Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F)   Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 7:28 pm

Princess Devy smiled at him, her fangs glinting in the moonlight. "That's alright," she said, her voice softening. "You don't have to be ashamed of that. Not with me. You're going to enjoy it with me, I promise." She walked a little faster, her long legs easily carrying her through the forest. "Come now, let's get you comfortable," she said, leading him to a small clearing where she had set up a makeshift bed of furs and leaves. "Lie down and relax. I'll take care of the rest." Her voice was sultry, her gaze never leaving his face. She started to laugh evilly. "Tell me...how do you feel? Are your muscles getting sore? Feeling ill at all?" she asked.

Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F) - Page 3 Wpad1
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
Eliment King of Lightning
Cat Poster

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F)   Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 7:14 pm

Ryan was a bit taken aback by her pivot to him calling her that. No rope or restraints either. He followed her willingly and listened well to her threat to kill him. He took a second to think back and blushed, "I-i never kissed a girl before." He said quietly and looked to see her reaction, " I umm. it was good i guess." He then realized he had given out very useful information about his experiences with women." Fuck, shouldn't have said that."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F)   Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 6:53 pm

Princess Devy smiled at him, baring her fangs. "Very well," she said, sheathing her katana. "Come with me, then. You're going to find out just how much fun I can have with you." She reached down and began to pet his groin. She turned and walked back into the forest, gesturing for him to follow. As they walked, she continued, "I'll make this pleasant for you" She glanced over at him. "But make no mistake, Ryan Von-Zerbst, if you try to escape or betray me, I will end you. And it won't be quick or painless. I will have you drawn and quartered" Her voice was cold, but it held a hint of... anticipation.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F)   Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 6:22 pm

Ryan looked at and listened to her words. They were like honey that was laced with poison. He remembered what she said she wanted him as a mate. Sure she could mean a one-time fling, but he knew better. she would use him until satisfied and not allow him to leave. He watched as she told her pack mates off. In a calm voice, " I take it. I don't really have a choice, do I? I can't step out of line if I agree and if I don't well you'll not be gentle at all will you." He looked at her blade and took a second to think if death was a better ending or not. He looked Devy in her eyes, " I rather not be forced but I won't submit to you." He gave a cocky smile, " After all what fun is there if I don't resist you fucking cunt!"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F)   Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 5:42 pm

Princess Devy smiled at him, amused. "Rise, Ryan Von-Zerbst. C rank adventurer," she said, gesturing for him to stand. He rose to his feet, still looking at the ground. "It's alright, you did not offend me. You just made a grave mistake, that's all." She paused. "But you are here, now, and there's no point in dwelling on the past, is there?" she asked him. She walked around him, studying him. "I will give you a chance to make amends, Ryan. You can stay with me, as my guest, for as long as you like. I will even teach you some things that may prove useful to you on your journey." Her voice was soft, almost sweet. "But in return, I would like for you to obey me and serve me faithfully." She smiled at him. "What do you say, Ryan? Are you willing to accept my offer?"

The air was heavy with the scent of blood and fear. Princess Devy waited for Ryan's answer, her gaze never leaving him. Her pack mates started to converge on them, which she huffed. 

"What's this? Ah, a human! You caught yourself a human, good!" Tear said.

"What are you doing Devy! Fucking kill him already! I'm fucking starving!" Maim said.

Princess Devy growled at her pack mates, Tear and Maim. "Silence, you two! This is not your concern." She turned back to Ryan. "Ryan, I would like for you to answer my question now. Are you willing to accept my offer and serve me faithfully?" she asked him.

"What the hell!? Don't blow us off!" Tear shrieked.

Maim pointed off into the rendezvous point. "Go get Volkodlak, now! Tell him that Devy is being a stuck-up bitch again" he growled.

Princess Devy sighed. "Fine...then" She glanced at Maim and Tear as she drew her katana and pointed at them. Her eyes began to glow, and her face contorted into a more lupine appearance. "G̶̳̒͑e̶͚͗̔͒t̵̖͘ ̶̛̣̥̐͝l̷̩̼͐́̚͠ͅo̸͍̙̽̒̎͘͠s̷͇̙̔͊̂ẗ̷͇́͊͊̎͆ ̸̨̣̗̻̋̾̕y̵̪̤̻̼̑̀̅o̴̯̤͔̭͛̌̍͜͝͠ũ̴̬̟͍̕ ̸̰̜͎̂͊̽į̸̔n̸͓̖͓̣̦̉̓͆̽̕s̵̛̯̎̄̊̋͜u̵̼̞̻͆̽b̷̜͖̝̊ǒ̶̦̾r̵̝̉̀̎̀̆ḑ̵̤͓̼̂̇i̴͙͖̤̩̅̏̽̋͠n̷̹̈́ͅa̶̡̙̔́̔t̷͖̰̺̲͐̽͜ë̵̼̹̺̝͈́͘ ̸̠͒̈̄̀l̵̪̆̆̑̚i̶͎̬̊͘t̶̢̢͇͚̹̉͑̂ẗ̷̛̫̯̭͉̖́̃̐̎l̷̢͈̭̬͖̈́͆͌ë̴̜̞̺̩ ̴̼̠̾̑̆s̶̢̖͕͐͒̅̕̕h̷̺̺͐̊i̶̤̗̿̿̔͌t̶̠͌͘̕͘s̶͎͋̒̈́͜!̵͈̭̓ ̵̺̹͎̟͑̚͠B̸͇̻͕̲̾̆̽̿͌ḙ̵̪̘̙̜͌̈̈́͘͠f̵͎̓̓o̶̢̬̤̣̻̔r̸̡̨̟̍̄̓̂͝e̸͔̹̪̺̓ ̷̺̫͉͐I̵̭͝ ̷̭̌̾l̸̦̊̆̾͝ő̸̰͝ͅp̸̧̲̳̱͙̓͒͑͘͝ ̴̙͕̼̘̤̓̂̓̋o̷͈̹͌́̍͐f̷̬̬̦́̅̏͜ ̸̛̲̘͇̈́̓y̸̠͒̂͛ȯ̵̧̫̙̆̄̎͠ṵ̶͍͂́r̷̈̾ͅ ̴̦͉̄ḩ̷͙̩̀ę̵͖̮̯̀̂͜a̷̤͖͎̻̒͆̕͠d̴̨̒́̐͆s̸͙͍̯͉̼̽̈!̶̗̈" She shouted as her voice morphed into something truly horrifying, beastly, demonic, and yet it was feminine.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F)   Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 5:21 pm

Ryan was still in fear as she licked him again and then let him go from being pinned. As he put his dagger away he listened to her and felt his neck finding the wound gone. The fact she wore that armor didn't make him doubt her. He stopped looking at her and knelt and bowed to her. He wasn't a man without manners to Royalty. " I-i'm Ryan Von-Zerbst. C rank adventure." Keeping his head low, " I am sorry for offending you Princess Devy. Please forgive me for my rudeness. He waited for her response and was at least hoping she would show some mercy to him. Although he was still scared to be used forcefully.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F)   Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 4:39 pm

Her prey accepted his defeat and surrendered, just as she had expected. Her smile widened, revealing her sharp canines. "Yes, I did," she purred, still keeping him pinned against the tree. "But it's not over yet. You still have to face the consequences of your actions." She leaned in closer, her breath warm on his ear. "Why do you sound so down, little rabbit? I thought you would be so happy that I am sparing your life? Am I not merciful and lenient?" she taunted. She flicks the blood from her blade and sheathes it. She growls and forcefully lustfully licks at his wound. There would be a burning sensation at his wound, site and it would heal almost instantly.

She watches him carefully as he bends down to pick up his dropped dagger. "Now, tell me... What is your name?" she asks, curiosity getting the better of her. "And why were you out here, all alone, in the middle of the night?" she asked him. She would smile at him warmly. "My name is Devana. I am Princess of the Forest, and daughter of Alpha Volkodlak and Queen Artemis" she introduced herself. "You can call me Princess Devy." She paused for a moment.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F)   Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 4:06 pm

Ryan barely knew what happened being pinned to a tree and a blade to his neck. He felt her lips and tongue in his mouth and looked away from her gaze. Then she licked his neck and consumed a little of his blood. He looked into her eyes and sighed, " Terms of my surrender? " Dropping his dagger and showing both empty hands. He knew it was a hopeless effort to fight her from the beginning. In a depressed tone, " I got rope in my pack. I'll comply for now. and let me keep my belongings." He looked into her eyes again, " Did you have fun?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F)   Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:24 pm

Devana's eyes widen as he takes a step back, the sudden movement making her hesitate for a moment. But she quickly recovers and stalks towards him as he circled around her, her movements fluid and graceful. She watched him run, and she immediately flicked her katana from her hilt with her thumb licking her lips as she did so. She took pursuit with her ninjutsu like movements in the darkness. She was in her element, and he was her prey.

Like a wolf, her hunting strategy was to chase them until the verge of collapsing or accepting their fate. She saw that he chose the latter. She giggled to herself seeing his dagger glisten in the moonlight. "Hehe, you know...I love it when my prey runs! Makes it more fun for me" she said before she gets behind him. She growls low in her throat, the sound vibrating against his chest as she corners him. She grabs his arm holding the dagger easily overpowering him to the point that his tendons and ligaments were liable of snapping. She pinned him against a tree. The tip of her sword presses against his exposed flesh into his neck, drawing a thin line of blood. "Now...where were we?" she asked him with a sinister grin on her face. She then forces a kiss on him and licks the inside of his mouth. Her saliva was sickeningly sweet. She goes for his neck licking the blood off his neck.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F)   Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 2:56 pm

Ryan heart raced when she said she would claim him as her mate. He took a second to breathe and calm himself," I guess that answers why I'm not dead right now." He took a step back and slowly, very slowly walked around Devana. He thought about running but hearing the howls he made the mistake of taking his eyes off of her. He turned back seeing her face inches from his. This caused him to bolt away from her. He didn't even hear her move to him. He ran knowing full well he would be easy to catch whether he kept his pack or not.

He slowed to a stop. He knew there was no one going to come for him. At least he would put up a fight no matter how pointless it was. He pulled out a dagger and went on guard. he knew she was armed too. a katana. He was outclassed in that too. The panic set in and the creeping fear.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F)   Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 2:11 pm

Devana smiled back at him, pleased that he did not try to do anything stupid. She nodded in response to his question, "Yes... until morning. I will keep you safe." She leaned in slightly closer, her voice dropping to a more intimate tone, "And then... I will claim you as my mate." There was a hint of challenge and defiance in her voice, as if daring him to refuse her claim.

She takes a step back, assessing his reaction to her words. The moonlight hit her silvery opalescent hair giving a sense of a tie to celestial divinity. Her expression is a mix of determination and hope, her eyes never leaving his face. She knows that claiming him as her mate would be unprecedented and could potentially cause trouble within her pack, but she can't deny the overwhelming attraction she feels towards him. Her heart races as she awaits his response, her muscles tense in anticipation of whatever might come next. The wolves were still howling, but they were sounding as if they were a lot closer giving Ryan little time to think this through.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F)   Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 1:42 pm

Ryan stopped dead in his tracks looking at the woman dressed in that armor. He carefully came a few feet closer. Looked at her ears and sized her up. He knew no elves live anywhere close so he ruled that out but the fur gave it away. He could quickly grab one of his knives and slash at her throat, but he knew either way he was a dead man.

Fighting her would only call the pack to her and he could not walk away without keeping an eye on her. He took a breath and took her hand, You are a werewolf. Never thought your kind would be... umm easy on the eyes." He gave her a smile and faked a blush. Knowing if she was talking like that about keeping him safe. she had to let her guard down. He had his other hand on his knife but hesitated. Was it fear or did he feel like he should chance it? for all he knew he was the first person to even speak to a werewolf.

He looked her in the eyes, "I take it you mean to keep me safe until morning." he moved his hand away from his knife and sighed not sure how this would go. He knew if she wanted him dead she would have done so. So appearing before him gave him insight that he could at least trust her for now.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F)   Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 6:31 am

Devana is a tall and well-endowed young-looking woman with pale skin, pointy elf ears, emerald eyes, and long opal iridescent hair that is straight down and silky smooth, she always tied them up into pigtails held up by blood red hair ties. She wears an iris in the left side of her hair and a thin blood red band across her forehead. Her clothing consists of a black wolf fur cape tied with a blood red cord necklace with obsidian ornaments, black shiny leather corset armor with blood red laces, black wolf fur tasset, black wolf fur vambraces, black wolf fur greaves, and white wraps around her feet. She carries a katana at her waist.

She is hunting in the forest with her pack mates. As they scout for potential prey, she decides to split off and search on her own. Her keen senses lead her to an unconscious figure lying unmoving on the ground, and as she approaches, she is taken aback by the very attractive human male before her. She is in heat, she decides to spare this fool and guard him instead. Her pack mates continue to howl in the distance, trying to locate her, but she does not howl back, knowing that any sound would put the human at risk of being found.

As she crouches down beside him, Devana takes in the human's appearance. He's well-built, strong... just the type of male she'd expect her pack's alpha to be. His scent is enticing, and she can't help but feel a surge of protectiveness towards him. She carefully rolls him over then gently nudges his shoulder, hoping to wake him. No response. She purses her lips and looks around noting her packmates movements through the forest. She immediately stood up hearing rustling in the brush nearby, and she scanned the area with her werewolf vision that worked well at night but not as good during the day. The disturbance turned out to be a racoon, and she shifted her attention towards her potential mate licking her lips.

She stealthfully followed behind him as he make his way through the forest. It is very difficult to see her unless the moonlight catches her gorgeous, beautiful hair. The howls of her packmates in the distance, she flanks past him as he looked around for these wolves. She steps out from behind a tree and speaks in a soft voice, "Human... I won't let them harm you... come with me." She holds out her hand, her expression a mix of determination and anxiety. She knows that bringing a human into her pack is unheard of, but she cannot shake the feeling that this human is meant to be with her and her pack.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F)   Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2024 11:27 pm

The Forest of Howls was the densest around, known to hold rare game and great resources. The only thing the place was hunted at night by a bloodthirsty werewolf. No one ever saw it just the howls of it echoing everywhere in the forest. Most hunters leave by sunset and the few who dare stay at night never stray too far in.

Ryan was breathing heavily as he needed to get out of this forest by sunset. He was happy with today's hunt. a pair of horned rabbits. His bow and arrows were perfect for it too. Just a quick pull and a moment of silence and bam a clean kill. He looked up as the sky was orange now, he still had a bit to go before the edge of the forest. " shit, might not get out by sunset, but at least close." He started to pick up the pace when suddenly a slip on the path made him roll down a steep hill and made him roll fast into a tree knocking him out.

Ryan came out of it, his head throbbing as he was in near darkness only the moonlight provided a way to see. Lowly he spoke, " fuck." He got up slowly and checked himself as he made his way trying to get to the edge of the forest again. He was trying hard not to make any unnecessary noise that could attract danger, but then he heard Howls from all around him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F)   Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3