Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Explosions and love? (OmuYasha)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

Explosions and love? (OmuYasha) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explosions and love? (OmuYasha)   Explosions and love? (OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2022 6:00 pm

Eve remain silent as usual, she keeps her eyes on the men while she relaxed in the water. She listened to the man and was started to see him less of a mentor and more of a fuck boy. He reminded her of a bard, having no standers when it came to fucking women. Of course the women rolled her eyes once more trying to enjoy her peace and quiet in the water. She relaxed and let out a deep sigh from what inuyasha was saying. She was getting tired of thus and finally she stood up onto her feet. Her breast bounce slight from coming out from he water. She pushed her body out from the warm water and looked for somthing to dry herself with. "Im tired of this, do you all have somthing to cover my body with at lest?" She questioned crossed her arms over her breast to better cover them.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Explosions and love? (OmuYasha)   Explosions and love? (OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2022 4:38 pm

InuYasha was not satisfied with the answer of you will understand when you are later. "Why do you and big brother always say that! Just when will I be old enough to know!?" InuYasha shouted.

"Do you really want to know when!?" InuGenki asked.

"Yea! Tell me!" InuYasha shouted.

"I'll all the fantastic things you missed out on once you start sprouting hairs in strange places, your voice gets deeper, and body parts start getting bigger" InuGenki told him.

"When will that happen!?" InuYasha shouted.

"I don't know how humans work! I'm a fucking demon! Ask the only human here!" InuGenki shouted back in frustration.

InuYasha started to walk towards Eve, but he froze up and gulped seeing that the was trying to relax. He started to back away feeling that it was not the time to be asking a woman when he would start turning into a man. This whole thing was stupid really, and he wadded back to the shallow side.

"I can't believe you defiled Lady Izayoi like that" Myoga lectured him.

"Goddamn it Myoga! Why are you obsessing over this!? You make it sound like Lady Izayoi had no right to sate her needs" InuGenki shouted at him.

"Hmph, next thing you'll tell me is that you slept with Lord Kirinmaru's sister" Myoga muttered. InuGenki did not say anything, which Myoga shrieked. "No! Not her too! Don't you have any restraints!? Don't you know she's hates half demons!?"

"MYOGA! SHUT THE FUCK UP!" InuGenki's voice boomed. It sounded like a roar, and Myoga hoped his way over onto InuYasha's shouter cowering in fear after seeing InuGenki's eyes turn blood shot. He slammed his clothes on a rock to dry. "I fucking told you, it's none of your goddamn business!" he shouted.

InuYasha was not sure what the controversy was. "So is...sleeping with a girl a bad thing? I've slept with mother many times"

"Myoga! I have a real good aim, and you'll have bullseye on your head if you answer that question" InuGenki threatened him.

Myoga shivered and looked over at InuYasha nervously. "Master InuYasha...that's a...complicated question...you'll know when you're older" he said.

"WHY!" InuYasha shouted.

Explosions and love? (OmuYasha) - Page 2 Wpad1
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Explosions and love? (OmuYasha)   Explosions and love? (OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2022 12:54 pm

Eve paused for a moment and slowly placed her hand on her forhead getting a small headache from both inuyashas questions and from what inugenki just said. Eve was washing her arms and legs while she listened to these two speak about their past. It was horrible what they did to such a child, forcing the small child out from his hometown due to whay he is. To add the mother of this said child did warn the village about the dog demon attack if the town people thought of doing anything bad to her and her child. Humans are idiotic and very revengeful creatures so these villagers doing this isn't a surprise even after being warned.

She ignored inuyasha question about the purpose of her nipple rings and looked over to the male demon. Of course what he said was annoying and down right gross. She just rolled her eyes and looked away. When inuyasha looked up at her and questioned what he ment she just stare back at the small child and said. "You'll find out when you get older small one." Whe said coldly, getting up from the hot springs she washed her body alittle more before rinsing the soap off. She put her soap away in her bag and moved to another part of the pool and just lay back in the water to relaxe.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Explosions and love? (OmuYasha)   Explosions and love? (OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2022 12:35 pm

InuYasha stared at her blankly. "Uh, why do you put jewelry on nipples? Aren't they for feeding babies? Aren't jewelry meant to show off? Why put them on a place where you'd hide them?" he bombarded her with many questions. He was a very inquisitive child that was for sure. He joined her on the female side of the hot spring. He stared into the water worrying about having done or said something wrong to trigger such a response from InuGenki.

InuGenki finally was done with his reflection on his father's death. Those memories were so vivid and raw. It felt like it happened a few minutes ago for him instead of 6 years ago. InuGenki got out of the male side of the spring, and he started to wash his clothes and armor. They did not have soap in Feudal Japan at the time so water was the only thing used. Fragrances would be used to hide any body odor on the articles of clothing. "InuYasha...I'm not mad at you" he called out to him. InuYasha's ears perked, and he looked towards the partitions. "What happened to father...you did not have any control over. It was his decision to sacrifice himself for you and your mother. That burden shouldn't be placed on you" he said.

