Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To Foreign Lands [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 6:50 pm

InuYasha looked over at Kagome worried. "Our child is agitated? But why?" he asked her gently. He was beginning to get very anxious for his wife thinking that there was something wrong. He gulped not sure whether to catch up with his family or to be with his wife. He forgot that she was going to be on the same floor as most of his his family. Toki laughed nervously. "I hope that there is going to be music" she said as she looked towards the hanyo playing their instruments. Yumi smirked at him happily and giggled with her sleeve covering her mouth. "Oh! You liked it? Well, you can tell the cooks other recipes. They like to learn new things" she said. Toga looked at Asagi and smiled warmly. "Hey, you and the other hanyo can join us" he said. InuYasha smirked. "Yea! I wanna know what you all have been up to!" he said. Shippo nodded. "Yea! You guys have grown up a lot!" he added.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 6:19 pm

"Come with me, then. I can show you to a room you may use, Lord Kurama. Lady Kagome, would you like to go to your room as well?" Asagi asked the woman after she stood, and Kagome gave a light laugh, a firm hand rubbing her stomach. "Full belly and agitated baby are not a good combination. I think bed would be a good idea for me." She stood to her feet, glancing at Inuyasha. "You don't have to go to bed now. You should catch up with your family." She placed a kiss to his cheek before following Asagi and Kurama out of the room after saying a respectful goodbye to everyone. Marius picked up his cup, and drank the last of it before sighing lightly in relief. "That was the best meal I've had in a long time. I wonder if the cooks would be open to learning a couple of my home country's receipes?" He muttered the last bit to himself, looking thoughtful.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 6:09 pm

Toga looked up at Kurama nicely and laughed. "You don't have to apologize for something like that. Once my parents leave everyone are free to do whatever" he said before Toki cleared her throat. "Well, actually...since you're here, you are the one with authority, and I'm the hostess" she corrected him. Toga looked at her oddly. "Wait what?" he muttered. Toki giggled. "You are the legitimate first born, so that means that you are the successor" she said. Toga scratched his head. "Wait, how come Uncle Sesshomaru didn't succeed our Grandfather?" he asked. InuGenki's mother sat her cup down rather loudly with her eyes closed in disappointment. "He did, but he was so irresponsible and immature that he almost lost everything. I had to remind your grandfather's allies that your father existed and he was just as powerful as your uncle" she said before she opened her eyes to look over at him sternly. "You have a lot of responsibility, my dear Toga. Do not shy away from it" she lectured him. Yumi looked at Toga seeing the blush on his face before she looked over at InuYasha. "So, are you planning on sparing with father tomorrow?" she asked. Toki feigned a cough while saying "No, he's not" in the midst of it. InuYasha grinned and nodded. "I wanna see how I stack up against him!" he shouted. InuGenki's mother laughed. "Boy, he better be in a playful mood or you'll be squashed like a bug before you could draw your sword" she said. “Do you think Lord InuGenki and Lord Kurama could train me?” Shippo asked. “Well, you’ll just have to ask him when you see him...” Toga said with uncertainty.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 4:48 pm

Feeling a rather alarming stirring in an underused place, Kurama decided to have a bath and go to bed before it became a noticeable problem. "I do apologize to you all, but I must retire for the night. Too much sake and not enough sleep, for me. If anyone sees our gracious hosts before I wake in the morning, let them know my... humble thanks." Marius stifled a snort of laughter when he heard that pause in Kurama's voice, recognizing that as a sign that the daiyokai was truly well toasted. Asagi turned her attention to Yumi when she spoke and she blushed brightly, using her chopsticks to absently play with a grain of rice left in her bowl. "Not... for a long time." She muttered.

- - - - -

Akemi closed her eyes when she was moved into position without a single pause, her jaw locking as she bit down onto the leather, her nails actually digging into the floor beneath her as her body jerked to the massive intrusion. Even blocked by the leather, her sounds were still loud enough to be heard by him. She made her body's movements match his bestial moves, to minimize the roughness of it, and to maximize the pleasure. Hearing his words, she chuckled against the makeshift gag. That was the plan.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 4:27 pm

InuYasha blushed hearing his brother speak to his wife in a way that he never heard him speak to her before. He thought that he had gone crazy, and Toga and Toki were both equally sheepish. "Um...got anymore cotton?" Toga asked Mika. "Yea, I might need some too" Toki remarked. InuYasha scowled at them. "Hey! You two aren't the only ones who can hear them!" he said before InuGenki's mother giggled to herself. "How about the hanyo children play us some music to drown out the noise" she suggested. Ai had no idea what was going on, but Dai and Roku both ran into their rooms to get their instruments as if not needing to be asked twice. Toga looked towards Kagome and gulped not sure the answer to her question. "Well, I'm not sure. We change the configuration of the floor plan frequently, but we can house as much as 80 rooms. That's the most I've seen" he said. "At most 256 rooms" Yumi corrected him. InuYasha nearly spat out his sake after hearing the number. "For real!?" he asked. Yumi nodded. "Lord InuGenki and Lady Akemi's suite at the top of the castle has 12 rooms including a private bath room. The ground floor has 64 rooms, the basement has 48 rooms, the second floor 48 rooms, third floor 36, the forth floor 24, and the top two floors is the Lord's suite" she started. Toga was surprised at just how big his father's castle was. "Just what are the other rooms used for?" he asked. "Well the Court Guards and their families live in the basement along with the weapons storage rooms. The guests rooms are on the ground floor as well as the dining hall. The Court Ladies and Servants and their families live on the second floor, the Castle guards and High ranking Ladies and Servants live on the third floor, Lord InuGenki and Lady Akemi's family members and their guests rooms are on the fourth floor where you and Lady Toki live...this is where Lord InuYasha and Lady Kagome will be staying" she said before she looked towards Kurama and thought for a moment. "Hmmm, I will place Lord Kurama, Lord Yoshiro, Lady Chomi, and Lady Setsura on the Fourth floor, Lord Marius, Lady Mika, Master Aiko, Lady Keiko, and Master Shippo will be on the first floor" she said before she giggled to herself. "There are womens and mens bathing rooms in each floor, and fresh clothes in each room" she added. "Are you the head maid Lady Yumi?" Shippo asked. Yumi blushed and nodded. "I am...I am grateful to live on the fourth floor. It is an honor and a privilege to serve Lady Akemi and Lord InuGenki personally" she said before she looked over at Asagi. "Soon you'll be living on the fourth floor as well" she teased her.

InuGenki could smell his wife becoming aroused and wet, and he watched her strip. His member already began oozing out and drooling with anticipation. He got up behind her after seeing her stick the leather into her mouth, and he took her from behind forcing her onto her hands and knees. He rammed his log straight into her very tight womanhood stretching her out, and she could only feel lucky that she had yokai physiology or her innards would have been torn up and shredded apart from the combination of his size and how rough he was taking her. This was way different from the night before. Painful but very pleasurable. Being overtaken and pounded from behind into submission by a great and powerful daiyokai was a different experience and exhilarating. A daiyokai woman most certainly had these kind of cravings from time to time. Doing this everyday would be excessive. InuGenki reached around grabbing onto her udders and groped them stopping them from swinging up and smacking her in the face. His growls and heavy panting only grow more ferocious. "You see bitch! This is what you deserve when you slip medicine into my food! I'm going to make you into my personal cum bucket!" he shouted.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 3:02 pm

Marius stifled a laugh as he watched Mika calmly take two wads of cotton from a pouch hidden in her sleeves and tucked them into her ears as their hosts left. Kurama closed his eyes as he sipped at his floral smelling sake, trying to pretend that he did not see that look Toki had given him. For some odd reason, he found even this very subtle flirting between them to be mildly exhilarating and kind of... forbidden at the same time. He chuckled to his foolish thoughts. Kagome lightly ran her hand across her stomach before taking a drink of the water Asagi had given to her when they returned. "This place is huge." She commented, looking towards Toga. "How many rooms does this castle have?"

- - - - -

Akemi closed her eyes for a minute as they walked down the halls, a delicious tremor running through her body when she heard that voice. The pain wasn't something she wanted for him, but it was necessary for her to get what she wanted. Walking into the bedroom, she moved her left foot behind her, carefully closing the door until it clicked into place, keeping her gaze on him, knowing better than to look away. The feeling that ran thick in the air was amazing, a spicy, musky smell that was already causing her womanhood to tighten painfully, anticipating what was to come. With that command, she slipped at just a pace that was slow, but not too much to cause anymore anger, and soon she was completely bare. Hanging off of one finger was the piece of thick leather she had found, and she twisted it quickly, sticking it into her mouth and gave him a look as she bit down onto it.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 1:39 pm

Yumi nodded slowly and bowed to her mother respectively. "As you wish milady" he said. InuGenki got up and hurled Tenseiga at Toga while inside its sheathe. Toga quickly caught it and looked at his father oddly as he dragged his wife off by the hip. "Oh boy..." Toga muttered before he went back to eating his food. Toki looked up at Kurama and caught him looking her way, which she gave him a flirtatious smile. InuGenki's mother looked down the table at InuYasha. "You have your father's face" she complimented. InuYasha looked up at her oddly not sure how to respond to this woman. Setsura and Yoshiro both looked down at InuYasha, and they nodded. "Fate has been awful kind to you this time. Lady Kagome certainly deserves you" she said.

InuGenki growled and groaned walking down the halls with a massive erection trying the burst forth from his Hakama. "Look at what you've done to me woman!" he said in a demonic voice. He was in quite some pain. He reached down adjusting his band to allow his member more room to grow. His grip on her grew a bit rough as he pulled her into their bedroom. InuGenki had transformed into a sex demon from the medicine, which he leaked off a huge amount of sexual aura and heat which was delicious for her yuki onna side to consume. He dropped his pants unveiling a horribly distended penis that resembled an eggplant's thickness instead of a cucumber, only it looked very heavy. He looked at her with his red eyes and his purple irises focused on her. "Strip!" he commanded her.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 5:30 am

Akemi was glad that she had found that bit of hardened leather that was just long enough for her to bite down on. She had a pretty good feeling that tonight was going to be quite wild, and that she was definately going to be pregnant due to this session. She was also plenty prepared to be hurting for the next couple of days. It was all worth it to her, though. Hearing the doubt in her son's voice, she gave him a look through narrowed eyes. "You will do fine, when the time comes. You are my son, after all." She chuckled when InuGenki pulled her close, and by the rhythm of his heart, she knew there would be no slow foreplay this time. "You know the layout, Yumi. Kurama and Lord Marius get a double room each. Kagome and Inuyasha can have one room. Keiko and Mika can room together, and the little fox there can room with Aiko." A weird feeling ran down her spine, a mother's reaction to someone looking at her child. In this instance, it was Kurama, who had looked discreetly at Toki before returning his attention to the last of his food. That... was odd. She would have to investigate that tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 7:47 pm

InuGenki tried to not think about plowing his wife, but the more alcohol he drank made it harder to fight off the effects of the medicine that Akemi gave him. He knew they had enough room in the castle for all of their quests. "Agreed! I have the capability to injure a Shinigami with Tenseiga. You will be much safer here" he said but before he could answer farther questions, he looked towards Toga. "You know how to use it correct?" he asked. Toga nodded slowly. "I can, but..." he muttered before InuGenki smirked at him. "You will do fine...you don't need to worry about matching my power. It takes more than a strong arm to win a fight" he said before he finished his sake. He wrapped his arm around his wife feeling his pants growing tight. Urahara smirked and looked towards Shihoin. "We will be around and protect you, Lady Kagome" he said. InuYasha looked at InuGenki curiously. "Do you have all of Father's swords?" he asked. InuGenki nodded before he smiled at him. "Yup, although, I can't say the Tetsusaiga I possess is the same one that you possess. Totosai had to reforge it using my fang" he said before he closed his eyes and pulled Akemi up against him so her ear was up against his heart. "Well, if you excuse me, I'm going to retire to my quarters. Please do not disturb us unless its an emergency" he said. Yumi gulped. "Um, where are they all going to stay?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 5:46 pm

Akemi kept her silence afterwards, as her mind went from lustful wife mode to hostess mode. She went through the many rooms in the castle, thinking about where she would be able to put everyone. While Keiko and Aiko weren't her favorite people in the world, she still was going to let them stay there. Kagome and Inuyasha were definately going to stay there, at keast for the night. She would be damned if someone tried to kidnap a pregnant woman if she coyld avoid it. Asagi's hand rested in the middle of Kagome's back as the woman's right hand clenched into a fist against her stomach. "They won't walk away without losing something physically precious." She felt a pulse of warmth from the growing child inside her. "Kagome, I want you to stay here. Kurama, Lord Marius, Mika. Even... Keiko and her brother can stay for the night, I'd you would like. I do not want you traveling at night with these people looking to get you."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 5:14 pm

InuGenki could feel the concoction working on him, but he did not complain as it was a special blend used to increase his virility, libedo, and potency, but also it had some side effects. It made him get very sore and sprout erections just from a thought about his wife. He figured that was what happened the night before, but he knew that Akemi only wanted the best. His mother giggled. "Oh, don't forget to take the medicine I gave you...it helped me produce InuGenki and Toki after all" she said. Urahara looked at Akemi and nodded. "Yes, A rouge by the name of Kurotsuchi Mayuri. I suspect he wants to do research on Sensomaru; moreover, he's going to search for the Shikon no tama in the border between the living world and the afterlife...your father's tomb" he said before his eyes shot over to Kagome. "You are able to sense the Shikon no tama's aura correct?" he asked. Shihoin bowed before her. "I know this is all sudden, but Kisuke suspects that Kurotsuchi is going to kidnap you. That yokai who attacked your village is only a distraction" she said. InuGenki raised an eyebrow. "And the other girl?" he asked. "The girl that appeared in your memories has not surfaced, but we have shinigami watching the well" Urahara said.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 4:39 pm

Akemi picked up her cup, taking sip of the sake to hide the smirk that came to her face when he asked her about one of her old tricks. "Maybe... Maybe not. I guess you will just have to find out later, won't you?" She laughed under her breath. Watching the new arrivals, Kurama looked a little surprised. "Tomiko was right all along. Huh." Akemi looked at the two, her expression hard to read as she tucked her hands into her sleeves. "A rouge." She muttered, cutting her eyes towards Kurama. "I want you to get with our spy masters, see if you can find a trace of that relic of your late wife's. Tomorrow, of course."

Kagome and Asagi walked right in just in time to hear what the two new arrivals had said, which caused Kagome to look a little confused. "What... did I just walk into?" She muttered.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 4:05 pm

InuGenki pulled his phone away before he stuffed it into his shirt. "A rebellion? What exactly has gone on since I've been gone?" he muttered. He looked down at her hand laying gently on his arm know that she wanted to have a nice evening. He sighed heavily and nodded to her question. "Well, I wish this was brought to our attention sooner because now I'm not going to stop thinking about it" he said honestly. He poured himself another cup of sake hearing Kurama. "Well, I suppose so, but...I think it's best not to confront them or talk about it" he said before he touched his wife's back and leaned into her ear. "Did you start sneaking that medicine into my food again?" he asked. A portal opened up in the dining hall before two Shinigami stepped out, which Toga inhaled and started to choke on his food. "Urahara! Lady Shihoin! What are you two doing here!?" he shouted. The two had a very nervous look on their faces before Urahara coughed. "Well, we have come to check in on your progress. It seems that Sensomaru has been revived much more quickly than and anticipated; moreover, a rogue shinigami has aided in the resurrection" he said. Urahara turned towards Akemi and bowed. "My apologies ma'am" he said. "Whoa! They are shimigami!?" Aiko asked.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 2:26 pm

Kurama felt the hairs on his arms stand up as the temperature of the room dropped quite noticeably, very quickly in fact, as Akemi looked over the list of names. "Inoue. I was putting down a minor rebellion, and had put him in charge of recruiting. His failure had put us all at risk." She glared at Kurama when she felt a heat wave rush past them all and he smiled nervously, gesturing towards the children, who were still shivering a little. "I'm sorry Lady Akemi but the children were too cold." The woman sighed, giving him an irritated second look before looking back at her husband, laying a gentle hand on his arm. "We can handle this tomorrow. We can't let this new news ruin dinner, now can we?" Kurama sighed under his breath, glad that was wasn't pissed or anything when he did that. "I agree with the Lady. It isn't so pressing that we must deal with it now."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 1:16 pm

InuGenki narrowed his eyes at him before he looked towards his wife. "Hey...you are aware of this?" he asked. He scratched the back of his head and thought about it. "Come to think of it, there is some yokai staff that I don't remember hiring in my timeline" he said lowly. Toga gulped once he heard about this artifact. "When you say reshape, just what do you mean" he asked. Toki looked over at her father and frowned. "Could this be the reason why things are going so differently from the time line that you're from?" she asked. InuGenki stroked his chin. "It's hard to say, but then again. This could be a consequence of meddling with this time line altogether" he said before he started typing in names on the notepad on his iPhone, and he shown his wife the names in question. "These are the yokai who I'm telling you about" he said lowly.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 12:45 pm

Kurama looked up from the drink he was currently nursing when Toga spoke, and he chuckled slightly at InuGenki's confused expression. "No, not in the rice bowl, InuGenki. Before I left to go on my... admittedly stupid quest for revenge, I noticed that a relic was missing from Tomiko's things. It was entrusted to her by her mother when she became of age, and we were told that it must never be used for the wrong purposes. I believe it's power is like a cousin to the Jewel. It doesn't grant a wish per say, but can give the wielder unimaginable power. The kind that can completely reshape everything to one's will. I believe someone took it... and managed to work their way into your household staff. I believe this person is a master of blending in, but they are merely a pawn for the real purses of the artifact. I must take the thing and destroy it."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 9:03 am

Everyone at the table was very interested in Kagome and speechless, but InuGenki watched her reaction carefully. "Morning sickness?" he asked her. InuYasha remained at the table not sure what he should do with his wife, but InuGenki chuckled to himself. "Let her get some fresh air" he said before he began to eat. The others soon started to do the same. InuGenki looked towards his wife and smiled. "I remember when you were pregnant...it feels so long ago" he said lowly to her. Toga looked down the table at Kurama and sighed. "Hey! You mind telling Father what's going on with that relic?" he asked. InuGenki looked up at them and raised an eyebrow. "Which relic? Is the rice bowl?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 7:43 am

Kagome felt a rolling sensation run through her stomach, and her eyes tightened as she let a hand press to her stomach. The implications of this were terrifying. "Tokyo. Edo was renamed in the late 1800s." Her stomach gave another hard roll, and Asagi saw the pain in the woman's expression. "Excuse me." Kagome managed to get the words out before she stood up, Asagi standing up as well. "Let me go with you, my lady. There are many false doors and traps here."

She walked over, her left hand laying on the right side of Kagome's back as they left the dining area to the nearest garden. "Thank you, Asagi. You are growing so fast now. So tall." Asagi blushed, kicking lightly at the ground.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 8:35 pm

Shippo mouth hung open as he blanked out trying to understand it all, but the explanation was way too wordy for his own good. InuGenki smirked at her and saw that she in fact knew somewhat of how time travel worked. "There are in fact countless worlds. Time can by divided into infinitely small slices which countless events can occur. In short, the universe is giving birth to other universes splitting off like branches in a tree. I came from an end where things happened differently. I'm merely trying to figure out where the branch started and why it started" he asked. InuYasha growled out loudly. "So!? Why do you need to know that!?" he shouted. InuGenki cleared his throat. "It means that we're going to have to deal with three timelines here...meaning that there are three shikon on tamas to consider" he said. Toki's eyes widened in horror. "Did you say...three of them!?" she shouted. InuGenki nodded. "We know that one is going to appear in the future thanks to Lady Kikyo. We can eliminate that one...however...as I recall, the shikon no tama in my time traveled back. Using a different girl but several years later...so we have to consider her timeline as well...each version of her" he said before he started counting on his fingers. "So...there's five" he muttered. None of them were sure even she could understand was was going on. He looked back up at Kagome. "That just leaves you to answer me this...where and when did you come from Kagome?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 12:02 pm

