. Lock the door and undress slowly so I can see your body. If you got the body, I'll let you have my baby."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:18 pm

He stopped her before she started removing her clothes. "What exactly are you looking for? I don't know what you want, but if you tell me, I don't think I'll have a problem with it."
"i want you to give me children is there a problem" she asked him as she kissed him
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:07 pm

He stopped her before she started removing her clothes. "What exactly are you looking for? I don't know what you want, but if you tell me, I don't think I'll have a problem with it."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:51 pm

(time out sweetie, you need to persuade him into letting her check him out. can't rush into his pants or else it's rape and that's not fun)

(I absolutely love the "Case" ladies, very nice picture choice XD)
glad you like the pic didnt mean to go beyond your boundery he can stop her if he asks she is a nice nurse)
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:08 pm

(time out sweetie, you need to persuade him into letting her check him out. can't rush into his pants or else it's rape and that's not fun)

(I absolutely love the "Case" ladies, very nice picture choice XD)
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:24 pm

"just one more thing" the female said and climbed onto the bed begining to strip and make herself naked as he was and mound him but before she got on him she caeressed his shaft and kissed it then took it in her mouth doing everything in her power to give him an erection and get him ready for sexual intercourse with her
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 1:04 pm

"So doctor, now that we've got that aside, is there anything else you need to do?" THey did all the normal physical stuff except for examination of his private area. Part of the exaimination would be to test his sexual responses, therefore a female would be needed to allow him to see her body and test how well his erection was. He was an average size and decent girth but it was not very long when not erect. the nurses found a loophole saying they could do anything to get the test results they wanted. This was the loophole they'd exploit in getting themselves knocked up with children. Their boyfriends and husbands could not get the job done so this was a drastic measure. The nurses were picky about selection; they would not attempt to do this on someone who didn't have a big enough dick or strong enough muscles or any of that. Thankfully, Alexei would be the first and last to meet this requirement for the nurses. The doctor examining him would be skeptical of him but give him a try.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 4:19 pm

A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 5 Nurse

She came into his room and began the physical her demeaner highly professional and not let his attractiveness effect her or least let it show if it was. she asked him the normal questions did all the normal dr things thety do in physicals then tried to cup him and cope a feel

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:31 pm

Alexei Arsenta had stopped by a local practioner's office for a very simple and harmless routine physical. He had just turned 18 and wanted to make sure he was completely clean of anything sexual before he would start dating the lovely women in his area. However, he was unaware of the future he would soon take on. He had no idea that he would be the talk of the fertillity clinic, which just happened to be right next to where he was having his physical. The clinics were fully operated by women under the age of 40 and many young interns. In fact, a sexy cougar of 30 year old would be his doctor. He would become part of a secret operation to create wonderful children.

(Ok, he's completely unaware the nurses have been seeking for a very suitable man to get bring them children. There are a lot of factors against him but one curious cougar decides to try him. She ultimately ends up pregnant and wonders if this is the man that could satisfy the childless depression each of them face. I need someone to play the nurses one at a time. Do not ask to post, just please start and be descriptive.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5