Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mafia Girl [open m/m]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2021 8:48 pm

Quinn eventually pulled his tongue away taking in the last moments of her taste. He looked up seeing the look on her face and brought himself back up to kiss his lover half to share her taste. After one more moment he pulled away and took his position with her legs up on his shoulders before slamming himself down hilting his shaft down inside her. After that came the rapid and harsh tempo as he attempted pleasuring his woman once more.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2021 5:17 pm

Charlie relaxed more as she let Quinn do whatever he wanted to do to her, opening her eyes she looked at him with a small smirk before she gave a soft moan when his tongue went back to exploring her. Closing her eyes in pleasure she arched her back a little, it felt amazing having him take his time with her and she wasn't going to complain about how long he was taking with her. Normally Charlie hated going slow but she didn't mind with Quinn, moving her hands a little in the cuffs she gave another moan of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2021 7:39 am

Quinn pulled his lips from her letting her shiver a bit from the start of tonight. A small smirk pulled at his lip as he slipped the red fabric down and eventually pulling one leg free. Seeing his woman almost completely bare, he undressed himself getting ready for his satisfaction. Giving her an agonizingly long time to look, he went back in as his tongue went back to exploring his lover. Without a time limit of a lunch break to worry about he was definitely taking his time as he tasted everything about her.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2021 4:24 am

Laying down on the bed when Quinn motioned for her to do so Charlie got comfortable as she let him handcuff her hands where he wanted them, "I try" she said with a soft laugh when he said that she knew how to spoil a man. Smiling softly she raised a brow a little when he said he was going to spoil her a little she closed her eyes and relaxed enjoying the feeling of his kisses running from her neck down her body making her bite her bottom lip a little when he reached her womanhood, raising her hips a little as he began to slip her panties down Charlie smirked a little "You defiantly know how to show a girl a good time" Charlie said sweetly.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2021 11:01 pm

Quinn lead Charlie back to her room with a brief look to see the vibrant red that was hidden under the robe she wore. With a little motion he laid her down on her bed and her hands above her near the head board, "You really know how to spoil a man." He added in pressing soft kisses to her neck as he looped the chain around an opening in the head board and closing the cuff around her free wrist, "Let me go ahead and spoil you a little." He trailed a line of kisses from her neck down to her hips and then to her moist womanhood, slipping her panties down the further his kisses traveled.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2021 6:03 pm

Putting down her wine glass Charlie shrugged her shoulders a little when he said that she really was something else, watching as he pulled the handcuffs from his pocket she smirked a little at Quinn as she let him place one of the cuffs on her hand "As you wish" she said with a smirk as she got to her feet when he tugged softly. Following him to her room Charlie smirked at him a cheekily as she undid the sash on her rob and let it fall open so he could see the red lace lingerie set she was wearing under it.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2021 8:04 am

Quinn took a mental note after hearing that Charlie wasn't going to say no to his request with a future note to add on more later to see how far he could go in her limitations, "You really are something else." His hand slipped into his jacket with the silver metal clicking in his hand, "But for now let's go ahead and get tonight going." He slipped by looping on of the cuffs to her hand and giving a soft tug, "If you would join me." His gaze turning almost predatory while he eagerly waited Charlie to move and join him in her room.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2021 11:07 pm

When Quinn said that he would see about getting her a collar and cat ear headband Charlie choked a little on the food but laughed softly, "Well I'm not going to say no" she said with a shake of her head. Charlie had yet to find something she would say no to and she doubted Quinn could say anything she wouldn't try, once she had finished eating she leaned back in the chair and sipped her wine with a smirk at Quinn "I am very interested in seeing what you plan on doing to me" Charlie said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2021 10:47 pm

The more Charlie seemed to egg him on, the more it seemed to drive him to seeing if it was possible for both of them to cool their libido down around each other. Not that it was really a concern if neither of them were about to wear each other out, "Just for that, I'll see about getting you a collar and a cat ear headband. Make you really play the cat." The end of dinner couldn't come fast enough and he couldn't wait until he could pull her in her room and play with her.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2021 7:28 pm

Charlie laughed softly as he said he couldn't wait to take off her robe and see what was under it, when he mentioned making her purr she couldn't help but to make a small purr sound at him before she laughed and began to eat. "Want me to purr, I'll purr for you" Charlie said with a smirk as she arched a brow a little at Quinn playfully, she was eager to see what else he had planned to do with her.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2021 7:09 pm

Quinn arched an eye brow making him question further what she was willing to hold out until it was time to pull Charlie into her room for their night of entertainment, "Well. Now you certainly have my attention and I certainly can't wait to take that off you. And what I might bring next to see how you purr." He couldn't really take his eyes off her with his mind wandering to what he would be doing as soon as he had her ready.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2021 5:19 pm

"I am sure we'll get a lot done" Charlie said with a laugh, picking up her wine she walked over to the kitchen table and sat down waiting or Quinn to finish off cooking. Smiling when he placed one of the plates in front of her she smirked when he leaned into her and said that he had brought the hand cuffs with him, putting her wine down she looked at Quinn sweetly "Kinky...I love it" she said with a giggle as she crinkled her nose at him a little "I am sure the handcuffs will go well with what I am wearing under the robe" Charlie said cheekily.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2021 4:57 pm

"Delayed gratification my dear. I'm sure we'll have much more time tonight than just putting you on the counter. Maybe check how much we can get done in one night with a good dinner in us." Quinn answered though still wanted to see what Charlie had hiding if there was anything. Dinner was finished not too long after, a simple pasta dinner with meatballs and a light coating of marinara between the two of them. As he set the plates down he leaned in, "And in case you were wondering, I did bring the hand cuffs."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2021 3:32 am

"I'm sure if anyone knew they would be very confused" Charlie said with a soft laugh, when he tugged on the sash she narrowed her eyes with a smirk waiting for him to undo it. When he didn't she laughed and moved away from him so he couldn't undo the sash as she picked up her wine and sipped some more of it, "I will admit Quinn, you do have some of the best self restraint of anyone I've ever dated" she said smirking.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2021 6:53 pm

Quinn chuckled with the statement about her high sex drive with pain tolerance, "God if anyone knew what we were doing to each other, especially since this is going to be us for a long time." He gave a gentle tug just enough to make her thing he was about to strip her down but simply pulled his finger loose to keep the sash in place still making himself wonder what she did or did not have on while he got back to cooking.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2021 7:04 am

Charlie raised a brow as she listened to Quinn, letting him loop his finger into the sash she could t help but give a small laugh knowing that if she tried to a rep away from him with then the robe would open. “Food first” she said smirking as she leaned up and pressed a kiss against his lips, “What can I say, I have a high sex drive and a high pain tolerance” Charlie laughed once she took her lips from his not taking a step back until Quinn let go of her sash.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2021 6:55 am

Quinn set what he was using down then looked to the side as Charlie got closer to him, "Well. That would be up to you. I think you look great and fully believe this is coming off the moment we finish up with this." He looped a finger into the sash keeping her robe closed, "Of course if you want me to stop here and put you over the counter I can fully do that as well. You seem to crave it just as much as I do at this point."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2021 6:44 am

Charlie sipped her wine smirking as she listened to Quinn, “Want me to go and put more clothes on?” She asked teasingly as she slid herself off of the counter “Because I can if what I’m wearing is too distracting” she added as she put her glass in the counter. Moving up beside him Charlie gave him an innocent look “If you do want me to put more clothes on you will be the first man I have ever had sex with who wants me to put on more clothes instead of wearing less” Charlie laughed as she looked up at Quinn with a grin.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2021 6:28 am

Quinn checked over his shoulder keeping his eye on her as she answered a smile pulling at his face when he heard what he was hoping for, "Well, here I am making dinner for you and more than likely going for the bed room going by how you've got yourself dressed up, or how little you've dressed up." He finished off now putting a little thought into how he was going to go about tonight while he worked on dinner.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2021 12:26 am

"I'm sure you will" Charlie said shrugging a little as she smiled at him, kissing him back she relaxed as she stayed sitting on the counter watching as he set about making dinner for them. When Quinn spoke again she raised a brow when he asked if she was alright with them being together officially, "I like the idea of us being together officially" she said smiling as she gave a small laugh "Honestly, would never have thought in a million years I would end up in bed with you let alone end up dating you" Charlie said with a shake of her head.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2021 11:30 pm

Quinn couldn't help but to wonder what she had on other than the robe when it seemed like she decided to not wear anything and just continue making him guess, "Always. I'm sure I'll see more tonight." There was one more kiss before he got to preparing dinner for the two of them, "Though before we get side tracked, I was going to ask. How long do you want to keep this going? And are you alright with us being officially together?"
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2021 11:16 pm

"I have a feeling you will make me wear a school girl outfit or a nurse outfit" Charlie joked with a smirk when he said that he could surprise her with a little something, sipping her wine when he said what he was planning and she nodded her head "Simple is nice and I wouldn't say no to dropping by your place tomorrow" she said smiling. Seeing his eyes gaze over her legs Charlie bit her bottom lip smirking a little more as she purposefully moved a part of the satin robe to show off more of her legs teasing him wanting to made Quinn think she wasn't wearing anything underneath, "Like what you see?" she asked with a laugh as she raised a brow at him a little.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2021 10:54 pm

Quinn let a small chuckle come up when Charlie mentioned possibly getting something that looked like her waitress outfit, "Well. It's an idea, maybe I could surprise you with something a little similar." He picked up the offered wine glass and took a small sip while the pair were close, "Something simple this time. Little pasta to start off the night, maybe bring some sushi tomorrow. Unless you'd like to drop by my place tomorrow instead." His eyes couldn't help but to have his gaze go up her legs and attempt to see if there was anything under the satin.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2021 10:29 pm

"If you want me to wear something similar to my work clothes, I'll buy something just for you" Charlie said with a laugh before she smiled softly as she watched Quinn place a bottle of wine on the counter, "Work was alright after you left" she said with a shrug before she returned his kiss "Wasn't too busy which is always nice" she added once she took her lips from his. Moving around him she grabbed two wine glasses and set them down before she pulled herself up onto the counter to sit on it crossing one leg over the other, "So what is your plan for dinner?" Charlie asked as she opened the bottle of wine and poured some out for the two of them.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2021 10:19 pm

Thankfully most of the rest of the day went smoothly, nothing overly strenuous rolling through waiting for night to roll through and the highlight of the evening waiting for him in her apartment. He arrived at her front door and just making his way inside to see his lady in just that satin robe without much else to cover her, "Well. You certainly were in a hurry to get out of that little number." He spoke up with a bottle of wine that he set down on the counter, "Work wasn't too bad after I left?" He came in close placing a soft kiss to her lips this time not going straight to trying to undress her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mafia Girl [open m/m]
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next