Kagome found herself in awe at the massive spread in front of them. She found herself wondering if all of this would really get eaten, but then she remembered she was in a room filled with powerful yokai, so the food amount made sense. She blinked when he said her name, looking up from her food, only to freeze when she saw the phone. A really weird feeling ran down her spine, and her hand moved to the side, where she laid it on top of Inuyasha's knee. Kagome closed her eyes when Shippo posed his question, letting out a shaky sigh. "There are many theoretical consequences to time travel. One of the oldest proposed, often explored in science fiction, is that of something called the butterfly effect. If one travels into the past, a single action could change everything. Other believe that there are many worlds running parallel to this one, and that new timelines are created which certain actions are taken. The original one continues on, while the new one follows a different path. Time travel is very dangerous...."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 11:16 am

Keiko and Yumi looked at each other before they both shrugged it off. Aiko huffed and turned the other way walking off. "Hey! Where are you going!? The castle's the other way!" Keiko shouted. "Shut up and leave me alone!" he shouted back at her not even bothering to look back at her. "Oh boy..." Keiko muttered before she looked towards Mika and Marius. "Well, that could have gone better" she said.

Shippo started to fidget with his fingers and laughed nervously. "Wow, really? You really think so!?" he said sheepishly. Toki took in a deep breath and sighed. "Well at least offer it to her" She told him. Toga smiled at Kagome and looked towards InuYasha. "I'm still trying to wrap my head around InuYasha being a father...you would think he would need some advice from my father or something" he said as if he were poking fun at the reason InuYasha was visiting. InuYasha scowled at him and balled his fist up. "Hey!" he shouted taking offense to it. Toki giggled to herself and smiled. "Well, fortunately since she's a miko, her children will be resilient to the yokai blood inside them. They won't be as likely to go out of control as InuYasha does" she stated as a good thing. InuYasha felt bad for himself, but he was relieved that his children would have a better time than he did.

Sesshomaru looked at her surprised unaware of this convenience, but he was surprised that it was not where the smell was coming from. "Oh...well I like it...you hair feels really pleasing to the touch" he complimented her. He was about to ask her if she was wearing any fragrances or if her clothes were, but she was out cold. Jaken walked in and he was about to say something before Sesshomaru looked up at him growling lowly as if to warn him not to disturb her. Jaken wisely backed out of the hut, and Sesshomaru watched over her as she slept in his arms.

It was getting towards the evening, and a loud gong was rang announcing that dinner would be served in fifteen minutes. Toga and his siblings apart from Aiko lead their guests into the dining hall where they all assembled. There was an extraordinarily long sturdy table with mountains of food, which a lot of it looked like an acquired taste meant for youkai, but there were still food familiar to a human. They were joined by Akemi's parents and InuGenki's mother, which this was the first time InuYasha and his group ever got to see the woman. InuGenki sat to the right of Akemi putting her as close as she could be to his heart and her parents sat on her side of the table closest to her. InuGenki's mother sat on his side closest to him followed by Toga, Toki, Kurama, and so forth. The hanyo children and the maids as well as Shippo sat towards the end with InuYasha and Kagome at the end. InuGenki looked up at Keiko noticing that Aiko was not present, and he grew annoyed. "Why is your brother not here?" he asked her in a firm tone. Keiko gulped feeling displeasure from his deep and intimidating voice. "Um...he's just being a butt" she said honestly. InuGenki slammed his hands down on the table to push himself up onto his feet. "Excuse me..." he said before he walked off. They all watched him curiously as he got to the Shoji and flung them open to the outside, which he just vanished in midair. Shippo and the other hanyo's jaws dropped not sure what just happened as he reappeared within seconds throwing Aiko to the floor. He himself had no idea what happened, and he picked himself up off the floor in a daze. "Where am I?" he muttered. InuGenki stood behind him with his arms crossed over his chest. "You think you can disrespect your father and just snub our family dinner?" his voice boomed. Aiko's eyes widened, and he went stiff knowing that voice. "N-n-no! I-I-I wouldn't know you wanted me here!" he stuttered. "Sit down!" InuGenki demanded as he pointed to the empty spot next to Keiko. InuGenki went over to sit back into his spot next to his loving wife showing his parenting prowess in full display. His mother was tickled to hear such a commanding voice, which it reminded her so much of her former lover. Aiko crawled over to his spot and blushed in embarrassment as everyone stared at him. InuGenki looked up at Kagome and took interest in her. "Your name is Kagome is it?" he asked before everyone looked down at the only human in the room. He poured himself and his wife a cup of sake before he resumed his inquiry. "I have heard some interesting things about you" He said before he pulled out his iPhone and held it out for her to see hoping she would recognize it. "Tell me, do you know what this is?" he asked. Toga gasped. "Father! What are you doing!?" he shouted. InuGenki gave him a stern look. "Toga, Relax..." he said before he looked back at Kagome. "I have encountered a strange anomaly in the flow of time. One that cannot be explained by Sensomaru's appearance. I want to know if she actually can travel through time, and if so...where and when did she come from" he stated. InuYasha stared at them in confusion. "Just what are you talking about?" he asked. Toga crossed his arms over his chest and sighed. "Father can also travel through the bone eater's well...except...where he is from...Lady Kagome never existed. Something happened to cause her to come to be. In all tense and purposes, you were never revived from the Goshinboku, and Lord Sesshomaru killed you...everything has changed because of Kagome's existence. It's kind of thrown off Father's plans. His clairvoyance no longer applies to here" he said. InuGenki mother closed her eyes and laughed. "So, that's how your father was able to predict things well in advance" she muttered to herself. InuYasha gritted his teeth. "How is that possible!? She's here isn't she!? Are you saying that she's some kinda fluke!?" he shouted. InuGenki closed his eyes and sighed. "Well, I wouldn't put it at that, but...yes...I believe that Lady Kagome is full aware with the consequences of Time travel" he stated. "Consequences? What is he talking about Kagome? Shippo asked.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 9:32 am

Mika took a step back, a disgusted look flashing across her face. "Wow. You seem to really like short changing yourself, don't you? What a turn off." She said in a sharp tone before turning and walking towards the castle. "Lord Marius, I am letting my presence be known to the Lord of this land." Marius shot Aiko a look of pity that had a smirk pulling at his lips. If they were as sharp as they seemed to be, the other two young women would know what had just happened, and what had just been revealed. "I'll come with you, Mika." He called over her, soon catching up with her.

- - - - -

Kurama gave Shippo a neutral expression, raising an eyebrow at him. "Why not? You have some deep reserves of potential." When Toki brought up Mika, he winced. "She wouldn't accept my help even if I tried to help." Kagome looked at Toga when he turned his attention to her, and she smiled faintly. "I'm not too sure. I'd probably say almost three months now. Luckily the child isn't too rambunctious. I haven't had any issues with it so far."

- - - - -

Rin took a minute to respond, her mind having become hazy, her eyes heavy as she had begun to relax enough that she had started to fall asleep. "Kagome brought a special soap from her mother's house. It makes my hair feel really soft, but it doesn't have a real smell to it. I wonder where the smell is coming from...." She muttered the end in a sleepy tone.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 8:32 pm

Aiko growled at her and clenched his fists. "No! But everyone seems to like them more because of it! I don't have any of that talent, and you can't tell me size isn't everything!" he shouted. Keiko and Yumi both blushed and covered their mouths up having an entirely different perspective on this topic.

Shippo stared up at Kurama in disbelief before he pointed to himself. "What? You mean m-m-me?" he asked timidly. Toki cleared her throat and smiled feeling that her needs to get stronger were not very important at this moment. "Aw, no. It's okay...You don't think you want to help train your daughter would you?" she asked. InuYasha scratched behind his ear and gulped. "Well, it's not that simple...if Lady Akemi is wanting a baby...she's more than likely going to keep him under a tight leash until she's for certain she has the strongest offspring possible" he said before Toga laughed. "Oh please...it doesn't take that long to get a woman pregnant. You seem to manage that with no problem" he pointed out before he grinned at Kagome. "How far along are you?" he asked.