InuYasha's ears flatted back against his head. "Father...sacrificed himself...for me?" he muttered.

"Yes...he did...I made a promise to him...I guess it was more to myself" InuGenki rambled as he rang his kimono out. "That promise was...I would never let his sacrifice be in vain. His death meant something. If you die, it would make it meaningless. Does this make any sense to you" he said.

"I...I...I...I...I think so. Does that mean...does that mean that was you that saved our village? From that dog demon?" InuYasha asked.

"That was Sesshomaru, and yes...that was me. Bunch of ungrateful bigots if you ask me. Since they kicked you out, there's no one there to protect their village from any attacks" InuGenki stated.

"Oh...I guess you're right. I guess they should have treated me better if they knew that you were my brother" InuYasha said.

"They knew...they knew. Lady Izayoi was pretty vocal to them about my lurkings near the village. Though...she said it was father's spirit if I remember correctly" InuGenki told him.

"Hehe, yea...Mother did say that exiling us from the village would incur the wrath of the Spirit of the Great Dog Demon. That was you wasn't it?" InuYasha shouted.

"Heh, you catch on" InuGenki spoke softly.

"Big Brother...Whenever my mother was in tears...was that you she was going to when she ran into the forest?" InuYasha asked.

"...Uh, did you ever follow her into the forest?" InuGenki asked nervously.

"No? Mother told me to stay in the mansion" InuYasha stated.

"Uh...well yes...yes she was seeking my comfort" InuGenki said although he left it kind of open for interpretation with what was really going on in that forest. Myoga was already drawing conclusions given InuGenki's past tendencies.

"Lord InuGenki! Did you ever?!" Myoga shouted.

"She was lonely, Myoga" InuGenki said simply

"I don't believe you. What were you thinking!?" Myoga shouted back.

"Myoga, what Lady Izayoi and I did is confidential and completely consensual" InuGenki said.

Myoga put his hands to his face having an onset of a migraine while shaking his head. "You are a very bad dog!"

InuYasha looked towards Eve. "What are they talking about?"

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Explosions and love? (OmuYasha)   Explosions and love? (OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2022 10:35 am

She scrubed her clothingnas quickly as she can and then she placed them on the rocks to let them dry. She made a hand gesture to follow her. "These are just jewelry for nippes. Anyway your going to be bathing with me to give your brother some space. She added walking away and heading back to the spring. She entered the water and layed down finally able to relaxe. There she pulled out the same bar of soap and started to scrub her body and clean off any blood or sweat from earlier. She remain silent and time to time she would pet the small child.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Explosions and love? (OmuYasha)   Explosions and love? (OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2022 9:31 am

InuYasha looked at Eve worried. "What does depressed mean?" he asked her. He looked over at InuGenki and gulped seeing his big brother standing out in the middle of the hot spring and looking up at the sky. He looked up not sure what InuGenki was looking at, before he returned his gaze back to his big brother who went into the deep end bathing himself. InuYasha was not sure whether to go to him or to leave him alone. He was panicking not sure what he needed to do.

He stared at Eve's large breasts and her rings clipped to her nipples. "What are those? Why are they attached to your nipples?" he asked her.

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Explosions and love? (OmuYasha)   Explosions and love? (OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2022 7:23 am

Eve returned to cleaning her clothing and armor, brushing the stains and blood off. It was difficult with her being wet and frustrated at this whole ordeal that took place. She listened to the small demon and she was glade someone was on her side when it came to his full on stupidity. Once she finished her armor she finally started to clean her one piece suite. Eve felt bad for the small child as at the end of the day it wasn't his fault. She open her mouth to speak up but Myoga beat her to the punch, so instead of repeating what he said she just remain silent. These people are quite open with their family drama is seems, three brothers and their fallen father, and this father had three different women pregnant? How irresponsible. She thought to herself while she clean her clothing. While they spoke she stood up and walked over to a large rock where the sun hit it and started to dry it their. She returned to the area where she was cleaning and started to remove the clothing off her body her tank top, bra, and undergarments.

What they saw is a fully tan naked women with lashes curves and tone. Her breast bounce out free from its tight cage, her nipples are a dark brown and slightly erect due to the cold temperaturewhat was odd however was the nipple rings clipped to her nipples. She pulled out her bar of soap and continued to wash her clothing and hope to leave them to dry as well, with these clothing she took her time she scrub her undergarments and rinse them and repeat.

When the child head the tone coming from his brother if he was mad or not she responded in her normal relaxed and emotionless tone. "No, he is more depressed and lost in thought about losing a loved one." She said this while bending over to clean her clothing.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Explosions and love? (OmuYasha)   Explosions and love? (OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2022 6:13 am

Myoga was back on Eve's shoulder once more, and he had his arms crossed over his chest glaring at InuGenki. He let Eve give him the tongue lashing, which InuGenki was rubbing at the back of his head feeling those times the spot where he would get smacked in the back of the head. Myoga finally added, "I sometimes wonder if Lord InuGenki doesn't know how to use his strength correctly either" he spoke more fore Eve to hear.

InuGenki did realize that he was a bit excessive with his play, so he was not going to bother coming up with a snide comment or banter. He went to pat InuYasha on the back to help assist him get the water out of his lungs. During that exchange of anger, it was hard acknowledge the fact the InuGenki and InuYasha were still bathing in the hot spring. InuYasha however was pretty shocked to see Eve's form, which he could not help but to stare at her exoticness. She was different, and he liked that.

InuYasha looked up at his big brother feeling much better with the care and comfort being provided to him after his near death experience. "Big Brother? She's pretty"

InuGenki looked up and looked at Eve's butt as she was walking away. He smirked seeing that InuYasha had a very good taste in women. "Yea, she's pretty mad" he commented as he ruffled InuYasha head. He looked around a sighed heavily. "I'm going to fix those partitions, and you can...relax a bit" he told him.

InuYasha watched his brother float up out of the water and fly over to the walls that were knocked over. He lifted them up with his great strength, and he got it sitting back up. InuGenki kicked the stones up against them keeping them up. He did this for all of them. While he did this, InuYasha wondered over to Eve. "You aren't mad at us? We were only playing. I didn't know Big Brother was going to do all that"

Myoga sighed heavily. "Don't be putting blame on yourself Master. Your brother did not need to act so reckless. I'm glad that everyone is okay"

InuYasha rubbed his shoulder and gulped. "Um...yea" he muttered before he looked back towards his big brother. "I forget that he can do such fantastic things. Should I not play with him? He's a full fledged demon after all" he muttered.

"No, you should play with him. He's your flesh and blood! You should have fun. Your brother needs to learn how to moderate his power and be reasonable with his decisions. I feel you are going to help teach him many things. He needs to learn how to be a father" Myoga explained.

"A father? But he's my brother" InuYasha muttered.

"For all tense and purposes InuYasha...your big brother has adopted you. He might as well be your father. In fact...he knows your real father quite well" Myoga said.

"He does!?"

Myoga nodded slowly. "Yes, actually Lord InuGenki bears strikingly similar resemblances to your father both in mind and body. You could say that it would be easy for someone to mistake him for your father when he puts his hair up in a pony tail like that. What always helped me tell them apart was that Crest of the Moon Eater that was on Lord InuGenki's back and his dog ears. Lord InuGenki also tends to play stupid...a lot. His style in battle as always been to make his enemy feel superior then frustrate them into making mistakes. It took his father and I a long time to figure his fighting style, but I don't believe that Lord Sesshomaru has figured him out yet"

"Lord Sesshomaru?" InuYasha asked.

"Yes, you have a second brother. He takes more after his mother. Fair skinned, double streaks on his cheeks, his crest of the moon eater is on his forehead, and he looks...feminine. He's just as powerful if not more than Lord InuGenki. He's Lord InuGenki's older twin after all" Myoga explained.

"That's...that's amazing. I have two brothers? What about my old man?" InuYasha asked.

"Our father is dead InuYasha" InuGenki spoke up in a very cold tone. InuYasha was startled, and he looked back at him worried not hearing that tone from him before. InuGenki towered over him staring him down intensely with his arms crossed over his chest like he usually did. His biceps would bulge imposingly whenever he would do this.

"I...I know...I...I...I just wanted to know what he was like" InuYasha stuttered.

InuGenki looked down at him sternly like he was trying to repress his emotions. He turned away muttering as he walked off, "He was larger than life pup...in every sense"

"Is he mad at me?" InuYasha asked.

"I don't know" Myoga muttered.

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Explosions and love? (OmuYasha)   Explosions and love? (OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2022 11:15 pm

Before the wave hit Eve quickly stopped what she was doing and picked up her clothing and ran. Of course it was to late as the wave brushed her off her feet almost drowning her. Landing near the shore she dropped her items and rested both her hands on the rocks and let out a deep gasp followed by a groin. It's hard to anger Eve its even harder to get an emotion out from her but this was a line far crossed over the sand. She stood up to her feet and walked over to the two now comply covered in water still wearing her tank top and panites. Both of them would see her beautiful form, she glared at the both of them but mainly at the larger male demon. In a deep harsh tone she spoke up. "Your strong we understand this, but strength isn't always the answer if someone doesn't understand how to use it correctly. I was busy, and in the middle of cleaning the excess blood off my armor. There was NO need for this town foolerly. Now if your excuse me." She turned back around heading back to the same spot where she was cleaning her armor. She picked up her clothing and returned to the same spot to finished what she started.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Explosions and love? (OmuYasha)   Explosions and love? (OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2022 3:40 pm

InuYasha smirked and looked towards InuGenki feeling a bit mischievous. "Hey! Big Brother!" he shouted. InuGenki looked up minding his own business before he was splashed by InuYasha. It was a fun innocent harmless trickle of a splash.

