Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To Foreign Lands [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2018 2:39 pm

Keiko could smell the Oiran on her brother, but she dismissed it not seeming to care at that point. "So, is it all agreed? We're to all go to Father's Castle" she said. Aiko smirked. "I can't wait to see just how strong he's became" he said before Keiko sighed heavily. "You already know he's strong. Don't think that you're going to spare with him. Lady Akemi has made is clear that she wants no roughhousing around the castle!" she said while crossing her arms over her chest. She glanced over at Mika and smiled. "Oh! You look pretty in that outfit" she complimented her. "Hey! Are you ready to go?" he nagged impatiently. Keiko growled at him. "Will you hold your horses!" she shouted before she looked back at Mika happily. "Have you gotten enough time to cool off?" she asked.

Toga gulped feeling like they were heading off to a disaster, so he rubbed the back of his head. "So, how do you like living here? You don't get too much trouble from the visitors do you?" he asked. Yumi soon showed up and bowed to them. "Please forgive me, milord, but Lady Akemi requests for Asagi to meet her in the study in five minutes" she said. Toga gulped unsure how any of this was going to go. "Should I go?" he asked. Yumi shook her head at him. "I'm sorry, She only wants Asagi and Lady Toki to attend this meeting" she said. Toki came up behind him and slapped him on the back. "Sorry Toga, girl talk!" she said.

Meanwhile, InuGenki and Akemi were both getting dressed with the help of their maids. InuGenki was in his more formal clothes, and Akemi was wearing a very beautiful kimono with her extravagant headdress. It meant one thing, which was that there were a bunch of meetings with daiyokai lords. InuGenki was not looking forward to this, but he knew it was a part of being a ruler. He let Akemi go into the study to have her little meeting, and he went into the main hall where he would be receiving his guests. He sat on his throne and looked through some scrolls to figure out what they were discussing today. Toki brought Asagi into the study where it were just them and Akemi. Toki stood in front of the door with her arms crossed smirking. "So...what do you want to talk about mother?" she asked knowing it was involving Toga.

Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2018 8:56 am

Kurama spent most of the night awake, and Marius knew the reason why was because of his worry over how much his daughter seemed to hate him. To help ease that feeling, Marius let sleep leave his mind and he sat with the kitsune daiyoukai, telling him about what had happened in his daughter's life after Marius had rescued her. The two daiyoukai emerged from the inn's tea room, and Marius chuckled under his breath, smelling a particular pheromone given off by every female after she was... satisfied. "If you would like, I will go with you children." Kurama spoke up, stepping towards them. "Perhaps the lady of the house will be a bit more nice if you have someone with you. Less questions that way. Besides, I need to see how much your father has truly changed since he left." He kept silent as Mika emerged from the room she had procured for herself, dressed in a dark blue traveling outfit a sakura decorated sash tied around her waist, her bow tucked away into her quiver, which was slung over her shoulder. Her hair was snow-white once again, except for a orange-red streak going down the right side of the braid she had tied her hair into.

- - - - -

Akemi lifted her still steaming glass, taking a slow sip from it, sing this to hide the slight frown that had come to her face as she listened to the two. She found herself wondering if it had been a really good idea for her to let him take their son into the Realm with him. She sat her cup down when her daughter spoke her question, and she let InuGenki explain it. His words were far nicer than she would have said, though. She gave him a smile and leaned in, putting a kiss to his cheek. She used this as a moment to whisper to him, "I want to speak to the girl tomorrow. Let Toki know I want her to come as well."

The next day, Asagi was going about her normal duties, which was transporting necessary goods from one side of the castle to the other helping the maids out wherever they needed her help. This time her thoughts were actually rather empty, as she had spent most of the night alone, reading those scrolls Lord Marius had given her, trying to keep her mind away from what Moegi had brought up. She blinked quickly when he caught her, and she stepped back, her face slightly red. When he brought up the island, the color fled her face and she looked down. "That was... in the past. We don't really talk about it much."

- - - - -

Kagome was still out cold as this happened, a slight fever making her skin seem paler than normal. Rin sat on her knees next to the young woman, using a cold, wrung out cloth to cool the woman's skin. Placing the rag gently over the woman neck, she stood up and walked over to where they were at. "Do you want me to help with the wound?" She spoke in a soft voice, her eyes showing the uneasiness she felt, feeling the massing of power from all of the demons converging in on one place.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 9:32 pm

"Strength? What do you mean right now you don't have the strength to take it back? Did that battle really drain you that much?" Aiko muttered under the impression that the yokai was weak considering it using slow acting poison to kill Kurama's wife. Keiko yawned before she nodded. "Alright, I guess we'll see how things are tomorrow" she said before she left to go into her room to retire. Aiko left to go think to himself about how they could help. It was late at night before the bat daiyokai returned to get her things, but she saw him and started flirting with him. She took him back into her room where she slept with him. Like to her word, she was not one to suck him dry.

When he woke up she was gone, and the only reminders of his night were a couple of hickies and a bite mark on his neck but she also left him a note attached to a back. "Thank you for the delicious meal. You are a life savor...take this as a token of my gratitude" In the bag was about two years salary worth of money. He gasped realizing that he got paid for getting his blood sucked. It must have been the best damn blood ever. He got dressed and stuffed the money in his kimono slightly embarrassed about getting paid for something he allow Myoga to do for free. He met with his sister and by then the marks were almost healed. "So are we going to Father's castle or what?" he asked draping his hair over his neck attempting to hide the marks.

Toga gulped at his mother calling it a silly crush. "It's a little more than that mother" he said hinting at his attraction towards Asagi. InuGenki sipped his sake beaming with pride. "Aw, you got to see your future, and now you are worried that it won't come true" he said with a little hint that he was getting drunk. Toga scowled at him, but Yumi giggled. "You two would make a cute couple" she remarked. Toki scratched her head ignoring Yumi's statement. "Why didn't you marry Sesshomaru!?" she asked hoping her mother would get more specific. "Because Sesshomaru was an asshole to your mother. Just because she was weaker in his eyes and not a full blood Inu yokai. I didn't care that your mother was mixed blood" he admitted before he looked back into his wife's eyes. "Your mother turned out to be quite the powerful daiyokai" he said before he touched her hand on the table.

In the morning, InuGenki had just finished burning some morning wood before they spent their time cuddling in bed together. Exhausted from a night filled with rapture and love. The maids came in to drop off fresh clothes, and they blushed seeing InuGenki sprawled out on top of the blanket with his blessed wedding tackle exposed for all to see. They blushed backing out not used to entering the bedroom with InuGenki in it. Toga was already up and about, which he was overhearing the accounts of the maids seeing his father's junk, which he rolled his eyes at this finding it uninteresting. He bumped into Asagi again and this time he was not in any pain, and this time he caught her from falling down. "Oh sorry, Are you alright?" he asked before he smiled at her. "Oh, can you tell me what happened exactly on Horaijima?" he asked curiously.

Meanwhile in Kaede's village Miroku was looking towards the north from the watch tower as youkai were flocking to someplace as if they were gathering somewhere. “There’s another horde of thousands, no tens of thousands of youkai heading north!” he shouted. InuYasha was broken out of his meditation, and he looked outside the door feeling most unsettled.
Kaede looked at the cloud of lesser youkai astonished and tried to recall such an event in her life or from stories. “What on earth is going on!? I’ve never seen so many in one horde” she said before she heard a crash, and she looked back at Miroku hanging over the edge holding on for dear life. “InuYasha! Shippo! Help Miroku!” She shouted.
InuYasha rushed out of his home and managed to jump up to retrieve him as he fell, but Miroku grabbed his side which was bleeding badly. “Thanks, InuYasha!” he said as he pulled a large splinter from his wound before there was laughter above them.
“I wasn’t expecting to meet you two here!” A fat furry youkai in a mask said before he threw them a note. “It’s better to give this to you personally” he said before he flew off on top of a bird of paradise.
InuYasha sat Miroku down and looked at him annoyed recognizing him from before but opened the note regardless, which the note said, “To InuYasha and friends. I’ve been watching you for a while now, and I know all of your secrets, and I know that I can beat you now. If you flee the village next new moon, I will kill everyone you cherish. No one gets away with making a fool of me!”
InuYasha’s eyes widened in horror, and Miroku read the note as well, which he frowned. “Don’t worry InuYasha…we’ll come up with something!” he said.
InuYasha slammed his fist into the railing and shattered it into splinters. “That bastard! I’m going to find him, and kill him before then!” he yelled.
“Wait, InuYasha!” Miroku shouted before he grabbed his shoulder. “Think about it! Where would you go? What if he’s got a trap set up? Be smart!” he said.
InuYasha glared at him. “What the hell am I supposed to do!?” he yelled before he ran off.
Miroku growled in irritation cursing to himself holding his side as he limped to his home with Kaede’s aid. She read the note along the way and sighed heavily. She sat Miroku on the floor where Sango saw the severity of his wound and began to freak out.
“Miroku! What happened!?” she shrieked as she went to his side. Their daughters were very concerned and flocked to his side. Kaede handed her the note, which she balled up her fist after reading the note. “So that was the creep spying on Kagome and InuYasha last night” she stated.
Miroku smirked and laughed cheekily. “You mean that they actually did it outside!? Way to go” he said before he passed out.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 8:11 pm

Kurama blinked, a surprised and slightly confused look coming to his face as he thought about what she said. "I'm not sure my home is still there. Even if it is, someone has probably taken it over, and I have no strength right now to try and take it back. Right now... home is wherever I happen to be." He looked over at Marius when she asked him a question, watching as the dragon demon stood straight, adopting a standing position like that of someone subservient to the one talking to them. "Her power snapped, and it has all her negative emotions stronger right now. I would give it until tomorrow before there is any attempt. I'm sure all of us could use a good sleep." Kurama found himself chuckling at how Marius was acting. It was humorous to see such a powerful daiyokai be so, towards a hanyou no less.

- - - - -

Carefully of her sleeves, Akemi toom the warm cup of her sake and sipped at it slowly. Hearing what her husband said, she cracked open one eyes slightly, taking in her son's reaction with a slight smirk. "Its just a silly crush. What could your father possibly mess up by saying something about the girl?" Her attention on her daughter, she sat her cup down with a slight smirk, her eyes sparkling. "Why would I not? Your grandmother saw him as her golden child. The strongest. Power is a lot to vonsider, picking someone for yourself." She glanced at her husband out of the corner of her eyes. "Your father proved be much stronger than your uncle, in many ways."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 7:31 pm

Aiko crossed his arms over his chest and scowled. "Safe from what?" he mumbled to himself. Keiko punched him in the arm again. "Shut up..." she said in a sisterly way before she returned to focus on Kurama. "Just where is home for you?" she asked. She looked towards Marius and smiled hoping he was listening. "What do you think? Would she be willing to hear him out at least?" she asked.

Moegi went quiet feeling defeated. "I'm sorry" she mumbled before she quietly left the room with her head down low. She went into another room to think to herself. She was attracted towards Toga herself, but she knew that look in his eyes. She was not intending to upset her. She was only pointing things out and what she thought Asagi should do. This was not like her to act this way, so she decided to make her way into the dining hall clutching her heart feeling it beating faster and faster. When she got into the same room as Toga, she saw InuGenki seeing a striking resemblance to InuYasha. He made eye contact with her, and she felt like her heart exploded. He sat his chopsticks down an looked at her curiously. "What is it Moegi?" he asked. She wanted to say something, but she could only manage a squeak. Toga turned his head as well as everyone else, and she was beet red at this point. "Asagi" she managed to say before she passed out from being overwhelm with the fact the daiyokai called her by name on their first meeting. InuGenki and Toga both looked at each other and InuGenki leaned over to tell his wife. "Asagi has a crush on Toga" he told her. Toga gasped. "Dad! What are you doing!? You're going to screw everything up!" he shouted. Toki and the other girls giggled already knowing that the ladies are taking a liking to the young lord. Moegi came to and picked herself back up overhearing InuGenki snicker to his wife and say, "Oh, young crushes...I remember when your mother had a crush on Sesshomaru" Toki nearly choked on her rice after inhaling with a gasp. "No way! You had a crush on Uncle Sesshomaru? But why?" she asked. Moegi backed out of the room, but she listened in on the conversation.

To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 6 Latest?cb=20130526023141

Over at the Sky castle overlooking Lake Biwa, Sesshomaru was paying his mother a visit. Jaken sat on top of Ah-un watching from afar. "Lord Sesshomaru has certainly been acting strange recently since that strange storm appeared" he muttered. Sesshomaru looked at him mother sternly. "It appears that the Realm of Spirit and Time has been opened again..." he said lowly before he looked at her annoyed. "...Why is it that I've started smelling that slacker's stench again? I thought he perished during the battle against Sensomaru" he asked. "Just who is this slacker you keep speaking of milord?" Jaken asked. Sesshomaru turned to shot him a leer, which Jaken flinched. Sesshomaru glanced back at his mother. "Do you resurrect him with the Meido Stone?" he asked. He himself knew there was no way for InuGenki to be resurrected by those means without a body, but he was not sure about the Meido Stone's abilities either. He suspected that InuGenki used the Gates of Spirit and Time to break out back into the realm of the living.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 6:42 pm

Every word that Aiko spoke was like a blow to his heart, making it ache with barely suppressed memories of those first few days after he left her in that village. It had been the hardest thing he had to ever do in his long lifetime. "I will not make excuses for what I did. Just know that you will do anything to keep the one you love safe. And if you fail, if you lose that person to another's blade, revenge is all you will think about." He looked over at Keiko. "After I ended my years long revenge, I went to the village where I had left her. I found out what had happened to her. No one there will ever sell another child again. I then went to where she had been... sold. I offered a way out for the women, and once they were out... there is nothing left of that pleasure house. Only a crater. As for what I am going to do... I do not know. I cannot return home, not now. I cannot... I will not walk away again. My long absence has hurt my child, and I want to reverse as much damage as I can."

- - - - -

Asagi closed her eyes, feeling bad for snapping so loudly at Moegi like that, but the thought of him even remotely liking her was both interesting and... frightening. While a daiyokai was partially responsible for the rescue and release of her and the others, all that they had suffered at the hands of those... monsters on the island was in the back of her mind, always. She felt a few tears fall onto her cheeks, and she roughly wiped them away, giving Moegi a slightly stern look. "Moegi. Drop it. Please." She whispered at the end, stinging back at her eyes.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 5:31 pm

Keiko looked towards her brother trying to figure him out. Does he like her? Aiko listened to Kurama and nodded. "Father left us in the village for the same reason. The two Miko there were very close with my mother and convinced everyone that we were demigods. They told us our mother died in a similar way. She was weakened with poison when she was exposed to miasma fighting a youkai. I guess being pregnant weakens a miko's powers. I don't remember all of it, but...I remember the love she had for us...the love for my father" he said sounding kind of glum. "How could things turn out so different?" he said. Keiko gasped. "Wait, hold on...do you mean to tell us that Lady Tomiko was a full fledged youkai?" she asked. Aiko was not to concerned whether she was a hanyo, human, or full blood yokai. "Why didn't you come back to visit your daughter? Was revenge worth more than raising her even for a little bit!?" he said harshly. Keiko frowned and shook her head. "He knows that he's made a mistake you idiot!" she pointed out. She was determined to help the father and daughter reconcile, but she first wanted to be sure that Kurama was not going to run off again and avoid her. "You know your daughter has grown up to be more wise than her years...but I have noticed that there are some beliefs she has about men that are...a bit flawed..." she said before she paused not sure where she was going with this. "Um, what are you going to do?" she asked.

Moegi frowned feeling very small and timid. "W-w-well, InuYasha is his uncle isn't he? That mean's Lord Toga's grandfather was in a relationship with a human, and...I don't think you're as weak as you think you are. You're pretty strong" she spoke softly. She then thought about Akemi and gulped. "Um...Well...I don't think she would kill you. I think she would only care about his happiness" she said clutching her hand over her heart. "You deserve him...out of all the things we've been through...the things you've been through...you've never given up, and you were always brave. Why should his power and status stop you from being in his arms?" she spoke up.

InuGenki gave his wife a sly grin as if anticipating her to react this way with him. He was always amused with the things he could get away with saying to her; although, there was always a hint of love with everything he said to her. He understood her and her needs, and he smooched her on the lips again. "Alright my love, I will spend all week making love to you if I have to. I promise you that we will have very powerful children out of this" He said implying that she may have twins again. Once they got themselves cleaned up, InuGenki was already looking a lot better. He was still a lot weaker than he should be, but a big meal and some rest would help his begin recovering his energy. The hot bath and good sex helped his aches and pains go away. Refreshed, he entered the dining hall with his wife under his wing like normal, although today Toga and his siblings noticed their mother was not her pale self but a rosy flush on her cheeks and elated smile. InuGenki looked triumphant and proud of himself, which pleasing a woman like Akemi was a feat in itself. Toga ate his meal quietly, and Yumi sat down plates in front of them as well as their fine luxurious chopsticks with art on them. Yumi sat down next to her mother and Kiyohime after she sat two cups, and a bottle of home distilled Sake. They sat down awkwardly as InuGenki piled on food into his plate. They waited for him to start eating, but Toga had already broken that etiquette. InuGenki looked up at Toki and smirked. "How is your Fan training going along?" he asked. Toki smiled plopping shrimp into her mouth finding the meal very delicious. "Oh, It's going very well. I got my form down, and I'm trying to incorporate my yoki into my attacks now" she said proudly. InuGenki chuckled to himself. "You know, I'm just the one to teach you" he said as he lifted his chopstick making it start to glow white. He gave a shift flick cutting off a tusk of the sucked boar. Toki was shocked. "Whoa! You didn't even break your chopstick!" she shouted. Toga was not impressed having seen it done before. "It's very simple...so simple even InuYasha could do it" he said. Toki scolded at him. "Nuh-uh! I never seen him do that!" she shouted with excitement. Toga took a sip of tea and laughed. "Sankon Tesso, and Hijin Kesso...father's techniques" Toga said. InuGenki cleared his throat. "They are a family technique. I could teach you it in a couple of days" he said before he looked over at his wife and laughed nervously. "That is once I've got enough bed rest and healed up" he said although he used it as a euphemism for breeding with her.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 2:48 pm

Marius watched the fox daiyokai, wondering what was going through the man's head. Kurama chuckled lightly at Keiko's reaction to her brother's questions, and he gave a slight shake of his head, his expression turning sad. "It is alright. Your brother does have a point." He could see the budding admiration that could turn into actual love for Mika in the young man's expression. "She would have died, had I kept her with me. Tomiko died giving birth to our daughter... or so I thought. When a local miko came for a blessing on the babe, she found poison in Mika's system. Someone had been slowly weakening her mother while I was away. I will admit I went on a quest of revenge that only recently ended. As for her power... I wouldn't necessarily call her a hanyou. I believe her ability to pass as human is not only from the poisoning, which retarded the development of her power, but also all the years she... suffered enslavement and the seal placed upon her by miko of the village she ended up in, were great factors in it."

- - - - -

Asagi turned and gave her an incredulous look. "Are you out of your mind?! I am a hanyou, for one. Also, I'm not even powerful enough as a hanyou to even let myself consider being in any kind of relationship with Lady Akemi's son. She would kill me." No, she wouldn't deny that she didnt find him attractive and nice, but there was no way that someone of his power and status could like someone like her. Moegi was crazy!

- - - - -

Akemi had to be very careful not to let her nails dig too deep into his skin when that happened, as her anger was sudden. How dare anyone interrupt the moment she was sharing with the husband she hadn't seen in years. "You would think it is." She muttered through clenched teeth, the anger melting away at the good smooch he gave her. "Always. My hunger for you has built up greatly and will not be sated that easily."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 2:07 pm

Keiko and Aiko both looked back at Mika briefly as she turned and headed back into her room. They both sensed her resentment, but they could understand how she felt somewhat, but they did know that a Daiyoukai could be gone, and they could be gone a long time. Keiko looked back at Kurama and cleared her throat. "Well, it better not be another Shikon Jewel. I don't want to hear about that" she muttered. Aiko frowned feeling bad for Mika, but he crossed his arms over his chest tucking either hand up the other sleeve. "Just what is going on between you and Mika? Why did you leave her?" he asked. Keiko nudged him roughly. "Hey! That's rude!" she scolded him. He looked over at her annoyed. "Look, I'm worried about her. How is she going to be able to master her Kitsune powers when some drama is going on between her and her father? Our father trained us even after mother passed" he asked. Keiko looked at him strangely. "You're worried about her?...Hmmm, I guess you have a point, but...I don't know. Her powers seem unstable. Maybe some hanyo are just impossible to train" she muttered.

Toga's stomach growled loudly, and he groaned. "I'm so hungry!" he complained. Toki and Yumi both sighed heavily. "Yumi get him some food" she said before Yumi nodded. "Yes, milady" she said before she escorted Toga into the dining hall. Toki gave the hanyo children a death glare. "I heard what you two said! How dare you call my big brother weak! If I hear any of you try to provoke him, I'm going to hang you upside-down off a tree by your toe nails!" she threatened Dai and Roku more specifically. They both stood upright rigid and gulped holding their hands pressed tightly into their hips. "Yes, milady!" they shouted before they bowed. Moegi slid away and followed after Asagi into their living quarters, and she caught Asagi blushing. She shut the shoji behind her and smiled faintly. "He's really handsome...and nice" she remarked shyly. She blushed having a similar feeling towards the Lord. "I think he likes you..." Moegi said honestly.

The guards had overheard Akemi screaming in the bath house, and they stormed in with their blades drawn. "Are you alright milady!" they shouted. They all lowered their weapons and saw Akemi's back as she straddled InuGenki with her hands gripping onto his shoulders. They could not see below the waist, but they did see both of Akemi's sideboob from behind as well as her big butt. InuGenki shot them a death glare, and his eyes turned red with purple irises. "Get out!" he shouted in a demonic voice. The look Akemi gave them was not any better, which they both backed up bumping into the two maids bearing fresh clothes for them, and they looked in before they covered their mouths giggling knowing that Akemi was getting mated properly. This was their first time seeing InuGenki, and they took a good look at his body. "Hey watch it!" One said as the guard nearly knocked her to the ground. When they ran for their lives, the two maids set the fresh set of clothes down and collected the dirty ones before they bowed to them smiling not saying a word. InuGenki sighed heavily and looked towards his wife laughing to himself. "Is it their first day on the job?...or has it been really that long since you orgasmed?" he joked before he sighed heavily before he smooched her on the lips. "I like it when you scream like that...I want them to know how good a husband I am to you" he told her as he stroked her cheek. "How about after we eat dinner, we have seconds...would you like that?" he asked. He knew that what he filled her already was enough to get her pregnant, but he wanted the strongest possible child out of this.

Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 9:35 am

"Lady Keiko. Lord Aiko. I apologize but I must retire for the rest of the night." Mika said in a stiff, formal voice as she turned and left the room. Kurama winced a bit when she past by him, practically feeling the resentment coming off of her. He quickly recovered though, and looked at the two young half demons in front of him. "I am not sure. I didn't hear of It until I buried Hatsuna. It is an Inari blessed artifact, so there is no telling. They were a bit of a wily one."

- - - - -

Asagi felt a cold feeling run through her body, her head growing slightly fuzzy as she really realized who he was. She had ran into the eldest child of Lady Akemi and Lord InuGenki. "Hah..." She muttered a laugh under her breath. Watching his sister stop the child right in his tracks, she took this moment of chaos to slip out of sight, quickly rushing through a thin room that connected two hallways, and out of the main building, back towards the room where she stayed. He had been... the complete opposite that she expected him to be. He was actually... Her thoughts strayed as she walked into her room, and she silently cursed herself, her face turning red and her pulse faster at the thoughts she had started to have. What was that?!
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 1:36 am

Aiko frowned hearing that Kurama only appeared because of an artifact that Lady Akemi as keeping guard of. "Oh, I just thought you and father were good friends" he muttered. Keiko had overheard the mention of the artifact, which she had a bad feeling about it. "An artifact? Why would a powerful daiyoukai like you be so concerned about an artifact?" she asked hinting that she knew that it was probably an artifact that could bring chaos to the region and maybe the whole nation. Aiko caught onto this and took a couple steps closer as his curiosity got the better of him. "Does father know about it?" he asked. Keiko got goosebumps and tried to shake off her feeling.

Toga looked at them like deer looking into headlights and froze realizing that he slipped up. "Uh, well you see..." he said before he rubbed the back of his head. "I am Lord Toga" he said modestly before the hanyo children all gasped. "No way! You're Lord Toga!?" Ai shouted realizing she was in front of a celebrity. Dai and Roku scowled at him skeptically and crossed their arms over their chests. "Really? You're Lord Toga? We were expecting you to be..." Roku said. "...a lot stronger..." Dai finished. They both sounded disappointed and Toga feel backwards and his eye twitched. Yumi walked around the corner and saw Toga, and she rushed up to him. "Oh no! Lord Toga! Are you alright!?" she shouted before she help him up. "Wow, I can't believe how much the Realm of Spirit and Time messed you up. I didn't even sense you or Father, I mean Lord InuGenki's arrival" she said. Roku and Dai gulped and pointed at him in disbelief. "You aren't joking!?" Roku shouted. "And Lord InuGenki's here!?" Dai asked. "I wanna see him!" Ai shouted rushing down the corridor. Toki turned the corner and stopped Ai by the back of the collar of her kimono. "You are not going to disturb him! They are both supposed to get rest" she said sternly doing her best impression of her mother. Ai pouted, and Toga felt a relief that the disruption was enough to distract the hanyo from him not answering the question about why he was glad that they were alive.

InuGenki placed his hands on her hips as he guided her into position. Her giant breasts obstructed his view of their impending coitus, but he felt that their connection was successful on their first attempt. He let out a loud groan as more and more of him was sliding up inside her womanhood. It felt like she was a virgin again due to how long they have been abstinent; moreover, he was extremely sensitive and waves of pleasure resonated through his body as he stretched her out to accommodate his thick girth. He gripped onto her rear tightly before he began caressing her sides and her back resuming their lip lock and battling her tongue with his. When their lips parted to allow each other to breathe he looked at her amused rubbing her butt. "I have not forgotten our promise, milady. You will get your baby" he told her before he started to bump his hips into her. Any doubts that were left about him being her husband were now discredited as he knew exactly where here spots were, and how she liked to be mated, Slow and passionately then quick and to finish her off.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 10:02 pm

Kurama looked at the young man, seeing the slightly desperate look in his eyes of a boy who has not seen his father in a long time, and he let out a low sigh. "I only came back this close to his home in order to see if Lady Akemi knew if a certain artifact I need was put away some years ago, for safety." He glanced towards Keiko, and could see a hint of familial want in her eyes as well. He noticed Marius close his eyes, tilting his head to the side. "Is there something wrong?" The dragon youkai was quiet for a minute, before he let out a low chuckle. "I think the best time to try and see him would be tomorrow."

- - - - -

Asagi was frozen in place while she watched him, each time he said ow like a physical blow to her chest. Had she somehow caused that by just bumping into him?! She took the scroll in mute silence, jumping slightly when their hands touched for a second in the exchange. When his attention was diverted by the arrival of the young one from the island, she took the moment to take in a deep breath, slowly letting it out as she cradled the scroll to her chest. The young woman caught what he said at the end, and her eyebrows lowered, as her expression showed a hint of confusion. "Who are you? Why would you be glad we are alive, if none of us have ever seen you before?"

- - - - -

The kiss intensified, stroking the fire that had been building since she had first laid eyes on him as he had emerged from that gate. As much as it killed her to admit to herself, if she had not ended up in the bath with him, she would have suppressed that feeling and waited at least another day. She did not like the thought of causing him any kind of pain, but at this point all of that was unimportant. She had a need, as did he, that needed to be properly sated. His hand down to her ass caused a hard, physical shudder to run through her body and a low, deep moan to leave her lips. Her hands lifted up and she put them to his cheeks finally breaking the kiss, just for a moment as she moved in the water. "Don't you forget your promise." She muttered before she re initiated the kiss, one hand dropping from his face and into the water. The woman couldn't help the long moan from her as she lowered herself down onto his member.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 8:47 pm

Keiko frowned and looked towards the ground disappointed. "I see..." she muttered before she sighed heavily. "Well...I suppose that if the sickness has ended, we can just return home" she said. Aiko glanced back at her and clenched his fists. "Wait! If dad's back, then don't you want to go visit him!?" he asked. He looked over at Kurama. "Don't you want to see him?" he asked. It almost sounded like he was begging to see his father. Keiko shrugged her shoulders not sure what to do herself. "Of course I want to see him! I just..." she said before she rubbed her arm nervously. "I just don't want to disturb Lady Akemi" she muttered.

Toga was still rubbing the spot where Asagi collided into, but he did hear her drop the scroll onto the ground. He looked at her strangely before he bent over to pick it up off the ground. "Ow...ow...ow" he muttered as he bent half way. He had to crouch down the rest, but he gasped. "Ow!" he shouted as his muscles felt like they were on fire and throbbing. He did not realize that it took him over ten seconds just to pick up a stupid scroll off the ground and his hand touched Asagi's. He looked up at her again and frowned. "Hey, what is this?" he asked curiously. He noticed a crowd of hanyo children surrounding him, and he struggled to stand back up. "When did you all get here?" he asked in surprise, but he spoke to them like he knew them. Dai and Roku looked at him strangely. Moegi and Shion stayed quiet and timid, but Ai walked up to them smiling. "InuYasha and Sesshomaru saved us. Myoga said that we could live here" she said. Toga looked at her shocked. "Wait...InuYasha defeated the Shitoshin?" he asked in disbelief. He looked towards Asagi very confused. "Well, InuYasha couldn't do it by himself" Dai said. "He was getting his ass kicked most of the time" Roku finished. Toga finally stood upright and sighed heavily. "I'm just glad you are all alive..." he said.

InuGenki was getting very worked up while he sucked lips with his wife. He slid his tongue into her mouth while his hand gripped firmly onto her heavy hangers hefting them up from her bearing all the weight to give her some relief. His groping and massaging of her breasts continued as well as kneading and tugging at her nipples while ignoring the pain signals going to his brain. He had a need that had to be sated, and he was pretty sure that she had the same need that had not been touched for fifty years. His thick member jutted up out of the water past his belly button, which he groaned feeling it throbbing. He kept on with the smooches as he reached down for her plump rear encouraging her to straddle him and bury his cucumber into her garden.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 3:52 pm

For just a split second, the pupils of Kurama's eyes contracted into thin slits, but they relaxed as he let out a tired sigh. "There are certain points that one cannot change. The woman's entire being was set on her course of action. I could do nothing to change her mind. I made a promise...." He words died off as he was pulled mentally into the past. Marius made a slight sniff when Aiko did that, and he glanced at Mika, who was obviously doing her best not to notice Kurama's presence. "Not luck, just timing."

- - - - -

Asagi had been there when that dragon youkai had delivered the tribute. She had taken in from him, and she was surprised when he handed her a small box that held a series of scrolls. He said they contained a translated version of the word of mouth stories from his home. At the moment, she was reading one as she walked down the hallway, not hearing or sensing that fact that there was someone else walking down the hallway. Walking right into each other ended up dropping the scroll. Blinking, she looked at him and slowly realized who she was looking at, and she stepped backwards, her hands raising in an apologetic gesture. "I-I'm sorry!"

- - - - -

Most of that toughness that she held tight to her like a weapon just seemed to melt away into the water when she was alone with him. For the first time in over fifty years, she felt... relaxed. Happier, for sure. She accepted the kiss without a word, pushing into the second kiss curving her spine slightly so that way she could press her ample breasts into his wandering hand.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 7:18 pm

Keiko was miraculously not at all winded, but she was putting in extra energy than what she anticipated initially. Aiko started at him in shock, and Keiko glanced over at Kurama, but she was not surprised with the powerful fox daiyoukai his association with her father. "You were? How come you didn't save her from sacrificing her life!?" she asked not understanding the circumstances to her mother's death. She was not accusing him of being a coward, but she did remember him being with them more instead of helping her mother out. Aiko approached Marius and smirked giving him a playful swat on the shoulder. "Man, You must be the luckiest dragon alive!" he shouted. A group of maidens rushed in announcing to the priest, "The sickness has ended!"
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 3:30 pm

The fox daiyokai winced slightly when Mika jerked before landing on her hands and knees as her power was instantly suppressed, sucking the strength out of her. "Why are you here?" She hissed, staring at her father with anger flashing in her blue eyes from behind her curtain of white hair. "Him." Stepping to the side, he revealed the fact that Marius had been leaning against a wall behind him, looming a bit haggard. "Lord Marius! What happened?!" Despite being very weak, Mika scrambled her way over to the man, who managed to stand straight. "Mika... I was on my way back to the village, because I had heard a terrible rumor, when the storm from the gate opening knocked me out of the sky. Kurama manages to heal me enough that I could look human again. When he told me he was looking for you, I offered to help him out as repayment." Kurama looked over at Aiko, and managed a faint smile. "I should hope so. I checked in on your mother for InuGenki when he was out traveling when she was pregnant. I was there when she left this plane for the afterlife as well."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 10:36 am

The bat daiyoukai was slightly impressed with Mika's powers, and she put up a barrier in preparation for an attack. She then laughed at her and winked. "I'd like to see you try, sweetie" she said before she flew off. Aiko was still staring at Mika, but Keiko looked back at the figure. She nodded slowly before she pulled out a piece of charcoal and drew markings in her hand. She chanted a prayer before the markings on her hand started to light up with an intense white glow. She walked up to Mika and placed her hand over her heart sending a great pulse of spiritual power rivaling that of Kikyo, Kagome, and even Midoriko. Akio then looked back at the figure. "You look familiar" he said.

Toga and Toki both watched the interaction between InuGenki and Akemi, which nothing really seemed different. "You see...he really is our father. Mother wouldn't let anyone else get away with bumping into her without apologizing" she pointed out. Toga scowled at her not wanting to admit this out loud, but his stomach growled out interrupting Toki's victory. "I'm hungry" he said before he made his way down to ask the cooks to make him something to eat. He ended up bumping into a new face a hanyo named, Asagi. "Ow, ow, ow, ow!" he muttered grabbing his arm.

InuGenki crossed his arms over his chest and the water trickled off his arms and beaded down the contours and crevices of his mighty muscles. "Oh? And just how often do you lie about your soreness?" he said playfully. He smirked at her giving her an alluring gaze. "You love my massages don't you?" he asked before he went quiet as he watched her disrobe. He grew aroused studying her smooth flawless gorgeous alabaster skin and her voluptuous hourglass figure. He smiled watching her overly large perky breasts hung down to her belly button, and he saw that her nipples were erect. He was not ashamed that she could see he was growing erect from seeing the sight of her succulent body. He instinctively wrapped his arm around her when she pressed up against his body. He looked down at her as she rested her head on his shoulder, and he leaned in to plant a smooch on her lips. "I've missed you too" he said. He sensed her vulnerability, and he took this moment to give her another kiss. This kiss started to linger as he reached up to stroke her face gently as he grazed his fang over her lip delicately. He growled lowly as he allowed his instincts to carry him over and they were in a state of making out while he reached for her breasts beginning to fondle them.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 9:44 am

Mika felt a weird angry feeling crawl up her spine, and the air in and around the building became oppressive, making it harder for others to breath. She could feel that demon part of her stirring, and the golden markings on her skin turned an angry red, pulsing with light as her demon power strained to be released, to go after that flying, annoying pest. "Let's make. One. Thing. Clear." The hair on her ears and tail at this point were practically standing on end now, as the young halfbreed clenched her teeth tightly. "If you ever slip up and cause a person's death in pursuit of your own pleasure, I will personally kill you myself and hang your wings on my wall as decoration."

"Mikari." The woman turned her head to look at the cloaked figure that had appeared. "Do not let your anger get out control." He glanced to his right, seeing a maid gasping for breath at this point. The figure looked back at her and pushed back its hood, revealing the somehow aged, tired-like face of her father. "Lady Keiko, I believe a seal would be best right now." The daiyokai spoke, never taking his eyes off of Mika.

- - - - -

Akemi closed her eyes, lifting a hand to hide the smirk and redness that came to her face when he brushed past her, causing a sudden flash of heat that rushed through her body before it just as quickly dissipated. Waiting for about ten seconds, she turned and followed after him, quietly slipping into the room and shutting the door behind him. Raising her right hand, she placed her fingers over her mouth, her sleeve obscuring her face as she watched him completely shed his clothing. When he turned around, she let her gaze go down slowly, lingering for a moment before she looked back at him with a snicker, and a slight shake of her head. "I'd watch yourself, how you speak. I don't lie all the time, you know." Closing her eyes, she hummed a song under her breath as she carefully disrobed, folding her clothing carefully before walking over and stepping into the water. Moving skillfully, she faced him, moving in until she had her entire right side pressed against his body, her head resting on his shoulder. "I missed you, my husband." She said in a surprisingly vulnerable sounding tone.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 9:17 am

The bat daiyoukai crossed her arms over her chest smirking. "Preying? Innocent? Please, the only reason I agreed to come to this dump was the priest here, but he doesn't seem to be attracted to women. I didn't think that I would encounter the son of Lord InuGenki. I would have been crazy to not give him a ride" she said. The priest did not flinch. "I'm not attracted to foul demons!" he retorted. The bat daiyoukai sighed heavily. "Tch, I wasn't going to kill the mutt. I'm not stupid...besides the priest paid me to sleep with the mutt" she said hoping to reason with her. Aiko glared at her. "You bit me!" he shouted. The bat daiyoukai smacked herself in the forehead. "Now I've heard it all...a Dog that don't like biting during sex" she said. Keiko lowered her sutra. "Wait, do you even kill people?" she asked. The bat daiyoukai crossed her arms over her chest. "Why on earth would I kill my source of food? Hmmm? I have it pretty damn good being a tayu. All of my food comes to me, and they pay me a fortune! Killing them would end my life of comfort. Do you understand?" she told them. Aiko cringed feeling dirty for liking what she did. He just did not want his sister to know.

InuGenki sighed heavily before he playfully brushed up against her. "I'll be waiting for you" he said as he walked off. Once he got into the bathroom, the room was completely filled with a hot mist. He started to remove his kimono exposing his glorious muscular back. His muscles were incredibly bulky and tensed up from combating a high gravity environment. It was going to take a while for his body to adjust to its new environment. His giant purple crescent mark on his back spanned from each shoulder blade down to his dorsal muscles. His long silky silvery hair concealed a most of it, but you could still make it out. He removed his pants showing his firm buttocks and strong long muscular legs. When he turned to greet his wife, his pectorals were immense and his six pack were rock hard and below were his natural v shape contours pointing down towards his very well endowed organ. His appearance was not at all freakish or disguising but delicious candy for only his wife to see. He was so hot that it could melt the Ice queen into a wet puddle of mush. He flashed her an inviting smile before he climbed into the tub and leaned up against the back of the wall. "I'm so sore" he complained. Usually this was the part for her to be telling him, which he realized this and laughed to himself. "Oh, I'm sorry...I actually mean it" he said.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 8:12 am

Mika shifted on her feet, feeling her power literally surging around her, causing a breeze where there was none. "Preying on villages weakened like this one, and young men too innocent like the young Lord here is abhorrent. You souldn't be allowed to walk away from this." A memory from the first day she met Lord Marius as she was fleeing that terrible place came to mind, and she chuckled. "I never said my parents gave birth to me, you eavesdropper. My birth mother died giving birth to me, and my father left me with the two parents that raised me." She dropped the dagger in favor of her claws, which had turned as hard and sharp as folded steel.

- - - - -

Akemi closed her eyes, letting out a low hum as she felt a shift in power that the two most important men in her life would be unable to sense in their weakened state. "The bath should be ready by now. No husband of mine is going to stink up my bed." She said with a smirk, looking at her husband.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 7:43 am

Keiko put her hand over her heart and gasped. "What's going on!?" she shouted as the door splintered open. The Oiran stared down her foe, and she pointed at Mika. "I thought I smelled a Kitsune!" she shouted. Keiko stared at her in shock astonished from her power as the Oiran was sent through the wall. "Wait! A half-breed kitsune...you couldn't be Kurama's daughter..." she shouted. The Oiran started to sprout bat wings from her back and her ears and nose transformed into that of a bat's. "Kurama you say? Don't make me laugh...how could a Daiyoukai like him be done in from a pesky plague?" she asked. Aiko woke up and sat up. "What just happened?" he muttered rubbing his head. The Oiran's eyes widened in horror. "What!? How did he recover that quickly!?" she shouted as he started to stand up. Keiko gasped seeing her brother naked and she covered up her eyes trying to unsee what she just saw. "Put some clothes on!" she shouted. The priest ran over to figure out what the racket was all about, and he stared the Bat Daiyoukai down. "What on earth!?" he shouted before his eyes wondered towards Aiko and his cucumber dangling between his legs. "Oh my!" he muttered blushing. He could not stop staring having devious thoughts run though his head until Aiko finally got his pants on. The priest gulped hoping that no one caught him looking. "Where are those other two hanyo?" he asked. Aiko growled pointing at the Oiran. "Shouldn't you be focused on the bat lady and stop staring at my dick!?" he shouted at the priest. Keiko pulled out some sutras out from her kimono and started to say a chant. "Aiko, you're an idiot" she muttered in the chant. Aiko scowled at her hearing her before he looked over at Mika staring at her beauty and power.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 7:10 am

Mika looked at her, her eyes turning a gold-orange color, the pupil turning thin and vertical. "Saving your brother's life, Lady Keiko." Standing by the entrance to the other side of the room, she waited. She hated to do it, but she needed to wait until the creature was full. Hearing her stand, she took in a deep breath and let it out. The seal that the head miko put on her all those years ago broke, and her power surged, her demon power caused the door to splinter. Two thin, snow white tails appeared, golden lines appearing along her skin, giving her entire body a slight golden color. Her human ears disappeared, her demon ears appeared on the top of her head. They, along with her tails, signified her as a kitsune of the mountains halfbreed. She made a movement with the blade, energy gathering along the blade bsfore shooting towards the creature, sending her through the nearby wall. "Demons like you make me sick."

[Running an errand. Driving home now. Will pick up the other group next post]
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 6:44 am

Keiko listened to Mika and frowned. "Are you worried that you might get taken back to the city?" she asked before she stood up with her. "Wait, what are you doing with that?" she asked after a dagger was pulled. There was a loud muffled shriek coming from the other room as the oiran was enjoying herself. "Are you okay? Are you in pain?" Aiko asked. The oiran pulled her face from the pillow and blushed. "Yes, I'm fine" she said before she laughed to herself. "You are one of the few men who actually can satisfy me" she said before she put her hand over his chest. "So much power...so young..." she said before she noticed his hair turn black and his dog ears disappear. She licked her lips. "So vulnerable!" she said before she leaned in to bite him on the neck. "Ow! What are you doing!?" he shouted. "Relax! I'm just taking just what I need" she said as she licked his neck feeding off his blood. "What are you..." he asked before he got light headed. The Oiran finished her meal before she applied pressure to his puncture wounds. He was still alive, but he looked a lot more pale. She licked the blood off her lips and snickered to herself. "Such strong spiritual power...yes...I'll save you for later" she said before she stood up prepared for someone to interfere with her feeding time.

Toga looked into his mother's eyes, and he heard her words, but he was not sure why she was not as jarred with this information as he was still. "You mean, you're okay with this?" he asked. He did not understand how strong his parents love for each other were, but he did not want to anger her, and he accepted her wisdom. InuGenki looked towards Akemi and heard her tone shift. "Can I bathe and get changed into fresher clothes?" he asked. Toga stood up and shouted, "Yea, I need one too. We haven't bathed or had a change of clothes for fifty years...I can't believe you can't smell us" he said. Toki coughed. "Well I can...I just didn't want to say anything" she said. InuGenki looked to Akemi. "Would you join me and help?" he asked. Toga frowned not sure what to think. "Who's going to help me?" he asked. "I think I know just the person to help you stinky" Toki said.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 5:41 am

Mika looked at her when she tugged on her sleeve, reading her lips and glancing down. Seeing the exposed wound, she shook the thing down over it and turned back to what she was doing. "My parents died in a small plague when I was six. In order to keep the village afloat through the rest of it and the following winter, I was sold to a bigger village. A city really. I was placed in a pleasure house, starting as Oiran when I was thirteen. A year later, a man paid a large amount of money, and I got the burn then. I took off running, chased the entire time. I managed to make it to where the edge of the woods was. There, hidden in the trees, was a dark red dragon. It looked so differently from any I had even seen. I asked for its help, knowing full well I could die. It killed the man, and took me to the village I live in now." She said as she sat the bow down, pulling the plugs from her ears. She pull the bow and string into special paper, before standing to her feet. "I am going to stand outside." She said in a low voice, grabbing a small dagger that had been hidden in her quiver before stepping out of the room.

- - - - -

Akemi walked over and got down onto her knees, reaching out and placed her right hand under her son's chin, lifting his head which allowed her to get his attention on her. "My poor son. It must have been terrible to see that. He may be from a different timeline, but he is still your father. We all existed at that time, just like we all do now. Try not to think about it too much, okay?" Hearing the door flung open, she looked up at InuGenki for a moment before standing to her feet. "Yes. A lot has happened since you two left, but that can wait. The two of you need a proper nights rest." Her voice turned firm.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 4:54 am

Keiko noticed the burn marks on Mika's arm, and she inched her way closer. She grabbed onto her sleeve tugging at it to get her attention. She was ignoring the noises coming from the other room, and she pointed to Mika's markings. "Are those? Torture marks?" she pried. She looked up at her and gulped. "I'm sorry, I just seen similar marks on other women. They don't really say much. You weren't enslaved were you?" she asked.

To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 6 Inugenki__bio__by_omuyasha-dbkwqme

InuGenki pulled the ties from his ponytail and rubbed his shoulder after his wife helped him remove his armor. He chuckled to himself hearing her reaction to his admission for being lucky. "I'm sorry about being so distant with you since I came back from the well. There's just so much things on my mind that..." he said before he could hear Toga starting to scream out in terror. He sprung to his feet shouting. "Not again!" He ran out of his room and shot down the corridor knocking down the maids and his daughter in the process. When he flung open the Shoji, Toga was sitting up dripping in a cold sweat and his heart was beating as quick as a hummingbird's. He gasped for breath looking up at his father then at his mother. "I saw it again!" he shouted. "I know..." InuGenki said lowly. "How can you deal with something happening like that!?" he shouted. InuGenki looked at him sternly and he crossed his arms over his chest. "I don't..." he said coldly. "Saw what!?" Toki asked. "It's none of your concern Toki!" he raised his voice before he turned his stare at her. Toki's eyes widened and backed up feeling every part of her body tremble under her father's leer. At this point Toga was actually crying, and InuGenki slammed the Shoji shut allowing his wife to be present in the room. Toga was very upset and looked towards his mother. "Everyone died! You, Me, Toki! That bastard killed everyone!" he shouted as his fingers clutched onto the blankets. InuGenki looked towards his wife and sighed. "In the Realm of Spirit and Time a test must be passed. The Shinigami must be proven that there is a need for you to be there. They take your memories and project it for all to see and to be judged...Toga saw the world end through my eyes" he explained. Toga nodded and gulped. "Inside I got to see everyone. Grandpa, Hosenki...and...my real father...I mean there were two versions of father there. One from our timeline, and then another from a different one. Everything changed when Sensomaru showed up. In his timeline, Lord Sesshomaru killed InuYasha, and..." he said before he pointed towards InuGenki. "He killed Lord Sesshomaru! He has all of grandpa's swords! He's a time traveler! I don't even know if he's my father or not!" he shouted still having his bout of PTSD. InuGenki sighed heavily. "It is true that I'm foreign to this timeline, but the InuGenki who blew himself up was facing another foreign to this timeline. Which means, without that interference he would have turned out to be me. Since I don't have a home to return to, I'm going to stay here and be a father to you and be your mother's husband" he said before he smiled at Akemi. "I don't want this getting out until I destroy the Sensomaru and the Shikon Jewel" he said. "So that's why there was two Shikon Jewels..." Toki mumbled to herself from the other side of the door. InuGenki turned and flung the door open and stared at her. "Two? What do you mean two?" he asked. Toki rubbed her arm and gulped. "Well...Another time traveler showed up a couple years ago. She revived Lord InuYasha and..." she said before he looked over at Akemi stunned. "InuYasha's alive!?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   To Foreign Lands [Private] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Foreign Lands [Private]
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next