Sesshomaru rubbed her back in a half protective and loving manner. "Is this what you want?" he spoke into her softly. He looked down at her hair and ran his fingers through it feeling how thick and silky it was, and he sniffed it. "Your hair...is it supposed to smell fruity?" he asked. Soap was uncommon in feudal japan, but scented soap was unheard of.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 6:45 pm

Mika felt the hair on the bavk of her neck stand up and she stepped forward, only an inch between her and Aiko now, her eyes narrowing as a low growl formed deep in her chest. "Why? Why do you show such jealousy over frivolous matters? It's not like you have some claim over me." Marius let out a low whistle under his breath as he watched this mini drama unfold.

Kurama noticed Kagome's gaze flicker from his twitching ears to his tails and he gave a smile. "Yes. They are." Kagome blushed and quickly turned her attention back to the twins. Kurama chuckled under his breath before he looked at Shippo, still smiling. "So you are the potential powerhouse I felt traveling this way. I plan on sticking around," for a second his gaze flickered towards Toki, "for reasons. I could help you get stronger. I need another kyuubi to train with anyways." Kagome looked over at Inuyasha when he had his plan so easily pointed out, and she giggled. "Who not just let them both know what you want to do? I'm sure neither of them would mind."

Her mind was such a confused, jumbled mess. Had she really just done that?! What in the world had gotten into her? She heard his words, and in an instant, her thoughts seemed to calm and she opened her eyes, looking at his expression as he worked through his thoughts. What was he thinking? She really, really hoped that she hadn't made a big mistake. When he pulled her in close, she closed her eyes and allowed herself to relax against him, taking in deep breaths of the strong scent that hung around him.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 5:55 pm

Aiko's eye twitch envying their ability to transform into giant demon forms, and all he could do was transform into a human. "Not freaking fair!" he muttered. He looked over at Mika coldly. "What? Do you like bigger yokai?" he asked with a hint of jealousy. Keiko watched them from afar and she looked over at Yumi. "Can you transform like that?" she asked. Yumi shrugged before she blushed. "I don't know how to" she admitted.

Toki giggled and wrapped her arm around her brother. "Yup, how could you tell we were twins? InuYasha didn't spoil it did he?" she asked. Shippo gasped seeing the kyuubi show up. "Who is that!?" he shouted in disbelief. "Kurama!" InuYasha muttered. Shippo's eyes nearly popped out of his head at this revelation. "That's Lord Kurama!?" he shouted. Toga snickered to himself. "I thought you said you didn't have any fans?" he asked. "Oh my gosh! I can't believe it! You're really him! And you're friends with InuYasha!? How?" he shouted. Toga laughed at him. "Lord Kurama is very good friends with my father. He was a part of my father's team a great while back. I bet that you want to be a kyuubi just like him...don't you Shippo" he said. InuYasha and Shippo both gasped. "Wait! How does he know my name?" Shippo asked. "Err...Myoga! Yea, if you want to know where he goes whenever danger is near, he comes over here!" Toki shouted. InuYasha could not disagree with that logic, but he sighed heavily. "I need to ask you guys a favor...A yokai has found out about my secret, and he's going to destroy my village if I don't face him and his horde of yokai during the new moon" he said. "You aren't thinking about swapping clothes with father again are ya? You know mother is wanting another baby right?" Toga asked. InuYasha cringed and nodded. "He's the only one who looks like me the most!" he said. Toki laughed at him. "Psh, What are you going to do with his markings?" she asked.

Sesshomaru reached around her head and stroked the back of her hair as their lips touched. Her saliva was as sweet as her personality, and he murred softly finding this to be very enjoyable. "I've been sensing a change in your needs...and I believe that I can fill that whole that you urn for" he said before he closed his eyes not even sure he could believe it himself. He just told her he was open to having a romantic relationship with her, but the way he made it sound was that he was going to promise her more than just a romance. He knew she probably wanted a family, but he was deathly afraid to find out what would happen with that venture. He knew what happened to his father and InuGenki...but he did see that InuYasha was having great success. He wrapped an arm around her and took in a deep breath pulling her up against his chest. He was in deep thought, but it was nothing out of the normal. He was very warm and his scent was intoxicatingly alluring. He leaned them back against his fluff and began to cuddle with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Foreign Lands [Private]
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next