Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

her king [open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

her king [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2018 4:53 pm

Gloxian looked at her for a long moment, wishing his memories of the past would catch up, so he didn't feel so confused. He glanced at his room door as a maid slipped out and went down the other end of the hall, carrying a basket full of bloodied cloth. Closing his eyes for a moment, he reached out and put one of her arms over his left one. "You are just down the hall, right?" He felt so foolish, not able to remember where her room was.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5807
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 3:43 pm

Ilaria looked over her shoulder in the direction of Avalon when Gloxian called him brother, she never would have guessed since the two of them were so different. Looking up at Gloxian when he spoke to her Ilaria smiled at him and shook his head “I can walk, I know the whole layout of the palace so walking it when I cannot see is easy. Just pull me to the side of someone is walking towards us, I only can make out some shapes right now” she said with a laugh the thought of Gloxian thinking of carryin her while she couldn’t see made her smile as it was such a sweet guesture.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 3:38 pm

Gloxian smiled, his gaze flickering towards Avalon as the man turned to walk away. "Avalon." When the man didn't respond, his eyes sharpened, his voice getting that kingly tone to it. "Brother." The man finally flinched, but still didn't turn around. "Keep your attention on Ilaria, Gloxian. She can't really see right now, remember?" He quickly disappeared when Gloxian turned his attention quickly back to Ilaria. "Do you need me to carry you? I don't want you to trip or fall."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 3:37 pm

Gloxian smiled, his gaze flickering towards Avalon as the man turned to walk away. "Avalon." When the man didn't respond, his eyes sharpened, his voice getting that kingly tone to it. "Brother." The man finally flinched, but still didn't turn around. "Keep your attention on Ilaria, Gloxian. She can't really see right now, remember?" He quickly disappeared when Gloxian turned his attention quickly back to Ilaria. "Do you need me to carry you? I don't want you to trip or fall."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 3:01 pm

Ilaria listened to Gloxian “It’s okay” she said gently, letting the two of them talk when Avalon said for Gloxian to stay with her Ilaria took her hand off of the wall and walked towards wheee his voice was coming from. Reaching out she manages to lightly touch his arm “Come on let’s go to my room and get you settled” Ilaria said with a gentle smile knowing that at least in her room he wouldn’t need to look at what he had done. Keeping her hand on his arm Ilaria started to walk slowly not wanting to rush Gloxian, she could put aside her own pain to care for the man she loved without a second thought since for her he came first no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 5:59 am

Gloxian looked at her, and it took him a minute to remember her name. "Ilaria. I... don't know what happened. Why am I...." He looked at Avalon and he blinked slowly, seeing the look in his eyes. Guilt. Fear. "Avalon. What happened? Why... Why did he do this?" Avalon shook his head, keeping his gaze on Gloxian, raising his hands in a gesture of someone trying to keep another calm. "Father had his reasons, Gloxian. You know that." He muttered, and Gloxian's eyes turned black once again. "Your mind is trying to make up for your locked away memories. You were just attacked by a demon. Just... Stay with Ilaria, okay? Relax... and I will tell you why later." Gloxian looked at Ilaria, and Avalon sighed soundlessly when his 3yes returned to their normal baby blue color. "Okay...."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 6:30 pm

Ilaria froze for a second before she realised that it had been Avalon who had touched her, listening to him she nodded her head slowly trying not to aggravate her headache “I noticed, I managed to take his rage and save him from a headache” she said with a smal shake of her head. Hearing Gloxian’s voice Ilaria turned her head a little in his direction as she frowned “What is he going on about?” She asked lightly before she tried to look at Gloxian “Are you okay?” Ilaria asked him gently wondering what he remembered prior to the attack.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 5:58 pm

Avalon reached out, his hands gently bumping against her shoulders to let her know someone friendly had bumped into her. "Don't get too over zealous when you speak to the King. His... mind did not take well to that outburst from his growing dark side. It is scrambled, and so he might say things that are... strange to you. The maids are in there cleaning up the mess at the moment. "Avalon." He turned to see Gloxian standing in the hall, a confused look on his face. "Why are you dressed so simply? Did you mess up your uniform again?" Avalon stiffened suddenly. Did that demon's attack unlock those memories? Had the late King's seal finally worn off all these years after his death? "It's... being repaired." Avalon felt a sense of dread come over him, as he really didn't want to explain to Ilaria that he had been lying to everyone in the palace for years now.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 5:34 pm

Ilaria stayed standing where she had stopped to get Avalon's attention, feeling rage seeping into her from Gloxian she let herself take all of it groaning as she did. She didn't enjoy the feeling but she knew it had to be done to make sure that Gloxian stayed somewhat like himself, staggering a little at the feeling Ilaria made herself sit down on the floor as her power reached out towards Gloxian to make sure he was completely fine. She knew that sometimes Gloxian could feel when her power was around him and she hoped this was one of those times so he knew she was fine, "God I'm not sure how much of his rage I can take" Ilaria said to herself as she felt a splitting headache starting. Getting back to her feet Ilaria slowly made her way back towards Gloxian once she was sure that he was fine her left hand running along the palace walls to keep herself upright.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 5:15 pm

Avalon looked at her, his gaze sharpening when she mentioned something in Gloxian's room. "They are sending triggers. Trying to activate it. Stay here." He turned and ran out of the room, making his way there quickly. Stopping outside the door, he froze when he saw blood seeping out from under the door. "Oh no...." Opening the door slowly, he saw Gloxian standing over the body of a lesser demon, which was in a mangled heap at the King's feet. "Gloxian. Hey! Look at me." The king turned, his eyes a pitch black. "What? Where....." He looked down with a frown. "What is this? Where... is here?" Avalon's eyes narrowed. Memory loss?
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 4:14 pm

Ilaria smiles at his words a soft laugh escaping her, feeling the change in his body the smile slowly fades from her face and she moved carefully slowly following Gloxian’s movements. When he threw her towards the door Ilaria gritted her teeth but since he had given her an order she couldn’t disobey even though ever fiver of her being wanted to, finding the door handle quickly Ilaria ran out of the room his door slamming behind her as she sprinted down the halls heading for Avalon. Reaching the room Ilaria knew he was always in she looked around searing out a mass that could be Avalon seeing one that was moving she walked up to him briskly “Avalon, go to Gloxian” she said her back stiffened “Something is in his room with him and it’s nothing good” Ilaria added.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 4:03 pm

Gloxian let out a low sigh at her comment about people and shook his head, some of his long hair dropping onto the front of his left shoulder, partially obscuring his vision as he looked at her. "Sometimes I hate that tradition. All the pomp and stiff backs." Closing his eyes, he was silent for a long time. Suddenly, something hit his senses out of nowhere, causing him to tense up. "Ilaria. Move slowly, keep quiet." He slowly backed up, his gaze settling in the dark corner behind him. Something moved and Gloxian quickly turned, throwing her towards the door. "Go get Avalon. That's an order, from your king." He turned just in time as a demon sprang from the darkness.

Avalon sighed as he looked at the magically created dummies around him, the carnage rather impressive for a doctor. Even though he really didn't fight anymore, he liked to keep his skills sharp.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 3:15 am

Ilaria smiled into the kiss when she felt his hands hold onto her waist, leaning into him more as he pulled her close she took her lips from his slowly after a moment of savoring their kiss. "People like having tradition" she said with a soft laugh, reaching up with her other hand she placed it against his neck and gently stroked her fingers against his skin her vision had cleared enough that she could only make out a black shape she could tell was Gloxian. "Hm you look intimidating when I can't make you out" Ilaria said with a laugh as she continued to move her fingers against his skin, everything about being pressed against Gloxian felt completely right and Ilaria didn't want to feeling of being so close to him to stop.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 3:03 am

Gloxian felt his teeth clench in response to the strange fire that ripped through his senses when she put her hand on his shoulder and brought it up to rest on his neck. "I've never really been alone until recently. There has always been someone around that would butt in unknown or would try and interfere. You know how much people stand on ceremony around here." He really wished that her eyes didn't look so dull. He couldn't imagine how inconvenient being blind temporarily could be for someone like her. His hearing sharpened and his body stiffened slightly when her heart skipped, but that momentary animalistic reaction retreated in his mind when she so suddenly kissed him. His hands came up, holding onto her waist, pulling her close to his body when he kissed back.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 2:23 am

Ilaria let Gloxian pull her to her feet, her eyes danced from side to side as she tried to will her eyes to see anything. She needed to see his face even though she could feel his emotions, frowning at him as she listened to his story Ilaria reached up with her free hand finding his shoulder she slid it up slowly until her hand rested on his neck "I didn't think you remembered me. You never made an inkling that you remembered anything from that day" she said as she continued to frown at him thinking over his words. Love. He said he loved her and she felt her heart skip a beat even though she knew he would feel it "You love me?" Ilaria asked with a small smile already knowing the answer since in every future she had seen they had ended up as lovers and husband and wife each time. Without waiting for his answer Ilaria moved her hand on his neck slowly to the side of his jaw as she leaned up and pressed her lips against his without any sign of hesitation.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 2:03 am

Gloxian's hand tightened into a fist over his stomach when she said that she would be dead, but he set his jaw and stayed silent to hear the rest of what she had to say. He was silent for a moment when she finished, and he just watched her face. Old memories flashed through his mind, several times they had met before that night he almost died, mostly on days that were particularly personal and important to him. Closing his eyes, he took in a deep breath before opening his eyes and reaching down, grabbing her hands and pulling her to her feet. "Ilaria. Everything will be alright." Dropping one of her hands, he reached up with his now free hand and pushed some hair back from her face, tucking it behind her ear. "It's alright to be confused. Afraid. I have those moments myself." This was something he never said, as he never wanted any of the people to know their king was unsure of himself, even after all these years.

"Years ago, there was a little boy who had just lost his mother when he was nine years old. He was playing in the garden on the anniversary of her death in her old garden, when he met a girl a couple of years older than him, who was lost. He hadn't seen children in his father's home for years. He had so much fun talking to her, and he was sad when the guards found her and returned her to her parents. Eight years later, he saw her again on his birthday. She was captivating, standing over with the other guards in her new uniform. From that day onwards, she would always come to his mind when he was idle... and every time she has saved his life since, has made him love her even more." He went silent, wondering what she might say to that... story? Elaborate confession?
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 5:43 pm

“Don’t be mad at Avalon he thought he was doing what was right” Ilaria said softly, feeling him moving to stand she shifted on the bed uncomfortably when he mentioned there was something she wasn’t telling him. “In all of the futures I’ve seen where you stay as King I’m dead” Ilaria said almost choking on her words as her bottom lip trembled, “But something’s changed. Something has made the future different, you become full of unbridled rage but for some reason because of that I live even with the amount of pain I’ll go through”. Biting her bottom lip she gazed up at where she guessed he was standing “We rule a broken kingdom” Ilaria whispered rembering some of the words she had said during her vision.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 4:28 pm

Gloxian felt his hand tighten on top of her knee, a strange feeling of anger running through him. "Avalon...." He muttered mostly to himself, shifting his weight onto his other knee but he stayed in front of her. Looking up at her face, he reached up with his free hand and placing a fingertip underneath her chin. "Its okay." Dropping his hand, he stood to his feet, his hand resting over his stomach, across his scar. "Now... There is something else you aren't telling me. Something personal, unique to you... to us."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 2:56 pm

When Gloxian picked her up Ilaria gave a small sound of surprise before she laughed a little, when he sat her down on his bed and placed his hand on her left knee she sighed a little. “I’m a fortune, all of the women in my family are. The night that you were almost killed in the palace I had seen it happen in my sleep and I tried to get it to stop but because I hadn’t proved myself as a fortune no one believed me.” Reaching out she placed her hand on top of his, “As far as everyone was concerned I was a foot soldier who would never be a fortune. But when it did happen and you were dying Avalon chose me because I had told him I had seen him binding the two of us” Ilaria spoke her voice shaking a little as if it was taking everything inside of her to tell Gloxian the truth.

“I know you’re men are alright because I saw that second fight at the camp” she added as she cleaners her throat before she took her hand off of it and pointed at her eyes “I had another vision while you were sleeping, when that happens I got blind for almost a day. All those times I told you I was ill and for you to continue your day without me I was blind”.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 10:38 am

Gloxian noticed the slight off center look from her and he friwned, his jaw setting as he swallowed his words. She was obviously hiding something from him, but he didn't want to say anything. He trusted her wholeheartedly, and knew she would tell him in time. Hearing her request, he didn't even hesitated and picked her up and walked over to his bed and carefully sat her down on it. He then sat on his own knees in front of her, putting a hand on her left knee. "Take your time."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 3:08 am

Feeling Gloxian moving through the room as soon as his hand touched her shoulder Ilaria reached up and placed her hand on top of his and attempted to look at his face but looked a little towards his right shoulder, "I'm fine" she said with a smile as she patted his hand gently "I slept for a while, but it's time for us to have that chat we need to have". Licking her lips a little Ilaria got a slightly strange look over her face "Odd request but I need you to guide me to your bed so I can sit down" Ilaria said as she shuffled her feet a little trying to figure out how she was going to explain to him why she needed him to guide her, reaching up Ilaria ran her free hand through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 2:59 am

Gloxian laid in his bed, flat on his back and staring up at the ceiling. Avalon and a maid had left an hour ago, Avalon having woken him up to take another pill while the maid had a bath started for him in the bathroom attached to his room. After they had left, Gloxian had soaked in the water for a long time before he returned to his room, where he had pulled on a pair of pants before laying on his bed. Hearing the knock, he ignored it, thinking it was just someone leaving his laundry outside the door, but then he was on his feet the instant he heard her voice. He walked over, hand hesitating before it reached up, touching her shoulder. "You shouldn't be up...."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 2:11 am

Ilaria's body was exhausted and because of that she stayed passed out for several hours, waking up she could feel her eyes open but she couldn't see telling her that she hadn't just had a dream about having a vision while awake but that she had actually had one. Sighing she pushed herself up into a sitting position, she could tell she was in her room climbing out of her bed she made her way to her closet and pulled on a simple dress. This was one of those moments that Ilaria was happy that she could actually walk the whole palace without needing to see where she was going, walking out of her room she headed for Gloxian's. Knocking softly Ilaria listened for a moment before she opened the door and stepped inside, now she was inside she cursed a little since she didn't know if he was awake or asleep "Gloxian?" Ilaria asked lightly not wanting to let on to him that she couldn't see.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 2:05 am

Avalon caught her with a curse as his mind ran through what he had just heard. Did he really have to just sit there and let this happen, to him and her? He found himself wondering just how long he could put off the change as he picked her up carefully and carried her to her room. It was obvious that all of this had taken its toll on her, and he wasn't too sure if she could handle the backlash of Gloxian pain. Setting her carefully in bed, he made sure she was situated before leaving. Checking in on Gloxian, he breathed a sigh of relief, seeing the king still deep asleep.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2018 8:05 pm

Ilaria clenched her hands into fists as she listened to Avalon "Better have the defenses doubled" she said with a shake of her head as she stood up in the bath. Climbing out she grabbed her robe and pulled it on and tied it firmly, moving over to Avalon she looked at him "You watch him. I'll keep an eye on him my way". Going to take a step past Avalon Ilaria reached out fast and grabbed the man as her eyes turned pure white and her lips parted, Ilaria had never had a waking vision before "He changes, rage, pure rage" Ilaria whispered as she continued to hold onto Avalon for support her voice had changed pitch as if someone else was talking through her. "He stays king, she lives and they rule a broken kingdom but their people are happy" turning her head to Avalon Ilaria's now white eyes locked onto his face "If you make an antidote she dies and he fails as king" she said before she collapsed passing out on Avalon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: her king [open]   her king [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

her king [open]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Forest-
Jump to: