Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A quarrel between brothers

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

A quarrel between brothers  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2016 1:37 pm

Samanthatheokami wrote:
Soon lupe was a  fine young woman like her mother at age 15 she was exploring when she sees a strange man it was not kouga he was dress in more aristoacic clothes witch gave him an evil apperance she approches him "exsuse me sir but who are you "she asked

(you like to jump alot dont you i rarely do jumps it doent let the story flow)

it took years and years for his young to grow up however inuyasha was a patient father and he watched them all he loved them all however he was mating her mother when she ran off to meet the man she spoke to. however he ignored her and kept walking

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2016 1:26 pm

Soon lupe was a fine young woman like her mother at age 15 she was exploring when she sees a strange man it was not kouga he was dress in more aristoacic clothes witch gave him an evil apperance she approches him "exsuse me sir but who are you "she asked
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2016 1:09 pm

he held her he knew how hard it was being a hanyou how he was always shunned and called a half breed how the humans hated him then he lost his mom and it got harder so he gave back the hate he recieved

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2016 11:36 am

She she just hugs him then he tells him that her mother left because she was a wolf and dog demon hanyou and she didn't want a mutt as a daughter
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2016 10:44 am

he accepts her kiss then opens his heart and tells her his tale.

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2016 10:01 am

She stands there for a moment then hugs him and says "inuyasha i love you know you can tell me anything and open your heart to me and i will open my heart to you"she says then kisses him
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2016 9:47 am

Inuyasha huggs them all then tells them why he hated his ears touched 'for one it hurts" e said to them as he tickled their bellies "for another it reminds me of kagome and i am sad she left" he replied then when they ran off to fool around with each other he told jade why he didnt want the one girl named kikyou. he swallowed hard as he told her of his first love that betrayed him then died after sealing him to a tree.

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2016 9:02 am

Jade smiles watching her husband play with thier pups and they made sure to not touch his ears as they giggle happily
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2016 12:44 am

He watched this happen later on he played with the children.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2016 12:39 am

Soon the children started to pester jade and as he watched the touch her ears witch she hated she merely smiles and tells them on to do that it hurts and the children go off somewere else to play
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2016 12:25 am

Inuyasha groaned then went into the trees to get away from the children.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2016 12:13 am

She leans in his embrace as 2 years go by the quads were learning how to talk as the girls play with ther daddy ears gently with tier hands
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 11:49 pm

Inuyasha jumped down to the ground and hugs her. "I am sorry I didn't know." He says to her as he comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 9:03 pm

Jade then looks sad and says "i never knew my mom she left when i was a new born "she says with a depression in her eyes as she let tears fall
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 7:35 pm

"why not name them after your mother wasn't she a great person who gave you life what bout her name?" he asked as he rested on the branch high in the tree

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 7:29 pm

"Inuyasha i want to name her after your mom because you mom was a great person and i want are daughter name to be after the most wonderful person that raised the love of my life " she says happily
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 7:22 pm

Inuyasha sighed a heavy sigh "do as you like" he said and laid in the tree letting her care for the children.

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 4:51 pm

"Inuyasha can we name the other girl after your mother?"jade ask handing her the smallest of the four babies
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:45 pm

Samanthatheokami wrote:
"I like that name uh oh inuyasha there one more! ?"jade says moanig in pain as she pushes

inuyashas helps her through the birth and twins came out

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:06 pm

"I like that name uh oh inuyasha there one more! ?"jade says moanig in pain as she pushes
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 11:41 am

Samanthatheokami wrote:
Soon 9 months pass as jade gave brith to twins a girl and a boy the babies coo happily as Jade says "inuyasha i desided to let you name our daughter "she says handing her the baby and shows him how to hold her

inuyasha nodded and held the little girl he nuzzled her and said "lupe"

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 10:24 am

Soon 9 months pass as jade gave brith to twins a girl and a boy the babies coo happily as Jade says "inuyasha i desided to let you name our daughter "she says handing her the baby and shows him how to hold her
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 1:53 am

he looked away. "fine! but i wont stay if you name it that name. i wont be able to handle it." he said to her unable to talk about his past.

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 1:08 am

"What's worng with the name? "She asked and she ment she would be the one giving him pleasure and if it was a boy he would be named hatchiko
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 12:55 am

he frowns a the name. "why not name it something else?" he said not liking her naming it after his first love who broke his heart. "and what do you mean take top?" he asked curiously. then asked what if she had a boy?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A quarrel between brothers    A quarrel between brothers  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A quarrel between brothers
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Romance Rp-
Jump to: