Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 5:48 pm

he woke to the noise looked around but saw nothing yawning he tried get some sleep since he had school in the morning

(can this get romantic?)
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 12:33 pm

Okay let's start.

~••~ 
The night sky have such a glow to it , living near a grave yard seeing new bodyes coming in and out. The whether so glomy made the demoness so happy . with her Dark white hair blowing in the wind she looked up at the sky and with the lovly weather she should be happy but instead shes not. Needing to hear the sound of humans in pain and the sound of humans dieing slowly made her even more happy she looked arou d untill ahe saw a male school boy coming from school ,smirki g evily she got up and slowly followed him all the way home and even there she didnt stop she stalked him and watched hom for the next few days just seei g how his life was. And boy she found her new toy ,one day while he was asleep she took out a large pan and hit the wall making a large noise to wake the male up from his sleep"hello!"she yelled
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 11:52 am

shanyflower wrote:
((Do u mind if we change the story a bit and change it a little more I mean the idea of a demon and a human but in a different way so what do u say)
sure we can change it if you want to
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 10:42 am

((Do u mind if we change the story a bit and change it a little more I mean the idea of a demon and a human but in a different way so what do u say)
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 10:27 am

shanyflower wrote:
he smiled and huged her tight."hey.. how about i tech you things ..like my powrs?
"alright" she replied seemingly eager to learn
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 6:19 am

he smiled and huged her tight."hey.. how about i tech you things ..like my powrs?
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 12:38 am

[quote="shanyflower"]
"me too" she said and helped them dry off again

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 6:20 am

dave turned off the water and looked at them both."i ..i love you" he said smiling letting the machine get the call he was busy with her
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 2:25 am

shanyflower wrote:
he got closer to her and smiled."am happy to be with you"he said as the phone rang.

"me too" she said snuggling close to him in his arms
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:50 pm

he got closer to her and smiled."am happy to be with you"he said as the phone rang.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 4:35 pm

shanyflower wrote:
~going faster he moaned louder.as he made one more thrust ,felling him up with his seeds deep inside her.
she hissed and kissed him hoping hey took root unaware she was already with child with him
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 4:21 pm

~going faster he moaned louder.as he made one more thrust ,felling him up with his seeds deep inside her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 3:58 pm

shanyflower wrote:
he would moan louder as he grabs her hips making his own dick hiting her spot every time before her moaned and yelled ."am cuming again"he yelled feeling great ,and loving the way her walls felt on her.

"then do it my love cum and fill me full of your potent seed
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 3:15 pm

he would moan louder as he grabs her hips making his own dick hiting her spot every time before her moaned and yelled ."am cuming again"he yelled feeling great ,and loving the way her walls felt on her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 12:23 am

shanyflower wrote:
he smiled at her as he moved faster inside her hiting every spot as he felt him self cum.aghh he moaned cuming deep in side her
she came with him holdin g him tight then colasped under him
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 10:31 pm

he smiled at her as he moved faster inside her hiting every spot as he felt him self cum.aghh he moaned cuming deep in side her
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 9:47 pm

shanyflower wrote:
smiles and kisses your neck lovingly,"your so cute my love"
she smiled and thanked him for his compliment
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 7:54 pm

smiles and kisses your neck lovingly,"your so cute my love"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 3:16 am

shanyflower wrote:
kisses her in to a deep kiss then he lightly grabs her butt going faster inside her pussy hiting her gspot .going deeper and faster.
ORGASUMS AND SHUDDERS FROM THE FORCE OF IT
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 12:11 am

kisses her in to a deep kiss then he lightly grabs her butt going faster inside her pussy hiting her gspot .going deeper and faster.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 11:14 pm

shanyflower wrote:
smiles going faster.
moans and squeezes gently "fill me give me all of you" she said
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 10:16 pm

smiles going faster.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 9:35 pm

shanyflower wrote:
blushes more then smiled as he grabed her butt and picked her up."mine"he yelled going in side her again.
she sgas[ps but nods with a moan and pushed agaisnt him taking him deeper
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 4:05 pm

blushes more then smiled as he grabed her butt and picked her up."mine"he yelled going in side her again.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 4:03 pm

shanyflower wrote:
he hips move a bit more:aghh" he moaned grabing her breast then rubing her pussy lips.
she echoed his sound arching her hips
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next