Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

her king [open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5807
Registration date : 2008-12-23

her king [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 6:30 pm

Ilaria managed to get her breakfast, leaving the kitchen after her feast she headed casually for her rooms. Getting dressed in a simple white flowy dress that was normal for Ilaria to wear when she knew she didn't need to go onto a battlefield, walking out of her room she headed for Gloxian's. Knocking on his door lightly before opening it Ilaria walked into his rooms and closed the door behind her "So, I take it we're going to go and find if Avalon is in his rooms?" she asked as she walked over to Gloxian's bed and sat on the edge of it crossing one leg over the other casually.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

her king [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 6:18 pm

Gloxian was careful to keep from showing any discernable emotion she opened the door and walked off. He turned a cool gaze towards them, and there was a moment of awkward silence before he raised a single eyebrow at them. "Clean Lady Ilaria's room well. Then prepare my father's old rooms. The General will be moving into them tomorrow night." He ignored the looks and whispers they gave as he past them by. He was going to go take a hot bath and then wait on Ilaria before going to speak with Avalon.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

her king [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 10:51 pm

Ilaria closed her eyes feeling the darkness in him scurry away from her kiss, letting Gloxian take her face in his hands she smiled at him gently and shook her head "As long as you are King I'm always going to be in pain, we both know that" she said with a soft laugh. Closing her eyes when she heard the movement behind the door Ilaria got off of the bed herself when Gloxian stood up "When aren't the maids looking for you?" she asked with a laugh "They like looking at you" Ilaria added with a smirk and a laugh as she headed for the bedroom door and opened it looking at the maids with an amused look when they looked past her to see Gloxian "Morning ladies" Ilaria said with a grin before she moved into the hall wanting to get herself some breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

her king [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 10:38 pm

The Darkness broke and retreated quickly when she kissed him. He sighed as he broke off the kiss, reaching up and taking her face carefully in his. "I'm sorry, Ilaria. I will find out some way to control it. I don't want you to be in any pain that I can prevent." Hearing movement beyond the door, he let out a low sigh and dropped his hands from her face, standing to his feet and carefully stretching his arms high above his head. "It sounds like the maids are looking for me. We should probably get to work, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

her king [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 10:28 pm

Closing her eyes tight Ilaria made a small sound of pain as she felt his anger well up and her body take it, raising her hands she put her hands over her face with a groan as she took a few deep breaths before she dropped her hands. Moving on the bed so she could face him again Ilaria moved towards him when she saw his black eyes and she took Gloxian's face in her hands, "If you wish for me to stop blaming myself I need you to do something for me" she said softly as her bottom lip trembled. "I need you to control your anger...or you'll break me" Ilaria whispered her eyes searching his face with a pleading look before she pressed her lips lightly against his.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

her king [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 10:23 pm

Gloxian looked a little confused when she turned her back towards him, and a shudder ran down his spine when she mentioned the Dark Ones. His hand went to his throat, and he made a dark growling noise as his eyes once again turned black, as a strange anger welled up in him. "I thought they were killed long ago." He closed his eyes, realizing what his brother was going to tell him. "They did this to me on purpose. The Dark Ones live off of blood. Doing this to me, has effectively kept me from the battlefield." He shook his head, pushing the anger back, turning the attention to her. "Ilaria. I do not want you blaming yourself anymore for anything that happened."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

her king [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 10:44 pm

Batting at Gloxian's hand when he pressed his finger firmly against her forehead she laughed a little "I'm not, but we both know neither of us look our best in the mornings" she said with a grin. Listening to him as he explained that those memories had been shelved she nodded her head a little "You'll get them back in time" Ilaria said gently as she propped herself up on her elbow when she took note of his eyes turning black "Avalon....I'm sure has the answers but I can give you some answers. When I found you on the battle field there were strange swords by you" she said softly as she looked away from him. Sitting up on the bed Ilaria moved so she could swing her legs off of the bed with her back to Gloxian "Avalon said they had something to do with The Dark Ones" Ilaria said with a frown as she dragged her hands through her hair trying to organize her own memories into something that made sense before she had had her vision.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

her king [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 10:23 pm

Gloxian laughed faintly at her words, reaching up with one hand and pressing a finger firmly against her forehead. "You shouldn't talk yourself down like that, Ilaria." When she asked him about his memories of the day before, he shook his head. "My mind has... shelved those. Most of my dreaming was rearranged my old memories with those that were... created for me." His eyes turned black for a moment, but he blinked quickly to clear them back to their original color. "I need to talk to Avalon about this Darkness and... disturbing attraction to blood."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

her king [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:40 pm

Ilaria couldn't help but give a soft laugh at his words, "I doubt that. You and I both know I look tragic first thing in the morning" she said with a shake of her head. Studying his face she gave a small frown "How are you feeling?" she asked always putting his well being before hers. Taking her fingers from his cheek Ilaria tucked her hand under head head a little as she watched him closely wondering if Avalon would have answers for them or if they were going to have to push him to figure everything out, "Do you remember everything from yesterday?" Ilaria asked him gently not wanting to push him too much incase he was still trying to get his memories back from the Darkness that ripped through him.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

her king [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:35 pm

Gloxian had spent most of sleep practically having to relearn his own memories. There were so many now that involved his brother, and he had shelved the desire to grill him on why his father had blocked those memories or him, as he had seen a couple of those buried memories that had explained it for him already. He felt the sun's heat slowly crawl across his body, and he tried to ignore it as best he could, but then her hand on his cheek made him open his eyes. "You look ephemeral in this light." He said in a light voice.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

her king [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:19 pm

Ilaria smiled as he made sure that she was tucked in before he climbed in himself, letting him pull her closer to him moving so she was facing him she gave him another gentle kiss before she closed her eyes with a soft sigh "I love you" she said softly as she drifted off to sleep for once letting her body completely relaxed since Gloxian was at her side. Ilaria slept soundly through the night not once waking up until the late morning sun began to filter in through her windows bathing the two of them in light, slowly her eyes fluttered open and she smiled softly seeing Gloxian with her. Reaching out she gently ran her fingertips down his cheek "Good morning" Ilaria said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

her king [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 7:55 pm

Gloxian could feel her energy drained through their connection, but he could also tell by how her heartbeat slowed, her blood also not rushing quite as loud as it was before. Smiling faintly, he made sure she was tucked in nicely to bed before he crawled in next to her, pulling her in comfortably close enough for the both of them to sleep. In the morning, he would seek out his idiot of a brother, and find out exactly what was going on with him. He and Ilaria would not be able to keep their strength up for long if that Darkness kept flaring up.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

her king [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 7:49 pm

Ilaria sighed a little hearing the faint click of her door being locked and she tipped her head to the side a little as he spoke, moving closer to Gloxian she leaned up and pressed her lips against his in a gentle quick kiss "I'll stay with you, no matter what, I'll be here for you" she said softly as she gave him another kiss. Leaning back she smiled at him "Lets try and get some sleep, you need it the most" Ilaria said with a smile trying to hide her own need for sleep from him even though she knew he would feel it she didn't want him to know that it was this new darkness inside of him that was making her tired. She didn't know how much of this new anger from him her mind could take but she did know that even if her mind did break from it she would still give her everything to protect the man she loved.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

her king [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 7:38 pm

Gloxian closed his eyes, not sure entirely either about what he just did. Letting out a low sigh, he glanced towards the door, hearing it give a very faint lock as the magic in the door activated, locking it closed. He went quiet and simply busier himself with examining her face, using her calming, soothing presense on his mind and soul to help his healing mind. "I don't know if I have said this, but... you are my one and only. The mirror half to my soul. You are mine, and I am yours, no matter what happens. Stay with me tonight... please."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

her king [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2018 4:25 pm

Closing her eyes when Gloxian told her to, as soon as he said that she could see again Ilaria frowned as she slowly opened her eyes and blinked rapidly at the sudden burst of light. Looking up at him with a worried look Ilaria tipped her head to the side "What did you just do?" she asked him wondering if this was one of the things that Avalon meant when he told her to keep an eye on him, she had never known Gloxian to be able to do such a thing before and she wasn't sure if she needed to be worried about it. A part of Ilaria wanted to take him to Avalon to figure out what had happened but another part of her just wanted to forget it and just relish the fact that she could see him again.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

her king [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2018 2:20 pm

Guilt wormed its way out of the blackness of his mind. "I sent you to that line of defense. It is by my decision that you were not close. I apologize for that." He glanced down at his hand, a flash of something going through his mind. Using the edge of one of his nails, he brought up a bead of blood on one of his fingertips. "Close your eyes for me. Just for a moment." He quickly but very carefully, tapped his fingertip on each eyelid. He smiled faintly as the blood left behind soaked into her skin, disappearing completely. "You should be bale to see now. Better, even."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

her king [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2018 9:19 pm

Ilaria frowned as she felt something strange inside of Gloxian, when he mentioned the battle they had gone through just a few days ago she sighed a little as she shook her head. "I should have been closer to you. If I had been there by your side where I was meant to be you would never have had an arrow in your heart" she said softly as she took one of her hands away from his face and placed it on his chest above his heart feeling the faint scaring that was left behind from the wound that she had partially healed with her magic. "I can't help but feel guilty because you would not be going through this if I had been by your side" Ilaria sighed with a shake of her head.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

her king [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2018 6:45 pm

Gloxian looked at her, his eyes that strange deep pitch black color. He glanced down at her neck, frowning when he heard a rushing sound out of nowhere, when her pulse picked up with her thoughts. Looking back up at her expression, he stood there for a moment as a few more memories reformed. "The battle was massive. We were too far away from each other to be of help to one another. Ylu dont need to feel guilty or sad over what happened. We survived, and that is what matters."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

her king [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2018 6:31 pm

Feeling the surge of something dark run through Gloxian she took her lips from his with a small frown “What was that?” She asked in a whisper not really expecting him to give her an answer. Reaching up her free hand to touch his face as well Ilaria held in face in her hands trying to study his face “I’m sorry I couldn’t stop them from getting to you” Ilaria said sadly feeling guilty that this was happening to him because she hadn’t been there.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

her king [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2018 5:46 pm

Her words and the conviction and absolute truth behind them made him feel warm inside, some of that warmth coming to his face. In that moment, he was glad she couldn't see that detail to his face. Something primal and dark stirred beneath the surface when she kissed him, calling for her blood, but not in a vicious way. It was completely foreign and rather frightening to him, but he focused on her own feelings that came through their connection, and he pulled her close to him.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

her king [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2018 5:42 pm

Ilaria smiled when Gloxian said that all that he could think about was her, reaching up she gently touched his cheek her fingers stroking his skin gently "And I will always be with you. Protecting you and keeping you alive because that is my job" she said softly as she continued to look at him trying to see his face but she was annoyed at herself for her lack of vision. "But even though it is my job I will always be with you because I want to be by your side" Ilaria added as she leaned up a little and pressed her lips against his in a very gentle kiss wanting to show him how much he meant to her and would always mean to her.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

her king [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2018 5:37 pm

Gloxian noticed the sharp look in her eyes, and he felt confused, as there was a surge of anger at the demon that had attacked him... that was not his own. There was a moment of silence before he was surprised at the small laugh that left him. "All I can think about... is you." His eyebrows came together, giving him a slightly pained expression. "I almost died the day I became king. Ever since then, I... have never been alone." He paused for a moment, a small smile coming to him as he remembered something. "You... have always been with me, ever since."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

her king [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2018 5:33 pm

Closing her eyes at the feeling of Gloxian touching her cheek and brushing her hair back, smiling Ilaria opened her eyes and looked up at him "It's slowly coming back so it might be another hour before I can see properly" she said with a small shrug of her shoulders as she reached up and placed her hand on top of Gloxian's that was touching her face. "But until then I can pretend to see" Ilaria said with a laugh as she took her hand off of his as a serious look came over her face "What do you remember?" she asked as she tipped her head to the side a little wanting to gauge how much she needed to fill him in on and if he remembered that the two of them were tied together. Even though she herself did not feel well Ilaria could push that aside to take care of the man who did what he could to protect her and love her.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

her king [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2018 5:21 pm

The king visibly winced, his body giving a slight jerk as memories of the battle came to mind. This... man? Beast? Demon? Whatever it was, it had almost killed him. The pain that he had felt was so immense, he found himself wondering if it alone would be enough to end him. But then... it had started to recede. He wasn't dead yet, his own heartbeat was still going, but... Gloxian looked at Ilaria for a moment before he shut her door behind him. Turning to face her, one hand rested on her cheek, his free hand brushing the hair back from her face. "How long will your loss of sight last?"
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

her king [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2018 5:01 pm

Ilaria let Gloxian shift her arm to where he wanted it, looking at him when he confirmed where her room was she smiled and nodded "Yes, just down the hall. I'll lead you but make it seem like you're walking me" she said with a soft laugh as she began to walk keeping her pace slow and relaxed for Gloxian. She could feel his confusion flowing through her and Ilaria knew that she would need to be calm and patient with him for the time being, "I can help you with your memories if you like" Ilaria offered as they reached her room. Reaching out she opened her door and let go of Gloxian's arm so she could go in and sit down on her bed, it too effort for her to stop herself from laying down to get rid of her headache.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

her king [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

her king [open]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next