Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To Foreign Lands [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 11:12 am

Asagi brought a hand up to cover her mouth, greatly stifling the moan that came from the strangely pleasurable discomfort her body was feeling. That one sentence didn't help, and she felt a bit of a wet feeling on her inner thighs. She shuddered to the seductive growl she heard from him, leaning slightly back towards him when his arms went around her, a hand moving towards her breast to touch them. She jumped when she felt something press against her back, making her let out a cute help. "Relax? Ugh, I don't understand how you sound so c-calm."

- - - - -

Kagome rolled her eyes at him with a shake of her head. "You are fine just the way you are. I'm just picking on you because I love you so much." She paused for a minute, reaching over to the side to grab a small red length of ribbon Rin had gave her, using it to tie her hair back from her face, letting the ponytail hang over her right shoulder. She leaned down and pulled him into a kiss, as she easily reached behind her and used her hand to guide him into her.

- - - - -

Kurama let out a chuckle at her actions, and he was surprised at how relaxed he felt at the moment. "Well, not thirsty for water... had a bath this morning...." He closed his eyes, taking in a deep breath before turning his head, allowing him to catch her gaze, his own turning sharp as he spoke with a commanding tone. "Step inside, and undress. I want to see all of you."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 10:54 pm

Toga was letting out a deep heavy sigh, which his heated breath hit up against the back of Asagi's neck. "I need you right now" he said in a deep seductive voice. His massages deviated from her shoulders and moved to lower regions. He began to caress her sides as his breathing grew heavier. He growled out seductively and leaned in to nibble her on the neck. He wrapped his arms around her from behind and reached up cupping one of her breasts and massaged it. His cucumber pressed up against the curve of her back as he tucked his hand under her collar to touch her nipple and knead it. He could feel just how fast her heart was beating and he closed his eyes growing into her ear. "Relax...take things slowly. This is my first time too" he said calmly.

InuYasha blushed at Kagome's comment, and he averted her gaze. "Um, I just didn't want to seem like a bother to you. I don't want to be like Miroku" he said. He rolled onto his back, and his member formed a sizable tent in his hakama. He loosened the knot and allowed her to unwrap him like a piece of candy.

Toki was lying on her side, and she shivered with delight when she heard that he knew she was there. She squirmed before she started tracing circles into the floorboards of the engawa. "Oh, well, what do you plan to do to me milord? I hope a kami like you can be reasonable for my transgressions" she said in a seductive manner. She got up and tucked her hands behind her back and stuck her chest out making her already large breast look even more massive. "Would you like a drink, a bath..." she said before she pressed her breast up against his arm. "...or me?" she asked with a flirtatious gaze.

Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 5:32 pm

Asagi's body went rigid for a second when he slowed down and put his arm around her, hand settling on her hip, but her body relaxed a bit when she found herself pulled in close to him. Her heart rate increased, and she found herself wondering on how she hadn't burst into flames with how red her face had gotten. Stepping into his room, she was staring down at the floor until he shut the door, where she flinched slightly. Looking at him when he spoke, she went to say something, only getting out an I before something made her stop speaking. Bringing up his mother and the private conversation she had with Asagi and Toki wouldn't be the best. Besides.... something was pulling her to this current course of action, outside of the scent's influence. The thought of that just seemed right to her. She lightly bit her bottom lip as she felt a tightening sensation down between her legs, and she shifted uneasy on her feet. "Now. Please." She muttered.

- - - - -

Kagome rolled her eyes with a gentle laugh at his cute, innocent words. "I really need to teach you how to speak about sex. Just let me teach you about it as we go. You won't feel as weird about it, and be able to talk about it with more confidence." She took her leg off of him and pushed him on his chest to where he was now on his back.

