Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Eliment King of Lightning
Cat Poster

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F)   Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2024 1:29 pm

Ryan smiled at Davy relieved as she spoke of how the food was no different. A bit interested in how it would taste in wolf form. "I would like it if you surprise me with what you would make. And if you don't mind I'm going to look around." His eyes had adjusted now to the darken place. Seeing it much better and his curiosity got the better of him as he walk around a little. He looked to her and kind of blushed, "before you go make our lovely meal. The bathroom dear. Where is it?" He smiled keeping his heartrate as normal as he could. " About the ring.... I did say I did metal working...heh. if you don't like it. I'll make you a better one."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F)   Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2024 4:17 pm

Devana smiled, her expression soft and gentle. "I'd like that," she said, nodding. "Eating together would be lovely. And as for what we eat... we can eat whatever you like, really. We have human diets too, you know. Some of us even enjoy cooking. Though, there are certain things that taste better when you're in wolf form." She paused, thinking for a moment. "You know, if you'd like, I could cook something for you tonight. Something special, just the two of us." Her voice was soft and inviting, her expression hopeful.

She glanced over at Davy, her gaze lingering for a moment before looking back at him. "And as for pampering, I'd say that spending time together is plenty. But... if you'd like me to do something special, just tell me. I'm more than happy to try." Her tone was playful, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "You know I didn't buy your ring explanation, right?" she called him out.

Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F) - Page 2 Wpad1
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F)   Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2024 4:02 pm

Ryan looked away when she asked if he always had it on him or by chance. " No my love it was by chance." He thought it better she thought it was destiny. Looking at his pack not wanting her to find a box containing many rings and jewelry. His red eye looked upon Devana as she spoke of children. It was clear he liked the idea but was worried about it as well. His mind thought of escape as well. For now, he would wait it out at least until he became one of them.

" Shall we eat? I'm a bit interested in what kind of meals werewolves eat. and well I do have a lot to ask." He smiled and felt a bit sick. His nose was starting to run and a headache started as well. "I mean I should pamper you since you had such a great hunt today, right?' He looked at Davy with a mischievous smile.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F)   Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2024 1:29 pm

Devana's expression softened as he spoke about his family and upbringing. She listened intently as he described his interests and skills, a small smile playing on her lips. When he mentioned the military school, her eyes glinted with interest. "A soldier, hmm? That's impressive. Perhaps you'll be able to teach me some combat techniques one day." She said, her voice teasing.

When he told her that he didn't believe in gods, she raised an eyebrow, but didn't seem put off by it. In fact, she seemed to appreciate his honesty. Her gaze turned soft as he slipped the ring onto her finger, and she studied it for a moment before looking up at him again. "Ryan... Do you carry this everywhere you go or is this an off chance?" she asked cocking her head to the side. She placed a hand on his cheek, her touch gentle and reassuring. "As for the children... we'll cross that bridge when we come to it, won't we?" She smiled warmly, her blue eyes sparkling with excitement and anticipation.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F)   Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2024 12:19 pm

Ryan relaxed abir feeling rather safe. He wasn't sure that he would be safe without Davy with him. He looked at her as she asked him many questions about himself. Taking a moment to think, " Where to begin? Well, I was born in the city of Doughbrier to a single mother. Father was a sly man. So, don't know about him at all." He took a second to clarify, " I do have an older sister who would, but... can't ask her about it for now." He hinted at what his situation was now. " Was raised in a loving home and taught in a military school. it was mandatory but nice. They want fine upstanding gentlemen who could take the lead." Looking into her eyes and smiled, " I took up hunting and some craftman trade. mostly some metal working and well cooking. Was made fun of for the latter but the girls loved it. However, as you noticed never could get a woman to like me." He stood up and walked to Davy's side " That last question, I assume it's a trick. like you want me to say something and you correct me saying you should be my lord and savior." He gave her a smile as he took her left hand and kissed it, " I don't believe in gods. but I do believe. If you are to bare my child....or children. I don't exactly know if it would be a liter or not." He blushed and thought about having a whole bunch of kids at once before getting back on track, "I believe in making you an honest woman." He slipped a ring on her finger. it was simple and had a few small gems on it. but enough to be noticed. "not sure if its the same but I wanted you to know this is how humans claim a mate. I know a little less fun."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F)   Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2024 10:53 am

Devana led him up the river that lead to an opening to a lava tube. They walked on the shelf with the river flowing through a narrow but very deep channel. The water was freezing cold fed by the glaciers and snowpack on the mountain above. The floors were constructed with cobble stones from the basaltic lava flow. Inside was walls lined with brick work from andesite with an archway. Bioluminescent mushrooms lined at regular intervals while more were clustered at corners or intersections. There was a steady breeze coming through the cave from an unknown source. Once inside her room, she sat down on the chair opposite him, a small smile playing on her lips. "I want to know everything about you, my dear. Tell me your life story." She said, her voice almost musical. "Where were you born? Who were your parents? What were your siblings like? What were your interests? Who's your lord and savior? Tell me everything." She leaned forward, her blue eyes boring into his own. "I want to know what kind of man I'm taking as my mate, and what kind of father you will be to my pups." She smiled sweetly, though there was a hint of danger in her words.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F)   Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2024 9:06 am

Before Ryan was led away he did give her some of the meat he hunted before. Star looked up at him in disgust but thanked him. She ran off hopefully gaining enough strength to hunt on her own again.

Ryan was led by Devana to the wolf den. As they entered a cave opening he noticed that there were no torches and was led quite swiftly into it. it wasn't until they entered a massive room he realized that the floor was cobbled and that there was just enough light for his human eyes to see around barely. Seeing glowing mushrooms ever so often used to show a door or light up a window. The place was warm but still dark and ominous. He felt Davy lead him to a large door as that's all he really could see. As she opened the door he could at least see it was a castle sitting room with a stairway up. and a few more doors. He sat down in one of the chairs as he watched his lover.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F)   Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2024 3:56 am

Devana's ears flicked back at Star's words. "Ryan, don't humor her. She knows that she can go into the human village at any time and seduce new blood to our pack. We should concentrate on teaching you for now." She glanced at Star. "As for you, Star... I think you need to focus on finding your place as well. Either you go into the human village and snag yourself a suitable male, or you learn how to hunt. You cannot ride your mate's tail to hunt for you" She waited for the woman to nod before turning to Ryan, "As for using you, my dear... I think you should remember who I am and who my father is" she said ominously. She pressed her lips to his and wanted Star to watch. She knew that she picked quite the yummy looking male, and she did think of ways to exploit Star's desperation for a mate for later. "Come, let's go back to the den and you can tell me more about yourself" she purred, leading him by the hand back to their den.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F)   Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 9:15 pm

Star still waited as Davy scolded her, " I know what your father said mam, I know about the rotation." Star glared at Ryan as Davy told her it was his choice to give her food. Looking at Davy as she tried to make an excuse for her lack of ability, " Y-you know My mate passed recently. He did most of the Hunting mam." She looked into Davy's eyes as she started smelling the air. the smell of breeding. It was clear she was in shock. She looked at Ryan knowing she really had nothing to offer but her service. "I-i see you choose him as y-your mate. " She shook a little and looked up at Davy, " Y-you wouldn't let him...use me because I lost my mate would you Princess?"

Ryan watched as he felt bad for the woman. He understood that wolves find a mate and usually stay with them most of their lives. And to lose one was horrible as finding another was difficult. He looked at Davy as she smiled at him warmly, " Is that a thing you would let me do, my love?" He decided to put a little sugar in his words to see if he could pull this off. Frankly, he was fine with being monogamous, but a chance to get a second lover was just so tempting. "if not maybe after I fully become part of ...our pack, dear?" He wasn't sure if werewolves could tell if someone was lying.

Star was shivering not from the fact the human was considering this, but due to her longing to be loved again. She even was getting wet from the smell of their union.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F)   Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 12:17 pm

Princess Devy's expression grew slightly annoyed as she looked at the female pack member. "What has my dad told you about the rotation? You can't hunt in the same place forever. The prey will avoid the area!," she said gruffly. Her look turned to pity. "But we can't just let one of us suffer while the rest have enough. There will be other days for hunting, but you will need to give compensation for his generosity" she said before she glanced at Ryan, then back at the female. "Did you forget the boundaries of our rotation? I can carve it into your hand if you cannot remember" she said ominously. She knew that it was pointless as the wound would heal, but this was more to get the point across that Star's issues was because she lacked discipline. She turned back to Ryan, smiling warmly. The sounds of Red-winged black birds, Northern Flickers, Black Capped Chickadees, Red-Tailed Hawks, Ravens, Tree Frogs, Wind through Trees, and...grass? The Werewolf settlement was at the boundary of the forest and a marshland with a running stream nearby. You could see salmon attempting to jump a weir that the werewolves made.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F)   Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 10:28 am

Ryan gave a nervous smile to her. Still unsure about what the future held for him, " That sounds nice. I'm an alright hunter already so. maybe I'll be great use....to the pack." He blushed and kissed Devy's neck before giving a small love bite. he couldn't resist he was feeling it now the small feeling of love mixed with fear and joy. As he held her close he made eye contact with the female pack member trying to steal food from his pack, " I have rabbit meat and some herbs in my pack. and we should address that woman trying to steal it."

The woman growled " Filthy human! I don't know why she spared you." She backed away from the pack, "Please Princess Devy, My hunts haven't been well. I haven't had a meal in a few days please spare me some food," She bowed to her knowing what would be coming for being caught like this.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F)   Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 9:44 am

Princess Devy laughed again, this time more softly. "You don't have to understand it all right now, Ryan," she assured him, pulling him closer. "But I can tell you that it's a blessing. It means you're part of our pack now...and that you'll never be alone again. We'll take care of you." She looked into his eyes, her expression serious. "And you'll take care of us, in return. Together, we'll be unstoppable." She nuzzled against his neck, her breath warm on his skin. "And as for your question...I'll teach you everything you need to know. We'll start tonight, when the moon is high." she said before she clutched her stomach from the hunger pangs. "But first...we should get something to eat. Would you like that?" she asked him, licking her lips.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F)   Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 9:07 am

Ryan didn't understand what she said. He wasn't human anymore? But How? Did she do something while he was passed out? "I-i don't..." He stopped and listened to her. Her duties and she was the protector of these woods. He glanced over to one of Devy's pack mates slowly crawling to his backpack. She looked like she was starving. He took Devy's hands, " I-i don't understand. How." He kissed her to distract her before realizing it. it was that lick that closed the cut on his neck. The forced kisses " I-it was your body fluids... a-and i just gave in and infected myself more and more. " he knew he was done now. Before he could continue the staring wolfwoman's stomach growled.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F)   Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 12:08 am

Princess Devy laughed, a soft, musical sound. "Oh, Ryan, who said you are human anymore?" she chuckled, shaking her head. "You're hardly a bitch's pet. You're much more... precious to me than that. And don't worry about serving me. You'll see, we're in this together." She smiled warmly at him, reaching out to stroke his cheek. "As for duties, well... I need to hunt and gather food, of course. And I'm also the protector of this part of the forest. You could help me with that, if you like." She paused, considering. "Or... I could probably teach you how to be a werewolf. That cold of yours is no mere cold. That's a sign that your body is trying to fight off the transition...a fight that it will lose" she informed him. "If you try to leave us now...it's almost always fatal" she added with an ominous tone.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F)   Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 11:46 pm

Ryan blinked a little and sat up looking at her beauty. He looked out seeing her pack every so often among the trees. He looked back at her, " Umm thrall. huh. So I'm basically a human on a leash then?" taking a deep breath, "So I'm a Bitch's pet then." He smirked and sighed, " How may I serve you .... " He felt a bit humiliated by this, " Misstress Davy. What duties may I help you with?" He was still going to be rude, but if he could have his way with her again it was worth it. He felt a cold come on and put his shirt and his armor back on. "UGH... I think I caught a cold."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F)   Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 11:25 pm

Princess Devy smiled down at him, her expression a mixture of amusement and contentment. "Why, you're in my bed, of course," she purred, running her fingers through his hair. "And don't you ever forget it. You're mine now, Ryan. You belong to me." She pressed her body closer to his, her nipples rubbing against his chest. "I think you should stay here for a while... get to know your new life. You can help me with my duties, or we can just... enjoy each other's company." She grinned wickedly. "The choice is yours." she said before she looked away remembering the conversation she had with her father. If it was not for what she did with him, he would have been killed on the spot. "You are my thrall now" she finished.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F)   Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 11:11 pm

Ryan smiled at her as his breathing returned to normal, " Yeah, I figured." He decided to take a good look at her body as she felt him. He knew this was going to end badly for him. But she was right he did enjoy it. As she placed her thumb near his carotid artery he tried to get out one last thing, " You know I was going to cook you a mea..."

Thunk

Ryan awoke still very sleepy. He remembered she forced him unconscious. It was pretty hard to see and he didn't know if it was dark or something on his head.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F)   Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 10:32 pm

Princess Devy looked up at him, her breath still ragged from her orgasm as she fought to catch her breath. Her eyes glittered with desire and amusement as she gazed into his. "Oh, Ryan... You really think I'd let you go now?" she purred, a wicked grin spreading across her lips. "I think it's far too late for that. You're mine now, remember?" She reached up, running her claws lightly down his chest, over his nipples and lower, teasing him. "Besides, who else would put up with your attitude and your... stubbornness?" Her fingers traced circles around the area on his neck where his jugular was. "I think we'd make quite the team, you and I." She gave him a sultry look, her eyes darkening. "Don't you agree?" she asked before she presser her thumb into it hard enough to obstruct the blood flow to the carotid artery.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F)   Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 10:01 pm

"Fuck... I-i didn't know... sex was this... good!" Ryan looked into her eyes as he gave into this cardinal pleasure. He felt her claws dig in as he reached back to pin one of her claws down while placing his other hand on her shoulder. He just placed his thumb on her throat to just give the sensation of being choked. He was breathing heavily as she clenched down making him cum again. He was lost in lust now. He kept on going as he forced a kiss on her. He leaned back and stared into her eyes again, "Would you really let me leave? If I truly submit to you?" He had to ask as he was sure she was bluffing.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F)   Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 6:02 pm

Princess Devy arched her back, her breath catching as she felt him grow inside her. "No...No, you're doing this to yourself," she gasped, her hands tightening on his hips, urging him on. "I'm just enjoying it...God, you feel so good..." She bit her lip, her head thrown back as she felt the pleasure coursing through her. Her inner muscles clenched tight around him, her body moving in perfect sync with his. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," she moaned, her hips bucking up into meet his thrusts. "Don't stop...Please..."Her eyes locked on his, her expression one of pure ecstasy as she felt the first tremors of her own orgasm start to build within her. She knew she was going to come hard, and she couldn't wait to feel him fill her up with his seed. "Ryan..." she breathed, her voice barely audible over the sound of their heavy breathing and the slapping of their skin. "I'm...I'm close...Oh God..."

She clenched down tight around him as she was rocked with an intense orgasm, her body arching off the bed as her pussy milked his cock, her juices spilling freely down his shaft. Her cries echoed through the room, her nails digging into his shoulders as she felt the wave of pleasure wash over her. Her orgasm seemed to go on forever, and she reveled in every last tremor, every last spasm.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F)   Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 9:18 am

Ryan felt her warm insides and he could no longer hold back. Every movement gave him undeniable pleasure. He never felt the tender love of sex before and to be one with a werewolf for the first time. It was heavenly. Looking into her eyes he saw the eyes of a predator and felt helpless even though he was in control right now. "I-i can't stop." He trusted in her feeling her tighten and loosen on him member. He was going to cum in her. but felt it was going to be a long time before he would stop. His eyesight started to blur a bit as his breathing became heavy, "d-did you do something to me?" He felt like he was poisoned but could not think how. it couldn't have been her blade, maybe the first forced kiss.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F)   Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 9:46 pm

Princess Devy laughed softly, the sound almost like a purr. "Of course," she said, arching her back as he pushed her, which she complied with his actions. "I've been waiting for this. I want you inside me, Ryan. I need you inside me." She spread her legs wider, inviting him closer. She was not wearing underwear under her wolf skin skirt, but the most shocking thing about her was that her pussy was comically swollen and red like it had been pumped up aggressively. She looked very sensitive alright...She looked to be very tight. "Go on, take what you want," she breathed, her hands running up and down his sides, caressing him. "I'm all yours." Her green eyes locked on his, never wavering, never breaking the connection between them. As he positioned himself above her, she lifted her hips, guiding him closer, closer... until there was nothing but the heat of his skin against hers. Then, with a sharp thrust, he was inside her, filling her up completely. Her back arched, her nails digging into his shoulders as a moan of pleasure escaped her lips. "Oh, fuck," she breathed, her body moving in time with his as he began to move within her. "You have no idea how much better this makes me feel." Her hands found their way to his hips, guiding him, urging him on, wanting more, more, more. Her breath came faster, her chest heaving with every breath as she looked up at him, their eyes meeting, their connection undeniable.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F)   Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 9:15 pm

Ryan looked at her as she forced another intimate kiss on him, He was starting to enjoy this now. While she stroked him he looked into her eyes and held her hand on his cheek, " In heat you said? I umm. " He looked away and decided to just go with it. He softly took her hand off his cheek and leaned to her face, " May I breed you, My Princess?" He was still nervous about it but a lapse in judgment would happen at any time. He blushed looking deeply into her eyes. He pushed her down or well tried to anyway. He was planning to be on top of her not under her.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F)   Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 8:47 pm

Princess Devy chuckled darkly. "Oh, don't worry about that," she said, walking up to him. "I'm extra sensitive thanks to me being in heat. You'd have to be a corpse to not get me satisfaction, but...that's not my goal with being in heat now, is it?" She leaned in close, her breath warm against his skin. "I'm going to enjoy this," she whispered before kissing him deeply. Her tongue darted into his mouth, seeking entrance, and when she found it she began to explore his mouth, claiming it as her own. Her hands ran down his chest, over his abs, and finally to his pants. She tugged at the drawstring, revealing his hardened member. "I bet you're good at this," she purred, taking him in hand. "I bet you're very good. You're just being modest" Her other hand went to his face, cupping his cheek. "Look at me," she commanded. "I want to see those eyes while I enjoy this."

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F)   Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 8:32 pm

Ryan kept pace with her and felt ashamed to let Princess Devy know that. He was starting to think she wasn't too bad either. Actually, he thought she was pretty hot too. As they entered the clearing he gave a sigh knowing what was coming next. He followed and took his pack off and coat as well. Showing he had an old set of leather armor on. Taking off his hood his long black hair flowed lightly in the breeze. His red eyes looked at her green ones. He answered her question, " I feel fine why does that matter?" He paused and looked her up and down, " I-I want to apologize. I mean I did but I was so scared and I never considered that you might have been lonely." His breath started to get a little heavy as he took his armor off, " If we are going to do this I umm. I'm willing to pleasure you first. Even if I'm not good with it." His heart started beating faster taking his shirt and exposing his bare chest with a few scars on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F)   Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next