Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

her king [open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

her king [open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2018 7:47 pm

Avalon sighed, feeling a surge of anger and fear when she described the blades that she had seen. "The Empress found them." He muttered, looking at the ground as his hand rested on the bottom of his chin with one finger, giving him the loom of a man deep in contemplation. "The Dark Ones... She had made contact with the demon clans and enlisted the help of the blood suckers." He felt rage building, his other hand tightening into a tight fist. "I don't know what this will mean for the king, but he is very lucky you found him. Those blades allow these demons to transfer their blood into whatever the blade strikes. If you had not found him, the blood would have turned him into a monster. With his power, he would have decimated everything, and the Empress would be free to invade. There still could be side effects though. We will need to keep an eye on him."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5807
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2018 7:37 pm

Ilaria rolled her eyes when Avalon called them both stubborn, "His the stubborn one" she said shrugging her shoulders. Looking over at him when he asked if she was planning on telling him she nodded her head "Yeah...he needs to know". Looking away from Avalon she looked at the ceiling herself with a sigh "At least I know telling him still takes us to the same place. Him still as king alive and well and me buried" Ilaria said with a sad smile. Hearing Avalon's question Ilaria looked at him with a frown as she thought back to the bodies she had dug through "Swords" Ilaria said softly in almost a whisper "Intricate, green blades with gold on the hilts. I've never seen ones like them before".
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2018 7:30 pm

Avalon made a snort like noise at her words, as he closed the door behind him and crossed his arms over his chest. "I didn't expect you to. You stubborn morons need your rest. As soon as I had His Majesty take an energy pill to help boost his recovery and got him in bed, he was out like a light." He let out a low sigh, keeping his gaze towards the ceiling. "You plan on telling him... don't you? Better you than me. If I told him... he'd be distrustful of me for a long time afterwards." He paused, his mind casting back to that day where they almost lost their new king, not even a full day after his father's passing. "You on the other hand... He trusts you completely." He saw the light changing outside, and he knew he'd soon have to tell her. "Ilaria... I had the King's blood taken while I did his check up. Did you happen to see anything... odd near His Majesty on the battlefield? Any... people or weapons or armor not belonging to the two armies?"
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2018 7:20 pm

Ilaria had made it to her room in the royal wing, it had been decided that it was best for her to be close to Gloxian at all times. She had some of the staff fill her bath with hot water and she climbed in with a sigh letting the hot water ease the aches and pains she had from her own body but also from Gloxian's, hearing talking in the hall and then her door open Ilaria knew it would be Avalon and she sighed sinking down into the water more "I am not getting out of this bath Avalon" she called as she closed her eyes trying to ignore the shaking of her body as she felt cold despite the heat from how much her body had gone through saving Gloxian and also how much it still was going through from how much power he had used getting them back.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2018 7:16 pm

her king [open] - Page 3 17117310

Gloxian smiled faintly when the massive gates swung open inwards, revealing Avalon standing there, his twin swords hanging loosely in his grip. "Your Majesty... you look like shit." Gloxian chuckled and stepped forward. Noticing a ripple of pain cross his face, Avalon sheathed one of his swords and walked forward quickly, stopping Gloxian from falling by placing a hand on his shoulder. "You really need to stop pushing yourself like this, Your Majesty. We can't afford to lose you... and you can't afford to lose her."

Avalon checked over Gloxian and coaxed the man into bed, where he promptly passed out. Sighing, Avalon left the kings room and seeked out Ilaria.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2018 6:54 pm

Ilaria breathed a sigh of relief as he followed her, turning around to walk at a casual pace she stopped and looked at him with a frown when he placed his hand on her shoulder and apologized. Before she could speak she felt his power and she groaned when they appeared in front of the palace, her jaw clenched and Ilaria looked pale. She never came out of that kind of travel feeling well, it was one of the reasons she either walked or rode everywhere. "I hate it when you do that" Ilaria managed to get out between her teeth just as she heard the shout for Gloxian being back, reaching up she gently patted his shoulder "Go get cleaned up. Then we can talk" she said as she started to walk away from Gloxian. Feeling his emotions wash through her she looked over her shoulder at him with a smile, "They'll be at the palace just before in a few hours. All of them".
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2018 6:25 pm

Gloxian looked at her as she backed up, and he merely tilted his head to the side. "The royal arms are bavk at camp, Ilaria." He let his feet carry him in her direction, as he was tuned into her heartbeat, a strange roaring filling his ears even though he knew nothing was around to cause that sound. "The Empress will relish this day." He said, venom lacing his voice as he thought about the drow woman. Getting antsy, he walked forward at a greater pace, his hand touching her shoulder. "I am sorry for this." He tapped into his latent power, and in moments they were outside the gate to the palace. "Hey! His Majesty has returned!" Gloxian closed his eyes, his body giving a shudder as he forced back tears
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2018 5:55 pm

Ilaria watched as his eyes narrowed and she knew that she was going to have to explain to him the real reason everyone had decided that she was the best person to be tied to him after he had almost died. "Fine we can talk when we get there but please let's go" Ilaria said more calmly as she took her hand off of his arm and slowly began to walk backwards keeping her eyes on him not wanting to turn around and have him run in there. "And when we get there there is something I need to tell you" she said with a sigh. She and Avalon had managed to keep her dreams a secret for this long she didn't see the harm in telling Gloxian the truth that in a way besides being his protect she was also a fortune.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2018 5:47 pm

Gloxian looked at her when she dug her heels in an attempt to stop him, and he looked down at her hand. Everything in him screamed that he needed to be there, to fight as he should, but... He turned his attention to her emotions, and his eyes narrowed slightly. Something wasn't right here, but... He let out a sigh, standing straight and looking at her. "When we get there... we need to talk. There are some things... that I need to tell you. Let's go."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2018 5:28 pm

Ilaria attempted to swat his hands away as he started to heal her, there was no time for it in her mind. When Gloxian realized something bad was happening at the camp and took off running Ilaria swore and took off after him, reaching him she grabbed his arm and drug her feet into the earth below her to stop him. She had seen how this version of the battle ended and everyone lived but only if Gloxian wasn't there "Leave them! We have to go!" Ilaria snarled as she tugged hard on his arm, she had never told him before that sometimes before they went into fights she already knew how they ended from her dreams. "If you go there they die!" she shouted as she tugged harder wanting to pull him in the direction of the castle so that his men would live to see another day.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2018 5:14 pm

Gloxian looked up at her, baby blues hazy from the onslaught of voices and spectre around him, but when his heart started to race to match her own, the adrenaline racing through his veins, he was brought sharply into reality. He smelled blood on her hands, and he knew something was wrong. He stood up and looked her dead in the eye as his hands closed over her wounds, pale blue light seeping deep, finding the damaged tissue and doing an almost complete healing job. "The camp... The men." His body tensed and his head turned quickly as he saw smoke and heard the sound of battle. "No!" The king took off, his magic giving him the boost in energy he needed. He was not going to fail again.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2018 4:50 pm

Ilaria kept her movements casual as the person drew closer as soon as she felt they were close enough she ripped her knife from its sheath and lunged from the water, something she hadn’t really planned for was the other person having a knife ready as well. Their knife went for her stomach but hers went for their heart killing them, looking at the body Ilaria swore seeing it was an enemy. Pulling the mans knife from her stomach Ilaria healed her wound just enough to stop the bleeding as she pulled on her clothes fast, closing her eyes she sent her power out searching for Gloxian. Finding him Ilaria took off running for him, as she ran Ilaria was in high alert for anything around her. Finding Gloxian she stopped beside him and reached down grabbing one of his arms attempting to pull him up “Come on we gotta go” Ilaria panted.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2018 10:20 am

Gloxian stepped over a log, wrapped up in the dark brown cloak of a common foot soldier. The longer he had stayed out of his tent, the louder the voices had gotten. Ever since he had awakened after the battle, there had been a low whispering of anguished voices in the back of his mind. Everywhere he looked, he saw spectre of his fallen men, and it had become too much. Not seeing a knee high bush, he ended up hitting it but managed to catch himself on a tree, where he slid to the ground and sat there, staring absently into the distance. What in the world was happening to him?
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2018 6:39 am

Ilaria noticed the change in his expression but she didn't mention it instead she smirked at him "I'll to not eat too much but I can't guarantee anything" she said as she headed off to find some food as he went to do whatever he wanted. Once she had had her fill of food and drink Ilaria sighed happily, it had been a few hours since she had seen Gloxian and she knew that he would know that she had eaten a lot and maybe a little too fast. Walking away from the camp area that had been set up Ilaria walked for the river that was near by, she felt dirty and wanted to get somewhat clean. Stripping off her clothes without a car Ilaria climbed into the water, the one thing she hadn't taken off was a knife she kept strapped to the outside of her right thigh; hearing someone walking towards the river Ilaria pretended not to hear them as she stayed in the water and slowly reached for her knife.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2018 6:21 am

For a second, his expression showed a flash of anguish, but that royal presense he always carried with him quickly smothered it. "Eat plenty, but don't eat too fast. I'll know if you do." He said, turning and walking back into the front room of his tent. He glanced down at his armor, hand reaching for it once again before withdrew it with a look of disgust, before he pulled on a nearby dark brown shirt over his head before he headed out of the tent. His soul was restless, and... he needed to check on the men. He failed, and almost got them all killed!
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2018 5:13 am

Ilaria nodded her head when Gloxian said that he should be getting a scout report back in the next day "That's good" she said with a small sigh, when he placed his hand over hers she smiled at him "Strong yes but I am not stubborn" she said with a smirk. She knew that she was indeed very stubborn but it was something she didn't let get to her, "You're the stubborn one. And the one who worries too much" Ilaria said with a soft laugh ignoring the small twinge of pain it still brought her heart to do that. Feeling her stomach grumble Ilaria finally took note of how hungry and thirsty she was, "Guess I should eat. And you should rest" she said with a grin as she carefully took slipped her hand from under his away from his chest. She would never admit it out aloud but there was something alluring about Gloxian that hurt her to know that she could never get closer to him than being just his protector.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2018 4:54 am

The king let out a low sigh when she spoke, but he kept his words to himself. He knew that it was a madder of pride for her, and even though he did not agree, he also didn't want to push her too much on the matter while she was in her current state. "The enemy is being extremely causious at the moment. I should get a scout report back by tomorrow." He shook his head slightly when she said her pain was irrelevant. She was so... stubborn. He glanced down when she placed her hand over his heart, he sighed at the feel of another's body heat. His right hand came up and laid over her hand. She was the only person in his entire kingdom that was willing to stand close to him, let one actually touch him. It had been quite the jolt when people started to act that way towards him. He had asked Avalon one day, but the mage had been fidgity, and had never properly answered the question enough to satisfy him. "Yes. You have always been strong... and stubborn." His head tilted slightly to the side, lips twitching in a quick smile.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2018 1:36 am

Ilaria clenched her jaw her washed out blue eyes narrowed as if she were mad at the tent, hearing his question she tilted her head back a little and looked at him knowing he had felt her anger "Because what use am I to you when I can barely stand?" she asked angrily though her anger wasn't directed at Gloxian. Closing her eyes when she felt him transfer some of his strength to her Ilaria sighed softly "My pain is irrelevant when you're dying" Ilaria pointed out as she relaxed against him letting the strength he had given her build slowly so she could at least attempt standing by herself. When Gloxian spoke about how he should have said no and she shook her head as she took his arms from her stepped away a little "Another king that wouldn't have had the respect of his people" Ilaria stated as she turned around slowly and looked at Gloxian giving a smile she reached out and gently placed one of her hands over his heart "Good thing they decided I would be the best to be tied to you".
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2018 1:20 am

Gloxian was grateful for the fact that he had learned how to hide how his emotions ran when he wasn't concentrating hard on something else. He had felt his heart... give a jump before feeling like a lump of hard metal in his chest when he both felt and heard the pain in her voice. His gaze sharp3ned, head tilting slightly to the side as he felt her anger... towards herself. "Why? Why do you insist on doing that?" His arms moved, coming up to hold her firmly against his chest, letting him transfer some of his strength to her, allowing her to stand just a little bit better without pain. "You spent much of your own power to keep me alive. You felt not only my own pain, but your own as well." There was a moment of quiet, before he looked off to the side, baby blues hardening once again as he felt a little bit of guilt break through his control. "I could have told Avalon no. I don't like one of my people suffering in such a way. There would have been another king." His voice was just as hard and rigid as his gaze now, as he looked at her. "I am grateful that you continue to support me, Ilaria. Not many would, in your situation."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2018 8:35 pm

Ilaria noticed the change in Gloxian's eyes but she knew better than to mention such a thing to him, waiting for him to come back to himself she braced herself as he brought her up to stand. The movement sent her heart racing making her groan, taking a moment Ilaria leaned against Gloxian bracing herself as her knees felt weak. "I'm going slow" Ilaria said through clenched teeth as she pushed off of him and took a shaky step making sure to hold onto Gloxian as she moved, even though she preferred to be seen as strong Ilaria didn't mind Gloxian seeing her so weak since he didn't judge her about it as he knew what she went through when it came to him. "Some days I hate being tied to you. Today is one of those days" Ilaria groaned in pain as she stopped moving and leaned back against Gloxian feeling mad at herself for barely being able to move.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2018 8:21 pm

Gloxian looked at her hand around his wrist, spacing out for a minute as his baby blues became hard as jewels. Over time, he found himself more on edge than ever before when it came to her. Ever since the advent of the war, and his direct involvment on the battlefield, her duty to his status and title served to put her in great danger. It caused a great uneasiness deep within him, that still shocked him every time he noticed it. Bearing her words finally, he stood up, bringing her up at the same time, his body subconsciously shifting into losition, just in case her legs gave out on her. "Easy, Ilaria." He said in a whisper, a rumble of power weaving through those two words.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2018 8:08 pm

Ilaria looked at Gloxian when he came through the flap of his tent, keeping her hand on her chest she raised a brow at him as he walked over to her. Watching as he kneeled she let him grasp her chin as she didn’t have the energy to swat him away as she normally did when he did that. When Gloxian told her that she has been out for two days Ilaria gave him a smile “Well I guess almost dying from you having an arrow in your heart took it out of me” she said giving a soft laugh but stopped at the pain it brought her making her heart ache. “Honestly it’s good to see that you’re fine” Ilaria said giving him a tired smile before she moved on the mattress a little. Reaching out she gently grabbed Gloxian’s wrist of the hand holding her chin “Help me up, I want to see how standing works out for me” she stated breathlessly since the simple movement she had done had winded her but she needed to see how her body was working if at all.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2018 6:38 pm

her king [open] - Page 3 Elf_wa10

Gloxian closed his eyes, pushing back the feeling of irritation that had come to him when he had awakened from his sleep. The infirmary aides were like flies, annoying pests, buzzing around his bedside. His mind and body was on edge, and he knew that it all boiled down to her. Ilaria. When he had awoken to find her unconscious, he had insisted that she be moved into his tent. He had wanted her placed on his bed to rest properly, but his personal aide was having none of that, so she was laying on a portable mattress near the foot of his bed.

He looked at the long scar that ran down the center of his body, remembering the night he had become King, after the passing of his father. He had been sleeping in his bed when an assassin had managed to sneak through all of the defenses. Had it not been for the royal infirmary mage, and his spur of the moment idea of tying him to one of his guards... Gloxian would have died that day. Sighing, he glanced at the armor laid out on his table, and he went to reach for it when he heard movement coming from the back room of his tent. Turning, he walked over and opened the right flap, standing there as he looked at her, the firelight from his candles behind him casting him in a fiery light. "Ilaria." He said simply, staring at her for a moment before walking over, kneeling on one knee and reaching out, taking her chin in hand carefully, examining. "You have been out for almost two days now."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: her king [open]   her king [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 7:08 pm

her king [open] - Page 3 73fcc5bf19533c58336c963c0e4c9cb7--character-portraits-character-ideas
Ilaria needed to find him, she could feel him dying. His heart was slowing and his breathing was becoming more and more deep. As she staggered through a smoke and blood soaked battle field she stopped here and there when she spotted a body that could be her Kings, rolling them over to find they weren't who she wanted she continued on her steps staggered. She was bound to him in a way that his other protectors weren't, Ilaria could feel when he got hurt and she took his pain so he could continue on. Normally she wouldn't bother going to find him but right now she needed to, for her being bound to him in this way was a curse but it was something that apparently needed to be done so he could rule; staggering through the field she ignored her own pains from the arrows protruding from her skin there was only one thing on her mind and that was finding the man who would take her with him if he died. Coming across another mass of bodies Ilaria continued to dig through them all until she spotted her King face down.

Making her way to him Ilaria rolled him onto her back as soon as she dropped to her knees "Where is it?" she mostly asked herself as she began removing his armor and some of his clothing trying to find the wound that was killing him, finding the culprit to be a broken arrow inline with his heart Ilaria cleared the remains that she could away groaning as she did "This is going to hurt" Ilaria muttered as she forced her fingers into the wound searching out the arrow head that was killing him. The pain that this brought her made her cry out and lean her body on his as she gritted her teeth, feeling the offending object she grabbed it and pulled it out with a scream of pain. Once it was out Ilaria tossed it aside without a second thought, placing the palm of her hand over the wound she pushed as much power into it to heal her King as she could muster.

Before she could completely finish healing him Ilaria passed out on top of him her small frame draped across his as if she had gone down shielding him from the arrows that were in her back and arms, but she knew that when he woke he would know what really happened. Even though the world had gone black for her Ilaria was happy to pass out knowing that she had save her King and herself from dying. After several hours Ilaria's hearing started to come back to her, she could hear the crackle and pop of a fire off to her right and the shuffling of someone moving around. She could tell from the hard around under her that she wasn't back at the palace but she could also tell that she was no longer on the battle field. Forcing her eyes open Ilaria looked around her chest rising and falling at a slightly quicker pace than normal as she couldn't see who was moving, tipping her head backwards she spotted her King and breathed a sigh of relief taking note that it had been him moving that she had heard. Since his back was to her Ilarai sat up with a groan her right hand moved to her chest to hold her heart "How long was I out for?" Ilaria asked breathlessly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

her king [open]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3