Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mafia Girl [open m/m]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2021 9:58 pm

Charlie smirked and gave a small wave at Quinn a little when he walked out of the diner, once she was finished her shift she headed back to her apartment wanting to have a shower and get out of her work clothes before seeing Quinn again. Getting inside she kicked the door closed not bothering to lock it behind her as she walked into her bedroom tossing her bag onto the ground beside the door, taking a hot shower she pulled on a red lace lingerie set and her satin robe on top so Quinn wouldn't be able to see it when to got there. Letting her hair down Charlie sighed a little hearing a knock on her door "It's open" she called out as she walked into the kitchen wanting to get a glass of wine.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2021 8:47 pm

Quinn watched Charlie walk out of the break room first feeling satisfaction in Charlie and himself exclusively together and with hope staying together for much much longer, "I'll definitely try not to beautiful." He walked out giving a little time before he walked out so they wouldn't make it too obvious that he just had his way with Charlie in the break room. Quinn walked out of the diner soon after giving Charlie a look as he walked out definitely looking forward to making his lover happy in more than ways than just sleeping with her.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 11:44 pm

Charlie raised one of her hands up and placed it softly against his cheek as Quinn leaned her back into the table, when he pulled him upright to get his pants back on she shook her head a little as she pushed herself upright as well. Bending over to grab her panties she pulled them back on before she fixed her skirt up a little so it didn't look too crinkled, "I'll try and entertain you" Charlie said with a smirk. Leaning up to him Charlie placed a kiss to the corner of his mouth, "Try not to wear yourself out too much at work" she teased as she walked over to the door and unlocked it, opening it she smiled sweetly at Quinn as she headed out of the break room hoping the rest of her shift would go quickly.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 11:38 pm

Quinn leaned in with Charlie's back touching the table while he pushed in and deepened the kiss when it seemed that Charlie was almost ready to go for more, with this being her break from work it would probably be a better idea to make sure Charlie had her panties back on and let her get back to work before she went over her break, "I look forward to what you have in store for later." He finished pulling himself upright and pulling his pants back up though it would be up to Charlie to bring herself to put her underwear back on.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 11:27 pm

When Quinn nipped at her ear Charlie couldn't stop the small moan that left her as a shiver ran through her body from the feeling, "Oh I am never going to complain" she said smiling. Moving on the table when he pulled out Charlie managed to wiggle under him so she was now facing him leaning back on the table using her elbows to keep herself up, returning his kiss Charlie smiled softly at Quinn "I wont say no to you making dinner" Charlie said with a soft laugh before she pressed her lips against his again gently before she bit down and tugged lightly on his bottom lip teasingly.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 11:22 pm

Quinn, still keeping his weight down to keep his lover pinned, chuckled under his breath then nipped at her ear, "I don't really hear you complaining right now do I?" Slowly he pulled out trying to make sure not a drip spilled out on her uniform or on the table he had her on though now that she had a little freedom to move he pressed a deep kiss to her lips savoring that taste on her lips, "Want me to meet you at your place later? I'll make dinner this time."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 11:08 pm

Charlie bowed her head a little in pleasure as Quinn continued to thrust into her, his movements and the fact she was easily made excited made sure that she reached her climax at the same time as Quinn finished inside of her. Pressing up against him a little as he leaned over her Charlie smirked as she moved her head to the side giving him more access to her neck, "Why do I feel like you are going to come to my work and use me anytime you need to work our frustration?" Charlie asked with a soft laugh.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 10:51 pm

Quinn kept the pace with his thrusts watching Charlie look over her shoulder to watch him, "I'll be sure to keep you entertained then." Quinn added in keeping his efforts on pleasuring his woman and the finale quick approaching. Without too much more wait, Quinn slammed down once again shooting his cum deep inside and keeping himself hilted so there wouldn't be any spilling out. Now leaning over her, Quinn place several small kisses to her neck while he kept her pinned under him.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 10:21 pm

Charlie clenched her hands into fists digging her nails into her palms as she focused on not letting herself moan to loud from Quinn’s torture, when he pulled away she smirked to herself before she groaned and closed her eyes as he slid into her. Keeping her hands firmly on the table Charlie knew better than to move if someone didn’t want her to, “Mmm I am never going to get bored of you fucking me” she moaned as she opened her eyes and glanced over her shoulder at Quinn.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 8:37 pm

Quinn continued licking and tasting his lover even against Charlie's mentions of teasing her. Maybe another minute while he got her juices flowing before finally pulling his mouth away and standing behind her. His pants hit the floor with the familiar sensation as his shaft sunk down to the hilt, his hand reached for her shoulder while the other anchored to her hips as he thrust into her.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 6:57 pm

Charlie couldn't help but smirk a little at the feeling of Quinn pulling up her skirt when he turned her in his grasp she laughed a little and let him move her to where he wanted her, moving a little as Quinn slipped her panties off Charlie relaxed with her hands on the table and as soon as she felt him tongue touch her she gasped softly. "I hope you don't plan on just teasing me" Charlie said as she moved her legs a little further apart for Quinn to do as he pleased to her as she focused on keeping herself relaxed as possible as she bit her bottom lip to stop herself from moaning too loudly.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 6:49 pm

Quinn, hearing that door finally close and keep the prying eyes off, pulled Charlie in taking in her kisses and gently pulling up on the work skirt to feel underneath, "Must've been a rough shift." Quinn added in before turning Charlie in his grasp so her back was to his chest right until she was coerced to brace herself against a table with Quinn's hand slipping Charlie's panties loose. The next thing Charlie felt was Quinn's tongue slowly tracing along her lips seeing how well she could keep herself under control before he'd take his satisfaction.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 2:44 pm

When Quinn said he was mostly there for desert Charlie smirked a little, "I think I can lead you" she teased as she grabbed his hand lightly and began leading him to the backroom knowing no one care what she tended to do during her shifts. Once in the room Charlie shut the door behind Quinn and locked it, the room itself had several tables and chairs along with a large couch, turning to him Charlie leaned up and pressed her lips against his in a light kiss as she pressed her body against his "This is going to be fun" Charlie basically purred as she leaned back a little smirking.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 7:37 am

Quinn watched the way Charlie moved to him, with her question he stayed fairly nonchalant so that her coworkers wouldn't figure that she was about to have some privacy in the back in maybe a moment, "For the most part. Just here for desert." He answered right before Charlie called over her shoulder about going on lunch, "I suppose you could say that. Other business was fairly light." He added in half expecting her to start leading him to her private space for a quick session of stress relief, "So should I follow you or find my own way to my seat?"
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 1:14 am

Pushing off of the counter Charlie walked towards Quinn and she raised a brow with a smirk as she ran her eyes over him, "Here for lunch? Or just desert?" she asked teasingly as she stopped in front of him and placed a hand on her left hip comfortable. As she looked over him she knew she could easily get him into the break room since no one cared to ever eat in there an she could easily lock the door so no one would walk in on them, looking over her shoulder at the other girl Charlie gave her a grin "I think I'm going to go on lunch" Charlie said with a soft laugh before she looked back at Quinn "You very much look like you mean business" she said smirking at him.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 1:06 am

The dull part of his job was more or less cleared out when he served to run potential interference with some low level thugs finding out what happened with their last band that picked up the wrong girl. They got the picture after finding that crew pretty well cleaved through with very little resistance. If they didn't it would have really been a drag, especially after just getting his new suit jacket. When that was done though he got straight to Charlie's diner full well knowing he was about to cause something the moment he was able to get her alone.

Until then, he was perfectly content with walking right in, and attracting attention from both Charlie and her fellow coworkers. The grin he gave when he locked eyes with Charlie was more than enough to tell her he was after a bit more than just a good late lunch.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 12:49 am

When he said that they could do that all later she smirked when Quinn said to keep an eye out for him, returning his kiss Charlie shook her head a little as she watched him leave. Shaking her head to herself Charlie left her apartment when it was time to head off for her shift, it was always hectic when she got into work but she didn't mind. Once the lunch time rush was over two hours later she was leaning against the counter with her back to the door talking to one of the other waitresses with her elbows on the counter top, hearing the door open she closed her eyes and sighed a little "You want this one?" Charlie asked raising a brow making the other girl smirk "You sure? Cause this guy is right up your alley Charlie. Everything about him screams bad boy" the girl giggled making Charlie look over her shoulder and smirk a little.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 10:22 pm

Quinn grinned before finally letting Charlie go, "We can do all that when you get back. Until then, just keep an eye out for me." With one last kiss he pulled away then grabbed the hole filled jacket, "I've got some work to attend to and a tailor to talk to. See you soon." He winked to her draping the jacket over his shoulder before walking out the door. Had to make his money somehow.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 8:57 pm

Charlie smiled a little feeling his hands shift and got under her shirt as he pulled her into his chest making her laugh a little, "I am sure it will feel like a very long time" she teased before she closed her eyes when Quinn kissed the back of her neck the feeling of his fingers in her waistband making her smirk. "If you are planning on just teasing me Quinn, that would just be mean" Charlie laughed as she moved her head a little and looked over her shoulder at him with a raised brow.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 8:41 pm

Quinn chuckled at the near immediate denial of the possibility of leaving her outfit on after work though as she moved he did shift his hands a bit seeing how much they could go again, "And I look forward to seeing what you have planned." He mentioned going under her shirt for a few seconds and pulling her into his chest, "I hope it won't feel too long before I get to feel you all over again." He kissed the back of her neck drifting his fingers into her waistband.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 8:29 pm

Rolling her eyes a little when Quinn said that her skirt looked good on her, letting him hold her hips she leaned back into him lightly as she tipped her head back a little with a raised brow. "Oh no, I am not going to wear my work clothes to entertain you" she shot back with a smirk, getting a cheeky idea she gave Quinn and innocent look before she bent over staying close to him as she grabbed her shoes and pulled them on. Slowly standing back up she grabbed her shirt shirt as she did and pulled it on letting him continue to hold her hips, "I might wear something else for you, we'll see how I feel" Charlie said grinning.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 8:20 pm

Quinn walked out of the shower seeing Charlie slipping on her waitress skirt and seeing the black lace underneath along with what barely covered her curves. He watched her for a moment until she mentioned teasing her later, "Teasing? Maybe, but I do have to admit that it really looks good on you." He replied letting Charlie finish up before taking a firm hold on her hips, "Maybe the outfit stays on tonight."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 8:08 pm

Charlie bit her bottom lip with a slightly raised brow when he kissed her cheek and whispered that he was looking forward to tonight, everything inside of her wanted to melt at those words. Shaking her head when Quinn walked away she finished up her food as well and set about cleaning up the dishes to give herself a moment to breath, once the dishes were done she walked into her bedroom pulling off the bathrobe and threw it onto the bed as she set about pulling on a black lace bra and matching panties before she pulled on her work skirt that left little to the imagination if she bent over. "Why do I have the feeling you are going to tease the hell out of me later?" Charlie called to Quinn with a laugh as she let her hair down so she could pull it up into a high ponytail as she was taking her time with her hair before she bothered to pull on her shirt.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 8:02 pm

Quinn in turn leaned forward with a grin on his face when Charlie brought in some more options, "Well. So long as you're making the suggestions. I just might." He already had a couple minor ideas for putting them in place when he got back to her later that night, "Oh I am definitely sure that you could, though to be honest I'm sure it wouldn't take much if you really wanted to." Finishing up, he brought himself up and placed a small kiss to her cheek, "Looking forward to tonight." He whispered going back to Charlie's room to get the rest of his clothes together and get himself showered so he was presentable for his work.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 7:53 pm

Sitting down at the table Charlie narrowed her eyes at Quinn when he said that he mostly liked seeing her flustered "Of course you do" she grumbled as she rolled her eyes, when he said that he could bring back some handcuffs Charlie was quite for a moment before she raised a brow and smirked at him. "Why don't you bring a blindfold, a ballgag and a collar while you're at it" Charlie said half joking as she kept her face serious as she raised her coffee and laughed into it a little as she sipped it, putting her coffee down she smirked at Quinn "You might be able to get me all flustered Quinn but I am sure I can take your breath away if I tried" she laughed as she thought about going out and buying very sexy lingerie just to tease him with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mafia Girl [open m/m]
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next