- - - - -

"I know, little one. She isn't very good at sneaking, is she." He muttered to the bird that had landed on his shoulder. He chuckled at it puffed up its feathers, letting out a call before it flew off. He sighed, looking down and frowning when he couldn't practically will it away like he normally did. "Well, I think you should take responsibility for what you have done, don't you think, Toki?" He said loud enough for her to hear, putting a bit of authorative, take no for an answer tone in his voice. Would she listen, or would she give chase?
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 4:48 pm

Toga continued off to his bedroom where he felt stirring in his loins. It was a feeling that he started getting when he turned into an adult, but at this moment, it was the strongest that it had ever been. With Asagi behind him following just as he wanted, he smirked evilly slowing down for her to catch up to him, and he wrapped his arm around her walking her to his bedroom. His hand was on her hip signifying that to him they were a couple, and once she got into his room, he closed the Shoji behind them, and he stood behind her setting his hands on both of her shoulders giving them a good rub down as imitating his father with what he did with his wife. He assume Asagi would like this as in his visions, she would often make similar complaints as his mother did. "Asagi...I'm under the fertility god's spell...are you comfortable in sleeping with me tonight?"

InuYasha was completely red now as his face matched the color of the robe of the fire rat. He felt a bit at ease when her leg hooked around his. "Um...do you want to...ride me again?" he asked before he gulped. "I'm not talking about on my back...you know...like the thing you did with me before?" he asked.

InuGenki laughed at his nervously. "Well, what if this time...we are assured to have more than twins?" he postulated. His smile was very awkward. "We did take those fertility drugs afterall" he said.

Toki was on the engawa outside of Kurama's room watching him undress, which she giggled with glee finding a meaty treat he had to be thick and delicious. She immediately covered her mouth realizing he had heard her, and she ducked out of the way when he opened the window. Her heart was racing. Her fat nipples were so erect that you could see them through her kimono. The only thing that would give her away would be the scent of her female arousal coming from her hot moist under region. Part of her wanted him to catch her...and punish her for being such a perverse Noble woman.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 2:05 pm

Asagi had turned, watching Kurama retreat upstairs, and she felt really sad for him for some reason. She wondered if having the death-memories of someone would be as bad as he was experiencing. Having a kami's memories must be even worse. Letting out a low sigh, she stiffened slightly when a slight haze started to buzz through her head. She looked up when he touched her shoulder, and she watched him for a minute as he walked away, before she felt her feet start to walk after him. She had no idea what was going on with her... but she wanted to see where it would end.

- - - - -

Kagome had been quietly talking to the baby when she had felt that earlier surge of power from Kurama, and she had went silent, thinking about what it had meant. She had started to slip off into sleep at this point, but the baby moved with great energy when Inuyasha arrived, chasing sleep away. She closed her eyes with sigh when she felt his hands on her back. "I still can't believe you are always so warm." She muttered, nuzzling against him. Hearing his hesitating words, she giggled. He was so adorable. "What, Inuyasha? Can't say it? Go on. Just say it." She moved herself close to him, curling a leg over his, pulling her lower half closer towards him, a faint smirk on her face.

- - - - -

Akemi laughed deep from her chest when she saw the blush on his face. "You really should thank your lucky stars you have a fertility god here, my husband. We are insured now to have another set of twins, at least." She smirked seeing that look come to him expression. "I wouldn't want to."

- - - - -

Kurama transformed back to his new white haired form, and slowly shut his door. Turning around, he saw the bed was against the left wall, and he also noted that he could turn the one massive room into two if he wanted to. Seeing a small section that looked to be a closet at the foot of the bed, he went over and opened it, sighing with relief when he saw a plain black robe inside. He pulled it out and carefully laid it on the bed before he stripped off the rather ceremonial looking outfit he was wearing now. Hearing a strange noise outside, he walked over to a part of the outer wall that had a line running horizontally on it. Moving the top half, he was it was a window. He then noticed a couple of birds streaking back and forth, and he chuckled when he realized that they were affected as well.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 1:32 pm

Aiko and Keiko had gained a deeper respect for their father as well as a new respect in their heritage. Yumi knew all along that there had to be something more to her father, but she had no idea that he was a Tiangou. She could barely pronounce it as it sounded like she said Tengu. Keiko saw the Inari form and smiled seeing how shy and nervous he was. "Wait! Don't go!" Shippo shouted. Toki giggled to herself and left the room. "You should all go to bed" she suggested. As everyone left, Toga reach out to touch Asagi's shoulder after the scent started to influence him. He did not say anything but gave her a warm inviting smile as if to tell her to come hither. He walked a little more slowly as if waiting to see if she would follow him.

InuYasha went upstairs into his room where he saw his wife covered up in multiple layers of blankets trying to get warm. He removed his kimono and sat his tetsusaiga up against the wall before he crawled into the cool bedding. His heat instantly licked at her cold sore feet attracting them like a magnet. The little one inside her belly knew daddy was near and acted up as if wanting to for him to acknowledge him. InuYasha turned to face his wife and rubbed her sore lower back. His warm firm hands felt absolutely amazing and melted those pains away. He sniffed the air and smelled something odd but it aroused him. "Kagome? Um...do you want to...uh..." he asked not sure how to word it. He did not know if his wife was in the mood, or if she was too sore. He did not want to bug her every night for sex when she was pregnant even though the way they did it was safe.

InuGenki chuckled to himself when she shuddered, and he caressed her face gently with a devious smirk. "Feh, you look amazing in pregnant form anyway" he complimented her. He sniffed the air after she felt her rumble through her body, and he gasped. "You ovulated again?" he asked. He blushed knowing what this meant as it happened before giving them twins. Only, a god of fertility was involved, and they were both given fertility medicine. He growled lowly and felt his instincts start to overtake him again. "No going back now!" he muttered before he started ramming into her once more.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 12:24 pm

So many different pressures assaulted him at once and he lost his strength again. Mika walked forward quickly, catching Kurama on her shoulder. His normal form had faded, becoming the old form of Inari, the only difference being there was a small black fox figure noe hanging around his neck, his name etched into its side. "Thank you." He muttered, standing up and looking down at himself. "Too stressed. I'm sorry, but I really must retire to my room. Getting a bit... too close in here." He reached up, absently touching the figure. "Sorry." He muttered. There was a puff of smoke and a small white fox with red markings on its face darted out of the room and up the stairs. As he went, an extremely faint scent flooded the entire castle grounds, serving to... empower the reproductive systems.

- - - - -

Akemi gave a fake shudder, being overly dramatic just for the hell of it. Even if she didn't like it, he did have a point. She didn't raise stupid children, and even despite her daughter's young age, she knew Toki was smart enough to choose wisely. When he spoke of his regret, her fake look disappeared to show a look of sadness as she reaches up and touched the side of his face. "Even if I had never gained another child, I would still have my darling twins." She moved her hand and gave him a little pinch to the place behind his ear with a smirk when he made that joke. "Think you are funny, my dear?" She closed her eyes and took in a deep breath when she caught scent of that smell, and she laughed when she felt a slight rumble through her body. "I think I'm perfectly primed now."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 11:49 am

Toki looked at him oddly before she gulped and nodded slowly. Toga cleared his throat prepared to give a farther explanation. "Father has two forms that he can take. They are our giant dog forms or Tiangou, and then there is that massive dog monster form you see in the tapestries around here. That form is his Inugami form. I just finished figuring out just how to tap into that form for myself, but I hardly take up a room let a lone a mountain" he said before he heard a creak coming from the floor boards. He flung the shoji open revealing all of their friends and family members and the hanyo children on the other side listening in on their conversation. Toga crossed his arms over his chest looking at them straight-faced. "Concerned about our well being are we?" he asked. Aiko smirked. "Psh, naw, Keiko said that Kurama was leaking out god ki...so..." he said before InuYasha punched him in the back of the head. "Shaddup will ya!" he shouted. Shippo gulped laughing nervously. "Lord Kurama is a god?" he asked. Toga closed his eyes and sighed. "What's more important is that all of our bloodline are viewed as gods" he said. Toki's jaw dropped. "What? How?" she asked. "Father has explained that  our family came from China. We were originally Inugami owned by Houyi a legendary archer and his wife the goddess the moon, Chang'e. After proving himself worth of marrying her, Houyi was given a medicine that would turn him into a god...however before he could take it, his apprentice Feng  Meng tried to steal it. Chang'e consumed the medicine, and in her haste made a mess of it on the floor. Our descendant licked up the mess and turned into Tiangou, growing bigger and bigger until he could eat the moon. Chang'e fled to hide on the moon from Feng Meng, and our ancestor stuck the moon into his mouth trying to bring back his master's wife to him, but The Queen Mother of the West intervened. She found out what had happened and got our ancestor to spit out the moon and the mood goddess, and she made him the guardian of the gates of the heavens. The mark of the moon on our bodies signify that we are direct descendants from that Tiangou. He said pointing towards his forehead and Toki's" he explained. Toki gasped and clutched her hand over her heart exhilarated by this epiphany. "You mean that I have god in me?" she asked. Toga nodded before Aiko smirked. "So Mother wasn't lying after all about us being Demigods!" he said. Keiko closed her eyes and sighed. "So that explains the Shinigami being here...but what is this Inugami stuff?Aren't they supposed to be Gods of Destruction and Attack?" she asked. Toga thought for a moment. "Well uh, yes, but Iungami are natural guardians and protectors. It is why we have a natural affinity towards humans" he said. "So, a Tiangou is basically the strongest type of Inugami...right?" InuYasha asked. "That you are right Master InuYasha! Tiangou have the best tasting blood as well!" Myoga shouted as he hopped onto Toga's shoulder. "Myoga! What are you doing here?" InuYasha asked. "I live here? You do know that I'm the head of Lord InuGenki's espionage division, right? Who do you think I always go to whenever trouble is around?" he asked. Toki laughed at him. "You never been around here much since father left" she said. Myoga gulped. "That's is because I have a respectful fear of your mother. Besides that, I have InuYasha, Aiko, and Keiko to look after" he said. Aiko growled. "You haven't done much" he said. Toki laughed even more. "Wow, you lie just as good as Totosai does" she stated.

InuGenki grinned at her, and he leaned in nibbling into her neck. "I know what that means dear...we were at the same age as her when we started having sex" he said before he chuckled to himself. "I can see why your mother separated us" he said as his thrusts into her slowed down, but they became more focused. "My biggest regret I have in my past life with you is...I never gave you as much babies as you wanted. I will bless you with as many as your see fit" he told her as he gave her another smooch. "You'll become a Yuki Haha" he teased her which meant that being a snow maiden, she would be a snow mother like her own mother. Forever with a pregnant belly and making snow children every winter. Although, thanks to Kurama, she'd have a belly of that of a mother expecting a litter.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 6:13 am

Kurama rolled his eyes at her actions, trying not to laugh at her actions. Thinking about the chaos that could ensue once that particular detail about her father got out, he winced as that harsh memory flashed through his mins. So he was grateful when Toga turned the subject away from that, and he sighed as he stood up, pressing his fists into the small of his back. "Think of it this way. The tiangou is the physical form of the dog demon. It is what makes your physical demon form possible. A tiangou mated with an inugami, and... your ancestors were born."

- - - - -

Akemi scowled at him, rolling her eyes to his words. "Breeding age, feh!" She pouted for a second before letting out a sigh. "Toki is so much like me. You know what that means, yeah? They'll pull the same thing we did. My baby is too young to be having sex!" She said in a fake annoyed voice, smirking at the end. "With his aspect of fertility, I think Toki and I will be pregnant at the same time, a lot."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 6:46 pm

Toki giggled at Kurama and bowed to him just to tease him. "Oh where are my manners great and powerful Kurama" she said sarcastically. "Psh, What are you doing? Weirdo!" Toga said. Toki smirked at him and pointed towards herself. "Just you wait until news about father being a choyokai comes out! We'll be getting the same treatment!" she stated. Toga nodded slowly. "I would believe so...although we are of inugami and tiangou heritage. Tiangou have been known to have god like powers" he said. Toki looked at him oddly. "Tiangou? What's that?" she asked.

InuGenki chuckled to himself with his wife's reaction. "I thought I was going to have to stop a kami's wrath, but you were right about Toki handling it" he said. He looked down at her breasts slosh up and down her body like a massive wave of jello. He leaned in at gave her a smooch on the lips before he gave her a dazzling smile. "They are both of breeding age. As long as our darling daughter is treated with love, care, and respect a kami's age is irrelevant to me. They don't age much" he said. He sighed heavily. "You've taught your daughter well in what kind of men to look for...I have faith that she has picked herself the right one for her" he said before he caressed his wife's cheek. "Don't you fret. Things will turn out well. I will give you plenty more children like you've asked for. We'll flood these lands with many of our offspring" he said before he gave her a wink. "How does that sound?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 6:09 pm

Kurama smiled at her, feeling a calming feeling soothe the fire that had been left behind from those old memories on his mind. "You would be the first that thinks that way. Everyone just bows and prostrate. Gives me offers that I didn't ask for. It's a bit much for me." He caught sight of the look Toga gave them, but he still didn't look away from Toki. "I'd fight anyone who tried."
- - - - -

Akemi rolled her eyes as she saw the realization dawn in his eyes about what exactly they had been doing before that rather minor disruption. "Honestly." She muttered to herself. She raised her arms and laid them behind her head, letting her eyes move over his body, watching how his muscles moved. When he brought that subject up, she scowled slightly as she thought of it. "I didn't need to be reminded of that." She gave him a slightly pouting look. "He's so much older than my darling daughter."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 5:22 pm

Toki smiled at him warmly and kept touching his back. "Well, I think that's pretty neat! Don't you!?" she asked Toga without looking at him. "Psh, yea...just don't have that Sensomaru guy try and absorb him" he muttered. Toki reached down to touch Kurama's hand and she giggled. "I knew there was something different about you" she said before she gave it a squeeze. She bit her lip and blushed at him. "My father a Choyokai, and you are a kami? I was destined to always be around greatness wasn't I?" she asked. Toga made a face at them and sighed. "We'll I'm not going to stop you two..." he remarked implying this was what had happened in his father's foresight.

InuGenki looked back at his nude wife laying in bed looking over at him sternly. Still sporting a massive erection, the throbbing sensation reminded him what they were doing, so he returned back to her and climbed on top of her heaving her legs over his shoulders as he buried his cock balls deep inside her making her insides stretch like rubber. "You are aware that our daughter has fallen in love with a kami correct?" he asked as he began to ram himself into her.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 1:35 pm

Having closed his eyes to the soothing hand in his back, he opened them when she turned his face towards her, his eyes now a soft golden color with irises almost as small as the head of a needle. "When I went back to check Tomiko's former things, I found a box I had never seen before. It had an icon image of Inari on it. I had the weirdest feeling, and when I opened it... I heard it. Felt it. All of his anger and pain that he had experienced at the time of this death. All I could do... was take his power, that was trapped into a small fox statuette. For simplicity sake... I am now the reborn fox god." He said this all in a low tone, unable to take his gaze away from her. Would she treat him differently, just like his late wife's subjects did? To be a god, in the mortal realm was... unknown. Terrifying, for some people.

Akemi gave him a slightly stern look, her hand held out towards the door. "Let Toki handle it. Get back over here."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 11:39 am

Toga shrugged his shoulders. "It's probably for the best that this memory doesn't fade...I don't know what purpose it serves, but maybe it helps you tap into your hidden power" he postulated. Toki frowned and rubbed his back. "Hey, don't worry, mom has him handled" she spoke softly before she turned him to look at her. "Could you tell us about this power you have?" she asked curiously. Toga looked at her oddly doubting that he would disclose this information, but Toki was clearly very interested in him. InuGenki however had got up and was about to storm out the door in his naked glory before he felt a cold icy wind at his back and the door start to freeze over solid. He stopped and looked back at her as his focus was broken once again.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 11:14 am