"Watch out InuYasha! You're testing my patience!" InuGenki warned him. InuYasha did not take him seriously as InuGenki was laughing and had a huge grin on his face.

"Come on! Fight back! You're supposed to splash me back!" InuYasha shouted.

"Okay! You asked for it!" InuGenki said. He stood up and soon vanished. InuYasha looked around frantically as he had seen this move preformed before. InuGenki could pop up anywhere. It just so happened that InuGenki appeared on the deep end of the hot spring. He had his hand extended into a chop, and InuYasha was confused as to why he was not in the spring until. *Chop!* What sounded like a sonic boom, InuGenki swung his arm at a 45 degree angle in relation to the water surface. There was a tremendous splash and a giant wave the propagated. InuGenki had triggered a tsunami, and those poor eyes on InuYasha got very big. He started running but the wave sucked him in and crashed over him tumbling him in the wave like a washing machine. The wave crashed into the partitions and knocked them over.

Myoga saw the wave and shouted to Eve, "Tsunami! Run!" He hopped away as fast as he could as the wave spilled out of the spring and where Eve was standing the wave was three feet high.

InuYasha was on shore on his hands and knees coughing up the water he accidently inhaled. His legs quaked, and he glanced over at InuGenki not standing over him smiling with his arms crossed. "I almost drowned!"

"Impossible...I wouldn't have let you drown silly" InuGenki told him before he ruffled his hair. "Wanna splash me again?"

InuYasha quickly shook his head at him. "N-n-no! I don't want to die!"

"You ain't gunna die!" InuGenki rolled his eyes at him.

"Look! Everything is ruined! Our clothes are wet!" InuYasha exclaimed.

InuGenki then realized that Eve was over there. "Sorry Eve! InuYasha and I were just playing!"

"Damn it, Lord InuGenki! You nearly washed us off the entire mountain with that stunt!" Myoga shouted at him.

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Explosions and love? (OmuYasha)   Explosions and love? (OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2022 11:53 am

Eve kneeled down and picked up her bloody padded armor and her full body attire. She picked it up and started to walk in the direction that myogs pointed her in. As she made it down stream she pulled out stuff from her bag, like a thick brush and a bar of soap. Then she started to scrub her armor first dumping it in the water and then hand washing them to remove the blood from the outfit. She did the same with her full body suit, she wanted to take her time and make sure it's all clean before she went ahead and clean the clothing om her body. Which was her bra, tank top and her panties. Her back was facing the men while her front was busy cleaning her bloody stained armor. "This will be a while indeed." She mumbled to herself.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Explosions and love? (OmuYasha)   Explosions and love? (OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2022 9:58 am

Myoga hopped off of Eve briefly, and he saw the beauty in this human. He knew that his master would be very attracted to a woman like her. Being as short as she was, it farther accentuated her very fertile and feminine hourglass figure. Those lips, tan skin, round dark green eyes, that long half blue hair. She was exotic, and that was a woman that he knew Lord InuGenki went for. "Uh, yes, there is a low spot where the water leaves the spring. If you wash your clothes there, the blood will flow downstream" he said pointing over towards the outflow area.

The problem was that there was a space in the divider where InuGenki could be seen in the buff. His body was tanned and his muscles were quite large. The beads of water that trickled down the contours and crevices of his pectorals, his six pack, down the V line at his hips pointing down towards his very well endowed member. His biceps are as big as a cantaloupe...lets face it. Everything aesthetic about his body was divine. It was a wonder why InuYasha got so insecure.

"InuYasha?" He called out to him.

"Yea?"

"Make sure you wash your hair" InuGenki stated before he pulled the tie from his pony tail and let down his gorgeous silver hair. It went as far down as his rips and covered up the crescent moon that where on his upper back. The crest of the moon eaters...the Tiangou. InuGenki set his hair tie down on the stone. His buttocks was very firm and robust. Very shapely...maybe feminine even. Myoga was staring at his master's body and found it as visually appealing as Eve's.

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Explosions and love? (OmuYasha)   Explosions and love? (OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2022 8:24 am

There was silence from the female as shebwas lost in thought once more. The only difference this time was instead of thinking about how and why she got here, she is thinking about the small half demon child. She lost the feelings of empty many years ago, but childern deserves to live out their lives to the fullest: a pleasant one in fact. She heard the demon myoga explain more in depth about the twos brothers relationship and their history. It makes sense actually as to why the humans dislike the small child race. In her world not even the humans like their own sub-race of humans. Humans are tricky to understand and comprehend what their true intentions are and what they feel about other living creatures that isn't their own. She walked over to a more private part of the hot springs where it was just him and her to speak more about the world's lore.

In a separate of the springs Eve founds a place to sit and rest her head on the stone wall, she took one long deep breath and then, one by one. She removed each weapon on her body. Each dagger, explosive, gun, ammo, and extra items that can be used as weapons and gently place them aside leaving a very large pile of weapons. Of course the female organized her weapons before she did the next step. She felt way lighter then before, but she was far from done. She removed some belt buckles from her armor and removed the chest part of her armor which was a large thick heavily padded bulletproof chest piece. She placed it aside as well which made a loud plop sound once it hit the floor. She moved to her padded arms, legs, and then her back. Finally she was now just wearing her combat uniform which was all black with numbers stating her unit and rank on her back. The female removed the straps of her upper part of her one piece suit pulling the sleeves off. Under her shirt the demon got a great view of her body. Wearing only a white tank top with a bright pink bra he can see the out line of her large breast being around a size DD.

She pulled her body suit down stopping at her combat boots. Eve pressed her back to the wall and lifted her right leg to unstrap the boots to just lazily removed them and toss them aside sane with with left boot. Once that was done she removed the rest of her pants, as he sees her bright pink panites. Her fully body shap was noting to laugh at, the human women is fit having muscles on her arms and a well defined stomach. Her hips and but being quite large follow by her brest having this perfect hour glass figure. Finally her face mask, she moved to her face mask and removing the straps the soldier pulled the mask up and then down showing her true face. What the demon flee saw is a tan skin women with dark green eyes, round eyes purky lips and a round noise. Her face is also well defined and her chin came to a round point. Her hair being black with blue highlights on the left side of her head. Her hair is tied up in a high pun but based on how big the bun is her hair is quite long. The female let out a deep sigh once more and looked over in Myogas direction. "I need to clean the blood off of my uniform, mind taking me to a place where I can clean it?" She questioned in her regular toned voice. Now that he can see her, her lips moved but her facial expression did not move.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Explosions and love? (OmuYasha)   Explosions and love? (OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2022 7:19 am

Myoga who was on Eve's shoulder looked over at the great dog demon and the little half demon pup. It always brought a tear to his eye to see such a wholesome sight of a big brother taking his little brother in as a son. When he was asked why they were there, he sighed heavily. "Lord InuGenki, brought you two here so that he has less to worry about being attacked. Being this high up here, it's impossible for humans and hard for most demons to get here. This will be a perfect place for you all to rest and relax" Myoga told him.

InuGenki and InuYasha had already ran to the hot spring, and they ditched their clothes and jumped in. *splash* Something seemed to catch InuYasha's eye, and he stared at InuGenki until he found his rock that he liked to sit and recline on. InuYasha sat on the shore and continued to stare at him most insecure. "Big Brother? Will I ever get as big as you?"

InuGenki looked at him oddly thinking that he were referring to his giant dog form. "InuYasha...I'm not sure if you will get as big as me. I'm not sure if you'll be able to transform at all to be honest"

InuYasha shook his head. "No not that! I mean...Your" he asked before he pointed down towards his crotch.

InuGenki turned bright red and looked away. "Oh...oh that...well...uh...mine didn't start growing until I was a little older than you are now, but...I'm pretty sure that you won't have to worry about being small. It runs in the family" he told him.

"Oh...so...um...am I going to be as tall as you?" InuYasha asked.

InuGenki shrugged his shoulders. "Maybe...your mom was short wasn't she?"

"My mom wasn't short!" InuYasha protested.

"She was a lot shorter than my mother" InuGenki stated. He crossed his arms over his chest and smirked. "Why do you worry about being like me? I'm nothing special" he told him.

"You're strong big brother...I want to be strong like you" InuYasha said before he flexed his bicep. "Heh...I'm going to get stronger everyday"

Meanwhile Myoga remained with Eve, and he could hear the conversations that the brothers were having. "Master InuYasha is a very sweet boy. I have a fear that he is ashamed of being half human. He has started to become obsessed with demons. I hope that you can restore his faith in humanity a little...after the cruelty that he witnessed in them treating him and his mother. I don't think he realizes either how rare it is for a demon like Lord InuGenki to take him in as he has. Most every demon would have tied to kill Master InuYasha on the spot. This trait of having compassion for humans is very rare indeed" he explained to her.

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Explosions and love? (OmuYasha)   Explosions and love? (OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2022 1:15 am

Eve was impressed at the strong energy this man can weld, the energy from his large form and the abilities he can do. The female got off the large demon dog once landed and she landed on her feet. She brushed herself off and started to walk around. She ignored the conversation between the two and was lost in her own thoughts.

A demon, can use this much power with ease? Youki? Isn't that similar to chi? Or somthing in that manner? Demonic aura, I understand other demons can sense it, but can humans sense it? Or lesser demons? Do demons follow the same rules are devils? Mmm.. things are quite different here. I need to keep my eyes open, now to deal with the subject at hand.

She wanted to hear whatever the two were talking about but it only got her to roll her eyes, a man openly expressing how he, 'is great at fucking women' so openly is a turn off for her. The idea of a man expressing his usefulness is by his strength, and craft. Anything added is just add-ons. Eve crossed her arms and headed to the buildings not wishing to wait any longer for the two men, still having the flea demonnat her shoulder she finally spoke her low calm tone to him. "What purpose do we have here again? To settle for the night?" She questioned.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Explosions and love? (OmuYasha)   Explosions and love? (OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2022 1:35 am

Once they climbed onto his back, InuGenki stood back up. Boy, they were really high up, and their eyes were above most of the trees. InuYasha smiled absolutely loving how they were on top of the world and how much bigger than life his brother was. This was probably the only times where he took pride in his demon half. This was a part of him. He envied InuGenki, but for now, he believed that one day that he would experience being this large and powerful.

InuGenki took off, and it felt like what was equivalent to a jet taking off. Horses did not accelerate this fast. InuYasha gripped onto him tightly as hurricane force winds blasted them. He kept his head low so his skin did not feel like it was being torn off. The wind stung and made his eyes water. Being flat against InuGenki's warm furry body was very comforting to him. He did not mind the scrambling of his organs from the jostling of InuGenki's gallop. This was fun and exhilarating. An adventure of a lifetime.

InuGenki leaped skywards and...they were flying? A cloud contrail lagged behind them. InuYasha did not know that InuGenki could fly in this form. They were heading into the mountains where there was a dormant volcano. The hotspring they were going to was inaccessible to humans with the technology available then. The spring was filled with minerals and was good for soothing injuries and aching muscles. InuGenki landed nearby scaring the shit out of the birds nesting there as there was a big whoosh and blast of wind as he rapidly slowed himself using some sort of sky dance technique. He dropped from the sky landing so masterfully that his muscular frame absorbed all the shock. InuYasha and Eve could not feel the forces, but they could hear the thud and some rocks nearby get dislodged from the ground shuttering.

InuGenki got onto his belly to let them off before he finally reverted back into his human form. InuYasha was very excited, and he was circling around him. "How do you do that Big brother!? You just gotta tell me!" he shouted.

InuGenki smiled and chuckled before he ruffled the kid's head. "I used my youki..." he told him simply. He looked towards Eve and smirked. "Well, my apologies if it's a little small. I hope you don't mind the smell. I can make it go away if it's a bother. Only downside is that I could attract demons if I flare up my youki any more than I have" he explained.

"What my master means is that demons are attracted to powerful demonic aura. If Lord InuGenki tries to manipulate the air around him, he has to unleash a large amount of demonic aura to displace the air. It could attract demons who wish to challenge him" Myoga stated.

InuGenki rubbed the back of his head. "Or...I could attract a female demon, and she might want to have sex with me...that also happens"

"Big Brother what's sex?" InuYasha asked.

InuGenki closed his eyes and a bead of sweat dripped down the side of his head. "Don't worry about it, InuYasha. It's just some exhausting arduous ordeal that us males have to perform. Then we are brutally judged for our inability to please them"

"Oh...so...do you disappoint them?" InuYasha asked.

"Pfsh! Fuck no! I've always left them numb and breathless on their backs with their mouths hung open and their eyes rolled back into their heads. They don't have any words to say...like they forget how to speak. All they can do is moan and grasp at their belly" InuGenki stated.

"Sounds painful" InuYasha muttered beginning to regret even asking.

"Yes...very painful" InuGenki stated.

"No wonder why female demons don't marry you" InuYasha said.

InuGenki rubbed the back of his head. "Yea, sure...you got me...I don't know how to keep a female" he told him sarcastically.

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Explosions and love? (OmuYasha)   Explosions and love? (OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2022 12:50 am

She could have picked a better set of words for the young child but she didn't bother on explaining it into smaller details. So she just followed them and remain silent on the journey. Eve has trained in the arts of being in the military for years and can handle walking long distance without growing tired. But she is no fool to take down faster travel. She didn't respond-climbing onto his back using his long furr as a way to get a better grip. Finally climbing up to his back she held on and kept a good study, she held onto his furr and kept her head down.

In response to inuyashas words she then pointed at her mask. "I have a mask on to prevent that." She added remaining silent once more. As they travel through the forest in a fast pace making it to the location.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Explosions and love? (OmuYasha)   Explosions and love? (OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2022 12:44 am

InuYasha looked at her strangely. "What's a race?" he muttered. He kind of understood what she meant, but he was very young and still learning about the world around him. He kept his arms crossed over his chest. "I'm not a flower" he told her.

InuGenki sighed heavily. "InuYasha...have you heard about the Ainu?" he asked her. InuYasha shook his head before InuGenki sighed. "A race is group of people that has some difference in appearance. You are half Japanese and half tiangou. As for me...well. I am Tiangou" he explained to him. It was clear that dog demons had different "races" as well. He started to lead the way into the mountains.

InuYasha was able to walk a very long distance, but his poor bare feet were beginning to hurt him. "Big brother...my feet are starting to hurt...can you carry me the rest of the way?" he asked.

InuGenki stopped before he got onto his belly. "Climb on pup!" he told him. He looked towards Eve. "You might as well ride me too" he told her. He chuckled to himself. "At this rate we'll get there by midnight...I can get us there in five minutes"

InuYasha nodded. "Yup...Big brother is way faster than a horse. He can get us anywhere really quick. Just keep your mouth closed and your head down. Hehe, I had a bug hit my teeth. It really hurt" he bragged.

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Explosions and love? (OmuYasha)   Explosions and love? (OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2022 11:47 pm

Eve let out a deep sigh deep from her chest. "Small one, everyone has faults. But just because of your race and backround doesn't make you any different. What I mean is, it doesn't matter what you are, it matters who you are. I hope that clarify things." She sounded so straight forward when she said this, but she mean good will behind her voice. "Your a child, you still have the chance and the ability to grow, like a flower." She paused and walked ahead waiting for them to follow as she wanted to get a move on before it got dark. "Tske us to this hot spring you spoke about." She said in her mellow toned voice.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Explosions and love? (OmuYasha)   Explosions and love? (OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2022 10:10 pm

InuGenki nodded to her question when she asked if they just rested anywhere. "We do sleep outside; however, I do know of many spots where we can stay that is nice and well protected. We are heading to a hot spring that I know of actually. It's along the way towards my next target, err...um...our next destination" he told them

InuYasha stared at him. "How far away if your next target?"

InuGenki's eye twitched as the part he did not want InuYasha to hear, he remembered it. "You mean our next destination?"

"Sure...All I know is...you're going to leave me for a long time. Something blows up, and then you reappear again" InuYasha said as he put his hands behind his head casually.

"I've only done that once!" InuGenki said.

"Yea, well...something tells me that you're going to do that a lot. Blowing up things. Myoga has told me your other title. The demon of ten thousand deaths" InuYasha said.

InuGenki took in a deep breath and sighed heavily. "I don't bring you along to keep you safe. If you are implying that I'm neglecting you..."

InuYasha shook his head quickly. "N-n-no! That's not what I mean. I understand...I'm weak. Just a pathetic half-breed"

InuGenki looked towards Eve hoping she would chime in at anytime as InuYasha was beginning to attack himself. "You aren't just a typical half-demon InuYasha. There is some super strong demon blood flowing through your veins" he told him.

"Then why am I not stronger!?" InuYasha huffed as he crossed his arms over his chest in a huff.

InuGenki gave him a strange look. It looked like he was raising an eyebrow at this comment. "Because you're a child? I wouldn't bring you along with me even if you were a full demon child either. You'd just get in my way, or worse...become a meat shield for some grotesque fat ass tub of lard"

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Explosions and love? (OmuYasha)   Explosions and love? (OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2022 9:33 pm

The female remain silent once more, she looked down at the small child and let him speak his mind. She wasn't insulted by his words or the way he said it at the end of the day he is a child. She wanted to respond back by telling him that her breast are quite large but once again he is a child. She crossed her arms only for a moment waiting for them to finish speaking to one another before speaking up. "So you don't have a place to settle down and rest? Or do you rest any where? I have no issue with this." She added calmly moving her hand to the head of the small child and giving it a small pat on the head. It only lasted for a second untill she moved her hand back to the aide of her hip and walked away. "Im following you Sir Genki." She said in a calm tone.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Explosions and love? (OmuYasha)   Explosions and love? (OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2022 9:26 pm

InuGenki looked at her strangely and cocked his head. "We are on a mission to collect dangerous artifacts. I've been so busy with roaming the lands that I have not yet to form a base, but I suppose if you want to consider the Sky castle as my base you can. That is where my mother resides" he told her.

"You have a mother?" InuYasha asked.

"Well of course I have a mother. Where do you think babies come from?" InuGenki asked before he gulped. "Wait...don't answer that"

"No one has ever told me where babies come from" InuYasha said.

"You ain't gunna know until you're old enough" InuGenki told him sternly. InuYasha shivered, but he knew deep down InuGenki was not going to hurt him. InuGenki lowered his snout and allowed InuYasha to hop off.

InuYasha scampered over to Eve and looked at her curiously. "Are you...are you a girl?" he asked.

"Of course she's a girl! Can't you tell from her voice?" Myoga shouted.

InuYasha fiddled with his fingers and shook his head. "No...she don't got any boobs or a butt either. Big brother said that girls were suppose to have curves"

"Eheh, InuYasha, she's a girl...she's hiding her shape. Do you remember when I told you to not say rude things?" InuGenki interrupted. InuYasha nodded. "Well talking flaws in a person's body is...well it's very unacceptable behavior. You don't tell a woman that she doesn't look like a woman" InuGenki scolded his brother.

"But, Myoga judged her by her voice. Don't some men have voices like hers?" InuYasha asked.

InuGenki chuckled to himself. "Well yes, but...they don't have any balls so to speak either" he told him.

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Explosions and love? (OmuYasha)   Explosions and love? (OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2022 9:08 pm

She cleared her throat and then spoke up to what he said. "There is danger around every corner, one must have eyes, and ears open. There are no explosions... yet, which is music I'm very much accustomed to hearing on a day by day basis. I have gotten used to being named a number and rank." She paused and turned her head to her shoulder to try and see where that small demon was at. Unfortunately she only saw a small dot on her shoulder which she assumed is the flea demon. "A general? Then let me correct my words. General Genki, where are-" her words was cute out when seeing a small silver hair boy come out from the trees. Of course she didn't raise her gun or do any sudden movments. This was a child and in the armor childern was never the target.

She remain dead silent letting them speak about this small child, and some information about their family past. Eve didn't say a single word and just walked over to the two brothers. "As I was saying, were are we heading to? Your base?" She questioned now having her arms fully relaxed and laying at each side of her hips. In a calm and emotionless tone she spoke. "Family? Mm, hello small one, the name they have assigned me to as 'Eve.' It's nice to meet you." She remain still and waited for the others to move along.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Explosions and love? (OmuYasha)   Explosions and love? (OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2022 8:51 pm

InuGenki's eye twitched at her monotonous tone telling him that she goes by name and rank during the war. "Are we at war here?" he grumbled to himself. He growled to himself before he looked back at her. "Alright Eve, I'm calling you Eve. I don't find it right calling anyone a letter or number. It just...it just devalues a person's a person's life. If that make sense to you" he explained his reasoning to her. He wagged his tail when she called him Sir Genki. That part of his name meant good health, but the word isn’t only used in relation to physical health, but also mental health, enthusiasm, motivation, and cheerfulness. The word encompasses the life energy of every living being and the energy of the universe. Genki was good health in every sense of the word. He chuckled to himself. "As you can see, we aren't at war here. You can be at ease miss" he told her.

"Milady, I would consider Lord InuGenki as being a General. He is the ruler and general of these lands. Would you listen to his instructions and orders?" Myoga asked. He was trying to help this woman adjust to losing her structured unit, but InuGenki was not having it.

"Myoga...I'm the ruler and general of the demons here. Humans have their own structure...well...it's more fragmented, but they still have one" InuGenki told them. He looked ahead seeing a silver haired boy hiding in the tree canopy.

"Big brother!" Shouted the boy. The silver hair body had some cute fluffy dog ears on the top of his head. The boy leaped upon InuGenki's great snout really giving a sense of the size of his dog demon but how wholesome he was. "You came back. You really came back!" the boy shouted as he started crying his eyes out.

"InuYasha...I was only gone for three hours. Of course I'd..." InuGenki said before the boy sniffed.

"You are the only one other than my mom who would not leave me" InuYasha sniveled.

Myoga cleared his throat. "Miss Eve, this is Master InuYasha. He's a half-brother to Lord InuGenki. His mother died, so Lord InuGenki has took it upon himself to before his father figure. He's the only one InuYasha has left. It's truly a heartbreaking situation for him. Lord InuGenki is so gracious and noble" Myoga sniveled.

InuGenki stared at him. "What are you crying too?"

"I love you big brother" InuYasha said in his cute innocent voice.

"Ugh, I know InuYasha...you don't need to get all sappy on me. I was only gone three hours" InuGenki muttered.

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Explosions and love? (OmuYasha)   Explosions and love? (OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2022 8:23 pm

The flea like demon may have gotten scared of the large beast, but she did not. The female continued to walk as if him screaming in a loud demanding voice didn't scare her. She expressed little to no emotion in her tone and her facial expressions if she even bothered to show her face. The female responded back to the man in her similar tone of voice. "We have a name, our true names, but during war and in large unites we go by number and rank to make counting easier." She answered the dog man back, she just shrugged when he gave her a name, she was surprised that he guessed her true name being Velma. She ignored this for the meantime and then continued to walk. "Call me what you wish, Sir Genki." She calmly said looking around and taking in the nice open air. For the first time in her life, it was relaxing which was somthing that she was not used to. As she was trained to, she remain silent and will only answer if asked to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Explosions and love? (OmuYasha)   Explosions and love? (OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Explosions and love? (OmuYasha)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next