Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A quarrel between brothers

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

A quarrel between brothers  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 6:27 pm

"I am kikyo I am Inuyasha first love. Do you know where he is?" She said.  

Sessoumaru ignored her for a while then said "I don't know her age so that won't work"

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 6:23 pm

"I know how i can prove I'm not jade and her sister "ask me how old jade is "she says simply

"Who are you? "Jade asked the pupet
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 3:55 pm

he took her anger with stride and sighed "she jade has no family so you cant be her sister" he replied" then kept walking "take care of yourself odd woman" he adds.

naraku held her "he has what i want to get it i have to do this" he said not caring if someone deserved it or not

narakus trap consisted of kikyou or least a puppet disguessed as the reborn kikyou to lure inuyasha into her arms she paid jade no mind as inuyasha's mate bumped into her

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 3:09 pm

"YOU ASSHOLE I'M NOT JADE I'M HER TWIN SISTER "she says a bit upset

Lupe ask if this pup desrved it

Jade soon walks into nakru trap
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 2:43 pm

naraku told her he was busy setting a trap for a pup that had something he desired. he then kissed her to ease her curiousity.

sess stopped then said "your jade dont tell me you got amnesia now not after telling mye you choose the mongral brother over me" he said 'and are having his child " he adds.

inuyasha was worried and went out to look for jade unaware of naraku's trap

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 2:25 pm

Soon the woman climbs out "wait have you seen someone that goes by the name jade? "She says in an almost wisper

"Nakru what were you doing?" lupe asked

Jade made her way back to inuyasha
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 1:50 pm

thinking the twin was jade he avoided her wanting to be alone to heal his heart

naraku chuckled "missed me that much huh?" he asked glad jade was gone so he could set a trap for inuyasha all he had to do was wait the dog boy would fall for it then the jewel will be his

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 1:32 pm

Soon jade identical twin comes throw the well and is met with seshomaru and blushed

As lupe hugs nakaru almost clinging to him to never let go
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 11:30 am

Sess seemed to look her over then gave a soft exhale "fine" he replied and left to go on his rounds not wanting her to know how much it hurt to not be choosen

Naraku slipped into bed with her and held her close.

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 10:37 am

Lupe was still asleep when he came

Jade sighs "seshomaru that is not i what i ment i have a family with him hell were even having another on the way "she says
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 6:41 am

Naraku came home late.

Sessoumaru crossed his arms. "So, if I give you children will you choose me? Because I can get you pupped."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 2:32 am

"Because he and i have children " Jade says a bit hurt

Lupe was waiting for him in thier room as she falls asleep
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 5:26 pm

naraku was out causing mischief and was not home when Lupe returned

sesshomaru asked jade why she chose the mongrel half-breed over him

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 2:30 pm

Jade soon returns to seshomaru to tell him she choose inuyasha a a husband she goes to leave but is stopped as lupe retuns to nakru and smiles as he welcomed her home
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 2:33 pm

"I understand that." he says.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 1:06 pm

"Dad i have fallen in love with nakru i am carrying his child "she says hopefully her father understanding of her choie in a mate she loved him
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 1:54 pm

Inuyasha seemed upset a moment then said he was happy for her

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 12:07 pm

Jade hugs her happily then lupe says "mom dad I'm pregnant "jade smiles and congratulataes her on become a mom as lupe looks to her dad
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2016 12:46 am

Inuyasha hugs her happy to see her He then took her to her mother
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2016 12:00 am

Soon lupe smiles and hugs her father "daddy she says happily to inuyasha
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2016 6:03 pm

Samanthatheokami wrote:
"Nakru is it ok if i can visit my parents "she aked as jade was watching her youngest  daughter and smiles happy
"come back in a fortnight" he replied.

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2016 3:16 pm

"Nakru is it ok if i can visit my parents "she aked as jade was watching her youngest daughter and smiles happy
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2016 2:04 pm

He shrugged and held her against him. "It doesn't matter if it's a boy or girl, I just wanted it healthy and happy."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2016 1:48 pm

"What gender do you think our baby will be? "She says placing her hand over his on her belly "i think it's a boy she says happy and her head is in the crook of his neck
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2016 7:56 pm

"So i see" he replied to her. He saw how happy she was.buer happy bubbly personality and voice filled the place. Their young moving under his hand as he rubbed her belly.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A quarrel between brothers
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Romance Rp-
Jump to: