Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning)   Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning) I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 1:01 pm

[size=48]Gray did agree to come but the grace sees juvia give her a death glare "oh mabye you like to come as well?"a the light blue hiar water mage looks at "juvia accepts your invitation "she says [/size]

[size=48]"So is gajeel coming?" grace asked she sees his eye start to bruse"who Punch you!?"she asked[/size]
Back to top Go down
Eliment King of Lightning
Cat Poster

Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning)   Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning) I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 12:41 pm

Vincent sighed, "Yeah, maybe your right. It should be a cake walk." He got up and brushed himself off. He spoke softly, " who knew the iron dragon slayer was such a coward."

Gajeel glared barely hearing what Vincent said. "Nice try, but if you want some advice I can a least give you some." He sighed and jumped down, "tip one don't pick fights with some one Who CAN EAT YOUR ARM!" He munched down, but was taken back, "THE HELL. What is that thing made of?" He spit and sighed, "Just go. you and that chick need work together anyway. "
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning)   Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning) I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 12:27 pm

"Excuse me Grey I was wondering if you would like to go on a mission I would understand if you don't "Grace says as she wating for his answer
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning)   Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning) I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 12:08 pm

"Ahh... okay." He started looking around, but saw Gajeel up on the second floor, "Hey, Gajeel. I was.." suddenly a iron punch knock Vincent into the table behind him.

Gajeel retracted his arm, " I over heard you too talking about that job. Not interested." he went back and sat down again eating some scrap metal. "By the way, some crummy job like that should be a cake walk for you two."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning)   Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning) I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 11:54 am

"Can I tell somethin I can actually eat my own ice as long as I use my ice mage magic but ok if you want to bring grey you can"she says as she goes get grey 

"I'll get grey you get Gajeel "she says going to find grey
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning)   Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning) I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 11:50 am

Giving a look at Grace, "I mean, if your scared, I guess it wouldn't hurt." Thinking about it a little. He knew the iron dragon would do nicely. Powering him up would be no problem and he would be strong enough to do a good amount of work. " Gajeel, would be the best choice. If we want brute strength, plus I can boost him. On the other hand, Gray even thou he isn't a dragon Slayer would give you a boost in power."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning)   Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning) I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 11:38 am

"Mabye we should have another Dragon slayer on the job as well we will need someone with a lot of raw power "Grace says
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning)   Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning) I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 6:21 am

As the new day brought excitement to the guild hall, "Stealing people? I think we can handle something like that." He took a look at the job and tilted his head, "Only 185,000, huh." He looked at some others even a few new on that were posted, "Yeah, let's do that one. it would be a good starting mission for us."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning)   Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning) I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 11:51 am

"Yes it is and I get a very great boost when I eat ice "she says 

Soon the next day had arrived and Grace finds a job on the bord and takes it "hey here is one apparently there is a monster stealing people "she says looking it over
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning)   Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning) I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 11:08 am

He took a second to think, "So Ice dragon and Ice mage then." He began thinking a little as he started to eat. "So then you magic must be twice as strong then." He looked at Grace and thought a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning)   Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning) I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 10:56 am

"My mother was a Dragon my father an ice mage he taught him self "she says serving a plate of lasagna to him then gets her self one
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning)   Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning) I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 10:12 am

A little startled by the sudden hug he smiled, "I don't know what to ask. Ahh, which one was the dragon, your mother or your father?" He walked over and smelled the food, "Smells wonderful, can't wait."

(( Your character might look like this one? She's a halfbreed dragon too. ))
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning)   Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning) I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 9:54 am

She goes up to him and gives him a Big hug "I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you "she says 

"Ok you can ask me anything you like "she says as she goes to the kitchen and pulls the lasagna out
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning)   Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning) I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 9:41 am

Vincent set out the cards nicely, "Well, at the time I had a fight with my dad. He was stubborn and didn't do any work for them, even thou they would pay good money." He sighed and continued, " I didn't know they were a dark Guild until I went over to do a few jobs, then by the time i noticed, I made friends and join the guild." He held his head, "Well, I thought they were my friends. They sure acted like it. As long as the brought materials I build what the wanted." Sighing as he played with the cards some more.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning)   Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning) I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 9:30 am

"Ok why did you join crimson Fang in the first place "she asks him
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning)   Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning) I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 9:20 am

He came back to the main room and sat down placing a few games on the coffee table. He open a deck of cards and started to play with them. "So, anything you want to know about me?" He sighed looking at the oven, then to Grace's room.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning)   Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning) I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 9:01 am

"Yea they are she puts a picture of a man and a beautiful Perl Dragon the man look kinda like Grace the Dragon scales has white as her hair and on the middle was an egg was she actually born from a Dragon and had Dragon blood in her!?
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning)   Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning) I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 6:44 am

"Hopefully we'll find a nice one." He looked at his stuff and went off to one of the bedrooms to unpack. "Bedrooms seem a little big then what I'm use to. I guess it's very different to you then." He smiled as he put a few books and a photo of his late father on the small bookshelf.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning)   Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning) I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 12:50 pm

[size=88]"I going to look again tomorrow for one "she says putting on the final layer and putting it in the oven [/size]
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning)   Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning) I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 12:44 pm

[size=70]"I going to look again tomorrow for one "she says putting on the final layer and putting it in the oven [/size]
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning)   Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning) I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 9:26 am

"Why thank you, Lady Grace." He gave a smile and took a sip, Coughing a little, "Damn a little stronger than what I'm use to." he started help her getting the oven ready and doing a layer or two. "So, Any though on a mission we could do?" He took an other sip keeping it down this time.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning)   Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning) I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 9:16 am

They soon arrive at her apartment it was pretty big for two people bara starts to prepare the meal as she pours him a glass of rum
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning)   Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning) I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 9:12 am

He felt a little stupid, "Heh, well. you really don't look like it thou." He took notice on what she bought as he bought various things including cheap rum and snacks.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning)   Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning) I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 9:01 am

"Please your looking at someone who has lived off the land "she chuckled as they get grocery that will help her make lasagna she had quite a lot of Jewls on hand
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning)   Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning) I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 8:59 am

"Yeah, Hopefully some market stall are still open." He gave a nod and picked up his things as well as Grace's things from before. "Hopefully stake and potatoes." He looked to Grace, "I mean because it's simple. Lady Grace."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning)   Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next