The form flashed once more before it disappeared, the pressure caused by the leaking power disappearing at the same time. Sitting back on his heels, Kurama let out a sigh, reaching up to rub away a hot tear from the right eye. "You would think that his memory of his death would have faded with his spirit. I've done well the past years keeping those memories down." He glanced up at her and managed a weak smile. "I know that... his powers don't, though. I'm sorry." He felt the shift in the air, and groaned. "Crap... She'll reign him in well enough. I hope..."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 9:59 am

Toga looked at Kurama worried realizing that he was a kyuubi, which he had divine powers. "Hey! Wait! I hope you're talking about Mayuri!" he shouted before he got up. Toki followed after him as they chased him. The others were overwhelmed with the pressure, and it was enough to disturb InuGenki and Akemi's mating session, which it was an act of futility for Toga and Toki. Toga stopped looking at the form of the god, but Toki went to his side to touch his shoulder. "Hey!" she shouted before she retracted her hand quickly feeling a fire come off from him. She clenched her teeth and flared up her yoki using her ice elemental power to combat the heat. "Hey! Relax! Everything is going to turn out fine!" she told him with confidence. Toga was having a mild panic attack feeling his father's yoki flare up. "Please Izanagi! Make mother stop him before things get worse!" he muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 9:32 am

Kurama's right hand tightened into a fist over the area right above his stomach, and just below his ribcage. Underneath his clothing was a twisted black mark in the shape of what clearly looked like to be a burned fox. "The man is a fool." He muttered, and the room temporary filled with such oppressive pressure, that even Marius made a choking noise. "Kurama-!" He said, gulping in deep breaths as the kitsune stood up, the feeling disappearing. He turned without a word and made it to an empty room one floor up before it hit him. He fell onto one knee, a form flickering around him that looked an awful lot like Inari's last known humanoid form. "Can't... interfere." He muttered, pushing back the old god's residual memories.

Marius closed his eyes after the daiyokai retreated, looking mildly concerned. "That power... That pressure, it feels like...." He glanced at Mika, who was staring at the now closed door. "He's hiding something... big."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 8:58 am

Toga heard Kurama and gulped after seeing Kurama come back into the room. "Wait what!? God killer!?" Toki asked. "Holy crap guys! He's that strong, and he's worried about this Sensomaru guy!?" Akio shouted. Keiko nodded to Kurama's statement. "I agree...though...it's hard to believe that Father could achieve such a feat. Could you?" she asked. Toki gulped and shook her head. "No, but after what happened when the gates opened...I can imagine what might happen if father ever did unleash his full power" she said with a shiver. Toga growled and gritted his teeth. "Yea, but...Father is reluctant to use it. He's fully aware of the terrible collateral damage that it would cause. Sensomaru would be an advantage..." he said. InuYasha thought about it, and he laughed to himself after thinking about Akemi trying to subdue that sort of power. "Feh, how about that! A woman who absolutely hates having two children fight outside has married a man who can lay waste to all of Honshu! How in the hell does that happen!?" he asked. Setsura and Yoshiro both laughed at this. "She's done a pretty good job at keeping him under control" Yoshiro remarked. Setsura sighed happily. "I've taught her everything she needed to know about pampering her husband. Even if she is not as strong as him, she can deny him that love and comfort only a wife can bring him. After all, no other woman could please him the way that she can, and that's a power that she can exploit to its fullest" she said proudly. "Have I ever told you about the story when Lord InuGenki blew up the dojo while he was sparring with Lord Sesshomaru? Heh, Akemi was witness to that, and I bet you can't figure out where her anxiety of yokai fighting around the castle came from" he said. "Oh! You mean those two fought!?" Shippo asked. "Yup! And their father made them spar constantly. Lord InuGenki had a nasty habit of not putting full effort into the matches. It's why Lord Sesshomaru constantly calls Lord InuGenki a slacker. I believe Lord InuGenki did it to annoy Lord Sesshomaru, but Lord Toga grew irritated with this. After a couple of times, Lord Toga told Lord Sesshomaru that he could try to kill Lord InuGenki, which...that ended up getting the Dojo blown up. It turned out that Lord InuGenki didn't put any effort into sparring because no matter what he did everyone would favor Lord Sesshomaru because he was first born. Lord Toga had a hard time trying to break that mentality out of him" he said. Keiko looked towards Aiko and smirked. "Now I see where that comes from" she said. Aiko blushed before Toga nodded. "Also, Grandmother Chomi forbids father and uncle from fighting" he said. His grandmother sighed heavily. "I don't care of that anymore...if my dear Sesshomaru is stupid enough to fight his brother, I'll still have another son to be proud of. Either way, almost all of Nihon will be under my influence" she said casually. "What is that supposed to mean!?" Aiko shouted. She gave him a very cross look shooting a lethal glare. "Watch your tongue boy! You will show your respect to your matriarch!" she told him. Shunsui coughed abruptly. "As I was saying, it would appear that Sensomaru is still much weaker from his fight with Lord InuGenki prior. He seems to be absorbing every opponent to gain strength not necessarily to gain a tactical advantage. It's just like what he did in Lord InuGenki's memories. The only thing missing is the Shikon no tama to facilitate his rapid regeneration" he said. Kisuke frowned. "Well, it would explain why Mayuri wants to get them to fight. He hasn't gotten a chance to see a Choyokai fight before. He must be burning with questions and theories he wants tested" he said.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 7:00 am

Marius closed his eyes as he heard a muted curse from out in the hallway before the door opened and Kurama leaned slightly against it. "Choyokai? Seriously?" He muttered, his eyes sharp despite the alcohol haze in his head. "God-level..." He looked at Toki, a tiny bit of fear sparking deep in his eyes. "God-killer." Marius said, and Kurama nodded, looking at him. "A yokai that achieved cho status is the reason why Inari disappeared so suddenly centuries ago." Kurama closed his eyes, feeling a strange sense of foreboding. "We cannot let a power like that be unleashed. Sensomaru and him... We have to find a way to get those captains back, weaken his power. The whole island could be destroyed if they clashed...."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 6:01 am

InuYasha looked at Marius curiously. "So, does my Tetsusaiga do the Bankai thing?" he asked. Toga laughed at him. "Tetsusaiga is a yokai sword. The only thing close to a Zanpakuto is Tenseiga, and I don't know if it could be a very strong one at that" he said looking down at it. "I mean it does have Meido Zangetsuha, but..." he said before InuYasha laughed. "Yea! Well, Meido Zangetsuha was meant to be a part of Tetsusaiga" he boasted. Toga sighed heavily. "Yea, but...Father was doing a lot of things with Tenseiga in the Realm of Spirit and Time" he said. Shunsui chuckled to himself. "From what I understand is...Tenseiga is on par with a Zanpakuto. I have watched him spar with Captain Komamura, and Tenseiga's true form is pretty nasty...in fact, it grows to immense size when he's grown to his true form. Captain Komamura almost perished because of it" he stated. InuYasha gasped. "You mean you got to see Big brother's true form?" he asked. Toga laughed nervously. "Let's not talk about it, okay?" he asked. Shunsui scratched the back of his head. "I honestly did not think yokai got as large as him, but it's hard to define a size to compare it to" he said. "He has to be as big as father's remains...am I right?" he asked. Toga took in a deep breath. "He's about that size yes...the scary part is that when he's in true form, his yoki is so great that it paralyzes your senses. You feel nothing from it...you have no idea how strong he is until he lifts that blade up and summons an attack" he admitted. "Oh my word!" Keiko shrieked. "For real!? You couldn't sense him!" Aiko shouted. Toga shook his head. "No...Father said that he had achieved a level higher than daiyokai" he said. Toki raised an eyebrow. "Oh? what is that?" she asked. "I believe it was called Choyokai" Toga said. "A Choyokai?" InuYasha remarked. Toga nodded. Toki looked towards Kurama and the others hoping if they knew what he was talking about because this thing sounded made up.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 5:26 am

"A power of a certain level." Marius looked over at Inuyasha, something in his memories triggered by that word. "Think of it like a level of power. One has their normal attacks, attacks that use their energy or... spiritual energy in the case of the shinigami. A high level shinigami can learn the name of its weapon. Once they do that, they can access an even higher power called Shikai. After that, once one achieves a... harmony with their weapon, they can gain access to their bankai. It is a special power, very particular to the shinigami, just like their weapon. Some shinigami have quite powerful and terrifying bankai. If Sensomaru can use their zanpakuto and powers, he could quite possibly access their bankai as well."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 5:03 am

Another portal opened up in the dining hall and two more Shinigami exited out. It was Shunsui and Jushiro, which they appeared to be very concerned. Kisuke looked back at them taking this as a bad sign. "What brings you two here?" he asked. Shunsui lifted his hat and stroked his stubble. "Captain Yamamoto has informed us that Sensomaru has the ability to absorb anything and gain their powers and use their weapons. We have already lost a Captain and Lieutenant to that thing, and he's using their Zanpakuto" he told them. Kisuke frowned looking at them sternly. "Who did that creature absorb. Captain Yamada and Lieutenant Shiba" Jushiro said. "Who's filling in for the Fifth Division then?" he asked. "I believe that 3rd seat Ichibe Hyosube is taking over, Shinji Hirako will be Lieutenant" Shunsui said. Toga looked at them worried. "Is he able to use bankai?" he asked. The two looked at each other, and they did not answer. "Bankai? What's that?" InuYasha asked.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 4:03 am

Shihoin turned her gaze to Marius, noting something familiar in the demon's face. After a second it clicked and she had to look away. A child had come into the Rukongai about a hundred years ago that looked a lot like him in the eyes and had the same type of nose. While she couldn't say anything, she felt a little sense of... happiness in a eay, that a child of his had settled nicely into Soul Society. "Mayuri has always been an odd one, even before he became captain. I've always wondered who he might have been when he was mortal." She said in a thoughtful voice, tossing back a drink from a small bottle she had brought from home.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 9:12 pm

InuYasha looked at him oddly. "What do you mean? My child is part yokai...shouldn't he want this kind of food?" he asked not aware that his wife was sticking more to the human foods aspect. Toki giggled and looked at him cutely. "Come on! We can all play games and have fun!" she said. Yumi got up and went to escort the guests to their rooms. Ai nodded. "Yea, we thought we could manage on our own, but...we did not fit in anywhere" she said. Moegi and Shion both looked over at Toga curiously, but Moegi blushed and Shion gulped wanting to say something but they could not break their shyness to say it. "We've heard that there are a large amount of yokai who are waiting to get lessons from Lord InuGenki" Dai said. "We didn't think he was that big of a deal until he dragged that Aiko in" Roku said. Aiko scowled at them. "Hey! I didn't know that the dinner was for everyone!" he shouted. Keiko rubbed her arm. "Do any of you think it's weird that the Shinigami are now getting involved? Is it normal for them to come here?" she asked. Urahara closed his eyes and nodded. "We don't normally interfere with the affairs of the world of the living, but whatever is going on has repercussions to the Seireitei" he stated.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 7:01 pm

"Don't worry about your wife." Marius said, as he looked over at Inuyasha. "Sometimes women can't process certain foods the longer they go in their pregnancy. Something about the baby changes their physiology. She'll be okay in the morning." He looked at Yumi when she spoke, tilting his head towards her in a psudeo-bow. "I will do that tomorrow. I might have to change up a few ingredients, but it shouldn't be a problem." Asagi looked up when everyone turned their attention to them, and she blushed faintly. "Well... we wandered for a bit, just trying to figure out the wider world out there. We... ran into a problem along the southern border, and Lady Akemi happened it intervene. She let us come here, and... that's it. I've been helping out the maids, until... recently. The others are studying to become better at their music, and... I've learned to read."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Foreign Lands [Private]
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next