Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A quarrel between brothers

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

A quarrel between brothers  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 12:39 am

"Yes we can mate but i need to take top and as for names i was thinking of naming it kikyo if it's a girl "she says happily "and i can't dscribe this feeling of life growing inside her
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 12:33 am

he nods and follows her to her hut asking her everything he could like if he could still mate her what its sex might be what she might name it how did being pregnant feel and other stuff he never knew

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 12:26 am

Jade smiles and chuckled "no it doesn't hurt any other questions about it she asked happily as she kisses his forehead as they then go to her hut where they can spend time together
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 12:21 am

inuyasah accepted her hug he nervously touched her belly and felt his young kick inside her "dont that hurt you when it does that?" he asked her

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 11:47 pm

"Inuyasha please be there for the baby the worse you can do is not be apart of our child's life you can and will be a good father please come down and feel the baby kicks "she asked jumping next to him and hugs him
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 7:00 pm

inuasah was shocked "why didnt you tell me sooner?" he asked he seemed to panic "im not ready to be a father i dont know if i can be one my dad was never around and mom died when i was young i am scared" he said and lept into a tree shaking in fear of the child she carried afraid of being a father since he never been one before

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 6:24 pm

"Inuyasha I'm pregnant with your pup "she says and puts his hands on her 3 month swollen belly
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 4:55 pm

Kagome returned home never to be seen again. Inuyasha came to Jade as she called. "I am here Jade, what is wrong?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 4:45 pm

"Not yet i still need to tell him but would he even want to be a father? "She asked kagoame a little hurt in her voice she then goes into inuyasha forest and calls out to him "inuyasha i have something to tell you please come out "she says as she waits sitting at a base of a tree
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 4:16 pm

Of course Kagome was hurt to hear this, but she faked a smile in an attempt to be happy for jade. "congratulations jade. does inuyasha know?" she asked.

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 11:39 am

She blushed a bright crimson red as thought went throw her mind and she lay there next to inuyasha what was she going to tell kagome she sighs and desides on the truth soon a week passed and her heat had ended and she was pregnant with inuyasha pup "kagome we need to talk "jade says with a look of guilt"me and inuyasha mated I'm so sorry kagomae"jade says her ears drooping she stays in kede village she was 3 months into her pregnancy and wonderd if inuyasha knew and if he wanted to be a father she makes her self some tea kede gave her for morning sickness
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 11:33 am

Jade didn't get to debate for long for inuyasha took her deep into his forest and mated her making her his mate and giving her his hanyou seed fully aware she would be impregnated with his young.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 11:10 am

Jade blushed when inuyasha hugs her she didn't want to says it but she liked it "i am in my heat "she says flustered because shr had a crush on him but then she had the same feeling for seshomaru who to choose she thinks to herself
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 10:55 am

inyasha sniffed her and then hugged her "you smell good" he said and she relized her heat was affecting him just as it had affected kouga

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 7:04 am

"Ok so I'm in heat an kouga is chasing me and i got go bye and see ya later "jade says and jumps into a nearby tree to hide from kouga but sees inuyasha "oh hi inuyasha "she's says happily
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 1:59 am

Kagome thanks her for helping her up. She then asked what was wrong?
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 12:23 am

She soon went away but she said she would be back she was in heat so she was wanting to be alone her mother was a wolf hanyou her father a dog demon she she was spotted by kouga she quickly goes and hides but bumps inti kagomae "I'm so sorry "she says helping her up
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 8:13 pm

Sessoumaru silently ate his meal.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 6:41 pm

Every took a bite out of the food it was hevenly the soup was well sesond and the rice was not plian it was components the main dish the seen was two girls with thier patents and uncle having a meal
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 6:33 pm

Sessoumaru nods silently to her. She then goes to make dinner and invites everyone. Jaken tears up as he is included in the meantime with his master.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 6:12 pm

Soon it was time for her to do something she asked seshomaru if she could make something to eat and when she got the ok she goes and makes dinner for everyone she made udon soup and a saide of rice she calls to the girls naomi and rin come running and asked jaken if he will eat as well
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 5:43 pm

Sessoumaru smiled sleepily. "Your welcome Jade. He says as he snuggles against her.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 11:31 am

She blushing as he pulls her close to him as she lays there with him she rest for a little longer she smiles and kisses the inu lord head gently "thank you for your help seshomaru the way she spoke his name sounds so intocicating
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 11:24 am

jade manages to get free and sees naomi is fine and is snuggled warmly in sesshoumarus tail the lord shivered a bit and tried to pull the hanyou back against him for warmth missing her body heat

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 10:41 am

Jade wakes up to see she is in seshomarus embrace she blushed as she tries to wiggle free to check on nomi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A quarrel between brothers
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Romance Rp-
Jump to: