Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A quarrel between brothers

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-23

A quarrel between brothers  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 5:48 am

"Shouldn't rin have someone whatching her while your away after all you don't have to worry about her if I'm wathing her "jade says as she waits for the demon lord answer
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 6:35 pm

"Why do you want to do that? What is in it for you?" He asked suspicious of her motivation to watch Rin while he was gone on his patrol.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 6:20 pm

"Waht if i stay and watch her while your away? "She asked smile this was intriguing to him she was willing to help him with rin and there is no gain for her if she did so something about her was off he wanted to know
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 6:03 pm

Sess nods and sits down to sip his tea "yeah i hate my brother i hate my dad for mating a human and making her bear him i hate her for alluring my dad to her" he said "so what?" he asked her

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 3:43 pm

"Rin I'm actually more demon the human my mother was a hanyou and my father mostly demon that is why my ears are not pointed but floppy "she says as she feels someone grab her arm "oh hello seshomaru "jade says politely 'now i knoe you don't turely hate all hanyous just your idiot of a brother "she says as some comon ground
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 3:33 pm

what had grabbed her breasts were miroku's grubby handa he then gave the white haired hanyou a thumbs up as if giving his approval kagome shook her hed at them but before she could apologize for the monk the hanyou girl was gone and inuyasha did not seem very upset about it he had enough to deal with. with his emotions for kagome. protecting her just as he had said he would.

*at sess's castle*

Rin opened the door and let the girl who helped her in "you should not come back Sesshoumarusama was greatful you helped me but he hateds hanyous and really seems to not like humans i think he only puts up with me cause he was the one that saved my life and brought me back from the dead"

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 2:05 pm

"I met him before he is the idiot who dropped me off at the village "she says as she felt something grab her brest she she growls inwardly as this happened she walks back to seshomaru castle and knocks on the doors
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 12:04 pm

Sango smiled "look Inuyasha she's a half breed like you are." inuyasha huffed at sango as if what she said was a good thing. he hated being a hanyou but it seemed the way jade acted she didnt mind it.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 11:14 am

Jade smiles "you know your a pretty good father" she says and goes back to the woods and runs into the hanyou this time accompanied by a monk a demon hunter a girl with bow and arrow a cute little cat and a ketsune "wow inuyasha was right you are a hanyou "the ketsune know as shippo says as jade rolls her eyes like she herd that one before
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 11:07 am

The Lord of the West caresses her then he takes Rin to bed and she realized he is the strong and silent type.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 10:48 am

Jade smiles then feels a powerful precance behind her she looks and see quite the handsome dog demon *so this is seshomaru *jade thinks to her self "you must be seshomaru i am jade i came to retun rin i found her lost "she says but blushed as he touched her
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 10:41 am

Rin walks with Jade until they get to sesshoumaru castle and she runs yowds it & hugs Ah-Un. She then thanks Jade for bringing her back to her home.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 10:38 am

Jade goes into the forest thanks kedea but felt out of place with humans she goes to the forest and hears crying she then findsa little girl "exuse me dear are you lost? Jade asked rin gasped and looks at jade "yes are you going to hurt me? "The girl asked jade chuckles "no i want to help you "rin smiles as they go find her parent /garudian
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 10:29 am

Keade accepted her in and taught her as she had before with Kagome.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 10:23 am

Her puppy ears twich as someone goes to kede to tell her inuyash had dropped off a hanyou into the village
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 9:55 am

he puts her down near keade's village then stars at her a while longer then vanished back into "Inuyasha's Forest" leaving her alone in a strange place just as she desired to be.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 4:12 am

Jade had white hair and plue eyes and cute dog ears she was a hanyou from the future she hid her ears under a hat she was tired of running so she goes and jumps into the sacred well when she pops out she met with golden eyes before she could leave the boy pulls her out she blushes as he stares at her "hello? "She says
"Please put me down "she asked kindly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A quarrel between brothers
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Romance Rp-
Jump to: