Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mafia Girl [open m/m]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5807
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Mafia Girl [open m/m] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 10:22 pm

Charlie glanced over her shoulder a little at Quinn when he stood behind her "Got a problem with bacon and eggs?" she asked quirking a brow at him wondering if he was going to sass her about her choice of breakfast foods, "I am sure you cannot wait to show me how to really make a good breakfast" Charlie joked as she dished up the food onto two plates placing a knife and fork on both. Turning with both plates in her hands she pressed the edge of one against Quinn with a smirk, "Shut up, and eat your breakfast" she said pushing past him lightly to sit down at the table.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 11:02 pm

Quinn dried himself off and took to the clothes he discarded the night prior. When he stepped outside to see Charlie in the robe he understood how hard it was going to be to keep himself under control around this girl, "Eggs and bacon?" He asked glancing over her shoulder to see what she was up to, "When we get to my place I'll be sure to make you something really nice with what I have back there." He did feel tempted to put his hands on her hips, but delayed gratification was definitely on his mind right there.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2021 5:24 pm

"I doubt you will build up the self control" Charlie teased him with a grin, when he said that breakfast sounded good she laughed a little and nodded her head "Food sounds fantastic" she said as she got out of the bath as well. Wrapping a towel around herself Charlie grabbed another and tossed it at Quinn with a cheeky smile before she headed into the bedroom while she dried herself off to put on her robe, going into the kitchen as she tied up the sash Charlie set about cooking them some bacon, eggs and toast for breakfast.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2021 8:00 am

Quinn felt Charlie's hand on top of his keeping his hand from absent mindedly stroking her leg, "I can't seem to help myself sometimes. May need to build some self control over you soon." Now seeing her sweet smile he returned her smile just enjoying the temporary stillness, "Breakfast sounds great." He answered ready to pull himself put of the cooling water and get some food in their bellies before work and the probable moving day for Charlie into his home.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2021 12:26 am

Charlie gave a soft laugh when he said that they should finish up, "You want us to finish up and yet you are trying to turn me on" she said with a smirk as she moved her hand away from his neck and placed it on his hand that was stroking her leg. Holding his hand still against her skin Charlie looked at Quinn sweetly "I believe we still need to have breakfast. But if you would prefer to skip breakfast I am always up for eating later" Charlie said as she stroked her fingers against the back of his hand gently.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2021 12:03 am

Quinn took in that last kiss, adding just a bit more into that kiss and feeling that much warmer with his lover. Once they parted once more he took in a small sigh, "We should probably finish up soon. As much as I want to just hold you all day and maybe try a few more positions, I believe we still have work to do." He whispered now gently stroking his lover's leg and trying his hardest to wait until later before they got back to their personal time and more attempts at trying to start a family.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2021 11:14 pm

"Oh I am so looking forward to you cooking for me some more" Charlie said with a grin, raising a brow a little when he said that he would try and see if he could make time to get her things. She had no doubt he would make time no matter what, "What? Going to walk me home and everything?" Charlie asked with a soft laugh. The feeling of Quinn placing another kiss on her neck made her close her eyes as she reached up one of her hands and rested it gently against the side of his neck with a smile, "I don't doubt you will enjoy pampering me more" she said with a smile as she turned her head and pressed her lips lightly against his.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2021 10:00 pm

Quinn gave a more soft smile when Charlie agreed to move in with him, "I'm sure you'll like the change. Especially me coming in after a long day at work and making dinner for you." Her ready mention of their kids did give him a little additional push to get the process moving along, "I'll try and see if I can take some time today to move your things into my house and pick you up after you're done. That way you can get nice and cozy." He pressed a soft kiss to Charlie's neck, "And I can start pampering you a little more."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2021 9:34 pm

Charlie smiled at the soft kiss that Quinn placed on her neck and she sighed softly as she relaxed enjoying the feeling of his arms wrapped around her, "There is a very big chance that will happen" she said with a nod of her head. When he suggested moving into his place Charlie moved her head so she could see the side of his face as she raised a brow a little, "I mean, I'll move in with you if you insist" Charlie said with a soft laugh "I doubt installing a dead bolt on my apartment door would stop anyone getting in if they wanted to" she said smirking "So yeah, I'll move in with you so that way you won't be so worried about my safety or the safety of our kids."
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2021 8:34 am

Quinn couldn't help but to press a soft kiss to Charlie's neck when she climbed in with him and his arms wrapped around her, "Well. Between your family probably needing to know soon and our jobs being as different as they are. There is a chance someone might get to you to get to me." One hand rested on her belly thinking on the family they were going to start soon, "So I was hoping that you could move in with me, my home would be a lot safer and I'm sure I could make something a little interesting for personal time with more space."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 11:41 pm

Charlie laughed a little when he mentioned them having a bath together, "Good call" she said with a smirk. Watching him for a moment she sighed softly as she climbed into the bath with him, resting her back against his chest as she relaxed in the water with him Charlie tipped her head back a little and looked at the side of Quinn's face. "And what does this talk about a potential family entail?" Charlie asked raising a brow wondering what exactly he wanted to talk about, she knew realistically if anyone who had a grudge against her family or even Quinn himself found out about them being together and starting a family it would mean a lot of trouble for them.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 11:36 pm

Quinn watched as Charlie pulled and shook herself awake. Even with it being early, the light definitely gave her the appearance of a goddess, "Morning." He sat up and slipped in behind her as she went in for the bathroom, "I was thinking we could enjoy a little bath together. It'll give us a nice chance to have a talk." He resisted the thought of coming up and starting her up at least so they could talk, "Especially with our little talk about a potential family soon." He leaned in turning the water on and resting himself in the tub waiting for Charlie to join him as the water slowly rose
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 11:26 pm

Sleeping soundly against Quinn when the sun began to filter into the room Charlie groaned softly as she began to wake up, sitting up and she stretched her arms above her head she looked over her shoulder at Quinn "Morning" she said with a smirk. Moving to the edge of the bed Charlie yawned as she stretched again trying to get herself to wake up more, shaking her head she got up off of the bed and walked into the bathroom "Shower or bath?" Charlie called as she ran a hand through her hair wondering which one he would pick. She knew she wanted to have a good soak in the bath but she wasn't against climbing into the shower with him either.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 11:15 pm

"Good night Charlie." He whispered back as she nuzzled up into him. She looked so peaceful while she slept. Quinn drifted off not long after enjoying that nice, warm feeling of Charlie in his arms.

Morning rolled around like it did the day before, with the sweat that had built up last night the first thing to do was to take a nice shower, or if he could get Charlie to wake up and join him for a nice bath to soak in. Probably have the little talk as they cuddled in for their soak. With Charlie potentially being a mother to be soon, there would need to be a small change in both of their living situations.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 8:49 pm

Charlie smirked when he said he was a simple guy, "So simple you bring handcuffs to bed, ah you know the way to my heart" she teased as she closed her eyes enjoying the feeling of his hand trailing along her side. It had been so long since she had left actually loved by someone she was feeling that she had forgotten how amazing it was to just relax with someone, "Goodnight Quinn" Charlie said softly with a smile as she moved a little so she was more comfortable as she was pressed up against him just enjoying being in his arms as she fell asleep easily because of how safe he made her feel.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 8:23 pm

Quinn gave a small smile just gently trailing his hand along her side when she went to properly relaxing on top of him, "What can I say. I'm just a simple guy. I like being in a loving relationship with my loving girlfriend. " He returned before closing his eyes and just letting himself enjoy how close they were together. One more thing came to mind, but it could wait for the morning right now it was just him, her and a good night's sleep before they went to work.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 8:01 pm

Charlie smiled softly when Quinn said that he liked the idea of having children, "I am sure we will be having kids at the rate we are going" she said with a soft laugh. Returning his kiss she gave another laugh "What can I say, I am a simple girl" Charlie joked as she traced patterns on Quinn's chest gently, "Why do I have a feeling you are going to enjoy how I will look when I am pregnant?" Charlie asked with a laugh as she continue to relax against him.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 6:54 pm

Quinn felt himself warm up further hearing the subtle enthusiasm in her voice at the idea of having children, "Definitely like the idea, and so long as we keep going like this I'm sure it will happen soon." He pressed a kiss to her lips, "Especially with how much you seem to love it when I cum inside you." Part of his mind sort of wandered to how he thought she would look when she started showing when they finally made it that far.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 6:47 pm

Charlie smirked softly hearing him call her beautiful and she gave a small groan as she relaxed her arms when he took the handcuffs off of her, it had been a while since she had been handcuffed and now she wasn't as used to it as she had been. Cuddling against him when Quinn laid down Charlie placed her head on his shoulder and relaxed with him enjoying the feeling of his hand running along her side, giving a small laugh at his questioned she shrugged a little "I don't mind the idea of children" she said honestly a part of her had always wanted to be a mother, "What about you Quinn, how do you feel about children?" Charlie asked raising a brow a little.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 6:38 pm

Quinn took in her kisses now easing himself down and letting Charlie lay in a little more comfortable position as he release her legs, "So are you beautiful." He responded while pulling out and leaning in to remove that last bit of fabric covering her breasts and the handcuffs with the key in his pants. He laid down beside his lover eager to enjoy the afterglow, at least before her libido decided she wanted more, "So Charlie. I know it's a little early to ask, but how do you feel about children?" He asked running a hand along her side.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 6:30 pm

"Oh I enjoy it a lot" Charlie said smirking, as soon as he slammed himself into her and pumped his seed into her again she arched her back a little and moaned as she reached her own climax. Pulling on the cuffs a little Charlie moaned softly as she worked on catching her breath before she smirked at Quinn "You honestly are amazing" she said softly as she moved her head a little and pressed her lips against his.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 6:14 pm

Quinn chuckled having gotten to the third time edging himself to completion, "Don't say you aren't enjoying it." He whispered in her ear though it didn't seem like he could edge himself a fourth time. With how much Charlie seemed to like the sensation, he slammed himself down one more time pumping himself as he came inside her once more. He was wanting to last longer, but that could possibly continue the longer he and Charlie were a couple.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 6:07 pm

Charlie returned his kiss with a soft moan having a feeling he was teasing her to make her last longer and she didn't mind, when he continued to move Charlie opened her eyes and smirked at Quinn easily catching on to what he was doing to her as well as himself. "Now you're just torturing me" she got out with a moan as she pulled on the cuffs a little before she relaxed and tried to focus on keeping her climax at bay as she wanted to see how long she could go until she had to beg him to let her cum.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 5:55 pm

With the way Charlie seemed to clamp onto him he knew he wasn't about to last as long as usual, but she already looked like she was about ready to hit her finish. Giving a bit more of a tease, he stopped once more bottomed out and leaned in pressing a deep kiss to Charlie's lips to muffle her cries of pleasure. Keeping still a moment he continued his assault edging both himself and her seeing how long she could go before she became desperate for their release.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 5:48 pm

Charlie returned Quinn's kiss without complaint, opening her eyes she smirked at him when he pulled her legs onto her shoulders she gasped and arched her back a little when he slammed into her. His rapid and harsh tempo brought small sweet eager sounds from her, "Oh god yes" Charlie moaned feeling her climax rising easily from this thrusts. She knew she was never going to grow tired of being around Quinn, clenching her hands into fists she bit her bottom lip moaning softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mafia Girl [open m/m]
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next